Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,980 members, 7,835,289 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:08 AM

Is Heaven Made For Christians Only? - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Heaven Made For Christians Only? (21792 Views)

What Is Heaven Like? / Many Christians Only Know The Law Of Moses But Not That Of Christ / Ah! Sin Unto Death. (all Christians Only ) we waiting for Christians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Heaven Made For Christians Only? by pepetua(m): 2:22pm On Sep 11, 2022
Aaronsrod:

Correct.

God's Word is clear.

Our ancestors are languishing in flames this very moment. They shall be tortured without end. They worshipped demons and are being punished accordingly.

Abandon them and seek only to save your own soul from the eternal flames.
This is not the complete truth, they will be in hell if they commit evil,
God is a righteous judge and will judge them according to their works
ROM 1:18-20.
Re: Is Heaven Made For Christians Only? by killer3: 2:22pm On Sep 11, 2022
ayourbamie:

I am the way the truth and the life, no one comes to the father except through me... Unless there's another father somewhere.

You can't use what is in you religious book to be of general acceptance.

What you quoted is in the bible and is meant for you and not others from other religion.

What if they have something like what you quoted in their scripture, telling them their God is the only way?

2 Likes

Re: Is Heaven Made For Christians Only? by awoluyi(m): 2:23pm On Sep 11, 2022
"Who can be compared with the Lord our God, who is enthroned on high? Far below him are the HEAVENS and the earth."(NLT Psa 113: 5&6).
"The godly will inherit the land and will live there forever."(NLT Psa 37:29).
Are men created originally to live with God in heaven? If yes, why first coming on earth?
Re: Is Heaven Made For Christians Only? by Ogbeniomo: 2:26pm On Sep 11, 2022
Zee0007:
Heaven is not made for Christians but believers. You can be a Christian and yet not believe in Jesus Christ.

Once you are a believer, you will make heaven. But heaven is not the final resting place for believers. It is a temporary place to stay before the new world is created. A world where one is ageless and not bound by time. A place for eternal rest and koinonia.

The new Jerusalem. You don't want to miss it.

U said heaven is not made for Christian but believers? Do u understand the meaning of Christian? Christian means Christlike, so Christlike must make heaven
Re: Is Heaven Made For Christians Only? by lomprico(m): 2:33pm On Sep 11, 2022
Tokskob2008:
Yes, heaven is made for Christians only while other religions will end up in hell, that's according to them but the truth is 99% of the same Christians won't make heaven if we are to go by the commandments and all what's in the Bible.

No one is going to heaven!
Re: Is Heaven Made For Christians Only? by Babastrong(m): 2:39pm On Sep 11, 2022
Your tribes, religions, colour, families are just mearnt for you to know one and another.
the best of men in the sight of our Creator are the pious ones.
don't be deceived.

2 Likes

Re: Is Heaven Made For Christians Only? by Banhammy717: 2:47pm On Sep 11, 2022
adeoyekay:
Once you accept JESUS as your LORD and personal saviour heaven is yours.
What of those that accept Christ but dress to expose their body?.
Re: Is Heaven Made For Christians Only? by Johel(m): 2:51pm On Sep 11, 2022
Yungmil:
People are born into different family, religion, tribe and culture. I see some families with both Christians and Muslim in it.

My question now is that people who are born into a family of Islam, Hindu, Judaism, paganism and whatever, does it mean they can't make heaven.

Because I know I am a Christian basically because I was born into a Christian home, and I find it difficult to convert to any other religion no matter the amount of preaching, same goes to those born into Islam Hindu and the rest.

Please I need scholars in the house for more clarification.

Heaven is for all who know Christ the messiah, who fears God and who abides by the ultimate commandments..
Re: Is Heaven Made For Christians Only? by Maynmann: 3:06pm On Sep 11, 2022
Pimine:

Sharaaap. Go buy relaxer and chillax with your fellow atheists and leave us in our ignorance.

And you also go and be hawking your deities with your fellow theists, keep basking in ignorance!

Re: Is Heaven Made For Christians Only? by Maynmann: 3:06pm On Sep 11, 2022
Andytyx:
Lucifer Spotted

Indoctrinated sheep spotted!
Re: Is Heaven Made For Christians Only? by simplesearch: 3:07pm On Sep 11, 2022
No one goes to heaven as a result of being born into a Christian home, and so the criteria or condition holds for everyone born into any other religion. Jesus was very straight forward about this.

John 3:3 (KJV) Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.

1 Like

Re: Is Heaven Made For Christians Only? by adeoyekay(m): 3:08pm On Sep 11, 2022
Banhammy717:

What of those that accept Christ but dress to expose their body?.
To accept CHRIST means to do away with all sins, and follow JESUS as there is no record of sinful acts in HIS lifem
Re: Is Heaven Made For Christians Only? by Layi4real(m): 3:11pm On Sep 11, 2022
Nobody is sure which religion goes to heaven and which goes to hell. Assuming we want to gamble then ISLAM is at advantage simply because no true Muslim is a believer unless he believes in Allah and his messengers ( Adam, Noah, Abraham, Jesus, moses, Muhammad).
As a Muslim anytime we hear people mentioning this messengers we replied PEACE BE UPON THEM which shows our respect to them because we accept them. Muslim believe Jesus is coming back to save the world from antichrist which we call Dajal. So therefore if believing in Jesus is what guarantee heaven then Muslims will surely go to heaven but the same thing can't be say about christians because if only believing in Allah nd his messangers expecially Mohammed is the way to heaven then christians wont have there way to heaven. According to my Islamic believe i was made to believe that the first thing Allah will access every one of us is Salat i.e 5 daily prayers in which if u fail then no matter how good u do in ur lifetime it wont matter. Not every Muslim will enter heaven so far u don't pray u aren't entitled to b call muslim. As for people before prophet Muhammad when salat haven't bn introduce they will b judge in accordance to the rule and laws brought to them by the prophet of there time. For those who haven't heard about ISLAM for one or other reason so far they didn't heard about islam Allah knows the best on how to judge them.
What i knw is that as a Muslim u wont loss Jesus or Muhammad but as a Christian u stand to gain one which is only Jesus Christ

2 Likes

Re: Is Heaven Made For Christians Only? by tekzone: 3:23pm On Sep 11, 2022
YES! Everlasting life is made available to everyone. Reference: John 3:16. Those that believe and receive, they are called Christian. Christian simply means an anointed follower of Jesus Christ.

Heaven is immaterial. Heaven is spiritual. Wherever Christ Jesus is, there lies heaven. Since Christ is inside Christians, they are already in heaven and right now enjoying everlasting life. Remember the scripture that says ..."absent from the body, present with the Lord"....
Re: Is Heaven Made For Christians Only? by Tobechuckwu(m): 3:26pm On Sep 11, 2022
shantti:

What will happen to those in paradise who refused to accept the gospel when Jesus preached to them

The same thing that will happen to pple that refused the gospel.
Remember, there is no salvation in any other except Jesus.
So it's a thing of choice.
Re: Is Heaven Made For Christians Only? by Tobechuckwu(m): 3:38pm On Sep 11, 2022
Decent09:

What of those that live before the birth of Jesus Christ.

Jesus Christ is only the way, the light to the Creator of Heaven and the Earth during his time, before his time, God in his infinite Mercies have sent many Prophets of which during their time, they are The Way, The Light, you can't reach Heaven except through them.

Finally, after the Prophetship of Jesus, the Son of Mary, God in his infinite Mercies and Blessings He sent His last and Beloved Prophet, Prophet Muhammad (May Peace and Blessings be Upon Him).

So we Muslims, we are the Rightful Followers of Jesus (Peace be Upon Him), and we also believed in his coming back, The Holy Qur'an talk explicitly on Prophet Jesus.

I recommend you guys to read more about Holy Qur'an, Qur'an talk more about Jesus Christ than the revised and revised Bible.

I don't need to read any other, I have the holy Bible already.

The fate of those that died before Christ Jesus , that made it to Abraham bossom or paradise, Christ will be preached to them. Acceptance is now a thing of choice.

Remember , man is a spirit being. So if a man reject salvation, even if he dies, his spirit being will still reject salvation.

Every Prophet before Jesus Christ nd righteous pple went to Abraham bossom or paradise.
If u read the Bible very well, u will understand the situation of the rich wicked man nd righteous Lazarus that carried wound, the rich man saw him in Abraham bossom.

When Jesus resurrected, he went to Abraham bossom or paradise.
The Bible say he led captivity captives. Saints of old resurrected nd were seen by pple then.
Abraham, David, Daniel nd all the righteous pple of old were seen.

Lastly, personally I don't argue about religion, but wat I know is that there is no salvation in any other except Jesus Christ.

"For with the heart man believes unto righteousness nd with the mouth confession is made unto salvation".

Jesus is the way!
Re: Is Heaven Made For Christians Only? by Andytyx(m): 3:42pm On Sep 11, 2022
Maynmann:

Indoctrinated sheep spotted!
wasn't away you are one of the bishops in Nigeria. Ele o o!
Re: Is Heaven Made For Christians Only? by Maynmann: 3:43pm On Sep 11, 2022
Andytyx:
wasn't away you are one of the bishops in Nigeria. Ele o o!

Yawn, hope you are aware that a sango worshipper is a theist!
Re: Is Heaven Made For Christians Only? by etrouble: 3:44pm On Sep 11, 2022
ayourbamie:

I am the way the truth and the life, no one comes to the father except through me... Unless there's another father somewhere.

My opinion though.

My response is not for the feeble minded

That is same thing the books of the Hindus, Islam and other religions say. So, why should I believe your Bible over other books?
Re: Is Heaven Made For Christians Only? by etrouble: 3:45pm On Sep 11, 2022
adeoyekay:
I didn't agree to this notion
Majority of us in Nigeria, we practice our religion based on the birth not by choice.

I can't lie had it been my parent are Muslim . I will be muslim

My Nigga, let me tell you more. With up to 95% certainty.

If the current Pope was born by Iranian parents, today, he will be a Sheikh or Ayatollah.

If the current Grand Khalid of Saudi Arabia was born by Brazilian, Argentine, Uruguay or Paraguay or even Imo or Anambra parents, he will be a Catholic Bishop today

As for you and I, if our parents are from Anambra or Imo, we will be Catholics.

If our parents are from South South, we will be Catholics

If our parents are from Badagary, we will be Celestial.

If our parents are from Ekiti or Ijesha, we will be either CAC or Anglicans.

If our parents are from ABEOKUTA or Ijebu, we will be Anglicans or African Church members.

If our parents are Kwara Christians, we will be Winners Chapel member.

If our parents are from Ife, we will be RCCG member.

All the idiots talking about their religion as if they have any other book apart from their own book which other religions have proven not to be 100% correct, they are all slaves of the white men

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Heaven Made For Christians Only? by OBALOLA55(m): 3:52pm On Sep 11, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
So you're Igbo Muslim shocked
ONLY A FANATIC LIKE YOU WILL VOTE FOR A HIGH RANKING MEMBER OF ISWAP
Re: Is Heaven Made For Christians Only? by Andytyx(m): 3:52pm On Sep 11, 2022
Maynmann:

Yawn, hope you are aware that a sango worshipper is a theist!
My believe is opposite to what you believe. I don't believe trash.
Re: Is Heaven Made For Christians Only? by Maynmann: 3:54pm On Sep 11, 2022
Andytyx:
My believe is opposite to what you believe. I don't believe trash.

I’m not a believer in the first place, yahweh worshipper.

Re: Is Heaven Made For Christians Only? by ChocolateWine(f): 3:54pm On Sep 11, 2022
144,000 Christians only
Re: Is Heaven Made For Christians Only? by etrouble: 3:57pm On Sep 11, 2022
ChocolateWine:
144,000 Christians only

This one is more dull than others. A Jehovah Witness dummy.
Re: Is Heaven Made For Christians Only? by TruthHurts100: 3:59pm On Sep 11, 2022
adeoyekay:
Once you accept JESUS as your LORD and personal saviour heaven is yours.

Smh.

Where in the Bible was this trash written? I dare you to show me.
Re: Is Heaven Made For Christians Only? by Indispensable85(m): 4:05pm On Sep 11, 2022
The KEY is JESUS CHRIST. Christianity is not a religion.
Re: Is Heaven Made For Christians Only? by Maynmann: 4:06pm On Sep 11, 2022
Indispensable85:
The KEY is JESUS CHRIST. Christianity is not a religion.

What’s your doctrine? cheesy
Re: Is Heaven Made For Christians Only? by ChocolateWine(f): 4:07pm On Sep 11, 2022
etrouble:

This one is more dull than others. A Jehovah Witness dummy.

A super dummy easily recognizes one
Re: Is Heaven Made For Christians Only? by Maynmann: 4:08pm On Sep 11, 2022
ChocolateWine:

A super dummy easily recognizes one

Ooh, you are also a fallen watcher, awon ti yaldaboath cheesy
Re: Is Heaven Made For Christians Only? by ChocolateWine(f): 4:09pm On Sep 11, 2022
Maynmann:

Ooh, you are also a fallen watcher, awon ti yaldaboath cheesy

Ewu Awusa

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply)

The Proliferation Of Unknown Tongues In Modern Gospel Music / Will Females Using Attachments, Jewellery And Trouser Go To Hell? / African Beads And Occult Meaning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.