Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,791 members, 7,820,777 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:23 PM

Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? - Romance (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? (126399 Views)

Why I Dumped Nigerian Guys For Masturbation And Vibrator - Lady (photos, Video) / Lady Claims She Was Given N100K To Buy Ice Cream, Mocks Nigerian Guys. Photos / Most Nigerian Guys Are Afraid Of Dating Celestial Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by Moshybear(f): 6:32am On Sep 10, 2022
Learn to close your cookie jar sometimes ladies. Don't open it up anyhow for guys all in the name of dating.
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by Nlkay(m): 6:33am On Sep 10, 2022
Chioma4eva:
I mean they toast you for weeks endlessly and try to get your love and attention and when you finally give them the attention and give them the chance to win your heart and maybe after dates and probably sex, they lose interest and go cold. Why is this so? Is love dead in Nigeria?

Love is not dead. Often, it's about compatibility.
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by bolyviz(m): 6:38am On Sep 10, 2022
I sense someone has been JIBILISED (CHEATED) here ...
But truth must be told, there is no love out there anymore. Cos either guys or ladies are not ready to be serious again. From my own statistics, only 10% of both gender is ready, reason been that you said you want a serious relationship and you are not ready to make any sacrifices or you are making it and your are not been appreciated......so this issue is vice versa
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by watchindelta(m): 6:42am On Sep 10, 2022
I don't toast, they just have that natural feeling for me, because am so good to them financially.
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by Love800(m): 6:46am On Sep 10, 2022
I cant still find it. I entered new, and they were showing me new topics. I could not find create new topics
Chioma4eva:
Go to any section of your choice, click on create new post. That's all. It's simple smiley
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by bigpicture001: 6:56am On Sep 10, 2022
Chioma4eva:
Get lost please

Chioma ur most likely Igbo.. ND u guyz HV bastardized sex ND love.....

For u guyz, sex ND love is for the highest bidder.... I hate Igbo girls with passion especially Anambra.....

They use resource to rate whom to date or not......

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by Bribri: 7:03am On Sep 10, 2022
Ha AYE OO. MOFO.
OkoRemi2023:
you're making hasty generalization and still uninformed

if your pussy is sweet and you're foolishly not reading the handwriting of heartbreak, I can still be fúcking you for good 3years without getting tired

so some men have long commitment to waste your time, guys that fúck you for two weeks and change obviously have no time for relationship, we that have relationship can fúck five girls at a time

I've dated 10 girls at a time back then in school and they'll have time table of visitation, them no born you well to visit me when is not your day of visitation
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by walexsho(m): 7:26am On Sep 10, 2022
Chioma4eva:
Catching cruise how? If you read my previous comment you will understand where I'm coming from. Is God not against Divorce? I can't risk going into a marriage where I'm not sexually compatible with my patner and later ending up as a Divorcee. I jump and pass abeg. And besides, I'm not a saint, neither are you! smiley

Why then the complain of being discarded like tissue paper after you have been sampled? The guy in question do not see you as treasure. Treasures are found deep down the earth crust, treasures are not loose.
Happy Sampling

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by Yeyenairaland(m): 7:29am On Sep 10, 2022
Chioma4eva:
I mean they toast you for weeks endlessly and try to get your love and attention and when you finally give them the attention and give them the chance to win your heart and maybe after dates and probably sex, they lose interest and go cold. Why is this so? Is love dead in Nigeria?

Chai

Comrades don scatter this haunty punna grin grin
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by deebrownneymar: 7:31am On Sep 10, 2022
Chioma4eva:

Maybe you no fine
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by perdollar(m): 7:32am On Sep 10, 2022
Sorry for ur experience
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by riczy(m): 7:35am On Sep 10, 2022
VVVOLTS:
Yes love is dead

It's lust for money on the side of ladies and
Lust for your pxssy or to.to on the side of guys that remains

Even bro.thel prostitu.tes or olo.shos nowadays will be telling you "alaye do quick, no waste my time, I get plenty customers for outside" if she sees you are spending long time or plenty time on top of her or if you want to kissing her or touching her breasts

That's the level of moral degradation and moral corruption of our society.
Even be happy if he/ she no kill you for ritual
It is well
there are still good ladies out there! To those dt are within this category' God bless u!

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by prettyem(f): 7:38am On Sep 10, 2022
Joe4real1988:
Smiles........no woman can know the intention of a man except he wonno devour it. A man can play along for months, even a year to get what he wants and flees afterwards. Some of the things that keep a man is your value, your character and your faithfulness. Most men have this belief that u ladies are only after monetary and material gain in a relationship/marriage, being the reason u prefer/go after already made men. Most of u ladies are not willing to stick with a man, struggle together to build a loving home. The quest for material and monetary gain have really reduced the value men ought to have towards u ladies, so don't blame men ok. I seek a good woman too, but unable to find one yet.

You haven't met a real one I guess

You guys want in most cases want a woman who clubs, lives heavy on materials things that makes her look hot, sexy and presentable to impress those who care less of the relationship is healthy or value filled for both of you....then turnaround to complain about what you knew would happen

The generality of what women want is just money is not 100% true, what kind of women have you been meeting?

You meet a student babe or one who is out of job/applying, she has needs so? Yes she will ask her family but also ask you MORE...even a babe with a job and business will still ask for financial support once a while, so please keep searching and be very sincere about it

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by ikwikwi: 7:39am On Sep 10, 2022
It all depends on the type of guys you like. May be you like smat guys who are smart.
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by mkoabiola: 7:40am On Sep 10, 2022
Pussy is d objective
But if it is a sweet pussy
I don't loose interest
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by Nobody: 7:40am On Sep 10, 2022
robinso01:
Do politicians still campaigns after winning election?

So why are you guys always angry with politicians when you all are alike?
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by kindlyheart: 7:41am On Sep 10, 2022
Chioma4eva:

it is not always like that.
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by Bobbysmart6(m): 7:44am On Sep 10, 2022
Chioma4eva:
Most guys actually toast a gel..too satisfy their sexual huge
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by VirileNelly2420: 7:47am On Sep 10, 2022
Chioma4eva:
Its not new. It has been dat way, just dat before now people seem to cover alot, pretend or cover a particular Trent. But now, people barely care. Civilization and westernization has made everything change. People now bare their thoughts and emotions without remorse. And people are now passive not just in a relationship but in other spheres of life...

Before, it was hard for girls to make direct advances on guys, but today, it's a normal thing. Gals have stopped me several times to collect my number and profess their feelings. It's nothing.

People no longer dwell in morality.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by VirileNelly2420: 7:49am On Sep 10, 2022
Natbrowny:

I knew this is where its heading to.. I talk am.. Lol. I'm outta here mehn..
Lol... Toasting begins in earnest! grin
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by YoungDaNaval(m): 7:59am On Sep 10, 2022
The only thing that can make me lose interest is constant billing
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by MNDY(m): 8:07am On Sep 10, 2022
prettyem:

You haven't met a real one I guess

You guys want in most cases want a woman who clubs, lives heavy on materials things that makes her look hot, sexy and presentable to impress those who care less of the relationship is healthy or value filled for both of you....then turnaround to complain about what you knew would happen

The generality of what women want is just money is not 100% true, what kind of women have you been meeting?

You meet a student babe or one who is out of job/applying, she has needs so? Yes she will ask her family but also ask you MORE...even a babe with a job and business will still ask for financial support once a while, so please keep searching and be very sincere about it

Rest. It is the nature of your gender to collect a man's money. Even an independent babe or babe from a wealthy family would still want to be collecting money from her man.

Your gender believes that NATURALLY, A MAN SHOULD TAKE CARE OF A WOMAN NO MATTER WHAT and A MAN'S MONEY IS SWEET TO COLLECT AND USE EVEN IF YOU HAVE YOUR OWN MONEY.

Even if she loves you very much, she will be expecting money from you.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by MNDY(m): 8:09am On Sep 10, 2022
mkoabiola:
Pussy is d objective
But if it is a sweet pussy
I don't loose interest

Forget dat yarn.
Even if a woman is sweet, we men love variety.
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by HerBmer(m): 8:10am On Sep 10, 2022
Chioma4eva:

can we have discussion on that
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by MNDY(m): 8:11am On Sep 10, 2022
OkoRemi2023:
you're making hasty generalization and still uninformed

if your pussy is sweet and you're foolishly not reading the handwriting of heartbreak, I can still be fúcking you for good 3years without getting tired

so some men have long commitment to waste your time, guys that fúck you for two weeks and change obviously have no time for relationship, we that have relationship can fúck five girls at a time

I've dated 10 girls at a time back then in school and they'll have time table of visitation, them no born you well to visit me when is not your day of visitation

Dating or mere friends with benefits?
To keep the relationship going, were you spending on all of them?
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by Memyselfu2009(m): 8:11am On Sep 10, 2022
Not all Nigerian men you are generalizing.

I have also have my fair share of a bad relationship and no be me Bleep up
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by MNDY(m): 8:16am On Sep 10, 2022
nenyewrites:

So why are you guys always angry with politicians when you all are alike?

Nigerian politicians own is a different case entirely. Your gender determines the direction a relationship will go at the beginning stage.

Your gender really needs to work on character. Yes, men are crazy about pu.ssy, ass and bre.a.st but character is what will determine what will make him want to keep you after having sex. A man values a wise woman with good character, a woman that will give him peace of mind.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by Nobody: 8:18am On Sep 10, 2022
Only a fool would toast a lady for two and disappear immediately he's had sex with her
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by Chioma4eva(f): 8:19am On Sep 10, 2022
Memyselfu2009:
Not all Nigerian men you are generalizing.

I have also have my fair share of a bad relationship and no be me Bleep up
I didn't say all Nigerian men but most. Read again pls
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by bomsilaga(m): 8:19am On Sep 10, 2022
Chioma4eva:

IMO
After ladies present themselves as a worthy prize to be won, we go all out to win her over and when you finally win her, all manner of bad habits start manifesting.
From dirty undies, to smelly pussy to laziness and the ones to puts me off the most, GAS has finished, DStv, lunch etc.
There was one innocent girl I kept chasing hoping that we would have a long lasting relationship and we finally started officially only for the requests to start trooping in.
From suck my vj to gas to dstv to no transportation to wor

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by Chioma4eva(f): 8:21am On Sep 10, 2022
Love800:
I cant still find it. I entered new, and they were showing me new topics. I could not find create new topics
Click on any topic of your choice like family, Romance, religion etc. Just below the page number, you'll see it there.
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by Jamie1000: 8:29am On Sep 10, 2022
Chioma4eva:

From experience, it's not intentional. I found out the relationship was for me to pay her bills, while she offers me sex. So, after I had enough of the pussy, I quit. There's no sane man that will leave a good lady. Because, being single sucks too. But, when you see that what you have chaseed for long does not add any value but takes from you, you will leave. E no get who them go put sugar for his / her mouth e go vomit am .

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

When She Says Gist Me... I Don't Know How. Help Me Out Pls / How To Win A Lady The First Day You Met Her-5 Killer Tips To Make You Win Her / My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.