Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,589 members, 7,812,920 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:29 PM

Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? (126308 Views)

Why I Dumped Nigerian Guys For Masturbation And Vibrator - Lady (photos, Video) / Lady Claims She Was Given N100K To Buy Ice Cream, Mocks Nigerian Guys. Photos / Most Nigerian Guys Are Afraid Of Dating Celestial Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by VVVOLTS: 12:24pm On Sep 09, 2022
Chioma4eva:
So What can be done about this ugly trend. Going into relationship this days is tiring to be honest.

Honestly I don't know

Many don't go into relationship wholeheartedly anymore

They just get fu.cked, I mean they fx.ck each other and seperate

That's all

Because no one wants to end up heart broken

That's why olo.shos and fx.ckboys or playboys are many nowdays

I even heard that some sugar mommies hire men to sleep with them

It is well

13 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by Chioma4eva(f): 12:25pm On Sep 09, 2022
DaddyCK:

^^^^atitue all ready...typical nigeria women. truth hurt. she get upset coz i tell her why shes struggling to find man on naoraland and then she take it out on me...now shes tellin me to gerrrout. I like u & I will help u. goood news for u is that am single & ready to mingle. lokily for u, am a lover not a fighter. so do u want NGN10,000 (10k) cash?i want to giv u for free. U want? smiley
Don't quote me again if you have nothing reasonable to say.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by Chioma4eva(f): 12:27pm On Sep 09, 2022
Pells:

Sorry to tell you that your püssy is very wide like River Niger
No reasonable guy will like to swim inside an ocean that's why they can't take you serious,,,
I hope you go see man marry due to the big hole for your kpekus,
Try allum dey reduce the hole Sha
If your kpekus tight,no man will ever lose interest in you
You must be referring to your Sisters!

21 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by VVVOLTS: 12:27pm On Sep 09, 2022
If you can even end up with a man that loves you 60, to 70%

Walahi, the man try and you the lady should be doing thanks giving everyday because

He will still have side chick even if he has not started sleeping with her or sleeping with many other ladies outside

You cant be 100% guaranteed that it's only you that he/ she is dating

It's just bite and grab wha you have or see at the moments

That's all

Fireboy sang "everybody be ash.awo!"

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by Pells: 12:28pm On Sep 09, 2022
Chioma4eva:
You must be referring to your Sisters!
Truth hurts but take it or leave it
Your kpekus don cast grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by BlackMan6969(m): 12:29pm On Sep 09, 2022
LutherSanchez:
No need calling him names. Na sarcasm him use
A lot of Nairalanders don't understand sarcasm.

17 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by Chioma4eva(f): 12:30pm On Sep 09, 2022
VVVOLTS:

Honestly I don't know

Many don't go into relationship wholeheartedly anymore

They just get fu.cked, I mean they fx.ck each other and seperate

That's all

Because no one wants to end up heart broken

That's why olo.shos and fx.ckboys or playboys are many nowdays

I even heard that some sugar mommies hire men to sleep with them

It is well
Na wa o. It's only God that can give someone a good life partner after all.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by Nobody: 12:30pm On Sep 09, 2022
Chioma4eva:
Don't quote me again if you have nothing reasonable to say.

^^^typical angry black woman
u create thread, we reply & then u get angry & start cusssin inosent people. did i say somtin wrong.u complain u cant find man on nairaland and then u complain men run from u becoz of relationship & then when we give u advise has to why they run from u, u started cussing people for no reason. am on yor side, i swaar.am i not only tryin to hep u?truss me, pleanty single men here on nairaland that will be wilin to date u for free, me included.can we link this evening & please do u like nandos so we can have mature convo & u can stand a shance in the dating world.?its a chicken restorant. u want? smiley

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by Nobody: 12:34pm On Sep 09, 2022
Chioma4eva:

wow.so u askin God for partner again.u want him to giv u Jesus?.bae, calm down, when therris life therrris hope.i swaar i can help u find good man. are u lightskin & do u hav education wit real certificate & can u spek goood english withoyt pigeon english pleaese? my Jewish friend, Robinsimonte is still single. U WANT? smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by VVVOLTS: 12:37pm On Sep 09, 2022
Chioma4eva:

Ma

No offense to womanhood. I respect women alot

But any woman you see nowadays doing olo.sho or even bro.thel prostitut.te. don't blame her because situation of things like the economy and even the mentality of our men nowadays are what led them to it

Though it's not good to be doing prosti.tution but what else will you expect them to do after being maltreated by their husband, being abandoned, being sex starved and house bills like feeding, accomodation, gas , children school fees etc are mounting pressure on them

Though there are some that will rather die than do pros.tituion but they are few

And it is that poverty benefit that men are using to get free or cheap px.ssy to fx.ck everytime

It is well

6 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by Chioma4eva(f): 1:09pm On Sep 09, 2022
VVVOLTS:

Ma

No offense to womanhood. I respect women alot

But any woman you see nowadays doing olo.sho or even bro.thel prostitut.te. don't blame her because situation of things like the economy and even the mentality of our men nowadays are what led them to it

Though it's not good to be doing prosti.tution but what else will you expect them to do after being maltreated by their husband, being abandoned, being sex starved and house bills like feeding, accomodation, gas , children school fees etc are mounting pressure on them

Though there are some that will rather die than do pros.tituion but they are few

And it is that poverty benefit that men are using to get free or cheap px.ssy to fx.ck everytime

It is well
All you said is true. I would rather die myself than engage in such honestly. It's a pity. There is dignity in making an honest living. Olosho no be work oo

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by Chioma4eva(f): 1:13pm On Sep 09, 2022
Pells:

Truth hurts but take it or leave it
Your kpekus don cast grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Like your Hoe sisters

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by Truvelisback(m): 1:14pm On Sep 09, 2022
Chioma4eva:
I mean they toast you for weeks endlessly and try to get your love and attention and when you finally give them the attention and give them the chance to win your heart and maybe after dates and probably sex, they lose interest and go cold. Why is this so? Is love dead in Nigeria?
Love is dead because u ladies now date for money and survival.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by VVVOLTS: 1:18pm On Sep 09, 2022
@op

Some people are even doing contract marriage nowadays
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by Chioma4eva(f): 1:44pm On Sep 09, 2022
Truvelisback:
Love is dead because u ladies now date for money and survival.
Don't generalize pls. I'm an independent lady myself. I have a job and business. I make my own money. Same for millions of other Hardworking Ladies out there.

6 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by Chioma4eva(f): 1:44pm On Sep 09, 2022
VVVOLTS:
@op

Some people are even doing contract marriage nowadays
It's a pity

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by capetownboyz(m): 1:46pm On Sep 09, 2022
DaddyCK:

so u the type of guy who juss stand there like mugu clamin u have babe while other guys are yanshin her...correct?how do u expet women to respet acting like a SULE? u yansh& then u move to the next babe only if u hav dated her for at least two week. thats how real men do it.Peter Obi has a wife and at least two undercover side chick.thats the best way to keep women. Bro i no women & right now am datin 3.so u plan to date one babe forever meaning u will never get puccci & u be trap ...correct?and then when she pregnant for u.u will start shouting like mugu that she trap u. bro did i say anythin wrong?(no oofeinse) undecided
bro u clown way too hard ..hahaha

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by Truvelisback(m): 1:58pm On Sep 09, 2022
Chioma4eva:
Don't generalize pls. I'm an independent lady myself. I have a job and business. I make my own money. Same for millions of other Hardworking Ladies out there.
Majority of u ladies aren't independent, only very few of u are. And these very few ones are very rare to find.

11 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by 7buckz(m): 2:07pm On Sep 09, 2022
Pells
Lol broda you're a wicked man lol

9 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by 754babalola: 2:19pm On Sep 09, 2022
HUH??brother wot rubbis u talkin sir?how can love be dead while I fall in love almost everyday & i get pucccy anytime.....bro are u a virrrrgin sir?(no ofeinse) HUH??brother wot rubbis u talkin sir?how can love be dead while I fall in love almost everyday & i get pucccy anytime.....bro are u a virrrrgin sir?(no ofeinse) ...
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by VladimirPutiin(m): 2:31pm On Sep 09, 2022
Chioma4eva:
I mean they toast you for weeks endlessly and try to get your love and attention and when you finally give them the attention and give them the chance to win your heart and maybe after dates and probably sex, they lose interest and go cold. Why is this so? Is love dead in Nigeria?

What most of you have to offer is just sex

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by Teekay21(m): 2:36pm On Sep 09, 2022
robinso01:
Does politicians still campaigns after winning election?

I wonder oooo

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by Chioma4eva(f): 2:51pm On Sep 09, 2022
Truvelisback:
Majority of u ladies aren't independent, only very few of u are.
Very few? Not true. Majority of ladies are independent Sir.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by Chioma4eva(f): 3:16pm On Sep 09, 2022
VladimirPutiin:

What most of you have to offer is just sex
Not true

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by VladimirPutiin(m): 3:21pm On Sep 09, 2022
Chioma4eva:
Not true

Ok tell me what other thing you can offer ??

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by Chioma4eva(f): 3:28pm On Sep 09, 2022
VladimirPutiin:

Ok tell me what other thing you can offer ??
companionship, support, etc. I make my own money too.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by VladimirPutiin(m): 3:29pm On Sep 09, 2022
Chioma4eva:
companionship, support, etc

Ok that’s good
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by Chioma4eva(f): 3:31pm On Sep 09, 2022
VladimirPutiin:

Ok that’s good
Yes smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by prettyem(f): 3:44pm On Sep 09, 2022
Op, men naturally are 'chasers', almost everything they do and think is on target

Toasting endlessly for 2weeks was a target for him at the time
Sex with you was another target (maybe it came too early)

Once a target is achieved, what happens? You move to the next....

This has happened, don't feel bad or mad if he chooses to call it quits with you, learn this and never fall for such again...how?

Plan or decide to know the person you're in a relationship with (timeline on you), what he really wants from you and vice versa, the values you both intend to add to each other before the sex part...you will be fine darling

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by Nobody: 3:44pm On Sep 09, 2022
Sorry dear, most young men are only trying to sample the honeypot, just accept it for what it is. Deny all access to your cookie jar and you stand better chance of pinpointing the serious ones.
How old are you by the way?

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by VladimirPutiin(m): 4:07pm On Sep 09, 2022
Chioma4eva:
Yes smiley

You based in lag ?
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by Baronthecelebri: 4:40pm On Sep 09, 2022
DaddyCK:

^^^^atitue all ready...typical nigeria women. truth hurt. she get upset coz i tell her why shes struggling to find man on naoraland and then she take it out on me...now shes tellin me to gerrrout. I like u & I will help u. goood news for u is that am single & ready to mingle. lokily for u, am a lover not a fighter. so do u want NGN10,000 (10k) cash?i want to giv u for free. U want? smiley
me I want,08137789043text on WhatsApp

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

How To Win A Lady The First Day You Met Her-5 Killer Tips To Make You Win Her / My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation / "First Time Of Having Sex With My Boyfriend Who Has Bigger Dick" - Owerri Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.