Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,879 members, 7,821,058 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:38 AM

Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? - Romance (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? (126401 Views)

Why I Dumped Nigerian Guys For Masturbation And Vibrator - Lady (photos, Video) / Lady Claims She Was Given N100K To Buy Ice Cream, Mocks Nigerian Guys. Photos / Most Nigerian Guys Are Afraid Of Dating Celestial Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by Jamie1000: 8:32am On Sep 10, 2022
Joe4real1988:
Smiles........no woman can know the intention of a man except he wonno devour it. A man can play along for months, even a year to get what he wants and flees afterwards. Some of the things that keep a man is your value, your character and your faithfulness. Most men have this belief that u ladies are only after monetary and material gain in a relationship/marriage, being the reason u prefer/go after already made men. Most of u ladies are not willing to stick with a man, struggle together to build a loving home. The quest for material and monetary gain have really reduced the value men ought to have towards u ladies, so don't blame men ok. I seek a good woman too, but unable to find one yet.

Exactly. Why should I continue with a lady that doesn't add value to my life

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by Dearlord(m): 8:36am On Sep 10, 2022
Simply because he didn't meet up to his expectations on you.

Either he discovered borehole, stenchy odour or evil spirit

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by vickydevoka(m): 8:44am On Sep 10, 2022
LutherSanchez:
Na mumu dey toast girl for weeks endlessly.
I swear. 9ja men no get sense
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by Price3(m): 8:45am On Sep 10, 2022
This happens because when a guy asks you out you frustrate him with your pride, when he finally have you, he will be like so this is the person that was doing the Shakara, he loses interest.
My opinion though

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by deebrain(m): 8:49am On Sep 10, 2022
robinso01:
Do politicians still campaigns after winning election?

Case closed
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by Ferdinandu(m): 8:51am On Sep 10, 2022
Chioma4eva:
I mean they toast you for weeks endlessly and try to get your love and attention and when you finally give them the attention and give them the chance to win your heart and maybe after dates and probably sex, they lose interest and go cold. Why is this so? Is love dead in Nigeria?
The fun is in the chasing. Once the chasing phase is gone you just realise that most times you've just wasted your time running after what will be giving you headache everyday

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by Danniedpastor(m): 8:53am On Sep 10, 2022
VVVOLTS:
If you can even end up with a man that loves you 60, to 70%

Walahi, the man try and you the lady should be doing thanks giving everyday because

He will still have side chick even if he has not started sleeping with her or sleeping with many other ladies outside

You cant be 100% guaranteed that it's only you that he/ she is dating

It's just bite and grab wha you have or see at the moments

That's all

Fireboy sang "everybody be ash.awo!"

See who you day quote as reference 'Fire boy" another senseless toddler like yourself.
I dated my wife for a year+ and we have been married for over six years- No cheating,no side chick, just my baby all through this 7 years.

To you out there seeking for Genuine love:
It is real, it is do-able. Just work on yourself and always be in company of genuine people.
You can't find true love while in the company of all those baby boys (especially those senseless redpillers on Nairaland). Girl, be the right woman among the right guys, and you Will find the right guy.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by FarmTech(m): 9:06am On Sep 10, 2022
Chioma4eva:
Look I'm not a devil's advocate, but what will now be the final solution to the marriage if you discover such. Divorce abi? After wedding and courtship and everything. I now start afresh? I'm afraid I can't risk it. Like I said before, I'm a Christian but also a realist. I'm not in support of promiscuity. But honestly waiting for sex after marriage is a scam. Especially when you are in a serious relationship or engaged.
Satan have gotten you oo. What happens to the holy spirit? Don't you have the Holy spirit as a Christian? If you don't, then you're not a Christian. It is Him that will direct you on the right man to choose. Sister, sex before marriage will lead you to hell. Discard that worldly view.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by Dmores: 9:10am On Sep 10, 2022
That's why sex after marriage is good... There's lust everywhere so don't mix lust with love..so many guys are out there only to use ladies count scores...am a man I have heard a lot from my fellow men

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by kodedmag(m): 9:17am On Sep 10, 2022
My love for any lady I'm dating increases when sex is involve, the more the sex the more my love increases

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by ukandi1(m): 9:24am On Sep 10, 2022
Dearlord:
Simply because he didn't meet up to his expectations on you.

Either he discovered borehole, stenchy odour or evil spirit

Chaiiiiii
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by thobbie007(m): 9:28am On Sep 10, 2022
robinso01:

Mad savage ���
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by otuas: 9:29am On Sep 10, 2022
How did u make him feel during the time he was asking u out on a date?

the way u treat him determine how is safety is covered in the relationship too, so do well and check your side bc most at time women makes the men to become a change person in a relationship too.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by SKINDOGGY: 9:33am On Sep 10, 2022
D toto no sweet and eyes don clear
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by AkaraAndBread: 9:37am On Sep 10, 2022
robinso01:

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by Farid24224(m): 9:38am On Sep 10, 2022
I don't know for others but as for me, I never felt like having sex with my girlfriend...Am really sensitive to girls sexually but not to her..

And we have been dating for years now!!
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by Farid24224(m): 9:42am On Sep 10, 2022
kodedmag:
My love for any lady I'm dating increases when sex is involve, the more the sex the more my love increases

Hah!! Mine is inverse...I never had sex with my girlfriend and my love keeps increasing..
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by IamV: 9:45am On Sep 10, 2022
Sekoni003:
Why buy the cow when the milk is free??

Why exactly should I buy the cow when the milk is free ?
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by Love800(m): 10:03am On Sep 10, 2022
Tank u. I ve found it
Chioma4eva:
Click on any topic of your choice like family, Romance, religion etc. Just below the page number, you'll see it there.
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by castins(m): 10:04am On Sep 10, 2022
When you have caught a fish, do you still feed it warms to draw its attention?
Chioma4eva:
I mean they toast you for weeks endlessly and try to get your love and attention and when you finally give them the attention and give them the chance to win your heart and maybe after dates and probably sex, they lose interest and go cold. Why is this so? Is love dead in Nigeria?
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by Starkz9898(m): 10:07am On Sep 10, 2022
women can never be that smart probably because of how they are created being emotionally being,once you potray the image of the kind of man they want dem go loose guard....Ain't going to lie,niqqas also want atleast moderate love they will hold you tight if you give them that!!incessant billing on the side of the Nigerian girls is what drive most niqqaz away.
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by abimic(m): 10:10am On Sep 10, 2022
Chioma4eva:
So what happens if i find my husband impotent after marriage? Or both of us are not sexually compatible. Divorce? Note, I'm a Christian but also a realist.

Madam Realist chioma4eva,

Abeg, which Church do you attend and what version of bible are you reading?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by Nobody: 10:13am On Sep 10, 2022
MNDY:

Nigerian politicians own is a different case entirely. Your gender determines the direction a relationship will go at the beginning stage.

Your gender really needs to work on character. Yes, men are crazy about pu.ssy, ass and bre.a.st but character is what will determine what will make him want to keep you after having sex. A man values a wise woman with good character, a woman that will give him peace of mind.

Explain how the politician's case is different.
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by Timmi: 10:15am On Sep 10, 2022
Chioma4eva:

Because they are not in love and only love the cookie between your thighs and once they’ve eaten the cookie, nothing else matters and they will go and look for another cookie to chop. The way not to sell yourself cheap is to tell those boys (they are not man) that “love waits”. They will eat the cookie tire but they must wait to put a ring to it first.
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by Joe4real1988(m): 10:17am On Sep 10, 2022
prettyem:

You haven't met a real one I guess

You guys want in most cases want a woman who clubs, lives heavy on materials things that makes her look hot, sexy and presentable to impress those who care less of the relationship is healthy or value filled for both of you....then turnaround to complain about what you knew would happen

The generality of what women want is just money is not 100% true, what kind of women have you been meeting?

You meet a student babe or one who is out of job/applying, she has needs so? Yes she will ask her family but also ask you MORE...even a babe with a job and business will still ask for financial support once a while, so please keep searching and be very sincere about it
A woman living such a life style should know that no man with good intentions will take her serious. As for most men preferring such a life style from women, that's a total wrong assumption.
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by Brian47(m): 10:21am On Sep 10, 2022
I think that you're not just meeting the right men.
Or you might be sending a vibe that makes men want to just do and be gone immediately.
My advice is evaluate yourself and maybe change the type/standard of guys you're looking for, to a different type of guy.
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by Chioma4eva(f): 10:23am On Sep 10, 2022
Love800:
Tank u. I ve found it
You're welcome
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by Chioma4eva(f): 10:24am On Sep 10, 2022
abimic:

Madam Realist chioma4eva,

Abeg, which Church do you attend and what version of bible are you reading?
I attend Chris Embassy and I'm reading the same Bible you're reading. So?
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by abimic(m): 10:27am On Sep 10, 2022
Chioma4eva:
I attend Chris Embassy and I'm reading the same Bible you're reading. So?

Why then are you thinking and probably behaving like a gentile?

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by Chioma4eva(f): 10:30am On Sep 10, 2022
abimic:

Why then are you thinking and probably behaving like a gentile?

How am I thinking or behaving like a gentile, Mr holier than thou?
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by Wuppdex: 11:14am On Sep 10, 2022
It's called sarcasm, you're the less intelligent one, read between the lines

Natbrowny:

U just called ursef silly and stupid. Coz u just repeated wat she's tryna point out.

U no get sense ooo. In trying to probably make her give u her number or audience. U just typed nonsense and mocked ursef.

Dumbass.
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by DaInferno(m): 11:31am On Sep 10, 2022
Chioma4eva:
all the aforementioned reasons are valid, but mpst of all, some of them realise it wasn't worth it. undecided

Cus for most, if the vibe they give you is not returned, they loose interest

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

When She Says Gist Me... I Don't Know How. Help Me Out Pls / How To Win A Lady The First Day You Met Her-5 Killer Tips To Make You Win Her / My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.