Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,516 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? (126509 Views)

Why I Dumped Nigerian Guys For Masturbation And Vibrator - Lady (photos, Video) / Lady Claims She Was Given N100K To Buy Ice Cream, Mocks Nigerian Guys. Photos / Most Nigerian Guys Are Afraid Of Dating Celestial Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by Chioma4eva(f): 7:56pm On Sep 09, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Do not give sex unless he has married you. Nothing is wrong with Nigerian men. It just makes sense not to pay for what you got free and to avoid falling into such disadvantaged position, keep sex away until he weds you.
So what happens if i find my husband impotent after marriage? Or both of us are not sexually compatible. Divorce? Note, I'm a Christian but also a realist.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by dazzlingd(m): 7:57pm On Sep 09, 2022
DaddyCK:

the solution is to obey. women dont obey anymore. they want to start wereing trousers lookin like men, they raise there voice when talkin to u, sometimes u see them driving cars and then worst of al, they try to overtake a man(which is a big insult), i lie? anyways am a sweet guy & a nice guy so the best advise is for use to date and then if i am happy after 2 week, we can discuss if i want u to move on with me has my new mrs.(real talk) smiley

This guy grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by chypotenti(m): 7:57pm On Sep 09, 2022
robinso01:
Does politicians still campaigns after winning election?
you nor well I swear grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by Advancedman(m): 7:58pm On Sep 09, 2022
Chioma4eva:
I mean they toast you for weeks endlessly and try to get your love and attention and when you finally give them the attention and give them the chance to win your heart and maybe after dates and probably sex, they lose interest and go cold. Why is this so? Is love dead in Nigeria?

Rubbish
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by bigcasava1(m): 7:59pm On Sep 09, 2022
DaddyCK:

babe...me am differarent & i dont do that, i dont lose intrest, i swaar. Guys who do that are silly & stewwwpid.
for me, ....I looose intarest only after nakkin about 5 times but then I make sure the relationship last at least minimum 2 week!!! (Real talk) angry
wetin make u think say you no silly and stuuuuupid
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by Emmacy001: 7:59pm On Sep 09, 2022
Chioma4eva:
I mean they toast you for weeks endlessly and try to get your love and attention and when you finally give them the attention and give them the chance to win your heart and maybe after dates and probably sex, they lose interest and go cold. Why is this so? Is love dead in Nigeria?

That is Why you are not suppose to offer your self easily... You make sure that the relationship is going somewhere before you talk about sex
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by smartr: 8:00pm On Sep 09, 2022
Chioma4eva:
But people still get married every Saturday. Do you mean it's just artificial and love is missing probably replaced by money?

No be who go foot your bills you dey find?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by emonkey(m): 8:01pm On Sep 09, 2022
Film don finish na. Time to go home.
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by smartr: 8:01pm On Sep 09, 2022
VVVOLTS:

Can you die for him/ her? If he/she is sick on the bed and they said that he/she needs someone to carry sacrifice to be well CAN YOU CARRY IT?

Let's not be deceiving ourselves saying "I love you, you are the love of my life" and all those lies.

Even Leonardo DiCaprio (Jack)and Kate Winslet (Rose) in Titanic is just a movie, though some said it's a true life story.

Love is more than words of mouth, my OGA, it's years and years of living together and tolerating each other.

If you no get money, (when you are broke) will he/she stay?
If you get accident(not you, God forbid) will he/she stay?
If you have incurable disease(not you God forbid) will he/she stay?

They say I talk too much?
Lemme be quiet nowadays

#itiswell!

Love no really exist my brother. Babe wey I Dey date, Na for knacks, billing don come. I go hear am cry

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by Chioma4eva(f): 8:02pm On Sep 09, 2022
ada9ja:

U don't stretch a rope for too long and expect after the purpose of stretching, it comes back to it normal size...toasting for several weeks is bad...just say yes or no and get it done with
So you accept any toaster that comes your way without any hesitation? And if you're in a relationship or married, you didn't do shakara for your patner? Honestly?
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by LORDKing001: 8:03pm On Sep 09, 2022
Chioma4eva:
Make money and fck them all
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by dazzlingd(m): 8:03pm On Sep 09, 2022
Chioma4eva:
Very few? Not true. Majority of ladies are independent Sir.

A woman is at least 90% dependent.
Independence is not just about making your own money because no matter how much a lady is making, she will always want to go for a man richer than her making her dependent to the man

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by Nobody: 8:03pm On Sep 09, 2022
robinso01:
Does politicians still campaigns after winning election?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by FreeStuffsNG: 8:03pm On Sep 09, 2022
Chioma4eva:
So what happens if i find my husband impotent after marriage? Or both of us are not sexually compatible. Divorce? Note, I'm a Christian but also a realist.
What if your husbsnd is not impotent and becomes a perfect match for you wink
Marriage is like an unwrapped gift, look at the good side too.
If a man is impotent and he hides it from you just to decieve you then it is not marraiage in the face of the law of God and man.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by kunle75(m): 8:04pm On Sep 09, 2022
Chioma4eva:

Thats called infatuation not love, use your head my dear.
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by Veebliz(m): 8:04pm On Sep 09, 2022
Chioma4eva:

Yeah, you got it right. Love doesn't exist, at least in Nigeria.
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by placeofallure(f): 8:05pm On Sep 09, 2022
LutherSanchez:
No need calling him names. Na sarcasm him use

Exactly! He's not dumb. I don't know why sarcasm get lost on people.

The OP, Chioma4eva, should go work on herself. I agree that many men these days lack vision and purpose but there are still a handful who know what they want and go for it. They'll nurture it, tend to it until it yields the desired fruit. Chioma4eva, what kinda men do you attract to yourself?
Everyone I have dated wanted more, they don't ever want it to end. They want marriage! It's on my terms all the time. However, not all relationships can lead to marriage no matter how fantastic both partners are. There are instances you just have to forego. Know what you want and go for it. Good people are hard to come by doesn't mean there are no more good people.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by Positiveme2020: 8:05pm On Sep 09, 2022
Ikamandoncome:

Guys,na one yahoo guy dey behind the monicker,this post na to get Hot he-goats wey go message this gee guy(op) and before you know tf billing for hookup done start.......

The number of Scammers on this site is alarming. He can only get the stupid guys..
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by dontrulee: 8:05pm On Sep 09, 2022
Most times, both parties are at fault here.
On the ladies part, they expect the man to continue putting a lot of effort and probably continue simping after they've gotten the pussy. It doesn't work that way, the nature of man is to be adventurous and after a man has "conquered" a lady, he moves on to the next.

Unfortunately, many ladies fall into the trap of love/lust by making themselves vulnerable through giving up their bodies to the man they fall in love with. That's a very grave error and mistake that will leave you with more heartbreaks than enjoyment in the end.

Men use sex to unwind from tension and gain clarity that's why you'll notice that somehow after giving your man sex, his attitude changes whereas for you as a lady, when you give sex to the man you love, you become more connected to him emotionally. In the end you become more confused because you expect him to love him more after sex but the reality is that he is loving you less and forming attitude. It will then behoove you to guard yourself and make sure you don't put yourself in a disadvantage!!

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by robinso01(m): 8:05pm On Sep 09, 2022
chypotenti:
you nor well I swear grin grin grin

We no well
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by iscom(m): 8:06pm On Sep 09, 2022
Shey
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by dontrulee: 8:07pm On Sep 09, 2022
Positiveme2020:

The number of Scammers on this site is alarming. He can only get the stupid guys..

Maybe true because it's a new account.
Guys, guard yourself and don't fall victim of scam!!
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by jaxxy(m): 8:07pm On Sep 09, 2022
Chioma4eva:

There are always signs to tell u the type of relationship u are getting into unless u don't know the signs or how to read them.

what u talk about, ur communication and range of topics can give u a sign. what excites u or him the most in the relationship is another sign.

His values, previous relationships, openness and value for u all matters bt more importantly what value u are bringing also besides sex or pretty face or body.

If u cannot understand the mannerisms and expressions of a serious or sincere partner u are on ur own.

Mind u every relationship will/may not be a serious relationship talkless of ending in marriage so don't overdo or force anything. Follow ur feelings, principles and use ur head and think. Lol

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by Nobody: 8:11pm On Sep 09, 2022
Chioma4eva:

Do politicians continue campaign after winning election?
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by efficiencie(m): 8:11pm On Sep 09, 2022
Chioma4eva:

The men are reversing the temperature. When you were giving him the cold shoulder, he was boiling with passion trying to get you and after expending all that heat on you, you start getting warm and start boiling but because he has expended so much passion and energy he starts getting cold...so Chioma4eva, if you are referring to yourself, now that you are the one boiling with passion it is your turn to endlessly show passion and desire for the guy. However in all you do I will not advice you to spread your legs before marriage because if you do, the guy will go permanently cold on you irrespective of your relentless passions and go in search of the next victim.
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by BigDaddymusic: 8:11pm On Sep 09, 2022
grin Your head dey there sha o grin grin
robinso01:
Do politicians still campaigns after winning election?
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by Ayo081(m): 8:12pm On Sep 09, 2022
Chioma4eva:
How do you mean pls?

Lmao, that politicians want their interest and not yours?
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by robinso01(m): 8:13pm On Sep 09, 2022
Odebayo4010:

Your reply to him fear me oh,you don't even pity him at all

A real comrade don't pity.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by BABANGBALI: 8:13pm On Sep 09, 2022
Chioma4eva:
body odour, mouth odour, dirty and stinking pussy, lack of adventures in bed, lack of ringtones, screaming, yelling, biting and then the discovery of an unexpected very big borehole
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by tunde1200(m): 8:14pm On Sep 09, 2022
Baddest sharp guy.,...!�

robinso01:
Do politicians still campaigns after winning election?
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by Gboy5050: 8:14pm On Sep 09, 2022
U need to date guys.
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by maxzzo1(m): 8:14pm On Sep 09, 2022
Chioma4eva:
How do you mean pls?
So u mean u can not use ur tongue to count ur teeth?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (21) (Reply)

200 Cute Names To Call Your Boyfriend / How To Win A Lady The First Day You Met Her-5 Killer Tips To Make You Win Her / When She Says Gist Me... I Don't Know How. Help Me Out Pls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.