Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,378 members, 7,819,377 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:09 PM

Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? - Romance (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? (126383 Views)

Why I Dumped Nigerian Guys For Masturbation And Vibrator - Lady (photos, Video) / Lady Claims She Was Given N100K To Buy Ice Cream, Mocks Nigerian Guys. Photos / Most Nigerian Guys Are Afraid Of Dating Celestial Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by Joe4real1988(m): 1:00am On Sep 10, 2022
prettyem:
Op, men naturally are 'chasers', almost everything they do and think is on target

Toasting endlessly for 2weeks was a target for him at the time
Sex with you was another target (maybe it came too early)

Once a target is achieved, what happens? You move to the next....

This has happened, don't feel bad or mad if he chooses to call it quits with you, learn this and never fall for such again...how?

Plan or decide to know the person you're in a relationship with (timeline on you), what he really wants from you and vice versa, the values you both intend to add to each other before the sex part...you will be fine darling
Smiles........no woman can know the intention of a man except he wonno devour it. A man can play along for months, even a year to get what he wants and flees afterwards. Some of the things that keep a man is your value, your character and your faithfulness. Most men have this belief that u ladies are only after monetary and material gain in a relationship/marriage, being the reason u prefer/go after already made men. Most of u ladies are not willing to stick with a man, struggle together to build a loving home. The quest for material and monetary gain have really reduced the value men ought to have towards u ladies, so don't blame men ok. I seek a good woman too, but unable to find one yet.

8 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by DonroxyII: 1:03am On Sep 10, 2022
Toyindiva:
Lol, no man dey confuse me is just what is happening am analyzing here am telling you bro, Na only God fit choose for person.
You presented your write ups in a Turniowniown ways.
God Factor is Everything But we are just Replica of what God gift to Us!

To Receive Your Best, Be Your Best!
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by DonroxyII: 1:06am On Sep 10, 2022
OkoRemi2023:
you're making hasty generalization and still uninformed

if your pussy is sweet and you're foolishly not reading the handwriting of heartbreak, I can still be fúcking you for good 3years without getting tired

so some men have long commitment to waste your time, guys that fúck you for two weeks and change obviously have no time for relationship, we that have relationship can fúck five girls at a time

I've dated 10 girls at a time back then in school and they'll have time table of visitation, them no born you well to visit me when is not your day of visitation
I just laugh Sotey, Many Madmen Abound grin
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by doublecross(m): 1:08am On Sep 10, 2022
Who i go ask like this
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by DonroxyII: 1:21am On Sep 10, 2022
ChocolateWine:

Lol, see the angle you're coming from. What's needless? The epistle of God? Preaching holiness is now forming?

All sins are not equal. Read your Bible or go for good Bible lessons.

I Cor 6:18 Flee sexual immorality! "Every sin that a man does is outside the body," but he who commits sexual immorality sins against his own body.

You won't go to prison for thinking of killing Queen Elizabeth, but you'd for doing the act or even threaten to. God is not callous.
You go like troubles ooo grin
Leave the girl alone na ... She won't hear you grin ... You sef go Stubborn no be small grin .... Life is Choice and There is Consequences for Every Act ...

God won't be Guilty for Anyone because Our Actions shall Earn Her Consequences!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by NwaliE01: 1:51am On Sep 10, 2022
robinso01:
Do politicians still campaigns after winning election?
Epic

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by WholeLottaDrip2(m): 2:08am On Sep 10, 2022
Chioma4eva:
I mean they toast you for weeks endlessly and try to get your love and attention and when you finally give them the attention and give them the chance to win your heart and maybe after dates and probably sex, they lose interest and go cold. Why is this so? Is love dead in Nigeria?
These them ones that'll go into a whole relationship just becos of free pussy, not becos they're into you or none like that, they just wanna fucc ! �
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by Zeezenho: 2:14am On Sep 10, 2022
Chioma4eva:
I mean they toast you for weeks endlessly and try to get your love and attention and when you finally give them the attention and give them the chance to win your heart and maybe after dates and probably sex, they lose interest and go cold. Why is this so? Is love dead in Nigeria?

maybe they discovered that they paid too much for your attention if all the you gat is bad sex.
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by OLOKOESHIN: 2:24am On Sep 10, 2022
Chioma4eva:
Sorry
Nah billings that follow
Most Nigeria babes are thieves
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by Toyindiva(f): 3:28am On Sep 10, 2022
DonroxyII:
You presented your write ups in a Turniowniown ways.
God Factor is Everything But we are just Replica of what God gift to Us!

To Receive Your Best, Be Your Best!
you think so, yes your right Abeg I don tire to dey quote Tankx anyways.
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by bepositive11: 3:35am On Sep 10, 2022
Chioma4eva:

There are many different reasons why. For some men, they want to sleep with as many women as possible because it gives them a false sense of worth. For some men, they are infatuated at first and when they sleep with you, they come back to reality.

The bottom line is that those men never really loved you. Learn about the signs of genuine love from a man.
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by Curdlebug(m): 3:53am On Sep 10, 2022
DaddyCK:

babe...me am differarent & i dont do that, i dont lose intrest, i swaar. Guys who do that are silly & stewwwpid.
for me, ....I looose intarest only after nakkin about 5 times but then I make sure the relationship last at least minimum 2 week!!! (Real talk) angry

Who is this F.o.o.l naa
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by davillian(m): 3:55am On Sep 10, 2022
Probably she showed little or no interest in the beging and boom all of a sudden she starts bombarding your phone and life with love.....
Probably after you bought her heart with gift or nacking....
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by valentinos22(m): 4:23am On Sep 10, 2022
Chioma4eva:
So What can be done about this ugly trend. Going into relationship this days is tiring to be honest.

I beg I de find that teeth sign I no see am oh... Who get am make him kindly send am to me I WAn use am Laff abeg...

Do you know that.... This is the exact state of mind of a Nigerian girl when total number of di. Cks post knacking has gotten close to 200units....?
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by yusufmurry: 4:31am On Sep 10, 2022
robinso01:

Legend grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by valentinos22(m): 4:36am On Sep 10, 2022
Truvelisback:
Majority of u ladies aren't independent, only very few of u are. And these very few ones are very rare to find.

My honest observation please, it seems the ugliness of such girls are directly proportional to their level of independence...
Mathematically, U~I
I am young can the adults in the house kindly advise me?
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by yusufmurry: 4:44am On Sep 10, 2022
Chioma4eva:
So What can be done about this ugly trend. Going into relationship this days is tiring to be honest.

Nothing can be done Chybabe

Ordinarily,a girl accepts a guy because of money(material things) she can get from the guy. And an average guy on the other hand, thinks that it's only sex that a lady can offer him. And ladies haven't broken this jinx or ill feeling about them.

Nothing like love these days.
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by valentinos22(m): 4:48am On Sep 10, 2022
dex4sure:
My sister Nigeria don waa....fake live, fake love, fake pastors, to get a genuine love now is by God's grace.

U for try Call fake imam join na.. If aboki no go have your testicles in a kettle tonight... Fear fear boi
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by yusufmurry: 4:55am On Sep 10, 2022
Chioma4eva:
But people still get married every Saturday. Do you mean it's just artificial and love is missing probably replaced by money?

Many men just get married for a reason while a girl just get married for no reason (she is struggling with age and poverty). She's just after whoever that is available and ready -and that can feed her. So, no love!.

Love doesn't sustain marriage because it's filled with sex and money. A marriage that's found with understanding lasts more than that found in love
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by valentinos22(m): 5:00am On Sep 10, 2022
Kajaard:

POST NUT CLARITY (Brain resets after the action) cheesy

Happens to the best of us cheesy

Lol.. I like you bro... "Post nut clarity" real caprisun.. I am taking the word straight to the bank
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by ChiefThot(m): 5:07am On Sep 10, 2022
Chioma4eva:
How do you mean pls?

You don't sound very bright undecided

Could be you simply intellectually boring and so are only good to be used for the hole between your legs.
This is sad because 50% of the entire world population has that, so you better figure out very quickly what you are good for beyond being bleeped.
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by mrkings84(m): 5:27am On Sep 10, 2022
robinso01:

This comment should be voted the best comment of the year and century.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by Delaw44(m): 5:29am On Sep 10, 2022
How do you expect a nigg to stick to you even after the whole things that are happening in our society?
No loyalty, no support, and all of that, and still think guys should grab and take your responsibility to the next level. Only a Simp will stick with you even when the message is very glaring that "girls ain't loyal".

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by ukandi1(m): 5:40am On Sep 10, 2022
What value do u have of used tissue after wiping the arse ?
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by Slydan204: 5:48am On Sep 10, 2022
Would u still give fish worm after catching it? I move.
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by Munzy14(m): 5:51am On Sep 10, 2022
robinso01:
Oooh!!! My goodness this is cold to this question..grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by Nobody: 6:02am On Sep 10, 2022
Chioma4eva:

^^^ther u go again!
ok so u sayin u prefa men to yansh u straight away without toast u....correct?.....and then u complain u cant find good men on nairaland.wot on earth is wrong wit u ma?dont u no toastin is part of the game before a guy can yansh?Shame on u please!!(no oofeinse) angry
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by Munzy14(m): 6:02am On Sep 10, 2022
Chioma4eva:
Two things are involved; guys do this when it is first lust desires before love.
Possibility of learning and growing to love you after the first sex is also high if you don't use that to feel you can command him.

Secondly, if you stressed him before agreeing, this will make him act Like Nigerian politician.. grin

If I make a move on a lady, I didn't start observing her that day or week..I can observe a lady for almsot a year before I make my move..And when I do it, I am straight and direct...With Intensity. Plus genuine stuff..

If she start the unnecessary shakara, then I will be a Nigerian politician.

If she opens up with genuine reciprocation, she has won me over for a lovely stuff.

Love must be reciprocated in every relationship..If not it will be a trade of gift and sex...You ladies so unnecessary shakara even when it is obvious you are loving the guy..Not everyman will subscribe to that when he has genuine thing for you.
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by Mutzluv: 6:14am On Sep 10, 2022
Haha funny u
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by Youngpo413: 6:22am On Sep 10, 2022
Chioma4eva:
just stay on your own.... Relationships is not a do or die affair.
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by Kayyus09(m): 6:22am On Sep 10, 2022
Men pursue a thing at a time.

When man pursue woman, he focus all his energy on her. Once he's got what he wanted, he move on to another adventure (not necessarily another woman).

How long the relationship lasts now depends more on the lady.

She puts in effort to sustain the relationship, she win.

She put man in unnecessary stress by expecting more of pursuits from him, she lose.
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Guys Do This? by Funflipper: 6:28am On Sep 10, 2022
Chioma4eva:

Because you people have nothing to offer besides sex.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (21) (Reply)

When She Says Gist Me... I Don't Know How. Help Me Out Pls / How To Win A Lady The First Day You Met Her-5 Killer Tips To Make You Win Her / My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.