Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,727 members, 7,831,305 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:49 PM

Is Heaven Made For Christians Only? - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Heaven Made For Christians Only? (21773 Views)

What Is Heaven Like? / Many Christians Only Know The Law Of Moses But Not That Of Christ / Ah! Sin Unto Death. (all Christians Only ) we waiting for Christians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Heaven Made For Christians Only? by Maynmann: 4:10pm On Sep 11, 2022
ChocolateWine:

Ewu Awusa

Ode onijibiti.
Re: Is Heaven Made For Christians Only? by ChocolateWine(f): 4:14pm On Sep 11, 2022
Maynmann:

Ode onijibiti.

grand-père extra stupide. Bye.
Re: Is Heaven Made For Christians Only? by Maynmann: 4:15pm On Sep 11, 2022
ChocolateWine:

grand-père extra stupide. Bye.

Senile brainwashed Dunce.

Will your kids salvation also depend on these baldheads?

Re: Is Heaven Made For Christians Only? by Pimine: 4:16pm On Sep 11, 2022
Maynmann:

And you also go and be hawking your deities with your fellow theists, keep basking in ignorance!
As long as you agree to leave us alone, no wam!
Re: Is Heaven Made For Christians Only? by Maynmann: 4:16pm On Sep 11, 2022
Pimine:

Did we chain you?
Re: Is Heaven Made For Christians Only? by Pimine: 4:19pm On Sep 11, 2022
Maynmann:

Did we chain you?
Why do you guys feel the need to sleep your bile on every religious thread?
Re: Is Heaven Made For Christians Only? by Maynmann: 4:21pm On Sep 11, 2022
Pimine:

Why do you guys feel the need to sleep your bile on every religious thread?

Why do you hate to hear the truth about your religion and doctrine and chose to remain a slave to middle east gods?

You are a Chrestian, one of the religions, you don’t own “religion”.

Re: Is Heaven Made For Christians Only? by AliGro: 4:22pm On Sep 11, 2022
CAN Embassy is available for more questions to clarify this. If you are not a registered up-to-date member of CAN, sorry!

Yungmil:
People are born into different family, religion, tribe and culture. I see some families with both Christians and Muslim in it.

My question now is that people who are born into a family of Islam, Hindu, Judaism, paganism and whatever, does it mean they can't make heaven.

Because I know I am a Christian basically because I was born into a Christian home, and I find it difficult to convert to any other religion no matter the amount of preaching, same goes to those born into Islam Hindu and the rest.

Please I need scholars in the house for more clarification.
Re: Is Heaven Made For Christians Only? by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:23pm On Sep 11, 2022
Pimine:

He can't!
God's word says during the last days there will be a spiritual war between the forces of light and the agents of darkness.
The only way you can get to know of this is the way faithless people will be looking for ways to engage faithful people in arguments!
So they will become restless even though believers have a reason to talk to their neighbours about faith in God, atheists have nothing tangible to say yet they will be worried for no just course! smiley

1 Like

Re: Is Heaven Made For Christians Only? by Edc1: 4:23pm On Sep 11, 2022
No
Re: Is Heaven Made For Christians Only? by adeoyekay(m): 4:33pm On Sep 11, 2022
TruthHurts100:

Smh.

Where in the Bible was this trash written? I dare you to show me.
John 14:6 " JESUS saith into him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the FATHER, but by me".
Re: Is Heaven Made For Christians Only? by AdronHomesPrope: 4:51pm On Sep 11, 2022
Yungmil:
People are born into different family, religion, tribe and culture. I see some families with both Christians and Muslim in it.

My question now is that people who are born into a family of Islam, Hindu, Judaism, paganism and whatever, does it mean they can't make heaven.

Because I know I am a Christian basically because I was born into a Christian home, and I find it difficult to convert to any other religion no matter the amount of preaching, same goes to those born into Islam Hindu and the rest.

Just my thought immediately I saw this though!

Was Noah's Ark meant for his family alone?No.
There was a call into it and the ark was meant for those who responded to the call. But people refused the call into the ark seeing the rational behind it as unreasonable madness hence they missed out.

Today just like others, Christianity had been reduced to a mere religion neglecting the fact that there was a call. The call to be and dwell in salvation.

And just has not every Israelites responded to the call by God/Moses to leave Egypt for Canaland, Heaven despite sounding beautiful is a choice that everyone makes through a call and dwelling of Salvation.
*my personal opinion though*

2 Likes

Re: Is Heaven Made For Christians Only? by Pimine: 5:04pm On Sep 11, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

He can't!
God's word says during the last days there will be a spiritual war between the forces of light and the agents of darkness.
The only way you can get to know of this is the way faithless people will be looking for ways to engage faithful people in arguments!
So they will become restless even though believers have a reason to talk to their neighbours about faith in God, atheists have nothing tangible to say yet they will be worried for no just course! smiley
The reason is not far-fetched, brother. They are miserable, and misery loves company. grin

1 Like

Re: Is Heaven Made For Christians Only? by Electrochemistry(m): 5:04pm On Sep 11, 2022
Ayojb:
you all don’t understand OP’s question.

We all know you have to believe in n Jesus Christ to enter heaven, but can one accept Christ salvation and still be a Muslim, or a Buddhist? Before you do that, or even when you do that, you will be associated with Christianity. So technically if you aren’t a Christian you can’t enter heaven?

[sub][/sub] The answer is simple

Christ is the way the truth and the life. No one comes to the father except through Him.

You have to follow the standards laid down by Jesus Christ for you to make heaven. Otherwise there won't be any news for evangelism.

The eternal plan is that everything is through is through Jesus Christ, with Jesus Christ and in Jesus Christ. He's the doorway to the kingdom of heaven so there's no way else you can get in to heaven without passing through the door. Even during tribulations those described as passing through fire, must still hold on to faith in Jesus Christ to be saved.

So no Christ, no heaven. Christians are spreading the Gospel throughout the world solely because of this many of them are persecuted tortured and killed so that no one will be condemned in hell
Re: Is Heaven Made For Christians Only? by Pimine: 5:09pm On Sep 11, 2022
Maynmann:

Why do you hate to hear the truth about your religion and doctrine and chose to remain a slave to middle east gods?

You are a Chrestian, one of the religions, you don’t own “religion”.
You say you speak the truth but you are incapable of that because your father, the devil, is a liar. Now get lost.
Re: Is Heaven Made For Christians Only? by Electrochemistry(m): 5:15pm On Sep 11, 2022
The answer is simple

Christ is the way the truth and the life. No one comes to the father except through Him.

You have to follow the standards laid down by Jesus Christ for you to make heaven. Otherwise there won't be any need for evangelism.

The eternal plan is that everything is through is through Jesus Christ, with Jesus Christ and in Jesus Christ. He's the doorway to the kingdom of heaven so there's no way else you can get in to heaven without passing through the door. Even during tribulations those described as passing through fire, must still hold on to faith in Jesus Christ to be saved.

So no Christ, no heaven. Christians are spreading the Gospel throughout the world solely because of this many of them are persecuted tortured and killed so that no one will be condemned in hell
Re: Is Heaven Made For Christians Only? by Kobojunkie: 5:15pm On Sep 11, 2022
adeoyekay:
Once you accept JESUS as your LORD and personal saviour heaven is yours.
That is not true. You are required to remain faithful - live your life in continuous submission and obedience of the teachings of Jesus Christ - until the end in order to be saved - Matthew 24 vs 12 - 13 & Mark 13 vs 13. Those who do not remain faithful until the end are those who will end up in Hell. undecided
Re: Is Heaven Made For Christians Only? by brainhgeek(m): 5:19pm On Sep 11, 2022
Except for babies who have no knowledge of sin and recompense yet, heaven is only for those who have identified with Christ and Jews alone
Re: Is Heaven Made For Christians Only? by adeoyekay(m): 5:22pm On Sep 11, 2022
Kobojunkie:
That is not true. You are required to remain faithful - live your life in continuous submission and obedience of the teachings of Jesus Christ - until the end in order to be saved - Matthew 24 vs 12 - 13 & Mark 13 vs 13. Those who do not remain faithful until the end are those who will end up in Hell. undecided
Accepted
Accepting Jesus means you have forsaken all sins.
Happy Sunday my friend Kobojunkie.
Re: Is Heaven Made For Christians Only? by Gaabasky: 5:24pm On Sep 11, 2022
There is no any religion called Christian during the time of Jesus and no Prophets was referred to as Christian in the Bible. Infact the world Christian came about as a derogatory word as a form of mockery.

The only people that will enter paradise are those that God granted by HIMSELF, mostly the righteous.
We are all God property first in the eyes of God before u choose for yourself religion n tribe.
Re: Is Heaven Made For Christians Only? by Electrochemistry(m): 5:27pm On Sep 11, 2022
Layi4real:
Nobody is sure which religion goes to heaven and which goes to hell. Assuming we want to gamble then ISLAM is at advantage simply because no true Muslim is a believer unless he believes in Allah and his messengers ( Adam, Noah, Abraham, Jesus, moses, Muhammad).
As a Muslim anytime we hear people mentioning this messengers we replied PEACE BE UPON THEM which shows our respect to them because we accept them. Muslim believe Jesus is coming back to save the world from antichrist which we call Dajal. So therefore if believing in Jesus is what guarantee heaven then Muslims will surely go to heaven but the same thing can't be say about christians because if only believing in Allah nd his messangers expecially Mohammed is the way to heaven then christians wont have there way to heaven. According to my Islamic believe i was made to believe that the first thing Allah will access every one of us is Salat i.e 5 daily prayers in which if u fail then no matter how good u do in ur lifetime it wont matter. Not every Muslim will enter heaven so far u don't pray u aren't entitled to b call muslim. As for people before prophet Muhammad when salat haven't bn introduce they will b judge in accordance to the rule and laws brought to them by the prophet of there time. For those who haven't heard about ISLAM for one or other reason so far they didn't heard about islam Allah knows the best on how to judge them.
What i knw is that as a Muslim u wont loss Jesus or Muhammad but as a Christian u stand to gain one which is only Jesus Christ

Of all religious leaders in the world only Jesus Christ came back after death to continue his ministry. He's just unique.
Re: Is Heaven Made For Christians Only? by Maynmann: 5:34pm On Sep 11, 2022
Pimine:

You say you speak the truth but you are incapable of that because your father, the devil, is a liar. Now get lost.

What’s the origin of the word “devil”
Your own father is a worthless little Israelite god, a jealous murderer.
Now stray away and keep hawking your middle east gods!

Re: Is Heaven Made For Christians Only? by jinka(m): 5:35pm On Sep 11, 2022
Zee0007:
Heaven is not made for Christians but believers. You can be a Christian and yet not believe in Jesus Christ.

Once you are a believer, you will make heaven. But heaven is not the final resting place for believers. It is a temporary place to stay before the new world is created. A world where one is ageless and not bound by time. A place for eternal rest and koinonia.

The new Jerusalem. You don't want to miss it.

How do you know about all this pls?...where can I find it in the bible
Re: Is Heaven Made For Christians Only? by Kobojunkie: 5:35pm On Sep 11, 2022
adeoyekay:
Accepted
Accepting Jesus means you have forsaken all sins.
Happy Sunday my friend Kobojunkie.
Well, acceptance means living one's life in continuous submission and obedience to the teachings and commandments of Jesus Christ, God's New Covenant and Law in the Kingdom of God - John 8 vs 31 - 35 - and this has to continue until the end for one to be saved - Matthew 24 vs 12 - 13 & Mark 13 vs 13. These teachings of Jesus Christ aren't disjointed at all.. undecided
Re: Is Heaven Made For Christians Only? by Pimine: 5:39pm On Sep 11, 2022
Maynmann:

What’s the origin of the word “devil”
Your own father is a worthless little Israelite god, a jealous murderer.
Now stray away and keep hawking your middle east gods!
Alright buddy. Before I let you be, I'm obligated to tell you that God loves you very much. You may not know it, but it's TRUE. Bye.
Re: Is Heaven Made For Christians Only? by Maynmann: 5:42pm On Sep 11, 2022
Pimine:

Alright buddy. Before I let you be, I'm obligated to tell you that God loves you very much. You may not know it, but it's TRUE. Bye.

Alright Chrestian, to remind you, Baal hadad loves you and your family so much. You may not know it, but it’s TRUE, bye!

Re: Is Heaven Made For Christians Only? by Pimine: 5:45pm On Sep 11, 2022
Maynmann:

Alright Chrestian, to remind you, Baal hadad loves you and your family so much. You may not know it, but it’s TRUE, bye!
Lol. The love of God is all I need.
Re: Is Heaven Made For Christians Only? by Maynmann: 5:47pm On Sep 11, 2022
Pimine:

Lol. The love of God is all I need.

“Lol. The love of Deity is all i need.”.
God/Deity is a title not a name, Yahweh worshipper.

Re: Is Heaven Made For Christians Only? by TruthHurts100: 5:56pm On Sep 11, 2022
adeoyekay:
John 14:6 " JESUS saith into him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the FATHER, but by me".

So, this is a promise of going heaven? Smh
Re: Is Heaven Made For Christians Only? by Layi4real(m): 5:56pm On Sep 11, 2022
Electrochemistry:

Of all religious leaders in the world only Jesus Christ came back after death to continue his ministry. He's just unique.
that ur own believe that he died. But jesus never die he only ascend to heaven just like Enoch and Elijah. Him coming back to the world is part of the prophecy to come and complete his uncompleted mission. That doesn't make him God. He is ascend to heaven by power of God nd will Come back to earth by Allah's power. Jesus cant do anything unless God grant him the power to do so just like other prophet.
Re: Is Heaven Made For Christians Only? by djmickymouse(m): 7:03pm On Sep 11, 2022
Yungmil:

*My answer will definitely stir controversy, but just think about it from a nuetral point of view, there is only one GOD and every religion has a mediator, Jesus christ is a mediator, now before you kill me, did Abraham and David believe in jesus? In all you do just be a good person no matter your religion you will be rewarded in the after life*
Re: Is Heaven Made For Christians Only? by harmony75: 7:41pm On Sep 11, 2022
Before nko the genuine Christians on the right side of the heaven.. Then the bombers and all the other evil people on the left side of torment in heal fire �

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply)

Love Feast By Christ Embassy. A Sinful Experience? / Are We Truly Safe, When We Commit Sin With Condoms? / Catholic Priest, Alia, Suspended For Joining Benue Governorship Race

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.