Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,408 members, 7,812,206 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:03 AM

2023: Revolution Awaits If Peter Obi Doesn’t Win – Dele Farotimi - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Revolution Awaits If Peter Obi Doesn’t Win – Dele Farotimi (40312 Views)

My Support For Peter Obi Doesn’t Affect ANAP/NOI Polls - Atedo Peterside / Dele Farotimi To Obidients: Wear Tinubu's T-shirt Or Cap To Collect Your PVCs / Dele Farotimi: I Will Support Peter Obi In The 2023 Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Revolution Awaits If Peter Obi Doesn’t Win – Dele Farotimi by franchasofficia: 7:59am On Sep 11, 2022
Mynd44:
Threats, threats and more threats.

Your Buhari, Tinubu, Amaechi and APC threatened Jonathan with a parallel government if Buhari didn't emerge President.

They will see the real madness if they truncate the will of the Nigerian people in 2023

1 Like

Re: 2023: Revolution Awaits If Peter Obi Doesn’t Win – Dele Farotimi by adelekeson: 8:00am On Sep 11, 2022
Who ever win the election, let pray for peace
Re: 2023: Revolution Awaits If Peter Obi Doesn’t Win – Dele Farotimi by Reference(m): 8:00am On Sep 11, 2022
I don't think if Obi loses the nation automatically goes up in flames but if one of the other two leading candidates wins we are sure to continue a steady decline, decay and eventual failure as a nation because they are both establishment figures that will not be able to take the bold political decisions fundamental to turning the fortunes of Nigeria around.
Re: 2023: Revolution Awaits If Peter Obi Doesn’t Win – Dele Farotimi by CheapHomes1: 8:01am On Sep 11, 2022
derecho:
I know...every discerning person knows.

Since you are a discerning person, explain how you know

1 Like

Re: 2023: Revolution Awaits If Peter Obi Doesn’t Win – Dele Farotimi by Naz34(m): 8:01am On Sep 11, 2022
Officialgarri:
Revolution my foot.
Some people can't stop using their platform to show their level of stupidity.

So some people should start a revolution because their candidate lost an election to a majority vote?
How more stupid is this man?
Calling for unrest in disguise. He should be treated as a terrorist

You Obi supporters are so weak and scared. There are more than 20 contestants including Atiku, but your major problem is Tinubu
honestly i thought i am the only one that had noticed it. This is the same question i keep asking. Why are they so obsessed and scared of the name Tinubu, when he is not the only man contesting!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Revolution Awaits If Peter Obi Doesn’t Win – Dele Farotimi by Eriokanmi: 8:01am On Sep 11, 2022
Mynd44:
Threats, threats and more threats.

Awe, nothing like threats here. Its a reality. How much are you buying food today? What of school fees on those little ones? I bought a dollar for 708 yesterday. Its not ok at all. Igboro le daru oo.

But Obi will win. My concern is, they may not declare him winner and that will snowball into a long-awaited revolution
Re: 2023: Revolution Awaits If Peter Obi Doesn’t Win – Dele Farotimi by victorazy(m): 8:01am On Sep 11, 2022
OGHENAOGIE:
that one na your wahala am from South South by origin and PDP ll win that side... Besides middle belt is a political creation... The elections is between PDP APC with APC favorite... Once Obi losses anyone who tries rubbish go collect... If there is grievance go to court... That's how to build a sane society... Everyone mustn't align with ur choice otherwise it's now dictatorship no longer democracy

Your eyes go clear after election. They are hopping on their money to rig the election but we are hoping on the power of integrity to do it for us "we no dey give shishi"
Re: 2023: Revolution Awaits If Peter Obi Doesn’t Win – Dele Farotimi by bewla(m): 8:02am On Sep 11, 2022
Oluwaseunomo:

Why are you trying to convince them the people that died in end sars are long dead and forgotten nobody cares life moved on, so if anybody go use stubborn head kill en self na 1 spanner lose be that no time.

Ha. Ha person born the spanner wey you want to lost

Only ipob no get mama o

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Revolution Awaits If Peter Obi Doesn’t Win – Dele Farotimi by heniford2: 8:02am On Sep 11, 2022
Spirit04:
Obi will be lucky to come third. If you burn any property you will be shot on sight. There won't be any reelection for Buhari to worry about. I pray you people try rubbish next year. Nigeria need to be cleansed of illiterate youths with dictatorial mindset anyway. This will be the best opportunity
just like you said when MNK declared sit at home in East not possible is getting to straight one year and a particular region is on it now back to what i feel will happen youths have invested enough strength energy on peter obi and if they rig the election i assure you NIGERIA will never be the same. But peter obi will win 2023 election just be watching

1 Like

Re: 2023: Revolution Awaits If Peter Obi Doesn’t Win – Dele Farotimi by Belleful: 8:03am On Sep 11, 2022
KillSars:
grin grin

Mumu set of people, during endsars protest, majority of them dey indoor dey engage in ogbontarigi ibalopo (rigorous fvcking), they don't even know what it means to be tear gassed, same set of numbskulls dey shout revolution...
The picture don day clear for una eye now, una don dey see sey hoebi no even stand a chance, na to come dey make threat wey no hold water, anybody wey advice una against such revolution, na thunder go fire am...
Una case no need real bullet, plastic bullet is enough, I go join alliance use una head do shooting practice, anuofias...
Guy u dey vex o
Re: 2023: Revolution Awaits If Peter Obi Doesn’t Win – Dele Farotimi by OGHENAOGIE(m): 8:03am On Sep 11, 2022
victorazy:

Your eyes go clear after election. They are hopping on their money to rig the election but we are hoping on the power of integrity to do it for us "we no dey give shishi"

mtcheew... Why Jonathan no rig as incumbent 2015 Obedients are just jokers obi ll president of Nigeria online... Nothing more

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Revolution Awaits If Peter Obi Doesn’t Win – Dele Farotimi by Tflex01: 8:04am On Sep 11, 2022
Oromoni619:
Revolution no fit happen for this suffering buhari put us na election wey person lose wan bring revolution

Abeggi

The funniest thing is...

Obi stand no chance in this coming election. grin

cheesy

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Revolution Awaits If Peter Obi Doesn’t Win – Dele Farotimi by franchasofficia: 8:04am On Sep 11, 2022
Reference:
I don't think if Obi loses the nation automatically goes up in flames but if one of the other two leading candidates wins we are sure to continue a steady decline, decay and eventual failure as a nation because they are both establishment figures that will not be able to take the bold political decisions fundamental to turning the fortunes of Nigeria around.
If they conduct a free and fair election and INEC remains neutral, Obi will win, but if they decide to truncate the will of Nigerians thorough their usual wuru wuru and mago mago, my brother something will happen.

Barrack Obama have already issued a warning like he did in 2015. He urged Nigerian government to ensure a free and fair election that will ensure smooth transition of government to avoid causing chaos in Nigeria citing that Nigeria is one of USA biggest allies in West Africa to maintain peace and stability
Re: 2023: Revolution Awaits If Peter Obi Doesn’t Win – Dele Farotimi by detectivejones: 8:04am On Sep 11, 2022
Jus imagine what someone that is supposed to uphold the law is spewing. I bet he doesn't even have a voter's card like his co-wailers.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Revolution Awaits If Peter Obi Doesn’t Win – Dele Farotimi by derecho(m): 8:05am On Sep 11, 2022
If you're not discerning, no explanations can help.
Spiritual things are spiritually discerned and a carnal mind can't understand it.
CheapHomes1:

Since you are a discerning person, explain how you know
Re: 2023: Revolution Awaits If Peter Obi Doesn’t Win – Dele Farotimi by citizenY(m): 8:05am On Sep 11, 2022
badoh:

I hope you're ready to come out with your family members. This guy chances of winning is very slim. If Obi loses, does it mean he was rigged out, obviously not! Party structure, rigorous campaign, alignment will determine who wins the election. Can you list the states where you think Obi will win.

Nairaland of course.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Revolution Awaits If Peter Obi Doesn’t Win – Dele Farotimi by heniford2: 8:06am On Sep 11, 2022
Naz34:
honestly i thought i am the only one that had noticed it. This is the same question i keep asking. Why are they so obsessed and scared of the name Tinubu, when he is not the only man contesting!
i can show you 40 groups Facebook of Tinubu supports group always attacking peter obi so many of them even forgotten PDP now is LP Why?
Re: 2023: Revolution Awaits If Peter Obi Doesn’t Win – Dele Farotimi by brownsugarvk: 8:06am On Sep 11, 2022
EWU AWUSA... Go and verify.. Which tribe in this country is the most successful... Go and verify.. Which tribe is holding this country's economy without Government's money... Go and verify.. Which region of this country is more developed even without Government's money even after only there land was totally destroyed by the British Empire using war (Nigeria - Biafra war)...

Igboslayer:
Hehehehe who go start revolution if they no win? Na today dem don dey lose election (a dot in a circle) Dotians can never stand the majority, worst scenario we will give them their Biafla and after 6 months of destroying themselves they come begging us as refugees. These are people that are not at peace with themselves and others.

They willing soon find out that we have been helping them from destroying themselves by not giving them biafra.
Re: 2023: Revolution Awaits If Peter Obi Doesn’t Win – Dele Farotimi by Osariemen12: 8:07am On Sep 11, 2022
Tflex01:

I dey laff dis Omo Ibo. grin

cheesy

Anyone wey no support Tinubu don turn omo Ibo abi. No worry. 4 Benin here, na we carry Obi for head like hair. Your eye go soon clear.
Re: 2023: Revolution Awaits If Peter Obi Doesn’t Win – Dele Farotimi by desiredhome: 8:07am On Sep 11, 2022
vincentjk:

Peter obi will win, if he doesn't win then that means some manipulation must've taken place secretly.

Na that time u go know say youths node smile again, just sit back and watch.
How is Obi going to win?......he is from the least among the major tribes contesting (the dot in a circle), besides his people doesn't believe in Nigeria, so how is he going to win?
You expect the other regions to leave their own candidate to come and vote for you? Something you can never do?........

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Revolution Awaits If Peter Obi Doesn’t Win – Dele Farotimi by chloedogie(m): 8:08am On Sep 11, 2022
citizenY:

Majority of them are born again secessionists. They are seeing failure in advance and are finding it difficult to go back to their vomit.

Their eyes of understanding will be enlightened by February 2023. They will still migrate to something else. Very unstable set of people who don't know what they want. To have power in the political world is simple. Play by the rules and wait for your time. Form alliance with political Big shots irrespective of who they are. A case of lizz truss comes to mind. But no they don't want to do that. Playing dirty and bitterness politics with terrible and derogatory bad names calling and still wants to rule a nation and expecting the people you mouth wash to vote massively for your own candidate when you obviously don't have the votes within your own region. Never seen a set of individuals who have eaten their cakes and still asking for it before. Their leaders and elders who should sit them down and teach them good virtues from historical happenings ain't helping matters as well. Feeling so entitled to something you don't belive in or never made commitments to. Baffles me though.

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2023: Revolution Awaits If Peter Obi Doesn’t Win – Dele Farotimi by awakmfon03(m): 8:08am On Sep 11, 2022
Why do people always relate revolution to violence. Sometimes revolution is about changing behavior and pattern of thinking which may or may not translate to a better society
IT MUST NOT ALWAYS RESULTS TO VIOLENCE
Re: 2023: Revolution Awaits If Peter Obi Doesn’t Win – Dele Farotimi by honor4me: 8:08am On Sep 11, 2022
Who dash monkey bananas? If there be a revolution it’s you that it will consume first. How do people reason with their anus! How can a structless party living in share dreams win an election

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Revolution Awaits If Peter Obi Doesn’t Win – Dele Farotimi by steeltrust: 8:09am On Sep 11, 2022
joyandfaith:

Endsars movement was a mini revolution. It metamorphosized into obidient movement. If obi fails to win, corruption would become normal thing. Nigeria would get damaged to a point that people would revolt.
live the f00l he doesn’t understand anything

All they know is their stomach infrastructure
When the time comes even bastered and atikus will join the revolution because by then the massive corruption will affect every body

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Revolution Awaits If Peter Obi Doesn’t Win – Dele Farotimi by Osariemen12: 8:09am On Sep 11, 2022
Oluwaseunomo:

If he enter go and kick him out. Mr chief judge of Nigeria

Thank God you used the "if" conditional there. It'll never happen.
Re: 2023: Revolution Awaits If Peter Obi Doesn’t Win – Dele Farotimi by Penguin2: 8:10am On Sep 11, 2022
Ginomel:

And you even forgot the recent Sri Lanka revolution where they took over the presidential palace and the president escaped from the country.

True
Re: 2023: Revolution Awaits If Peter Obi Doesn’t Win – Dele Farotimi by kingyakos: 8:10am On Sep 11, 2022
omenka:
Hallmark of Zombiedients.

Obi won't win and there's nothing anyone would do about it, even the world powers who would probably have their representatives to monitor the process won support them. So who would the be banking on- IPOB/Endsars goons I suppose.

Lagos state would be very much ready for them this time, including Nigerians in general.

Omenka go pound yam
Re: 2023: Revolution Awaits If Peter Obi Doesn’t Win – Dele Farotimi by Tflex01: 8:11am On Sep 11, 2022
Osariemen12:

Anyone wey no support Tinubu don turn omo Ibo abi. No worry. 4 Benin here, na we carry Obi for head like hair. Your eye go soon clear.
It changes nothing. Obi may win in Benin. That's fine. cheesy

He stands no chance as Nigeria president.

Wake up. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Revolution Awaits If Peter Obi Doesn’t Win – Dele Farotimi by Devil1Messenger: 8:11am On Sep 11, 2022
citizenY:

Who will take advice from folks with a moniker like yours? Bunch of unserious people.
Leave my moniker
Take d message
Re: 2023: Revolution Awaits If Peter Obi Doesn’t Win – Dele Farotimi by desiredhome: 8:11am On Sep 11, 2022
franchasofficia:
Your Buhari, Tinubu, Amaechi and APC threatened Jonathan with a parallel government if Buhari didn't emerge President.

They will see the real madness if they truncate the will of the Nigerian people in 2023

The will of the ipob miscreants abi?.....
Obi is not different from the rest Nigerian politicians......why the hype.........
So much gullibility

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Revolution Awaits If Peter Obi Doesn’t Win – Dele Farotimi by chloedogie(m): 8:11am On Sep 11, 2022
awakmfon03:
Why do people always relate revolution to violence. Sometimes revolution is about changing behavior and pattern of thinking which may or may not translate to a better society
IT MUST NOT ALWAYS RESULTS TO VIOLENCE

Revolution after loosing election to another candidate is what? Don't even start here thinking we are a set of dunces who can't read meaning to what was said. This has nothing to do with behavioral patterns it means violence. Show me which country has ever gone through post elections behavioral pattern revolution before.

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Tinubu, Fashola, Ambode, Sanwo-Olu: 12th,13th,14th &15th Governors Of Lagos / Elderly Woman In Bonny Campaigns For Abinye Blessing Pepple (Photo) / Asari Dokubo Blasts Nnamdi Kanu: ‘Biafra Is Your Source Of Income’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.