Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,975 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

Have You Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Have You Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience (33418 Views)

She Was Duped Of N20,000 / Single Mother Duped By Young Lover After Sex Romp / Have You Ever Been In A Physical Fight Before? Share Your Experience! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience by Kobicove(m): 7:38pm On Sep 11, 2022
Ofunaofu:
Death to all scammers

Most especially OLOGUNOFE EMMANUEL with the account details
ZENITH BANK

I say a big Amen to that!

3 Likes

Re: Have You Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience by NinjaXmetahuman: 7:39pm On Sep 11, 2022
EzeUmuokorobiaa:

Exactly. You know his type. That is what happened. It was after the whole ordeal that I started hearing scores about the guy.

But my anger was with my distributor whose recommendations made me let my guards down.
ehya, atleast you don learn your lesson.
Re: Have You Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience by EzeUmuokorobiaa: 7:39pm On Sep 11, 2022
NACE13:

This is the reason some people will continue in such path. I can boldly tell you that man won't change his ways. I have learnt never to let go because as an adult he must have thought about it before executing his plan. He should take responsibility for his actions. If it were to be me, I wouldn't give a damn about his kids because, he should have thought about them before embarking on such nonsense journey.

You're correct. I later regretted letting him go.
But the major problem is our justice system. Just to aporehend the guy cost me close to 20% percent of the money. For the police to do their primary job these days you'll have to start tipping right from the police gate down to the counter. In fact, at a point I was spending more than I envisaged to recover. I just had to let go.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience by NACE13: 7:39pm On Sep 11, 2022
NinjaXmetahuman:
That guy is ogbologbo

I have seen people like that. If you check his record, he would have been arrested multiple times.

He is not afraid of the police or cell. The whole scam is to use his family to appeal to the humanity in you and then use your money later.

Exactly what I was thinking. A rich no-nonsense man I know locked up his sales girl's father after she ran away with almost ₦1m. She's used her father as guarantor. Thinking he'd let go because the elderly man is in his late 60s. People begged this man to let the case go but he refused. They even contacted his pastor. He told the pastor to face his church first cheesy
They coughed out that money by force.

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience by seanwilliam(m): 7:40pm On Sep 11, 2022
NACE13:

This is the reason some people will continue in such path. I can boldly tell you that man won't change his ways. I have learnt never to let go because as an adult he must have thought about it before executing his plan. He should take responsibility for his actions. If it were to be me, I wouldn't give a damn about his kids because, he should have thought about them before embarking on such nonsense journey.
Lol someone like you in real life are so soft , lenient and merciful .

3 Likes

Re: Have You Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience by BurialGround: 7:42pm On Sep 11, 2022
Madridguy and Omenka scammed Nigerians with fake savior grin

11 Likes

Re: Have You Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience by mprtuary: 7:43pm On Sep 11, 2022
Redomi:
you be rich nigga o. Make I drop aza?
someone you are probably richer than

1 Like

Re: Have You Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:43pm On Sep 11, 2022
Veebap:
Mine was in December 2016.. MMM gave me back to back blow of N3.5m

In a bid to recover early 2017, GHW mercilessly drew N1.2m and bitcoin worth 10,500 USD then away from me.

These two scenario beside the chicken loss to other ponzi made me to be scared of MBA Forex despite that guys are smiling with it.

Also recently, just last month to be precise i lost 237k to bet9ja i don't know how i got into it but i'm never trying it again cry

Share yours below and how you were able to move on so others can learn.
OMO BABA OLOWO. I see you o. Shey make I send my account number ni. It is more blessed to give than to receive. cheesy
Re: Have You Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience by NinjaXmetahuman: 7:43pm On Sep 11, 2022
NACE13:

Exactly what I was thinking. A rich no-nonsense man I know locked up his sales girl's father after she ran away with almost ₦1m. She's used her father as guarantor. Thinking he'd let go because the elderly man is in his late 60s. People begged this man to let the case go but he refused. They even contacted his pastor. He told the pastor to face his church first cheesy
They coughed out that money by force.
grin grin grin na so.

If you are not willing to be mad too, some people are ready to destroy you and send you back to village. grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience by Actionbitters(m): 7:44pm On Sep 11, 2022
Na still Crypto called Opencart. It crashed the same week I invested 1.2m worth of bitcoin.

Funny enough, I never had experience of Crypto until my friend introduced me to Opencart.

I still dey feel the heat till now

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience by Mozenge1: 7:45pm On Sep 11, 2022
I send transport give one Bbe like this make she come, Omo Bbe say she get test say she no go fit come. Chai

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience by NACE13: 7:46pm On Sep 11, 2022
seanwilliam:

Lol someone like you in real life are so soft , lenient and merciful .

LOL. If you say so. I just hope we don't get to cross paths with something similar to this.

3 Likes

Re: Have You Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience by sukkot: 7:47pm On Sep 11, 2022
JaySterling:
Mine was a clearing agent

I imported a car and gave him to clear

Cost of clearing was 1.3M

He kept on posting me and after a few weeks, I couldn’t reach him again. I went to his house and his family said he was dead and showed me obituary and death certificate. I reported the matter to the police

We all know how it ended, police collected over 200k from me to investigate the case and kept on trying to get more. Long and short, they told me the guy was truly dead and I should move on (obviously collected bribe from him to die the case)

I paid army and used soldiers to pick up the family members, they couldn’t pay, his family said they didn’t do any business with me but him, and he is truly dead. They kept on swearing

I used cult boys to pick up his brothers, still no positive result

The guy has obviously travelled out with my money

I got tired of wasting more funds on the case and moved on. We go jamb somewhere one day. Allah!

Re: Have You Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:47pm On Sep 11, 2022
money121:
That's the serial Fraudster on nairaland
Omowunmi Omotayo Allen

Do you know Some Client are also scammer here on Nairaland
I fell for one 2021 her name are omowunmi omotayo allen
She's Still owning me Some of 2m+

#269,050 + 100,000 +100,000+9,000+9,000+512,000+500,000=
#1,499,050 and $238+380,000+136$ to balance the 200k she lend

That's the breakdown

I didn't know she was a fraudster, so i came across a post on nairaland

https://www.nairaland.com/1173970/scam-alert-omowunmi-allen-pre-order

Since last yr all attempt to get my money void
So one faithful day i went thru the name she use to send fund to me.. And type the name on Google
Omowunmi Omotayo Allen that's how i found out she's a serials scammer on nairaland

she blocked me and Project of her Building at Ogombo Ajah

+1 (469) 585-4717 her whatsapp number

Please let be careful on this platform oo

Althought people advice me to go and pull out the roofing sheet but when i discuss with my daddy he advice not to do that.. that i should not use my hand to destroy my job!!

Let just becareful
She's an example of apani lekun jaye but i know one day she will meet her waterloo
Why didn't you report to the police. That is a lot of money.
Re: Have You Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience by Samade7: 7:48pm On Sep 11, 2022
One useless Benin guy introduced one platform here on nairaland, I bought PM through him, he hacked into my yahoo mail n through dat into my PayPal account used my attached mastercard to pay for many things online via PayPal. Told him he would die if my money go like dat, I was able to get all my money back as the transactions were all blocked. He later begged me dat he didn't want to die dat I should forgive him which I did.

5 Likes

Re: Have You Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience by Immanuelsnr: 7:48pm On Sep 11, 2022
Veebap:
Mine was in December 2016.. MMM gave me back to back blow of N3.5m

In a bid to recover early 2017, GHW mercilessly drew N1.2m and bitcoin worth 10,500 USD then away from me.

These two scenario beside the chicken loss to other ponzi made me to be scared of MBA Forex despite that guys are smiling with it.

Also recently, just last month to be precise i lost 237k to bet9ja i don't know how i got into it but i'm never trying it again cry

Share yours below and how you were able to move on so others can learn.
Lost #150k year 2017 to a fake major general, I was desperate to enter NDA, I fall for a stupid scammer, what pain me pass be say na my sis final year school fees I collect take pay the man, anytime I remember I always place a curse on him

5 Likes

Re: Have You Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience by millionboi(m): 7:48pm On Sep 11, 2022
LADEMINUS:

Na so with many naija youth. Tomorrow them go blame buhari
buhari na person name
Re: Have You Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience by princewarri1985: 7:49pm On Sep 11, 2022
Revolution2022:
This op and lie Mohammed are 5&6 when it comes to telling lies.
I thought i was the only one that noticed! He thought it was everybody here that has baloon heads! He is just spewing gibberish like say him na alhaji dantata son.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience by Fearyourcreator: 7:50pm On Sep 11, 2022
Blessiing:
I patronised a friend that sells things online with 33k and she ended up scamming me,also gave me a number to call that it was the driver's number for delivery,the guy later explained everything to me and till date she never paid my money,second one was about 150k,did one business like that with a guy and he ended up blocking me and also stopped picking my calls,immediately he hears my voice he cuts the call....it is well sha
Buyers scams sellers too ... Fake alert and some other ways too... Still got a guy that paid half recieving his product he didnt pay till now
Re: Have You Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience by Ogunleti01: 7:50pm On Sep 11, 2022
i went and bought fairly used mattress for #23000. The mattress never spent two week when the thing caved in. and on top of it i was experiencing serious back ache. I decided to return the mattress since the old man promised me that if i want to resell he would buy. I lied that transfer has carried me back to my state that i want to sell the mattress. The man said eiyahh! i just went to the market two days ago i wount be able to buy it. He directed me to take it to another market to sell. i took the mattres to the place, guess how much the priced it? #8000. I use strong head collect #9000 las from the buyer. From there i went straight to the shop where new mattresses are being sold. To my greatest surprise cum regret. New mattress of the same size was #23500

21 Likes

Re: Have You Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience by Hanndye: 7:50pm On Sep 11, 2022
Greediness will cause you to be scammed, trying to reap where you did not sow.

8 Likes

Re: Have You Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience by NairalandAngel(m): 7:50pm On Sep 11, 2022
Enitan Olaseni Azeez aka Melizbode e no go better for you and your entire generation!!!

3 Likes

Re: Have You Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience by Blake755: 7:51pm On Sep 11, 2022
Me am still collecting wotowoto from crypto doublers angry sad I don suffer for there hand

1 Like

Re: Have You Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience by Sheylon(m): 7:51pm On Sep 11, 2022
GUNITGuy:
I was told If I should invest in a platform I would get double of my investment after 5 days ....They showed me testimony of people on WhatsApp I was like let me try with 100k....
As soon as he got it he told me that I need to invest 400k to be able to get 1.5
I told him to return the money he said it's already on the forex trading...
He said how much do I have I said I don't have anything ...
He said I should go and borrow to be able to get more money....I couldn't sleep for 3-days
I swear I had similar experience with one Dr David on telegram, since last year I never recover.
Re: Have You Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience by Babastrong(m): 7:52pm On Sep 11, 2022
I have never being scammed. Except the #162 deducted by first bank from my account without a reason.
Though they tried to explain the deduction but all their explanations fell on deaf ear and i blocked the account straight.
dupe me and you will spend the rest of your life to regret your action.
I am a sarpent with long memory, so i don't think it's wise to scam a guy like me.

1 Like

Re: Have You Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience by ASAPFERG: 7:53pm On Sep 11, 2022
You can only scam stupid people..
Nobody fit scam me for this life wey I dey
Re: Have You Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience by WarriAproko: 7:54pm On Sep 11, 2022
The 3 scam i have experience. The first one was fake house agent 2011 then when i was in the University. The 2nd one i ask a close friend to help me buy blackberry from lag if he is coming back to school not knowing this guy dey japa. He gave me different lies that he was rub of my 25k. The 3rd one i nor sure say i suppose fall if nor be my sister wen force me to fall victim of job scam. Them use her get me, since then highest maybe i sent transport to babe she nor show. But me dun wise, i see MMM run. Even see anything call Ponzi run

2 Likes

Re: Have You Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience by princewarri1985: 7:54pm On Sep 11, 2022
She is so ugly and she looks sick to me

1 Like

Re: Have You Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience by Veebap: 7:55pm On Sep 11, 2022
princewarri1985:
I thought i was the only one that noticed! He thought it was everybody here that has baloon heads! He is just spewing gibberish like say him na alhaji dantata son.

it's obvious poverty has eaten deep into your brain that you think the above money mentioned are out of reach to a hardworking young man.

Send me your account number let me credit you 10k poor man.

5 Likes

Re: Have You Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience by kelmicheal: 7:56pm On Sep 11, 2022
My formal coursemate in the university that now stays in Lagos scam me of 30k which I send to him through transfer to help me buy phone and waybill it to me in abuja but my friend disappeared with my money without a trace till date his phone numbers not available till now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Passenger Sexually Harasses Taxify Driver In Lagos / Pictures Of Pregnant Joy Godstime Ihunwo Beaten By Police In Rivers State / Finally, Obi 'invictus' Okeke Appoints Nigerian Lawyer, John Iweanoje As Legal R

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.