Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,109 members, 7,818,308 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:22 PM

Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? - Romance (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? (126368 Views)

Why I Dumped Nigerian Guys For Masturbation And Vibrator - Lady (photos, Video) / Lady Claims She Was Given N100K To Buy Ice Cream, Mocks Nigerian Guys. Photos / Most Nigerian Guys Are Afraid Of Dating Celestial Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by segcymoor(m): 12:28pm On Sep 10, 2022
jeromestarks:

It's because you're not more than your pvssy. Once they got the pvssy, what else is left of you? NOTHING!
[b]Development [/b]yourself outside your pvssy.

Develop...
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by jeromestarks: 1:02pm On Sep 10, 2022
segcymoor:

Develop...
Thanks jare better person.
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by joowealth(m): 1:38pm On Sep 10, 2022
The simple answer to your question is that: Those activities are lustfully done. Hence the hatred.
See:
2 Samuel 13:14-15
[14] Howbeit he would not hearken unto her voice: but, being stronger than she, forced her, and lay with her.
[15] Then Amnon hated her exceedingly; so that the hatred wherewith he hated her was greater than the love wherewith he had loved her. And Amnon said unto her, Arise, be gone.
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by Jamie1000: 1:46pm On Sep 10, 2022
valentinos22:

My honest observation please, it seems the ugliness of such girls are directly proportional to their level of independence...
Mathematically, U~I
I am young can the adults in the house kindly advise me?
�����
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by prettyem(f): 1:49pm On Sep 10, 2022
MNDY:

Rest. It is the nature of your gender to collect a man's money. Even an independent babe or babe from a wealthy family would still want to be collecting money from her man.

Your gender believes that NATURALLY, A MAN SHOULD TAKE CARE OF A WOMAN NO MATTER WHAT and A MAN'S MONEY IS SWEET TO COLLECT AND USE EVEN IF YOU HAVE YOUR OWN MONEY.

Even if she loves you very much, she will be expecting money from you.

I am well rested, thanks

Thought one way to show you Love your partner is meeting their needs? Now it's wrong to ask?

There's a difference between a leech/needy partner to the one who asks once a while; receiving cash gift from my man gives a different vibe...what's the man's pride if he can't provide?

As an individual, if you find it hard to give financially to your partner before marriage, it will be worse in marriage when you have more responsibilities

My take
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by OkoRemi2023(m): 1:51pm On Sep 10, 2022
MNDY:

Dating or mere friends with benefits?
To keep the relationship going, were you spending on all of them?

the only I spent on that I regret on till date was my first gf, I was a big mumu while dating that useless goat but since she served me breakfast I've sworn not to date broke girls again and I uphold that commitment

most of the babes I dated have working class guys in Nigeria and outside Nigeria while others are well to do on themselves. I received, the only thing I give out is my sperm and I dey always rubbish most of them

ladies love tough guys even my best female friend once said that she will never stay long with a gentle man

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by Konjiboii: 1:59pm On Sep 10, 2022
Prior to having sex with one babe like that , I genuinely like her and she seem quite cool and I felt we will date for a long time, until the first day we had sex, omoooooo I off her pant e just dey as if animal crawl inside and die, the toto was stinking man. babe kon dey ask me later on why did I leave her after all the promises I made and shit, aunty your toto don whann..

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by jamesfadil: 2:26pm On Sep 10, 2022
i KNOW U GOTTA MAN UP THERE THATS LOYAL HON
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by samcolee(m): 2:40pm On Sep 10, 2022
prettyem:

I am well rested, thanks

Thought one way to show you Love your partner is meeting their needs? Now it's wrong to ask?

There's a difference between a leech/needy partner to the one who asks once a while; receiving cash gift from my man gives a different vibe...what's the man's pride if he can't provide?

As an individual, if you find it hard to give financially to your partner before marriage, it will be worse in marriage when you have more responsibilities

My take

I love this but one thing I've noticed is that some girls don't give back to the man no matter how small even when they're working, the Bible says that there's more happiness in giving than in receiving. Is it possible for her to give when married if she didn't try that during dating?
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by For7G: 2:54pm On Sep 10, 2022
okk
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by emmyN(m): 2:55pm On Sep 10, 2022
DaddyCK:

wow.so u askin God for partner again.u want him to giv u Jesus?.bae, calm down, when therris life therrris hope.i swaar i can help u find good man. are u lightskin & do u hav education wit real certificate & can u spek goood english withoyt pigeon english pleaese? my Jewish friend, Robinsimonte is still single. U WANT? smiley

MrCork you be werey cheesy
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by Haynnie: 3:00pm On Sep 10, 2022
DaddyCK:

so u the type of guy who juss stand there like mugu clamin u have babe while other guys are yanshin her...correct?how do u expet women to respet acting like a SULE? u yansh& then u move to the next babe only if u hav dated her for at least two week. thats how real men do it.Peter Obi has a wife and at least two undercover side chick.thats the best way to keep women. Bro i no women & right now am datin 3.so u plan to date one babe forever meaning u will never get puccci & u be trap ...correct?and then when she pregnant for u.u will start shouting like mugu that she trap u. bro did i say anythin wrong?(no oofeinse) undecided

Anybody who takes pumpumprince/ Daddyck serious is truly pained! grin

Cruise cheesy
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by hahn(m): 3:30pm On Sep 10, 2022
Chioma4eva:
I mean they toast you for weeks endlessly and try to get your love and attention and when you finally give them the attention and give them the chance to win your heart and maybe after dates and probably sex, they lose interest and go cold. Why is this so? Is love dead in Nigeria?

PNS - Post Nut Clarity

Post nut clarity, defined on Urban Dictionary as: 'the immediate clear mindedness or soberness an individual gains after orgasming (busting a nut). '

It is a symptom prevalent in men. So a man might like you but after sex his dick might feel different.

It is a natural phenomenon men have no control over.
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by countryman13: 3:35pm On Sep 10, 2022
Chioma4eva:
I mean they toast you for weeks endlessly and try to get your love and attention and when you finally give them the attention and give them the chance to win your heart and maybe after dates and probably sex, they lose interest and go cold. Why is this so? Is love dead in Nigeria?
Isn't love dt some of us are looking for but sex. After getting d items U went to buy in d market, U go sleep there? Most times Una dey think say Una wise but d reverse na d matter.
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by dekung(m): 3:56pm On Sep 10, 2022
Chioma4eva:

I once dated a girl who I thought I could just do long-term with, yes we made out but she became a pest. Anytime I try to call her she must ask for money. Initially, I continued to heed her requests because the person who introduced her to me said she is good girl and that I should not do all the things you described above but then she was always in need of money.... Money money all the time.... I got tired and moved away.... Blocked her on all channels....

If ladies do not present themselves as hungry to guys, we will stay. everyone wants to be with an asset, not a money drowning liability
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by otongidela(m): 4:07pm On Sep 10, 2022
Yeyenairaland:

Chai

Comrades don scatter this haunty punna grin grin
Easy bro she might be your sister
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by Capitalismisasc: 4:25pm On Sep 10, 2022
Toyindiva:
this my write up dey pepper you Cz your one of those “some” men I am referring to I cnt imagine I am only stating fact that is happening was this please Abeg dey your lane please I was not talking to u, and please I am not criticizing anybody I was only stating what is happening
Who tell u say e dey pepper me, as u dey see me so I dey above kriticism from ..... lyk u. go siddon jare
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by Karlifate: 4:36pm On Sep 10, 2022
OneEyedSnake:

Because sex to us guys is like operating a bank account.

Anytime we withdraw, we lose interest

cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by Wwwq: 4:50pm On Sep 10, 2022
Sex is both enjoyed stop putting it on men
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by freedomfloyd(m): 4:51pm On Sep 10, 2022
Mostly this happen due to emotional exhaustion in the sense that a guy comes with good motives at first but course of his caring attention were never return e.g he does all the calling,gifting but he is neglected his motives change due to too much forming and shakara from the lady, and mind you man is logical woman is emotional, so with that in mind when his emotions is exhausted he becomes logical and tends to want something back for his efforts time n investment so he keeps pushing till he get his reward and that why you see some dude chasing a lady for months
cuz of thier rewards..oo simple advise to ladies if a guy show interest in you form..ooo but don't over do especially when you like him too to avoid this kind of scenario

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by Tv122: 5:04pm On Sep 10, 2022
DaddyCK:

but why u lookin for marrraige?cant u juss give person sexxx without thinkin about marraige or pregnancy?this is exactly why i hate u single ladys coz u bring too much streess. Marryed women are the best to enjoy. truuss me!! angry
who is this idiot?mtchew
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by AuthegaPRIMUS(m): 5:18pm On Sep 10, 2022
robinso01:
Do politicians still campaigns after winning election?

Boss. Greetings oga. Ordinary man Jesus.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by Fastlinkpro: 5:27pm On Sep 10, 2022
Natbrowny:

U just called ursef silly and stupid. Coz u just repeated wat she's tryna point out.

U no get sense ooo. In trying to probably make her give u her number or audience. U just typed nonsense and mocked ursef.

Dumbass.

Someone dey knack your babe for one corner like this, you dey here dey Yan Opas
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by Karlifate: 6:43pm On Sep 10, 2022
Toyindiva:
Lol, no man dey confuse me is just what is happening am analyzing here am telling you bro, Na only God fit choose for person.

If you don't develop yourself too, your bad character will push the person God chose for you away.
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by Karlifate: 6:46pm On Sep 10, 2022
Joe4real1988:
Smiles........no woman can know the intention of a man except he wonno devour it. A man can play along for months, even a year to get what he wants and flees afterwards. Some of the things that keep a man is your value, your character and your faithfulness. Most men have this belief that u ladies are only after monetary and material gain in a relationship/marriage, being the reason u prefer/go after already made men. Most of u ladies are not willing to stick with a man, struggle together to build a loving home. The quest for material and monetary gain have really reduced the value men ought to have towards u ladies, so don't blame men ok.
I seek a good woman too, but unable to find one yet

A lot of good men I know, are on this table too.
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by Karlifate: 7:06pm On Sep 10, 2022
MNDY:

Rest. It is the nature of your gender to collect a man's money. Even an independent babe or babe from a wealthy family would still want to be collecting money from her man.

Your gender believes that NATURALLY, A MAN SHOULD TAKE CARE OF A WOMAN NO MATTER WHAT and A MAN'S MONEY IS SWEET TO COLLECT AND USE EVEN IF YOU HAVE YOUR OWN MONEY.

Even if she loves you very much, she will be expecting money from you.

Gbam! grin
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by Karlifate: 7:07pm On Sep 10, 2022
MNDY:

Nigerian politicians own is a different case entirely. Your gender determines the direction a relationship will go at the beginning stage.

Your gender really needs to work on character. Yes, men are crazy about pu.ssy, ass and bre.a.st but character is what will determine what will make him want to keep you after having sex. A man values a wise woman with good character, a woman that will give him peace of mind.

Exactly � kiss
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by Karlifate: 7:08pm On Sep 10, 2022
bomsilaga:

IMO
After ladies present themselves as a worthy prize to be won, we go all out to win her over and when you finally win her, all manner of bad habits start manifesting.
From dirty undies, to smelly pussy to laziness and the ones to puts me off the most, GAS has finished, DStv, lunch etc.
There was one innocent girl I kept chasing hoping that we would have a long lasting relationship and we finally started officially only for the requests to start trooping in.
From suck my vj to gas to dstv to no transportation to wor

LMAO! grin grin
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by Karlifate: 7:11pm On Sep 10, 2022
Jamie1000:

From experience, it's not intentional. I found out the relationship was for me to pay her bills, while she offers me sex. So, after I had enough of the pussy, I quit. There's no sane man that will leave a good lady. Because, being single sucks too. But, when you see that what you have chaseed for long does not add any value but takes from you, you will leave. E no get who them go put sugar for his / her mouth e go vomit am .

Are you valuable?

That's one question many people fail to ask themselves, from time to time, especially when diving into a rela situationship.
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by Karlifate: 7:16pm On Sep 10, 2022
FarmTech:

Satan have gotten you oo. What happens to the holy spirit? Don't you have the Holy spirit as a Christian? If you don't, then you're not a Christian. It is Him that will direct you on the right man to choose. Sister, sex before marriage will lead you to hell. Discard that worldly view.

grin
E shock you cheesy

These days, many "christians" are not Christ-like, they're just christians on paper.
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by Toyindiva(f): 7:59pm On Sep 10, 2022
Karlifate:

If you don't develop yourself too, your bad character will push the person God chose for you away.
which character are you talking about Cz I dnt understand what you mean by if u don’t develop yourself your bad character will push him away.
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by GreenVILLETiPS: 8:00pm On Sep 10, 2022
robinso01:
Do politicians still campaigns after winning election?

i wish i could give you 1million likes... grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

When She Says Gist Me... I Don't Know How. Help Me Out Pls / How To Win A Lady The First Day You Met Her-5 Killer Tips To Make You Win Her / My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.