Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,493 members, 7,812,526 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:46 PM

2023: Revolution Awaits If Peter Obi Doesn’t Win – Dele Farotimi - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Revolution Awaits If Peter Obi Doesn’t Win – Dele Farotimi (40320 Views)

My Support For Peter Obi Doesn’t Affect ANAP/NOI Polls - Atedo Peterside / Dele Farotimi To Obidients: Wear Tinubu's T-shirt Or Cap To Collect Your PVCs / Dele Farotimi: I Will Support Peter Obi In The 2023 Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Revolution Awaits If Peter Obi Doesn’t Win – Dele Farotimi by derecho(m): 7:38am On Sep 11, 2022
I know...every discerning person knows.
CheapHomes1:

How do you know that he has divine backing?
Re: 2023: Revolution Awaits If Peter Obi Doesn’t Win – Dele Farotimi by Doyou2019: 7:38am On Sep 11, 2022
SeaTrade:
And I'll support the army to extrajudicially kill,maim and handicap the people that will try such nonsense.
I respect everyone's choice of candidate for the coming elections and I don't have to convince you otherwise,however if you dare disturb our collective peace and the things we've built as a people for your political agenda,then expect an all out war from the sane citizens of this country and the enlightened class.
Rubbish!
If it means funding the government to purchase arms and support the government any way I can to reign terror on you guys then so be it.
Call me elitist or insensitive,no wahala but just know I don't like nonsense in my life as you see me so.

If there was a bloody revolution, God forbid, we all know the loudmouths like you would be its first casualty.
Re: 2023: Revolution Awaits If Peter Obi Doesn’t Win – Dele Farotimi by OSUigboFlatHead(f): 7:38am On Sep 11, 2022
derecho:
Peter Obi will win. He has a Divine backing
Lol
Divine kọ, division ni

Why are OSUs DECEIVING themselves? grin grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Revolution Awaits If Peter Obi Doesn’t Win – Dele Farotimi by Bridget95(f): 7:39am On Sep 11, 2022
omenka:
Hallmark of Zombiedients.

Obi won't win and there's nothing anyone would do about it, even the world powers who would probably have their representatives to monitor the process won support them. So who would the be banking on- IPOB/Endsars goons I suppose.

Lagos state would be very much ready for them this time, including Nigerians in general.
Mr Benue,you state is Obidient already while you are spitting on the grave of those slaughtered by bandits because of ur monthly 30k
Re: 2023: Revolution Awaits If Peter Obi Doesn’t Win – Dele Farotimi by omenka(m): 7:39am On Sep 11, 2022
OldNairalander:
OBI will win sha, all the parameters favours him.
All the parameters on social media I suppose.

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Revolution Awaits If Peter Obi Doesn’t Win – Dele Farotimi by Is04970: 7:39am On Sep 11, 2022
Farotimi is as stupid as he looks.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Revolution Awaits If Peter Obi Doesn’t Win – Dele Farotimi by akmusty(m): 7:40am On Sep 11, 2022
Sincerely I used to respect this fa Rotimi so much but he fall my hand on this, instead of propagation of his Obi and encouraged his internet frien to come out real on Election Day sorry to call him idiot, he’s here telling us about revolution. By who? Eranko ! Konikure
What has he done on those that lost thier live on the protest ? What was his reaction after knowing that Nnnamdi Kanu influential the trouble in the protest, what was his action knowing some people deliberately on destroying lagos.” Abi iru akotileta wo niyi.” The idiot have visa to run out of the country and instigating this with nothing and in no time he will run away like Nnamdi Kanu and leave others to perish.
So Nigerian should not even have an election at all since the ignoramus lawyer is expecting handling over to Obi automatically, so myopic. I think this is going other way round and the government should be ready for thier likes. Revolution kor Evolution ni

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Revolution Awaits If Peter Obi Doesn’t Win – Dele Farotimi by riyanxeally(f): 7:40am On Sep 11, 2022
babyfaceafrica:
He won't win and nothing will happen
tell them���only social media rant after one week ,dem go tire

1 Like

Re: 2023: Revolution Awaits If Peter Obi Doesn’t Win – Dele Farotimi by badoh(m): 7:40am On Sep 11, 2022
vincentjk:

Peter obi will win, if he doesn't win then that means some manipulation must've taken place secretly.

Na that time u go know say youths node smile again, just sit back and watch.
I hope you're ready to come out with your family members. This guy chances of winning is very slim. If Obi loses, does it mean he was rigged out, obviously not! Party structure, rigorous campaign, alignment will determine who wins the election. Can you list the states where you think Obi will win.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Revolution Awaits If Peter Obi Doesn’t Win – Dele Farotimi by modsfucker: 7:42am On Sep 11, 2022
Bridget95:
you talk like a jihadist

Because I talk against your futile revolution campaign huh?

1 Like

Re: 2023: Revolution Awaits If Peter Obi Doesn’t Win – Dele Farotimi by citizenY(m): 7:42am On Sep 11, 2022
chloedogie:

The deepest part of their minds is telling them the truth and reality but too ashamed to say it out. Have you asked yourself why we are not reading and seeing the word artikulated on nairaland anymore?

Majority of them are born again secessionists. They are seeing failure in advance and are finding it difficult to go back to their vomit.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Revolution Awaits If Peter Obi Doesn’t Win – Dele Farotimi by otino(m): 7:43am On Sep 11, 2022
Nothing will happen, if it does then more killings.
I don't get it with all this obidient threats.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Revolution Awaits If Peter Obi Doesn’t Win – Dele Farotimi by heniford2: 7:44am On Sep 11, 2022
If dem Rig 2023 election grin cheesy everybody should get ready e go happen nothing go stop am...if you can't Read the hand writing on the walls you should do but peter obi will win 2023 election
Re: 2023: Revolution Awaits If Peter Obi Doesn’t Win – Dele Farotimi by Bridget95(f): 7:44am On Sep 11, 2022
modsfucker:

Because I talk against your futile revolution campaign huh?
you and your fellow thieves in power can't stand the will of the Nigerian people for a genuine turn around for the better
Re: 2023: Revolution Awaits If Peter Obi Doesn’t Win – Dele Farotimi by Rawtruth1: 7:44am On Sep 11, 2022
This is the simple truth although bitter. The only hope the youths have now is on Peter Obi and Datti. If INEC’S controllers want to destroy Nigeria, let them tamper with Peter Obi victory and all hell will be let loose.

EndSARS will be a child's play.

In 2015, people warned about APC but we joined Tinubu to vote or rigg out Jonathan. Now see where we find ourselves today as a nation.

Some people may think it's nonsense talk that that man spoke, it's not. The youths are frustrated already and have become a time bomb waiting to explode
Re: 2023: Revolution Awaits If Peter Obi Doesn’t Win – Dele Farotimi by Nobody: 7:44am On Sep 11, 2022
Fool. And you think there's any government on earth that will sit idly by while you start a revolution? What do you think the Nigerian army will be doing when you start burning properties because your lover lost?

1 Like

Re: 2023: Revolution Awaits If Peter Obi Doesn’t Win – Dele Farotimi by Boyooosa(m): 7:45am On Sep 11, 2022
KillSars:
grin grin

Mumu set of people, during endsars protest, majority of them dey indoor dey engage in ogbontarigi ibalopo (rigorous fvcking), they don't even know what it means to be tear gassed, same set of numbskulls dey shout revolution...
The picture don day clear for una eye now, una don dey see sey hoebi no even stand a chance, na to come dey make threat wey no hold water, anybody wey advice una against such revolution, na thunder go fire am...
Una case no need real bullet, plastic bullet is enough, I go join alliance use una head do shooting practice, anuofias...

No mind them.... As if they will come out for that revolution, they just want to reduce the population of Nigerians and active youths are their targets.

This one that is calling himself a lawyer, whare was he during #endsars?
Where was he during the #endsars panels here and there?

Now, he wants to stage revolution for obi if he doesn't win, let him go ahead, then I will be at my own house having ogbontarigi as you mentioned.

These are set of elites, lawyers that will still stand for FG, Tinubu or Atiku in a court of law, claiming professionalism....aye wa da?

Revolution ko, Restructuring ni

The only revolution I can support is the one he (in particular) starts this morning (9/11/22), anything outside that is a cruise.

We are long overdue and fooled enough
Re: 2023: Revolution Awaits If Peter Obi Doesn’t Win – Dele Farotimi by jersey4: 7:45am On Sep 11, 2022
anything short of regional autonomy/true federalism is not a revolution.
Re: 2023: Revolution Awaits If Peter Obi Doesn’t Win – Dele Farotimi by Safyqueen: 7:45am On Sep 11, 2022
joyandfaith:

Endsars movement was a mini revolution. It metamorphosized into obidient movement. If obi fails to win, corruption would become normal thing. Nigeria would get damaged to a point that people would revolt.

Hmmm, the same thing they said before Buhari, what is the result now?

Obi has no chance to win. Politics is about interest and not sentiment. The structure people talk about is not a joke. Obi is no where to be found in the north. Labour party cannot win a ward in the north because people's interests are not with the party.

How will Obi outweighs this two mafians Tinubu and Atiku in this Nigeria as structured today? How do you remove religion and tribalism when some religious organization are threatening a political party already for a showdown if they don't listen to them.

Nigeria is to big for Obi to travel to and convince all and sundry within this few month left before the election. He is rather late and his country-people are not helping the matter. They are not building bridges across other regions and tribes but self destructive to their region instead.

His opponents are not people of today, they are men of the day before yesterday, yesterday and today, too strong and a common name on the lip of children, homes, nationwide.

E go hard no be small.

Finally Obi will be squarely defeated and nothing will happen. No one person is bigger than this country and the interest of the international communities.

Just analyzing the situation not that i hate Obi please.

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Revolution Awaits If Peter Obi Doesn’t Win – Dele Farotimi by omenka(m): 7:47am On Sep 11, 2022
Bridget95:
Mr Benue,you state is Obidient already while you are spitting on the grave of those slaughtered by bandits because of ur monthly 30k
30k, no problem. And what do you get overnight and short time- probably not more than 3k.

If I were you, I'd hustle my way to Itali. At the very least, you'd gain freedom from your handlers/madam after busting your ass for two years. That sleazy bar out of which you currently earn your nickels pay too little, while you spend most on your meds.

It's a candid advice. If I were you, I wouldn't scuff at it. Now you may run to the mods and tell them how I've replied your insults. Bye. smiley

Oh, by the way, do something about those legs. They're a big turn off to potential clients. wink

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Revolution Awaits If Peter Obi Doesn’t Win – Dele Farotimi by modsfucker: 7:47am On Sep 11, 2022
Bridget95:
you and your fellow thieves in power can't stand the will of the Nigerian people for a genuine turn around for the better

Stop joining us in your ethnic bigotry, there's no such thing as Nigerian people will, but Igbo people will, and their eyes will clear in the next 6 months, and they'd continue to be treated like the third-class citizens they are.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Revolution Awaits If Peter Obi Doesn’t Win – Dele Farotimi by citizenY(m): 7:48am On Sep 11, 2022
Devil1Messenger:

Nobody is commanding u to vote Obi
We are only begging u to vote wisely

Who will take advice from folks with a moniker like yours? Bunch of unserious people.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Revolution Awaits If Peter Obi Doesn’t Win – Dele Farotimi by OGHENAOGIE(m): 7:48am On Sep 11, 2022
babyfaceafrica:
you de mind the foolish activist... Peter Obi has lost already... It's pure rubbish to use endsars as a campaign tool.. endsars was about police problem so anyone trying to use for politics is very stupid... Lagos instituted a panel to look into abuses by police and gave some compensations... It's an APC State which other State be it PDP did what lagos did... The glorified activist should find one corner and sleep abeg

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Revolution Awaits If Peter Obi Doesn’t Win – Dele Farotimi by Nobody: 7:49am On Sep 11, 2022
joyandfaith:

Endsars movement was a mini revolution. It metamorphosized into obidient movement. If obi fails to win, corruption would become normal thing. Nigeria would get damaged to a point that people would revolt.
I would rather the entire world burn to ashes than a few social media negros with the souls of cursed Nazi Brownshirts winning the 2023 election.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Revolution Awaits If Peter Obi Doesn’t Win – Dele Farotimi by OldNairalander(m): 7:49am On Sep 11, 2022
I understand how you feel bro.
I felt the same when Buhari stole the show against my candidate GEJ in 2015.

Learn to live with the painful fact that Peter OBI is your incoming President.

omenka:
All the parameters on social media I suppose.

Re: 2023: Revolution Awaits If Peter Obi Doesn’t Win – Dele Farotimi by BigCowHornn: 7:50am On Sep 11, 2022
babyfaceafrica:

Paid
APC zombie
Re: 2023: Revolution Awaits If Peter Obi Doesn’t Win – Dele Farotimi by jrusky(m): 7:50am On Sep 11, 2022
DSS over to you arest this bastard and lock him. He has committed a very treasonable offense by fanning civil unrest go after this bastard.

Very useless and cursed youruba goat.

Revolution my a s s who is coming to do the revolution? 1967 saga will be a child play. You bastards think you can intimidate Nigerians? Who fear revolution biko? We go waste all of you like flies and throw your useless dead body into Atlantic ocean for fish to feast on.

Pls bring the revolution its been long I have be saying this, pls zombiediots I beg you pls hit the street and let's face each other and let's see who will die in thousands shey una dey craze bah? We knew your plan already so we have be preparing for you and for your information we have volunteer and registered our readiness to send any bastard zombiediot that try nonsense to his or her early grave seriously una go die plenty and we will chain down your obi same way your stupid Kanu was chained down in Kenya police floor like a monkey.

Try the revolution first I dares you all then you will know whether what I'm saying is a mere talk or a reality. Biko try it first.

Na pesin wey dey alive dey campaign or win election better be telling obi to be writing his *Will* right now I swear to Jehovah you bastard try the trouble first I promise you all a minute silent will be observe for your useless obi I swear to God this morning anyone that beg you bastards not to hit the street may thunder fire that person.
Re: 2023: Revolution Awaits If Peter Obi Doesn’t Win – Dele Farotimi by Josewonder(m): 7:50am On Sep 11, 2022
This so called farotimi of a thin does not understand his calling. He is a terrorist not lawyer. He should go and join ipob/esn terrorist he ll perform better there. Obi ll loss massively and nothing ll happan. His only choice is to go to court and complain and if him and others deciving themselves try any Bleep sorry ll be d word for them
Re: 2023: Revolution Awaits If Peter Obi Doesn’t Win – Dele Farotimi by Kog45(m): 7:51am On Sep 11, 2022
Penguin2:
Lol

I’m happy this is coming from a Yoruba.

Because this is what I was trying to say in that Stupid Kemi Olunloyo’s thread where she suggested that Army will be sent to kill those who would want to protest after the election but some mentally deranged BATstards were vomiting and convulsing under my mention.

The Army could not stop the Egyptian Revolution.

The Army could not stop the Tunisian Revolution.

The Army could not stop the Sudanese revolution.

So also will not be able to help Nigeria if they do not organize a free and fair and transparent election in 2023.

Those who want to try can go ahead and dare.
Why everything must be tribal,just say Nigerian has spoken not a yoruba man,pls forget Kemi Oluloyo.

Revolution in Nigeria?I doubt it cos of various interests.I don't see Igbos supporting a revolution spearhead by Yorubas and I don't see Yoruba supporting Igbo led revolution,not talk of northerners.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Revolution Awaits If Peter Obi Doesn’t Win – Dele Farotimi by Eriokanmi: 7:51am On Sep 11, 2022
Who are those calling us yorubas supporting obi Igbos grin?
My people are coming out confirm their support for this man gradually. Shock awaits urchins
Re: 2023: Revolution Awaits If Peter Obi Doesn’t Win – Dele Farotimi by victorazy(m): 7:52am On Sep 11, 2022
There will be riot if they rig this election
Re: 2023: Revolution Awaits If Peter Obi Doesn’t Win – Dele Farotimi by heniford2: 7:52am On Sep 11, 2022
Spirit04:
Fool. And you think there's any government on earth that will sit idly by while you start a revolution? What do you think the Nigerian army will be doing when you start burning properties because your lover lost?
NA SO SIRI LANKA GOVERNMENT TALK TOO WAITING HAPPEN THIS 2023 ELECTION YOUTHS ARE SERIOUSLY INVOLVED IN IT IF THEM RIG THEY ELECTION GOVERNMENT NO GO DO ANYTHING NOTHING THEM NO GO KILL EVERYONE BUT I PRAY E NO HAPPEN

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Buhari Re-Unites With Grandchild After A Week On The Road (Photo) / Obasanjo, Jonathan’s Recent Road Accidents Serve Them Right – Balarabe Musa / President Buhari And His Family Celebrate Eidmubarak (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.