Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,415 members, 7,812,223 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:18 AM

2023: Revolution Awaits If Peter Obi Doesn’t Win – Dele Farotimi - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Revolution Awaits If Peter Obi Doesn’t Win – Dele Farotimi (40313 Views)

My Support For Peter Obi Doesn’t Affect ANAP/NOI Polls - Atedo Peterside / Dele Farotimi To Obidients: Wear Tinubu's T-shirt Or Cap To Collect Your PVCs / Dele Farotimi: I Will Support Peter Obi In The 2023 Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Revolution Awaits If Peter Obi Doesn’t Win – Dele Farotimi by SMARTMOTORS(m): 7:52am On Sep 11, 2022
Why be say all these people they fear to use the word Divide! Everytime dem go paint am with Revolution!...Oga Nigerian will DIVIDE!! there will be a REFERENDUM not REVOLUTION!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: 2023: Revolution Awaits If Peter Obi Doesn’t Win – Dele Farotimi by Ginomel(m): 7:52am On Sep 11, 2022
Penguin2:
Lol

I’m happy this is coming from a Yoruba.

Because this is what I was trying to say in that Stupid Kemi Olunloyo’s thread where she suggested that Army will be sent to kill those who would want to protest after the election but some mentally deranged BATstards were vomiting and convulsing under my mention.

The Army could not stop the Egyptian Revolution.

The Army could not stop the Tunisian Revolution.

The Army could not stop the Sudanese revolution.

So also will not be able to help Nigeria if they do not organize a free and fair and transparent election in 2023.

Those who want to try can go ahead and dare.

And you even forgot the recent Sri Lanka revolution where they took over the presidential palace and the president escaped from the country.
Re: 2023: Revolution Awaits If Peter Obi Doesn’t Win – Dele Farotimi by whizzler: 7:52am On Sep 11, 2022
Kingspin:
If you want Nigeria to continue with politics as a usual vote for Atiku and Tinubu. But if you want Nigeria in a new direction support Obi.

This is what Farotimi should be advocating not issuing threats
Re: 2023: Revolution Awaits If Peter Obi Doesn’t Win – Dele Farotimi by citizenY(m): 7:53am On Sep 11, 2022
Dmiller123:
"Yeah" Revolution will take over, if peter obi did not emerge has president.

Yes it will happen, because it has reason

For those of you commenting "Nothing will happen" it is better you pray peter obi to win, even though you are from opposition party. Because what 2023 will give birth to, is very dangerous.

Revolution is on ground for 2023, i have my reasons that i know about it.

We should just pray "WAHALA" should not happen.

#Endsars is just a "TIPS OF AN ICEBERG

What are your reasons? Keeping them to yourself makes no sense.
Re: 2023: Revolution Awaits If Peter Obi Doesn’t Win – Dele Farotimi by MNDY(m): 7:53am On Sep 11, 2022
ENDSARS would be a joke!

Buhari should be wise and leave a good electoral legacy for a free and fair election that will give Peter Obi victory. For the country to be in one piece and not go up in flames under his watch. He has promised no intimidation and sharp practices in the election and has demonstrated his commitment to a fair election by passing the electoral act into law.

The same way he promised to soak the country in blood if he was not declared winner in 2015, Nigerians are warning him now to not allow the country go up in flames.

Buhari no too send Tinubu and APC. He has used the party for his aim. Perhaps he would have still be interested if the ticket was given to a northerner but NO.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Revolution Awaits If Peter Obi Doesn’t Win – Dele Farotimi by vincentjk(m): 7:54am On Sep 11, 2022
badoh:

I hope you're ready to come out with your family members. This guy chances of winning is very slim. If Obi loses, does it mean he was rigged out, obviously not! Party structure, rigorous campaign, alignment will determine who wins the election. Can you list the states where you think Obi will win.

No need to worry yourself, when the times comes you'll see for yourself.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Revolution Awaits If Peter Obi Doesn’t Win – Dele Farotimi by SeaTrade(m): 7:54am On Sep 11, 2022
Doyou2019:

If there was a bloody revolution, God forbid, we all know the loudmouths like you would be its first casualty.
Time shall tell... grin
Re: 2023: Revolution Awaits If Peter Obi Doesn’t Win – Dele Farotimi by OGHENAOGIE(m): 7:54am On Sep 11, 2022
Devil1Messenger:

Nobody is commanding u to vote Obi
We are only begging u to vote wisely
Obi won't win u hear... U pple should stop blackmailing pple to vote Peter Obi

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Revolution Awaits If Peter Obi Doesn’t Win – Dele Farotimi by seanwilliam(m): 7:55am On Sep 11, 2022
vincentjk:

Peter obi will win, if he doesn't win then that means some manipulation must've taken place secretly.

Na that time u go know say youths node smile again, just sit back and watch.
Trust me, offline obi is less popular among the three.
Funnily enough most ‘ youth’ on social media don’t have pvc yet and most oldies offline don’t know who is Peter obi.
I hope you don’t see this as hatred, I’m not in support of any of them. But unfortunately it’s between Atiku and Tinubu ..

Obi needs grassroots support .. he needs door to door offline campaign most especially in southwest and the north entirely .

I want to believe south south and southeast are walk over for him . Good luck to everyone of them.
Whoever wins should do better
Re: 2023: Revolution Awaits If Peter Obi Doesn’t Win – Dele Farotimi by Invest4growth: 7:55am On Sep 11, 2022
I used to agree with Mr Farotimis argument in the past but on this I beg to disagree. Which revolution is he talking about? Forget statistics Obi is spilling, it is same of the same. What is he bringing to the table. Talk is cheap now. Which revolution. So there was revolution in Anambra State and Fidelity Bank at N1.36 per share? Please lower your expectations Sir

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Revolution Awaits If Peter Obi Doesn’t Win – Dele Farotimi by victorazy(m): 7:55am On Sep 11, 2022
OGHENAOGIE:
you de mind the foolish activist... Peter Obi has lost already... It's pure rubbish to use endsars as a campaign tool.. endsars was about police problem so anyone trying to use for politics is very stupid... Lagos instituted a panel to look into abuses by police and gave some compensations... It's an APC State which other State be it PDP did what lagos did... The glorified activist should find one corner and sleep abeg

Thats why middle belt has remained slaves to the rest of Nigerians.
Re: 2023: Revolution Awaits If Peter Obi Doesn’t Win – Dele Farotimi by joyandfaith: 7:55am On Sep 11, 2022
Safyqueen:

Hmmm, the same thing they said before Buhari, what is the result now?

Obi has no chance to win. Politics is about interest and not sentiment. The structure people talk about is not a joke. Obi is no where to be found in the north. Labour party cannot win a ward in the north because people's interests are not with the party.

How will Obi outweighs this two mafians Tinubu and Atiku in this Nigeria as structured today? How do you remove religion and tribalism when some religious organization are threatening a political party already for a showdown if they don't listen to them.

Nigeria is to big for Obi to travel to and convince all and sundry within this few month left before the election. He is rather late and his country-people are not helping the matter. They are not building bridges across other regions and tribes but self destructive to their region instead.
His opponents are not people of today, they are men of the day before yesterday, yesterday and today, too strong and a common name on the lip of children, homes, nationwide.
E go hard no be small.
Finally Obi will be squarely defeated and nothing will happen. No one person is bigger than this country and the interest of the international communities.
Just analyzing the situation not that i hate Obi please.
Yes, obi cannot win. That is why i feel revolution is inevitable.
Re: 2023: Revolution Awaits If Peter Obi Doesn’t Win – Dele Farotimi by Boyooosa(m): 7:55am On Sep 11, 2022
joyandfaith:

Endsars movement was a mini revolution. It metamorphosized into obidient movement. If obi fails to win, corruption would become normal thing. Nigeria would get damaged to a point that people would revolt.

Mini revolution ko mini skirt ni
Did you go out for Endsars?

How does Endsars connect with obi.

Obi is just a presidential candidate that needs to work his as out to become what he dreams, nobody will die for him.

If he wins fine for him and his family, if he doesn't, he should go back to his business and come back in 2027 to contest...have you noticed that, that's what they usually do?

Don't die for them bro, let them kill themselves, they all know what they are after, not your greatness nor mine.
It's all about them.

5 Likes

Re: 2023: Revolution Awaits If Peter Obi Doesn’t Win – Dele Farotimi by heniford2: 7:56am On Sep 11, 2022
Safyqueen:

Hmmm, the same thing they said before Buhari, what is the result now?

Obi has no chance to win. Politics is about interest and not sentiment. The structure people talk about is not a joke. Obi is no where to be found in the north. Labour party cannot win a ward in the north because people's interests are not with the party.

How will Obi outweighs this two mafians Tinubu and Atiku in this Nigeria as structured today? How do you remove religion and tribalism when some religious organization are threatening a political party already for a showdown if they don't listen to them.

Nigeria is to big for Obi to travel to and convince all and sundry within this few month left before the election. He is rather late and his country-people are not helping the matter. They are not building bridges across other regions and tribes but self destructive to their region instead.

His opponents are not people of today, they are men of the day before yesterday, yesterday and today, too strong and a common name on the lip of children, homes, nationwide.

E go hard no be small.

Finally Obi will be squarely defeated and nothing will happen. No one person is bigger than this country and the interest of the international communities.

Just analyzing the situation not that i hate Obi please.
North alone doesn't win election come 2023 obi will get votes in North states and will still win
Re: 2023: Revolution Awaits If Peter Obi Doesn’t Win – Dele Farotimi by Munamoqel: 7:56am On Sep 11, 2022
dominic17:
Lagos State-based lawyer and human rights activist, Dele Farotimi, has disclosed that there might be a revolution if the Labour Party Presidential candidate, Peter Obi doesn’t emerge as the next president of Nigeria.

Farotimi disclosed this on Friday via his official Twitter page while responding to a tweep, expressing that Obi’s candidacy rests on the slender wings of hope.

https://twitter.com/DeleFarotimi/status/1568329134350139395?t=WsN-xWOa_6iDndOWSqTxMA&s=19

https://twitter.com/DeleFarotimi/status/1568322649406803970?t=LGdAQRbxnKbo1GUOT-mX0w&s=19

https://twitter.com/DeleFarotimi/status/1568616824094294016?t=UvWlh2vhoneWuSOIYq2Qrw&s=19

the North which is 70 percent of Nigeria land Mass and host around 120m Nigeria with 30 million of this 120m been people from the south will not participate in any ethnic revolution with south .your can destroy and kill all the southern leaders if obi doest win .and destroy all the infastruture .WE WILL NOT DESTROY OUR REGION .just be ready for military rigime . Talk is cheap if markets closed for 2 weeks your fake revolution with end .

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Revolution Awaits If Peter Obi Doesn’t Win – Dele Farotimi by Nobody: 7:56am On Sep 11, 2022
heniford2:
NA SO SIRI LANKA GOVERNMENT TALK TOO WAITING HAPPEN THIS 2023 ELECTION YOUTHS ARE SERIOUSLY INVOLVED IN IT IF THEM RIG THEY ELECTION GOVERNMENT NO GO DO ANYTHING NOTHING THEM NO GO KILL EVERYONE BUT I PRAY E NO HAPPEN
Obi will be lucky to come third. If you burn any property you will be shot on sight. There won't be any reelection for Buhari to worry about. I pray you people try rubbish next year. Nigeria need to be cleansed of illiterate youths with dictatorial mindset anyway. This will be the best opportunity

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Revolution Awaits If Peter Obi Doesn’t Win – Dele Farotimi by murphyjoe(m): 7:56am On Sep 11, 2022
Some of these fools are taking this joke too far if Obi loses an election there would be revolution. I laugh in Swahili the election that he has lost even before the contest. Election is not won on social media. All the hullabaloo on the social media have exposed the calibre of people supporting him and we can read between the two lines that most of the people supporting him don't wantt the progress of the country . Bring forth your revolution when he eventually lost the election and see how the state is going to dealt with your likes mercilessly without any place to hide.

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Revolution Awaits If Peter Obi Doesn’t Win – Dele Farotimi by ShaqFu: 7:57am On Sep 11, 2022
Another social media noise maker. The endsars protest happened in every state in Nigeria right? This is how this so called social media enthusiast use their fingers to type nonsense,at the end of the day, if he's invited by the DSS his fellow social media noise makers will start typing what their grandparents will be ashamed of on social media.

What a bunch of delusional whelps.

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Revolution Awaits If Peter Obi Doesn’t Win – Dele Farotimi by Munamoqel: 7:57am On Sep 11, 2022
heniford2:
North alone doesn't win election come 2023 obi will get votes in North states and will still win
impossible .mission don't waste you time.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Revolution Awaits If Peter Obi Doesn’t Win – Dele Farotimi by Djpaparazy(m): 7:57am On Sep 11, 2022
Pikin wey dey Suck Breast No Sabi say MILK cost..
Re: 2023: Revolution Awaits If Peter Obi Doesn’t Win – Dele Farotimi by desiredhome: 7:57am On Sep 11, 2022
Devil1Messenger:

Yes
Tinubu and atiku are our major problems because they are part of those that created the mess we are in today.
I wonder how people keep defending these Nigerian politicians.......all Nigerian politicians are the same....same as the Nigerian people that their minds are filled with greed........

1 Like

Re: 2023: Revolution Awaits If Peter Obi Doesn’t Win – Dele Farotimi by citizenY(m): 7:57am On Sep 11, 2022
tonyuny12:
Chest beating as usual. Very funny set of miscreants. So it has gone beyond the insults and neck-pressing and now you want to coax people into voting Obi. Today na Sunday, make I no vomit wetin dey my mouth.

Let's start with Tuesday when be sit at home when Buhari dey come Imo. Let the revolution start from there. You dey your cage dey bark!

Chai, this is wicked.... Na bingo?

1 Like

Re: 2023: Revolution Awaits If Peter Obi Doesn’t Win – Dele Farotimi by franchasofficia: 7:57am On Sep 11, 2022
babyfaceafrica:
He won't win and nothing will happen
Make sure you are typing this kind of message from Liberia after February
Re: 2023: Revolution Awaits If Peter Obi Doesn’t Win – Dele Farotimi by Igboslayer: 7:57am On Sep 11, 2022
vincentjk:

Peter obi will win, if he doesn't win then that means some manipulation must've taken place secretly.

Who are the youth oooo? Obi is only campaigning in churches and has never gone to the North to galvanise them and visit mosques to talk to the youth there... You think Nigeria start and end in the East. No na.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Revolution Awaits If Peter Obi Doesn’t Win – Dele Farotimi by fredoooooo: 7:58am On Sep 11, 2022
E ti ya werey , who take these phools serious .. you lose election and you want revoultioon qhats wrong with these people sef ..
If you want revolution do it before election , the way these phools reason ehn
After the last election , we should've form a youth party but no they're all running after their selfishness.
Months to election they come up with different ideas
One supporting a former pdp member peter obi, while the others Sowore. Same Sowore that ran after revolution the whole time ,now running helter and sketer for presidency .
Una don ad never correct
Re: 2023: Revolution Awaits If Peter Obi Doesn’t Win – Dele Farotimi by Superwave16320: 7:58am On Sep 11, 2022
If a revolution will be start by peter Obi supporters then the Farotimi guy should be the first it consume.

5 Likes

Re: 2023: Revolution Awaits If Peter Obi Doesn’t Win – Dele Farotimi by saintrow1: 7:58am On Sep 11, 2022
vincentjk:

Which youth ooooo?
Re: 2023: Revolution Awaits If Peter Obi Doesn’t Win – Dele Farotimi by fredoooooo: 7:58am On Sep 11, 2022
babyfaceafrica:
He won't win and nothing will happen
They're all noise makers.
Re: 2023: Revolution Awaits If Peter Obi Doesn’t Win – Dele Farotimi by OGHENAOGIE(m): 7:58am On Sep 11, 2022
victorazy:

Thats why middle belt has remained slaves to the rest of Nigerians.
that one na your wahala am from South South by origin and PDP ll win that side... Besides middle belt is a political creation... The elections is between PDP APC with APC favorite... Once Obi losses anyone who tries rubbish go collect... If there is grievance go to court... That's how to build a sane society... Everyone mustn't align with ur choice otherwise it's now dictatorship no longer democracy

5 Likes

Re: 2023: Revolution Awaits If Peter Obi Doesn’t Win – Dele Farotimi by Munamoqel: 7:58am On Sep 11, 2022
ShaqFu:
Another social media noise maker. The endsars protest happened in every state in Nigeria right? This is how this so called social media enthusiast use their fingers to type nonsense,at the end of the day, if he's invited by the DSS his fellow social media noise makers will start typing what their grandparents will be ashamed of on social media.

What a bunch of delusional whelps.
nonesense people using threat .this time around the masses will attack any theif and lazy youths attacking private business and public property in the name of End SAR or ObI election Loss

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Revolution Awaits If Peter Obi Doesn’t Win – Dele Farotimi by SnoppyG: 7:58am On Sep 11, 2022
OldNairalander:
OBI will win sha, all the parameters favours him.
not the way the Ibos are creating enmity all over the places with their utterances .

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Revolution Awaits If Peter Obi Doesn’t Win – Dele Farotimi by Tflex01: 7:59am On Sep 11, 2022
Osariemen12:
Obi or Atiku Abubakar will win. What will prompt revolution is Tinubu's emergence which is not possible.

I dey laff dis Omo Ibo. grin

cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

The Handshake Magnus Abe Gave To Akpabio At His Swearing-in (Photo) / SARS Stops Senate Delegation From Seeing Dino Melaye At Hospital / Pakistan Moves Ahead With Sale Of 3 JF-17 Fighter Jets To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.