Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,439 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:19 PM

Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? - Romance (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? (126384 Views)

Why I Dumped Nigerian Guys For Masturbation And Vibrator - Lady (photos, Video) / Lady Claims She Was Given N100K To Buy Ice Cream, Mocks Nigerian Guys. Photos / Most Nigerian Guys Are Afraid Of Dating Celestial Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by kelspinall(m): 10:31pm On Sep 09, 2022
stop blaming guys, sometimes blame gals..
some galz attitude, character is nothing to talk about,
don't wanna talk about the careless manners,grudge, irrelevant dramas and empty headed shakara dem dey do..all those things push men away

i don see something for gals character and i must say to marry go hard but to knack is more easier... peace

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by BigBizzy(m): 10:35pm On Sep 09, 2022
Chioma4eva:
I mean they toast you for weeks endlessly and try to get your love and attention and when you finally give them the attention and give them the chance to win your heart and maybe after dates and probably sex, they lose interest and go cold. Why is this so? Is love dead in Nigeria?

Have you ever heard of campaign after election?
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by Doorlarss(m): 10:37pm On Sep 09, 2022
Legit
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by treatise: 10:37pm On Sep 09, 2022
robinso01:

Mehn, you too know response. grin
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by adagba001: 10:48pm On Sep 09, 2022
Chioma4eva:
I mean they toast you for weeks endlessly and try to get your love and attention and when you finally give them the attention and give them the chance to win your heart and maybe after dates and probably sex, they lose interest and go cold. Why is this so? Is love dead in Nigeria?

Most times it is the ladies fault... You drag the toasting for far too long.. what do you expect?
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by Major7: 10:54pm On Sep 09, 2022
Chioma4eva:

That's because the love of God is not in them. He who does not love God can't express true love to you, for God is Love. He will order your steps. Peace be unto you

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by Johnaldinho: 10:54pm On Sep 09, 2022
; grin
robinso01:
Do politicians still campaigns after winning election?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by Hacks4dummies: 11:05pm On Sep 09, 2022
Persephone1:
It's okay... wasn't upset though just irritated .

But it's okay. smiley
I'm glad to know this. Don't mind me. smiley
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by MohPopson(m): 11:06pm On Sep 09, 2022
grin
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by Paulianfa(m): 11:11pm On Sep 09, 2022
Why one no go loss interest when what u laboured for turn out to be something else, I mean the pusssy come dey too wide and breast come dey flat.
One no come get joy anymore after much suffering to get...
I move
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by Hardebaryor(m): 11:17pm On Sep 09, 2022
Chioma4eva:
You are not making sense no offense intended.
E be like say you just joined this platform abi?
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by phemmyfour: 11:17pm On Sep 09, 2022
Chioma4eva:
For stressing them for weeks, they decided to pay you back in your own coin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by ehissi(m): 11:25pm On Sep 09, 2022
Chioma4eva:

Thats not what guys do! Real guys are busy about their future and focusing on moving their lives to the next level, while looking for someone - a lady - who can fit in with their program for their life!

If a guy does that to you, its because you asked for it!

He comes to you and all you do is catch fun, no talk about himself, his future, his plan for his life, he is doing all his can to please you get your attention, and he makes you the centre piece of his attention and he is not giving any further vibes.........

Girl, if you drop them panties, when he is done! He is done!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by Successkay12(m): 11:27pm On Sep 09, 2022
robinso01:
Savage

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by Gbeng30(m): 11:29pm On Sep 09, 2022
robinso01:

I wonder jahre... You can't be hungry after you done bellefull

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by cravingmind: 11:32pm On Sep 09, 2022
Chioma4eva:

Smelling pussy na your mate?
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by adecz: 11:33pm On Sep 09, 2022
It means, the kpekus no make
sense❗️ wink wink

If kpekus has good grip, na you
yourself go dey run from the guy.
he no go one give you chance
for one minute sef.

Better get kayan mata✌️✌️✌️
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by hush15: 11:46pm On Sep 09, 2022
robinso01:

Wike is my uncle's sister's great grandfather grin

O por

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by DonroxyII: 11:58pm On Sep 09, 2022
Toyindiva:
What I know is just that even though you cut your head for some men who go love u go love you even though you have sex with him and is your destined husband he will marry you no matter what all those men wey nor be your ow Na dem dey dissapoint pass, so there is no manual don’t do this or that I have seen a situation whereby the woman his independent and the man still jilted her. Some men are very wicked oh even one man married his wife and still treat her like trash my own is just that marry your best friend a man that will love you the best thing is to seek the face of God.
Aswear Men Yaff Confuse You sotey you no even understand again but I love your Conclusions.

God, Once God chooses for You Gbam:
To Enjoy God, You have to Be Reasonable though!
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by ojimuf(m): 12:00am On Sep 10, 2022
When billing too high
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by Nobody: 12:01am On Sep 10, 2022
Natbrowny:

U just called ursef silly and stupid. Coz u just repeated wat she's tryna point out.

U no get sense ooo. In trying to probably make her give u her number or audience. U just typed nonsense and mocked ursef.

Dumbass.
lol..
U are not even supposed to answer this guy coz he is a correct fool who types like he has lost almost half of the keys on his keyboard...
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by pepericozi: 12:03am On Sep 10, 2022
Remember that immediately the food in the plate finishes, it becomes a dirty plate.

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by noblechoco(f): 12:05am On Sep 10, 2022
DaddyCK:

babe...me am differarent & i dont do that, i dont lose intrest, i swaar. Guys who do that are silly & stewwwpid.
for me, ....I looose intarest only after nakkin about 5 times but then I make sure the relationship last at least minimum 2 week!!! (Real talk) angry
grin grin
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by Nobody: 12:07am On Sep 10, 2022
Okay y'all but...
Can someone please explain why sex before marriage is trending nowadays?Coz everybody is just saying "i fvcked this","i fvcked that" sex,,sex,, blah,,blah..coz i dont get oo
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by olamakinde(m): 12:12am On Sep 10, 2022
Chioma4eva:
no campaign after election
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by Nobody: 12:14am On Sep 10, 2022
DaddyCK:

babe...me am differarent & i dont do that, i dont lose intrest, i swaar. Guys who do that are silly & stewwwpid.
for me, ....I looose intarest only after nakkin about 5 times but then I make sure the relationship last at least minimum 2 week!!! (Real talk) angry
Mr Londoner..welcome oo..How is London?..you are already back with this your mumu grammar..(no offeinse sir)
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by Pacesetter123(m): 12:18am On Sep 10, 2022
Pells:

Sorry to tell you that your püssy is very wide like River Niger
No reasonable guy will like to swim inside an ocean that's why they can't take you serious,,,
I hope you go see man marry due to the big hole for your kpekus,
Try allum dey reduce the hole Sha
If your kpekus tight,no man will ever lose interest in you
Why una dey talk like this?
sad
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by Emperor88(m): 12:29am On Sep 10, 2022
Chioma4eva:
We are both saying the same thing.
Aunty Chioma if you offer more than sex no reasonable man will leave you. An average Nigeria lady offer nothing more in a relationship other than their body...Try buying him gifts, pay for his haircut, take him out on a date occasionally, give him money even if the not ask and see if he will live you after sex. He would not even remember to ask you for sex.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by REALretep(m): 12:35am On Sep 10, 2022
Chioma4eva:
Look I'm not a devil's advocate, but what will now be the final solution to the marriage if you discover such. Divorce abi? After wedding and courtship and everything. I now start afresh? I'm afraid I can't risk it. Like I said before,[b] I'm a Christian [/b]but also a realist. I'm not in support of promiscuity. But honestly waiting for sex after marriage is a scam. Especially when you are in a serious relationship or engaged.

Come to God with a sincere heart, keep His commands, acknowledge His greatness and glory, and patiently wait for Him to act.

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by Patriotic9ja(m): 12:40am On Sep 10, 2022
Chioma4eva:
How do you mean pls?

Are you a learner? You dey price goods wey you don buy already?
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by Toyindiva(f): 12:50am On Sep 10, 2022
DonroxyII:
Aswear Men Yaff Confuse You sotey you no even understand again but I love your Conclusions.

God, Once God chooses for You Gbam:
To Enjoy God, You have to Be Reasonable though!
Lol, no man dey confuse me is just what is happening am analyzing here am telling you bro, Na only God fit choose for person.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by essienisrael5(m): 12:54am On Sep 10, 2022
Ikamandoncome:

Guys,na one yahoo guy dey behind the monicker,this post na to get Hot he-goats wey go message this gee guy(op) and before you know tf billing for hookup done start.......

Oil dey ur head my guy, nairaland is the more you look the less you see. Atimes when I see some funny thread, I will just laughed

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (21) (Reply)

When She Says Gist Me... I Don't Know How. Help Me Out Pls / How To Win A Lady The First Day You Met Her-5 Killer Tips To Make You Win Her / My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.