Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,089 members, 7,852,691 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 12:31 AM

Is Heaven Made For Christians Only? - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Heaven Made For Christians Only? (21879 Views)

What Is Heaven Like? / Many Christians Only Know The Law Of Moses But Not That Of Christ / Ah! Sin Unto Death. (all Christians Only ) we waiting for Christians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Heaven Made For Christians Only? by monex(m): 6:14pm On Sep 12, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Jesus Christ's position however is that only those who are born-again can obtain grace(eternal life) which they can then spend in either of Eternal Damnation (Hell) or Eternal Reward(Truth). So I hope you can see how utterly foolish this Catholic stance you posted truly are when put up against the very teachings of Jesus Christ, the King and Law in the Kingdom of God - Matthew 25 vs 31 - 46 undecided

I understand your point of view
Re: Is Heaven Made For Christians Only? by Kobojunkie: 6:16pm On Sep 12, 2022
monex:
I understand your point of view
Other than a point of view, this is the Truth of God as stated by Jesus Christ over 2000 years ago. So, do you believe in Jesus Christ or is the Catholic church instead your god of choice? undecided
Re: Is Heaven Made For Christians Only? by adeoyekay(m): 6:17pm On Sep 12, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Other than a point of view, this is the Truth of God as stated by Jesus Christ over 2000 years ago. So, do you believe in Jesus Christ or is the Catholic church instead your god of choice? undecided
Please my friend which church do you attend?
Re: Is Heaven Made For Christians Only? by Kobojunkie: 6:26pm On Sep 12, 2022
paul100:

I got what I wanted from romans2:13-15
For those people that have "Never" heard of Jesus Christ but do the right things that the Law Of God commands us that know the law already to do.God will judge them by the good and bad things you do and make it their own law
For example,a 6year old boy in a small village in India that has never heard the word "JESUS" knows good and bad already.
He knows if he steals his mum money,it is a bad act but he still decide to steal it.God will judge him with this.
He knows it is bad to shout at his parents but if he choose to still do it,God will judge him with it.
Because you can't tell me the God of heaven i serve will send people that have never had the name"Jesus" to hell when they are doing good things on earth.If you have heard of Jesus and you refuse to seek him,this is another ball game entirely according to the teachings of the bible.
Some times,I ask myself.Why did God not make everyone to be born into house that identify with the religion,CHRISTIANITY.At least if it was like that.Question like this,won't be asked but the way of God is different from ours
The problem with you lot is that thanks to your pastors and mogs, Paul has become nothing but a tool with which you can perpetrated what are your personal delusions/lies using God's Name. undecided
12 People who have the law and those who have never heard of the law are all the same when they sin.
People who don’t have the law and are sinners will be lost.
And, in the same way, those who have the law and are sinners will be judged by the law.

- Romans 2 vs 12
Right there in the very same context of the passage you quoted from, clearly told you in verse 12 the end that awaited the sinners of the Law as well as those who existed outside of the Law, but you all conveniently skirt around his stated points just so you can instead find that which seems to fit your personal delusion. According to Paul, those who existed outside of the Law remain Lost i.e. they perish in their graves meaning they are returned back to the dust from which they were made, God's judgment for all unbelievers beginning with Adam - Genesis 3 vs 19 - a judgment that was never reversed by God or even by Jesus Christ since the beginning. undecided

That outside of God's Laws are considered unbelievers because there is except for the laws of men which are of the standards of men, there is no Law of God they are to be judged by and so they remain condemned according to God's judgment from the time of Adam. undecided
Re: Is Heaven Made For Christians Only? by Kobojunkie: 6:32pm On Sep 12, 2022
adeoyekay:
Please my friend which church do you attend?
I don't subscribe to Churchianism meaning I don't believe in the churches of men nor do I attend any of them. Churches of men amount to the very Broad gates that lead to the destruction - Matthew 7 vs 13 - 14 - that Jesus Christ warned His followers to steer clear of. undecided
Re: Is Heaven Made For Christians Only? by monex(m): 6:46pm On Sep 12, 2022
Kobojunkie:

"I understand your point of view" meant I understand your interpretation of the verses you mentioned
Re: Is Heaven Made For Christians Only? by Kobojunkie: 6:55pm On Sep 12, 2022
monex:
"I understand your point of view" meant I understand your interpretation of the verses you mentioned
I didn't offer up an "interpretation" since what I said is as written in scripture - as-is. All that is required to understand/grasp what is written is basic human language comprehension which most any speaker of the language can boast of. Your special interpretation powers, however, it seems only your Churchians have them. undecided
Re: Is Heaven Made For Christians Only? by monex(m): 2:41pm On Sep 13, 2022
Kobojunkie:
I didn't offer up an "interpretation" since what I said is as written in scripture - as-is. All that is required to understand/grasp what is written is basic human language comprehension which most any speaker of the language can boast of. Your special interpretation powers, however, it seems only your Churchians have them. undecided

written texts including biblical text are subject to interpretation as 0% ambiguity is rare.
Re: Is Heaven Made For Christians Only? by Okpetruth(m): 2:43pm On Sep 13, 2022
Yes. Pls, read your Bible.
Re: Is Heaven Made For Christians Only? by Kobojunkie: 2:46pm On Sep 13, 2022
monex:
written texts including biblical text are subject to interpretation as 0% ambiguity is rare.
Rare but not uncommon. undecided
Re: Is Heaven Made For Christians Only? by Kobojunkie: 3:11pm On Sep 13, 2022
white3663:
Yes
Just as
Jannah is for Muslims
Valhalla is for vikings
Moksha is for hinduists
Nirvana is for buhdists
Precisely... each belief has its own heaven to lead its people to. So the suggestion that the Christian Heaven is for all is ridiculous. undecided
Re: Is Heaven Made For Christians Only? by Kobojunkie: 3:13pm On Sep 13, 2022
Nature33:
what abt d kindhearted or good once. who died b4 d birth of Jesus Christ.
For all unbelievers... from dust, you(mind, body, and soul) were made and to dust, you(mind, body, and soul) shall return ... remains God's judgment since the time of Adam and Eve - Genesis 3 vs 19 undecided
Re: Is Heaven Made For Christians Only? by Kobojunkie: 3:14pm On Sep 13, 2022
Tobechuckwu:
No
God will definitely give everybody equal chance to hear the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ.
Salvation is by choice, hearing d gospel doesn't mean u will accept it.

Remember not until the gospel is preached around the world as a witness, Rapture won't happen.
Everybody will definitely hear d gospel, but it's now a thing of choice to accept it or not to.
Wrong! For all unbelievers... from dust, you(mind, body, and soul) were made and to dust, you(mind, body, and soul) shall return ... remains God's judgment since the time of Adam and Eve - Genesis 3 vs 19 undecided
Re: Is Heaven Made For Christians Only? by Kobojunkie: 3:15pm On Sep 13, 2022
agbademo:
God religion is LOVE. If you can love your neighbor as yourself either you are xtain or Muslim you will make heaven.
This is a lie! undecided

According to Jesus Christ, you must at least be born-again to gain access into what is the Kingdom of God, where Heaven and Hell are both domains in. Muslims, by Christian standard, are unbelievers and as such have no place in the Kingdom of God. undecided
Re: Is Heaven Made For Christians Only? by Kobojunkie: 3:16pm On Sep 13, 2022
Decent09:
What of those that live before the birth of Jesus Christ
For all unbelievers... from dust, you(mind, body, and soul) were made and to dust, you(mind, body, and soul) shall return ... remains God's judgment since the time of Adam and Eve - Genesis 3 vs 19 undecided
Re: Is Heaven Made For Christians Only? by Kobojunkie: 3:16pm On Sep 13, 2022
quentin06:
There is no heaven, look at the way your pastors live, if there were a heaven, they won't worship material things.
You ve been conned.
so, you think Heaven and Hell issues all depend on how your pastors, ordinary con men, act? lipsrsealed
Re: Is Heaven Made For Christians Only? by Kobojunkie: 3:19pm On Sep 13, 2022
Tobechuckwu:
1. The gospel will still be preach to them. Remember when Jesus resurrected from the death, he went to Abraham bossom which paradise to preach the gospel to the fathers of faith..dem Abraham nd co.

2. For those that died before Christ, the gospel will still be preach to them. But one thing u must know is that it's a thing of choice, some people will still not accept the gospel.

3. God created human being as a being of choice, u choose wat u wan bcuz it's ur right to choose. God will never enforce anything on anybody.
The statement in bold is not true at all. I don't know where you got it from but I suggest you discard it in the trash where it belongs. undecided

2. For all unbelievers... from dust, you(mind, body, and soul) were made and to dust, you(mind, body, and soul) shall return ... remains God's judgment since the time of Adam and Eve - Genesis 3 vs 19 undecided

3. God will not force his choice on you and He will also not change His mind regarding His Law either. According to Jesus Christ, except a man is born-again, He cannot enter into the Kingdom of God. So how can a one who is dead be born-again after death? undecided
Re: Is Heaven Made For Christians Only? by Kobojunkie: 3:21pm On Sep 13, 2022
Coronavirus1:
In my father's house there are many mansion which means not only Christian can enter those mansion
You forget to consider the part where the same Jesus Christ also said "....except a man be born-again, He cannot enter into the Kingdom of God....". undecided

You cannot and should not cherry-pick where it concerns the Gospel(Law) in the Kingdom of God. undecided
Re: Is Heaven Made For Christians Only? by Nobody: 3:21pm On Sep 13, 2022
Kobojunkie:
so, you think Heaven and Hell issues all depend on how your pastors, ordinary con men, act? lipsrsealed

Have you been there before?
Re: Is Heaven Made For Christians Only? by Kobojunkie: 3:23pm On Sep 13, 2022
Tobechuckwu:
Kindly read the Bible
U will see that the righteous pple that lived before Christ went to Abraham bossom or paradise.
When Christ died ,he already went to Abraham bossom to preach the gospel to them, so that end is settled already.
Paradise is Not Heaven... Heaven is not paradise. undecided

That Jesus Christ was in the grave for 3 days, does not then mean Jesus Christ went there to break His own Law which insists that except a man be born-again, He cannot enter into the Kingdom of God - John 3 v 3 - 8. And again, the statement in bold is wrong! undecided
Re: Is Heaven Made For Christians Only? by Kobojunkie: 3:26pm On Sep 13, 2022
emmy512:
1. Valid point , but dont you think if culture and nationality influences the choice you made?

2. we cant blam an arab for not beliving in God and say he will go to hell when he was born in an arab country and arab tradition.

3. if you were born chinese would you still be a vhristian?
1. Culture and Nationality only influences the choices you make if you as an individual choose to have it that way. undecided

2. Jesus Christ never said an Arab will go to Hell for not being born-again, this is since unbelievers are condemned by God to perish in the grave instead. For all unbelievers... from dust, you(mind, body, and soul) were made and to dust, you(mind, body, and soul) shall return ... remains God's judgment since the time of Adam and Eve - Genesis 3 vs 19. Only those who are born-again can experience Heaven or Hell. undecided

3. There are Chinese Christians, and even Athiests out there. Culture and Nationality does not have full influence over people's decisions. Let's at least get that fact right. undecided
Re: Is Heaven Made For Christians Only? by Kobojunkie: 3:34pm On Sep 13, 2022
LordPsalm:
1. Do u know you are a Christian just because u were born in a Christian home? What level of influence do u think one has over the particular family or faith they are born into?

2. Talking bout Hell: Abraham, David, Moses and the rest were not Christians. And they are they fathers of Christians faith. Does that mean they are in Hell now? Do u know that hell was never mentioned thru out the old testament? Meaning Adam, Abraham and the rest didn't know about hell. Hell was mentioned only in the new testament.

3. And even the Bible said "The only Religion pure b4 God is taking care of the orphans and strangers alike" Who gave Christianity as template for making HEAVEN?

4. So u mean God intentionally created ppl into a muslim, Hindu and the rest just to burn them? What i understand is that all humanity won't escape the "hell" cuz as a Christian, if u escape the Christian hell, u won't escape that of muslims and others and vise versa.
1. Only as much influence as the individual gives it. undecided

2. God never promised Hell or Heaven to those of His Old Covenant, meaning they will get at the end only that which God promised to them. God promised that Adam would perish in his grave, and so adam was returned back to the dust from which he was made by God. As for Abraham, and almost all of the Old Covenant righteous folks, God promised forever in the Kingdom of Canaan at the resurrection - Deuteronomy 30 vs 15 - 20 - , and that is what they will get. undecided

3. James statement regarding what he considers pure religion does not in any way nullify any of that decreed by Jesus Christ, the King, and Law in the Kingdom of God. The template for Heaven, and Hell, is as set by Jesus Christ and according to Jesus Christ, except a man is born-again, He cannot enter into the Kingdom of God - John 3 vs 5 - 8. For all unbelievers... from dust, you(mind, body, and soul) were made and to dust, you(mind, body, and soul) shall return ... remains God's judgment since the time of Adam and Eve - Genesis 3 vs 19 undecided

4. God didn't create anyone to burn in Hell. Your lack of understanding of the teachings of Jesus Christ is instead where that assumption comes from. undecided
Re: Is Heaven Made For Christians Only? by Kobojunkie: 3:35pm On Sep 13, 2022
ezechi242:
so in other words even the isrealites that are mainly jews will still go to hell?

and im surec its people like you that will say the great murderer queen elizabeth is in heaven grin grin grin grin africans who did this to you.
E be like say Oyinbo talk true when dem talk say if you want to hide anything from a black man, right it in a book. undecided

According to Jesus Christ, only those who are born-again can have access to Heaven and to Hell. undecided
Re: Is Heaven Made For Christians Only? by Kobojunkie: 3:37pm On Sep 13, 2022
charlsecy:
Have you checked other religions to see their submissions? Not sure you are completely sincere with your assertion
What does it matter the submission of other religions? Jesus Christ is the King and Law in the Kingdom of God where Heaven and Hell coexist. And according to Jesus Christ except a man is born-again, He cannot enter into the Kingdom of God. undecided
Re: Is Heaven Made For Christians Only? by Kobojunkie: 3:38pm On Sep 13, 2022
quentin06:
Have you been there before?
Jesus Christ has, and according to Him the only way to get there is through Him... You have to be born-again. undecided
Re: Is Heaven Made For Christians Only? by Kobojunkie: 3:41pm On Sep 13, 2022
Naajjii:
1. You are a liar and whatever religion says that is lying. So the world was created for only Christian to make heaven? How do you convince people not borm to a Christian home ,who grew up and breed in another way to accept Jesus? You think it is easy.
So Jesus created the world but did not give everyone in the world the chance to be born Christian to have that early contact with Christianity, he made it hard for them to be born into another religion and now want them to convert?
You are a liar grin
Jesus Christ never asked anyone to adopt religion for His sake, so I am not certain why you keep confusing Jesus Christ with religion. His message is simple... except a man is born-again, he cannot enter into the Kingdom of God where Heaven and Hell are both domains in - John 3 vs 5 - 8. undecided

Those who do not believe in Jesus Christ are unbelievers. For all unbelievers... from dust, you(mind, body, and soul) were made and to dust, you(mind, body, and soul) shall return ... remains God's judgment since the time of Adam and Eve - Genesis 3 vs 19 undecided
Re: Is Heaven Made For Christians Only? by Kobojunkie: 3:41pm On Sep 13, 2022
laughitall:
so all our ancestors are in hell ?
Re: Is Heaven Made For Christians Only? by Kobojunkie: 3:44pm On Sep 13, 2022
Decent09:
1. What of those that live before the birth of Jesus Christ. Jesus Christ is only the way, the light to the Creator of Heaven and the Earth during his time, before his time, God in his infinite Mercies have sent many Prophets of which during their time, they are The Way, The Light, you can't reach Heaven except through them.

2. Finally, after the Prophetship of Jesus, the Son of Mary, God in his infinite Mercies and Blessings He sent His last and Beloved Prophet, Prophet Muhammad (May Peace and Blessings be Upon Him).
So we Muslims, we are the Rightful Followers of Jesus (Peace be Upon Him), and we also believed in his coming back, The Holy Qur'an talk explicitly on Prophet Jesus.
I recommend you guys to read more about Holy Qur'an, Qur'an talk more about Jesus Christ than the revised and revised Bible.
1. Again, according to Jesus Christ, except a man is born-again, He cannot enter into the Kingdom of God - John 3 vs 5 - 8- where Heaven and Hell both coexist. So, Jesus Christ is the only way means that indeed, you cannot partake in any of that which Jesus Christ promised unless you submit to and obey Jesus Christ, the one who is King, and Law, in the Kingdom of God - John 14 vs 6 undecided

2. By the standard that is Jesus Christ, Muslims are instead unbelievers since they are not born-again. For all unbelievers... from dust, you(mind, body, and soul) were made and to dust, you(mind, body, and soul) shall return ... remains God's judgment since the time of Adam and Eve - Genesis 3 vs 19 undecided
Re: Is Heaven Made For Christians Only? by Kobojunkie: 3:46pm On Sep 13, 2022
Decent09:
Your opinion doesn't hold water at all.
That opinion is based on what was spoken of by Jesus Christ - John 14 vs 6 - if you don't believe in Jesus Christ, then you can not be born-again and hence cannot partake of that which is the Kingdom of God - John 3 vs 6 undecided
Re: Is Heaven Made For Christians Only? by Kobojunkie: 3:58pm On Sep 13, 2022
Panda7:
Heaven is God's created place for His Believers both gentiles and innocent human with no wrong cause.
Stop spreading lies! undecided

According to Jesus Christ, except a man is born-again, he cannot enter into the Kingdom of God. So, where do your "innocent humans with no wrong cause" fit in? undecided
Re: Is Heaven Made For Christians Only? by Kobojunkie: 4:00pm On Sep 13, 2022
Decent09:
Arabs believed in God and also believed in the Prophetship of Jesus, the Son of Mary and also believed in the Coming back of Jesus but not as a Prophet but as a follower of Prophet Muhammad peace and blessings be upon him.
Believing in Jesus Christ implies submission and obedience to His teachings and commandments... not mere acknowledgment of His person. undecided
Re: Is Heaven Made For Christians Only? by Kobojunkie: 4:00pm On Sep 13, 2022
majamajic:
Where other people will go ? Even when they lived a good life based on their beliefs not as christians

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply)

Plateau Diocese Dissociates From Denying Members Without PVC Access To Church / Does A Nigerian Pastor Truly Need A Private Jet? / The Experience, TBS, Lagos. Will You Be There

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.