Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,518 members, 7,812,606 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:08 PM

2023: Revolution Awaits If Peter Obi Doesn’t Win – Dele Farotimi - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Revolution Awaits If Peter Obi Doesn’t Win – Dele Farotimi (40321 Views)

My Support For Peter Obi Doesn’t Affect ANAP/NOI Polls - Atedo Peterside / Dele Farotimi To Obidients: Wear Tinubu's T-shirt Or Cap To Collect Your PVCs / Dele Farotimi: I Will Support Peter Obi In The 2023 Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Revolution Awaits If Peter Obi Doesn’t Win – Dele Farotimi by ImperialYoruba: 7:26am On Sep 11, 2022
Dele should not talk like that. He might have thoughts of a revolutionary uprising, he is in minority. Majority obidients want secession. His talk of revolution will only agitate rulers to think you plan a forceful takeover. They will respond in kind.

Not a smarttalk.

5 Likes

Re: 2023: Revolution Awaits If Peter Obi Doesn’t Win – Dele Farotimi by Devil1Messenger: 7:26am On Sep 11, 2022
Officialgarri:

You Obi supporters are so weak and scared. There are more than 20 contestants including Atiku, but your major problem is Tinubu
Yes
Tinubu and atiku are our major problems because they are part of those that created the mess we are in today.
Re: 2023: Revolution Awaits If Peter Obi Doesn’t Win – Dele Farotimi by drLammy(m): 7:26am On Sep 11, 2022
We just have too many slaves in love with their chains I. This country.
People comments are so irritating, Sometimes I wonder how fela kuti survived being a Nigerian
Re: 2023: Revolution Awaits If Peter Obi Doesn’t Win – Dele Farotimi by MyExpression(m): 7:26am On Sep 11, 2022
Pure truth.

The scales are fallen.
The jinx is broken.

Never Again!
Re: 2023: Revolution Awaits If Peter Obi Doesn’t Win – Dele Farotimi by SmartPolician: 7:27am On Sep 11, 2022
These guys should not set this country on fire!

Truth be told, Nigerians are tired of the establishment!
Re: 2023: Revolution Awaits If Peter Obi Doesn’t Win – Dele Farotimi by chloedogie(m): 7:27am On Sep 11, 2022
Officialgarri:

You Obi supporters are so weak and scared. There are more than 20 contestants including Atiku, but your major problem is Tinubu

The deepest part of their minds is telling them the truth and reality but too ashamed to say it out. Have you asked yourself why we are not reading and seeing the word artikulated on nairaland anymore?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Revolution Awaits If Peter Obi Doesn’t Win – Dele Farotimi by Devil1Messenger: 7:27am On Sep 11, 2022
IgOga:

Election is not a measure of sanity but an expression of choice.

The idea that everybody must do thesame thing you want to do is narcissistic. This unfortunately is the character of Obi supporters online.....The "do as I say" movement
Nobody is commanding u to vote Obi
We are only begging u to vote wisely
Re: 2023: Revolution Awaits If Peter Obi Doesn’t Win – Dele Farotimi by Fiscus105(m): 7:27am On Sep 11, 2022
Penguin2:
Lol

I’m happy this is coming from a Yoruba.

Because this is what I was trying to say in that Stupid Kemi Olunloyo’s thread where she suggested that Army will be sent to kill those who would want to protest after the election but some mentally deranged BATstards were vomiting and convulsing under my mention.

The Army could not stop the Egyptian Revolution.

The Army could not stop the Tunisian Revolution.

The Army could not stop the Sudanese revolution.

So also will not be able to help Nigeria if they do not organize a free and fair and transparent election in 2023.

Those who want to try can go ahead and dare.

U re happy cos he is from Yoruba, but if Igbo man show support for tinubu now, u will be depressed and results to attack and abuse as usual.

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Revolution Awaits If Peter Obi Doesn’t Win – Dele Farotimi by whizzler: 7:28am On Sep 11, 2022
dominic17:
Lagos State-based lawyer and human rights activist, Dele Farotimi, has disclosed that there might be a revolution if the Labour Party Presidential candidate, Peter Obi doesn’t emerge as the next president of Nigeria.

Farotimi disclosed this on Friday via his official Twitter page while responding to a tweep, expressing that Obi’s candidacy rests on the slender wings of hope.

https://twitter.com/DeleFarotimi/status/1568329134350139395?t=WsN-xWOa_6iDndOWSqTxMA&s=19

https://twitter.com/DeleFarotimi/status/1568322649406803970?t=LGdAQRbxnKbo1GUOT-mX0w&s=19

https://twitter.com/DeleFarotimi/status/1568616824094294016?t=UvWlh2vhoneWuSOIYq2Qrw&s=19

This guy just dey talk. They think revolution na beans. Countries that went so called revolution what has become of them today? Campaign for your candidate and if he wins he wins. If he loses he will accept it peacefully. Let's just harp on free and fair elections

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Revolution Awaits If Peter Obi Doesn’t Win – Dele Farotimi by kingthreat(m): 7:28am On Sep 11, 2022
VIKTO83:
My joy is that u mentioned the Lekki massacre.
That's the same way the stubborn flies of post election crisis will be treated.

Dey hide your number sir. Make these people no fire you with unnecessary calls

1 Like

Re: 2023: Revolution Awaits If Peter Obi Doesn’t Win – Dele Farotimi by Made1414(m): 7:29am On Sep 11, 2022
Rozross:
He’s not wining maybe 2031 sha and nothing will happen �

Please to whose gain if he doesn't win? You
Re: 2023: Revolution Awaits If Peter Obi Doesn’t Win – Dele Farotimi by moshino(m): 7:29am On Sep 11, 2022
babyfaceafrica:
He won't win and nothing will happen

Is you father contesting?
Re: 2023: Revolution Awaits If Peter Obi Doesn’t Win – Dele Farotimi by Dmiller123: 7:30am On Sep 11, 2022
"Yeah" Revolution will take over, if peter obi did not emerge has president.

Yes it will happen, because it has reason

For those of you commenting "Nothing will happen" it is better you pray peter obi to win, even though you are from opposition party. Because what 2023 will give birth to, is very dangerous.

Revolution is on ground for 2023, i have my reasons that i know about it.

We should just pray "WAHALA" should not happen.

#Endsars is just a "TIPS OF AN ICEBERG

1 Like

Re: 2023: Revolution Awaits If Peter Obi Doesn’t Win – Dele Farotimi by Nobody: 7:31am On Sep 11, 2022
Chest beating as usual. Very funny set of miscreants. So it has gone beyond the insults and neck-pressing and now you want to coax people into voting Obi. Today na Sunday, make I no vomit wetin dey my mouth.

Let's start with Tuesday when be sit at home when Buhari dey come Imo. Let the revolution start from there. You dey your cage dey bark!

1 Like

Re: 2023: Revolution Awaits If Peter Obi Doesn’t Win – Dele Farotimi by spartachico(m): 7:31am On Sep 11, 2022
This is exactly what they are warning us about , una wan start war untop person head
Re: 2023: Revolution Awaits If Peter Obi Doesn’t Win – Dele Farotimi by Doyou2019: 7:32am On Sep 11, 2022
Tibubidiots, bikonu is Dele too IPOB
Avon Oniyeye grin

We keep telling the fools that the real Omoluabis don't want Tinubu as our President..
Man's a TOTAL bad idea!
Re: 2023: Revolution Awaits If Peter Obi Doesn’t Win – Dele Farotimi by 07kjb: 7:32am On Sep 11, 2022
OBI WILL WIN

ANY ATTEMPT OF RIGGING WILL BE DANGEROUS
Re: 2023: Revolution Awaits If Peter Obi Doesn’t Win – Dele Farotimi by derecho(m): 7:32am On Sep 11, 2022
Stick to what you know.
Peter Obi will win NOT Because he has the support of everyone...
Winters23:
grin

Don’t get me wrong, I am for Obidatti but what have divine got to do with Nigeria politics?

Are u high?

Re: 2023: Revolution Awaits If Peter Obi Doesn’t Win – Dele Farotimi by treesun: 7:33am On Sep 11, 2022
dominic17:
Lagos State-based lawyer and human rights activist, Dele Farotimi, has disclosed that there might be a revolution if the Labour Party Presidential candidate, Peter Obi doesn’t emerge as the next president of Nigeria.

Farotimi disclosed this on Friday via his official Twitter page while responding to a tweep, expressing that Obi’s candidacy rests on the slender wings of hope.

https://twitter.com/DeleFarotimi/status/1568329134350139395?t=WsN-xWOa_6iDndOWSqTxMA&s=19

https://twitter.com/DeleFarotimi/status/1568322649406803970?t=LGdAQRbxnKbo1GUOT-mX0w&s=19

https://twitter.com/DeleFarotimi/status/1568616824094294016?t=UvWlh2vhoneWuSOIYq2Qrw&s=19

This man is a Tinubu man, forget all these noises!
Re: 2023: Revolution Awaits If Peter Obi Doesn’t Win – Dele Farotimi by Officialgarri: 7:33am On Sep 11, 2022
Devil1Messenger:

Yes
Tinubu and atiku are our major problems because they are part of those that created the mess we are in today.
Fine, but since you said it's impossible for sane people to vote for Tinubu, why are you now scared? The news is about Obi. No where was Tinubu mentioned

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Revolution Awaits If Peter Obi Doesn’t Win – Dele Farotimi by colestephan86: 7:33am On Sep 11, 2022
dominic17:

What happens if atiku doesn't win, what happens if tinubu doesn't win. What happens if other candidates doesn't win
Rubbish

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Revolution Awaits If Peter Obi Doesn’t Win – Dele Farotimi by sokera: 7:33am On Sep 11, 2022
Haha mumu man revolution on social media ... una go just wail and wail until una tire

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Revolution Awaits If Peter Obi Doesn’t Win – Dele Farotimi by Nobody: 7:34am On Sep 11, 2022
Devil1Messenger:

Nobody is commanding u to vote Obi
We are only begging u to vote wisely

Begging and insults don't go same part.

Begging and threats like this doesn't make sense.

Let those who are wise vote wise Obi and those who are unwise vote their unwise candidate. At the end of the day, when Dem count scores, we go know wether wisdom na by supporting one candidate over another.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Revolution Awaits If Peter Obi Doesn’t Win – Dele Farotimi by MyExpression(m): 7:34am On Sep 11, 2022
So even confra people want a better Nigeria, despite the fact that they are part of the problem.

Well, the original ideology of frat is Activism.
Re: 2023: Revolution Awaits If Peter Obi Doesn’t Win – Dele Farotimi by INDOMIE9090(f): 7:34am On Sep 11, 2022
DevilSignature:
small palm cash wey senators dey take patronize your prostitute business don dey ponpori u abi?
hey
If you are pained,you can use the Lagoon

1 Like

Re: 2023: Revolution Awaits If Peter Obi Doesn’t Win – Dele Farotimi by badoh(m): 7:35am On Sep 11, 2022
Oga, this is not about rigging. The fact is Obi's chances of winning is very slim. He has PDP to contest with in Southeast and south-south, he has APC to contest with in southwest, and he has PDP and APC to contest with in Northeast, Northwest and North central. Be candid, which states in the north and southwest do you think Obi can win?

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Revolution Awaits If Peter Obi Doesn’t Win – Dele Farotimi by citizenY(m): 7:36am On Sep 11, 2022
IgOga:

grin[center][/center] grin

Na so una talk say LP get 1 million votes in Osun....you nor get 3k when the results were announced......I guess that too was manipulated against you grin

Do they have enough members that can represent them as polling agents at every ballot box?

1 Like

Re: 2023: Revolution Awaits If Peter Obi Doesn’t Win – Dele Farotimi by modsfucker: 7:36am On Sep 11, 2022
Penguin2:
Lol

I’m happy this is coming from a Yoruba.

Because this is what I was trying to say in that Stupid Kemi Olunloyo’s thread where she suggested that Army will be sent to kill those who would want to protest after the election but some mentally deranged BATstards were vomiting and convulsing under my mention.

The Army could not stop the Egyptian Revolution.

The Army could not stop the Tunisian Revolution.

The Army could not stop the Sudanese revolution.

So also will not be able to help Nigeria if they do not organize a free and fair and transparent election in 2023.

Those who want to try can go ahead and dare.

Revolution in those Countries succeeded because they are the same tribe and have unity of purpose. Is it evwrybody that loves PO in Nigeria? Only his Igbo brothers will protest and they'd be silenced brutally.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Revolution Awaits If Peter Obi Doesn’t Win – Dele Farotimi by omenka(m): 7:36am On Sep 11, 2022
Mynd44:
Threats, threats and more threats.

Hallmark of Zombiedients.

Obi won't win and there's nothing anyone would do about it, even the world powers who would probably have their representatives to monitor the process won support them. So who would the be banking on- IPOB/Endsars goons I suppose.

Lagos state would be very much ready for them this time, including Nigerians in general.

5 Likes

Re: 2023: Revolution Awaits If Peter Obi Doesn’t Win – Dele Farotimi by heniford2: 7:36am On Sep 11, 2022
babyfaceafrica:
He won't win and nothing will happen
save your breath come 2023 obi na ur president.
Re: 2023: Revolution Awaits If Peter Obi Doesn’t Win – Dele Farotimi by Bridget95(f): 7:37am On Sep 11, 2022
modsfucker:

Revolution in those Countries succeeded because they are the same tribe and have unity of purpose. Is it evwrybody that loves PO in Nigeria? Only his Igbo brothers will protest and they'd be silenced brutally.
you talk like a jihadist

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Obasanjo, Jonathan’s Recent Road Accidents Serve Them Right – Balarabe Musa / President Buhari And His Family Celebrate Eidmubarak (Photos) / INEC To Tribunal: Atiku’s Lawyer Not Licensed To Practise In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.