Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,928 members, 7,828,216 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:36 AM

When Men Say 'I Don't Have Enough Money To Settle Down' - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Men Say 'I Don't Have Enough Money To Settle Down' (29594 Views)

The Reason Why We Men Say **ladies Have Only Sex To Offer** / What Do Naija Men Say About Dating Or Having Sex With White Girls / When Naija Men Say "But He Still Fûcked You" Like It's My Loss. Smh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Men Say 'I Don't Have Enough Money To Settle Down' by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 1:05am On Sep 14, 2022
Hmmn

Dandicker:
Ednut...... I strongly agree with your post. Many ladies are just waiting for the man who we come and spend millions on there wedding day. No woman is looking for a low key wedding these days. Comparison everywhere.
Re: When Men Say 'I Don't Have Enough Money To Settle Down' by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 1:06am On Sep 14, 2022
Hmmn

Mayeldah:
Good and understanding women dey to marry

na you dey find Tonto Dike and Toke Makinwa rolled into one for a wife

sha be careful, women can pretend for Africa
Re: When Men Say 'I Don't Have Enough Money To Settle Down' by darediamond(m): 1:43am On Sep 14, 2022
ijoba22:
It's purely set up line, scam of the highest order. Men don't fall for it.

When they say 'we' I will manage.

They will frustrate you later.
Yes ooo!!

That is the pure truth.

A lady who will "manage" with you as a Man would have be showing Positive FINANCIAL SACRIFICES towards you as the would be Husband.

Guys, shine you eyes!!!
Re: When Men Say 'I Don't Have Enough Money To Settle Down' by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 1:51am On Sep 14, 2022
Lmao

darediamond:

Yes ooo!!

That is the pure truth.

A lady who will "manage" with you as a Man would have be showing Positive FINANCIAL SACRIFICES towards you as the would be Husband.

Guys, shine you eyes!!!
Re: When Men Say 'I Don't Have Enough Money To Settle Down' by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 2:13am On Sep 14, 2022
@ Wordsfrombimpe

I absolutely agree with you, what you described in your post is the best gift God can ever give to a man in a partner. Any man lucky to find such should better cherish them like a diamond.

I read a post a woman made on Facebook stating that "A good husband is not a man who is Rich or handsome. He is a man who knows the value of a woman"

And all the women/ladies who replied/reacted to her post appeared to unanimously be in agreement and overwhelmingly in strong support of her post.

What do you have to say about this?

And u have to also realize that it also depends on the region or part of the country involved. In one part it is so easy, smooth. While in the other part, my gawd! shocked the thing called relationship even marriage (to some extent) is thoroughly messed up, now they are suffering the repercussions of the reckless woke lifestyle.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Men Say 'I Don't Have Enough Money To Settle Down' by RepoMan007: 3:16am On Sep 14, 2022
Wordsfrombimpe:
Lmao

Na you be OP abi?

Na you dey tell them to settle down by fire by force because of life coach role you wan monitize. Take am jeje o.
Married people are fighting over how much is too small and you are telling unmarried ones to ignore all that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Men Say 'I Don't Have Enough Money To Settle Down' by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 3:53am On Sep 14, 2022
Thank you for sharing

VeeVeeMyLuv:
@ Wordsfrombimpe

I absolutely agree with you, what you described in your post is the best gift God can ever give to a man in a partner. Any man lucky to find such should better cherish them like a diamond.

I read a post a woman made on Facebook stating that "A good husband is not a man who is Rich or handsome. He is a man who knows the value of a woman"

And all the women/ladies who replied/reacted to her post appeared to unanimously be in agreement and overwhelmingly in strong support of her post.

What do you have to say about this?

And u have to also realize that it also depends on the region or part of the country involved. In one part it is so easy, smooth. While in the other part, my gawd! shocked the thing called relationship even marriage (to some extent) is thoroughly messed up, now they are suffering the repercussions of the reckless woke lifestyle.
Re: When Men Say 'I Don't Have Enough Money To Settle Down' by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 3:53am On Sep 14, 2022
Hmmn

RepoMan007:
Na you be OP abi?
Re: When Men Say 'I Don't Have Enough Money To Settle Down' by BluntCrazeMan: 4:12am On Sep 14, 2022
Wordsfrombimpe:
You see this talk of when men says I don't have enough money to settle down

Na lie

If you wan settle down you fit settle

Just have an understanding partner

And that include make use of birth control as you dey think marriage

To pity innocent children

The best thing that can ever happen to a man is a good marriage even when money no dey

An understanding and a supportive wife

People wey marry for Yankee you no the house Dem dey live make we no talk Africa

You start small

And then with time it will get better

copyright Digital Bimpe

You see when I said with time it will get better I implied

Patience will be needed and endurance

The best phase of an individual life is the ability to endure before you enjoy that way you can appreciate what you have more and stop bothering about what you don't have

In marriage

You need to understand there are days you will enjoy and there are days you will endure

You have to have that mindset put in place

No be everyday person dey chop chicken

Some days you will eat egg and some days you will eat fish

So is marriage

If you end up with a materialistic partner who believe in I must live large and look large to suit societal Standards

Then it's your business to deal with life situations when it get hard

If you end up with a non materialistic partner who enjoy simplicity

Simple lifestyle

copyright Digital Bimpe The Coach
Men only say that if the woman they are currently dating is not ticking his boxes of “good” and “understanding” “wife-material”.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Men Say 'I Don't Have Enough Money To Settle Down' by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 4:36am On Sep 14, 2022
Thank you for sharing
BluntCrazeMan:
Men only say that if the woman they are currently dating is not ticking his boxes of “good” and “understanding” “wife-material”.
Re: When Men Say 'I Don't Have Enough Money To Settle Down' by cigaricon(m): 5:06am On Sep 14, 2022
Tbaba001:
"getting marriage benefits from single ladies doing wifely duties" emmmm maddam, what about females getting marriage benefits from single men doing husbandly duties

Men like you and some other comrades up there, una dey gimme joy i swear. What nonsense wifely duties is she talking about? Say you cook jollof rice for guy, food wey you sef go follow chop, na that one be wifely duties? Abi the guy that provided money for the food, no be husband duties him dey perform? Say you open leg yakata for your boyfriend to knack, knack wey na you go even enjoy am pass, na that one be wifely duty? So the guy doing the knacking too no be husband duty be that.

I keep saying this; Nigerian women are the most insensible creatures on earth. That same lady opened a thread where she asked how ladies who are with guys who are earning 100k/month are coping.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Men Say 'I Don't Have Enough Money To Settle Down' by Hassanmaye(m): 5:47am On Sep 14, 2022
advanceDNA:

the other day someone opened a topic here, a 40 year old woman, asking if she wont be shooting herself in the leg if she decide to marry a man earning 100k...

..and all the women on that topic made that man look unserious and lazy....told her to wait for someone more richer....that how will she buy her wig and look good on 100k....

The truth is there are no Understanding woman in 2022?? Economy is bad and greed is everywhere....if you doubt me...check around ....despite the bad economy....most women carry plots of land/shops on their head and in their bag in the name of wig and mobile phones they cant even afford with the job they have......is it these type of women that will be understanding??
Wow
Re: When Men Say 'I Don't Have Enough Money To Settle Down' by Hassanmaye(m): 5:47am On Sep 14, 2022
advanceDNA:

the other day someone opened a topic here, a 40 year old woman, asking if she wont be shooting herself in the leg if she decide to marry a man earning 100k...

..and all the women on that topic made that man look unserious and lazy....told her to wait for someone more richer....that how will she buy her wig and look good on 100k....

The truth is there are no Understanding woman in 2022?? Economy is bad and greed is everywhere....if you doubt me...check around ....despite the bad economy....most women carry plots of land/shops on their head and in their bag in the name of wig and mobile phones they cant even afford with the job they have......is it these type of women that will be understanding??
Deeper truth
Re: When Men Say 'I Don't Have Enough Money To Settle Down' by Hassanmaye(m): 5:52am On Sep 14, 2022
Streetmovement:
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Mo bimpe o stop disturbing us na

We are not interested again, your gender have been decieving us into doing this thing since B.C grin

This one wey you carry come now na new format abi na wetin grin
Haha

1 Like

Re: When Men Say 'I Don't Have Enough Money To Settle Down' by Bmaster(m): 5:57am On Sep 14, 2022
Currentblog:

Where is yr dependent certificate,
Go on and show me.
[b]....it depends[/b]just answered for Rozross, grin cheesy
Re: When Men Say 'I Don't Have Enough Money To Settle Down' by Dvino1: 6:16am On Sep 14, 2022
Nice write up, but these days is to see that patient, supportive, enduring , loving partner that suits u, women this days are looking for hus bank( ready made men, that have cars,lands,house, high paying incomes), not huslers,
Wordsfrombimpe:

Na lie

The best thing that can ever happen to a man is a good marriage even when money no dey

People wey marry for Yankee you no the house Dem dey live make we no talk Africa

You start small

copyright Digital Bimpe

The best phase of an individual life is the ability to endure before you enjoy that way you can appreciate what you have more and stop bothering about what you don't have

In marriage

You need to understand there are days you will enjoy and there are days you will endure

So is marriage

If you end up with a materialistic partner who believe in I must live large and look large to suit societal Standards

Simple lifestyle

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When Men Say 'I Don't Have Enough Money To Settle Down' by KangaIye: 6:17am On Sep 14, 2022
ijoba22:
It's purely set up line, scam of the highest order. Men don't fall for it.

When they say 'we' I will manage.

They will frustrate you later.

Hmmmmm
Re: When Men Say 'I Don't Have Enough Money To Settle Down' by Patriotsleague: 6:17am On Sep 14, 2022
Either that or heart attack.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Men Say 'I Don't Have Enough Money To Settle Down' by madjune(m): 6:25am On Sep 14, 2022
Oya Bimpe, come marry me make we start small small.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Men Say 'I Don't Have Enough Money To Settle Down' by Omoluabiii(m): 7:26am On Sep 14, 2022
Wordsfrombimpe:
Lmao
Bimpe,,, whats your thought on this?
Re: When Men Say 'I Don't Have Enough Money To Settle Down' by Truvelisback(m): 7:41am On Sep 14, 2022
Wordsfrombimpe:

Na lie

You start small

copyright Digital Bimpe

In marriage

So is marriage

Simple lifestyle

Easier said than done. The understanding partners no pass 2 for Naija. Na which Naija lady wan marry guy wey no get money?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When Men Say 'I Don't Have Enough Money To Settle Down' by Truvelisback(m): 7:44am On Sep 14, 2022
Mayeldah:
Good and understanding women dey to marry

na you dey find Tonto Dike and Toke Makinwa rolled into one for a wife

sha be careful, women can pretend for Africa
Na how many good and understanding women u done see? Oga, no dey whine urself. No money, No love. No let anybody whine u.
Re: When Men Say 'I Don't Have Enough Money To Settle Down' by Dshocker(m): 7:53am On Sep 14, 2022
Wordsfrombimpe:

Na lie

You start small

copyright Digital Bimpe

In marriage

So is marriage

Simple lifestyle

If you keep taking birth control of any type or form, you will find it hard to conceive in the future oooooo, it has happened to a lot of people i know, it is best you guys use condom, since you guys are not ready for babies now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Men Say 'I Don't Have Enough Money To Settle Down' by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 9:06am On Sep 14, 2022
Thank you for sharing

Dvino1:
Nice write up, but these days is to see that patient, supportive, enduring , loving partner that suits u, women this days are looking for hus bank( ready made men, that have cars,lands,house, high paying incomes), not huslers,
Re: When Men Say 'I Don't Have Enough Money To Settle Down' by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 9:07am On Sep 14, 2022
Both are also not effective but even birth control that women take eh they give birth to children faster sef

Dshocker:

If you keep taking birth control of any type or form, you will find it hard to conceive in the future oooooo, it has happened to a lot of people i know, it is best you guys use condom, since you guys are not ready for babies now.

Re: When Men Say 'I Don't Have Enough Money To Settle Down' by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 9:07am On Sep 14, 2022
Hmmn

Truvelisback:
Na how many good and understanding women u done see? Oga, no dey whine urself. No money, No love. No let anybody whine u.
Re: When Men Say 'I Don't Have Enough Money To Settle Down' by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 9:08am On Sep 14, 2022
Hmmn

Truvelisback:
Easier said than done. The understanding partners no pass 2 for Naija. Na which Naija lady wan marry guy wey no get money?
Re: When Men Say 'I Don't Have Enough Money To Settle Down' by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 9:08am On Sep 14, 2022
Lols
Patriotsleague:
Either that or heart attack.
Re: When Men Say 'I Don't Have Enough Money To Settle Down' by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 9:12am On Sep 14, 2022
Lols

madjune:
Oya Bimpe, come marry me make we start small small.
Re: When Men Say 'I Don't Have Enough Money To Settle Down' by Kingsleystunner(m): 9:28am On Sep 14, 2022
Shey Na understanding go bring the money to use settle down ?? Shey na understanding go bring money to use pay house rent and to even rent house
Re: When Men Say 'I Don't Have Enough Money To Settle Down' by Truvelisback(m): 9:57am On Sep 14, 2022
Rozross:
Men are no longer interested in marriage generally because they are already getting marriage benefits from single ladies doing wifely duties, so it has killed their zeal and interest in marriage. It’s not about money for modern men, it’s mostly about freedom and fear of commitment. The greatest fear of a promiscuous man is commitment and almost all modern young men are promiscuous hence their lack of interest in marriage
It's abt the money. Without the money, ladies rarely do the wifely duties u claimed.
Re: When Men Say 'I Don't Have Enough Money To Settle Down' by Crafteck1: 10:01am On Sep 14, 2022
So many ifs just to enter wahala

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Men And Their Double Standards. / Side Chicks Will Always Be Side Chicks / 10 Signs She's Not Interested In You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.