Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,102 members, 7,828,852 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:11 PM

When Men Say 'I Don't Have Enough Money To Settle Down' - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Men Say 'I Don't Have Enough Money To Settle Down' (29605 Views)

The Reason Why We Men Say **ladies Have Only Sex To Offer** / What Do Naija Men Say About Dating Or Having Sex With White Girls / When Naija Men Say "But He Still Fûcked You" Like It's My Loss. Smh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Men Say 'I Don't Have Enough Money To Settle Down' by Nobody: 10:39am On Sep 14, 2022
Wordsfrombimpe:
Hmmn

This your Hmmm, e get as e be! Please answer the JAMB questions na grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Men Say 'I Don't Have Enough Money To Settle Down' by qtguru(m): 10:41am On Sep 14, 2022
truthsayer009:

This your Hmmm, e get as e be! Please answer the JAMB questions na grin grin grin grin grin

It means "So men dey suffer like this chai..........let me leave them alone"

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Men Say 'I Don't Have Enough Money To Settle Down' by Nobody: 10:46am On Sep 14, 2022
qtguru:

It means "So men dey suffer like this chai..........let me leave them alone"

Yeah, women usually look at marriage problems in the most simplistic way and it doesn't help anybody. Look at the way she just equated having sex to actually getting married, now that I have laid down the marriage requirements, she couldn't find a response.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Men Say 'I Don't Have Enough Money To Settle Down' by BigBellyBurst(m): 10:59am On Sep 14, 2022
A B C D ABimpe

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Men Say 'I Don't Have Enough Money To Settle Down' by Wuppdex: 11:14am On Sep 14, 2022
Don't mind them, a nation of sex enhancer (Agbo) consumers. Both young and old all they know is Entertainment and Fuckery. Their favorite TV program and point of discussion is BBN. One digit IQ celebrities and leaders have no innovative ideas to sell to the impoverished citizens.

gforce5:
Good grief. Nigeria is such a conservative and myopic society. All people talk about is marriage and religion. Nothing innovative. Nothing creative. No discussions on how to enhance one's career or set up a business. Even with the present economic realities on ground, people are still killing themselves over the issue of marriage. It's so funny how Nigerian women are showing concern as to the reason why men in this country are not rushing towards marriage. You lots keep billing and broke-shaming men who are just trying to survive. Men have realized that there are no benefits to getting married except the title of "husband" and "father". The only reason why men get married these days is so that they don't father bastards. There's still a stigma of having a child outside wedlock. Otherwise, many men don't see the point.

Many young men have grown up seeing the women of their dreams snubbing them for yahoo boys or Egbons (Yoruba word for seniors). These same men have now hardened themselves to make money at all cost and do what the aforementioned men were doing to them. Love doesn't exist in Nigeria anymore. A lot of women see marriage as a poverty alleviation program. Many of them get married to the men that were available to them not the men they really want.

2 Likes

Re: When Men Say 'I Don't Have Enough Money To Settle Down' by Connected1: 12:41pm On Sep 14, 2022
Wordsfrombimpe:
I agree with you

Lack of Interest in marriage these days is as a result of the greed and laziness of the present women.

There are hard times and low times in every man's life, many women are not being taught these things by their greedy parents, if you marry a rich man today, just one wrong deal would send him down likewise a poor man, just one deal would send him up.

It's not about marrying a rich man, it's about being a comforter to him when he's down and having faith and being patient till he rises up again, but we attach too much importance to comfort feeling we deserve better thereby hopping from places to places.

That's how one of our neighbour deceived her friend to leave her fiance because he's broke, whereas two months after that woman left, she got married to her own broke fiance and they are better off now, while that her friend still flocks her ex-fiance for attention but another woman has taken over and she got positive vibes in her making the man to progress.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Men Say 'I Don't Have Enough Money To Settle Down' by Aklee4994(m): 1:35pm On Sep 14, 2022
Nwunyeodogwu:
[color=#990000][/color]

For the first time in your life you’ve made a point. I have a friend that is doing exactly this same thing but the worst part is that she even misses several exams because of the guy. And they’ve been together for years yet the guy is not mentioning marriage.
you nail this girl oooo
Re: When Men Say 'I Don't Have Enough Money To Settle Down' by Aklee4994(m): 1:59pm On Sep 14, 2022
Truvelisback:
Na how many good and understanding women u done see? Oga, no dey whine urself. No money, No love. No let anybody whine u.
no money no woman if you come still get money love no fit show up

Love is more than a word will just say out like bread and beans

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Men Say 'I Don't Have Enough Money To Settle Down' by Nwunyeodogwu(f): 2:01pm On Sep 14, 2022
[color=#000099][/color][quote author=Aklee4994 post=116658172]you nail this girl oooo[/quote.

LOL

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Men Say 'I Don't Have Enough Money To Settle Down' by Truvelisback(m): 2:07pm On Sep 14, 2022
Aklee4994:
no money no woman if you come still get money love no fit show up

Love is more than a word will just say out like bread and beans
Bro, nowadays, ladies marry for survival/money not for love. No go let person whine u ooo. Ladies would develop feelings for u imediately they noticed that ur pocket is well load.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: When Men Say 'I Don't Have Enough Money To Settle Down' by Aklee4994(m): 2:09pm On Sep 14, 2022
Truvelisback:
Bro, nowadays, ladies marry for survival/money not for love. No go let person whine u ooo. Ladies would develop feelings for u imediately they noticed that ur pocket is well load.
whine me keee...nobody daughter fit use me I swear I go rather use you

1 Like

Re: When Men Say 'I Don't Have Enough Money To Settle Down' by Onyeziokwu(m): 2:19pm On Sep 14, 2022
Rozross:
Men are no longer interested in marriage generally because they are already getting marriage benefits from single ladies doing wifely duties, so it has killed their zeal and interest in marriage. It’s not about money for modern men, it’s mostly about freedom and fear of commitment. The greatest fear of a promiscuous man is commitment and almost all modern young men are promiscuous hence their lack of interest in marriage

100% legit!!!
Re: When Men Say 'I Don't Have Enough Money To Settle Down' by okewumi: 2:29pm On Sep 14, 2022
.......... Let motivational speaker deceive into marriage you. You go hear wueee

Let me just take diapers for example. How many of them want to use Napkin which our mother usually use. A cost of Molfix diaper now is #7k which a baby can use within two to three weeks. An understanding partner will abuse you when you can not meet up basic demand. Plan well before rushing into a marriage

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Men Say 'I Don't Have Enough Money To Settle Down' by SPAMBOX7: 5:02pm On Sep 14, 2022
Rozross:
Men are no longer interested in marriage generally because they are already getting marriage benefits from single ladies doing wifely duties, so it has killed their zeal and interest in marriage. It’s not about money for modern men, it’s mostly about freedom and fear of commitment. The greatest fear of a promiscuous man is commitment and almost all modern young men are promiscuous hence their lack of interest in marriage
And modern women are innocent of all the bull crap you listed huh. Stupiid arss bitch grin
Re: When Men Say 'I Don't Have Enough Money To Settle Down' by jawalis(m): 6:07pm On Sep 14, 2022
qtguru:

Zlibrary it studies how one can enter poverty , and Marriage or raising a child in penury is the quickest way.
I’ve tried several attempt and website in a bid to download this book sir/ma all to no success. Pls how can I get it. Do I have to pay ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Men Say 'I Don't Have Enough Money To Settle Down' by qtguru(m): 6:13pm On Sep 14, 2022
jawalis:

I’ve tried several attempt and website in a bid to download this book sir/ma all to no success. Pls how can I get it. Do I have to pay ?

Zlibrary is where you can download it from, I didn't pay. also I'm male not a woman
Re: When Men Say 'I Don't Have Enough Money To Settle Down' by Nobody: 6:34pm On Sep 14, 2022
qtguru:

Zlibrary is where you can download it from, I didn't pay. also I'm male not a woman
Good evening qtguru please where do I start a journey in the tech world from, I’ve never been a tech savvy person but I’m finding myself in a tech org soon. Where do I start from?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Men Say 'I Don't Have Enough Money To Settle Down' by qtguru(m): 7:22pm On Sep 14, 2022
Rozross:
Good evening qtguru please where do I start a journey in the tech world from, I’ve never been a tech savvy person but I’m finding myself in a tech org soon. Where do I start from?

Hi, so my personal advice is to do what you have interests in. Tech isn't always coding. If you like to write you can try Technical writing, there's also virtual assistant and if you have the patience to learn some new skills, you can also learn some platforms and develop a skill.

To be honest learning some of these new skills, I won't say they are easy, but if you spend time on them, you will easily catch up. What are your hobbies or interests, maybe that can help me decide which field might appeal to you.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When Men Say 'I Don't Have Enough Money To Settle Down' by Nobody: 7:28pm On Sep 14, 2022
qtguru:

Hi, so my personal advice is to do what you have interests in. Tech isn't always coding. If you like to write you can try Technical writing, there's also virtual assistant and if you have the patience to learn some new skills, you can also learn some platforms and develop a skill.

To be honest learning some of these new skills, I won't say they are easy, but if you spend time on them, you will easily catch up. What are your hobbies or interests, maybe that can help me decide which field might appeal to you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Men Say 'I Don't Have Enough Money To Settle Down' by qtguru(m): 7:39pm On Sep 14, 2022
Rozross:
Thanks I’m not good at writing, let me hint you, it’s NCC and I don’t know what to expect there, though I may later switch to oil and gas later in the year if I’m not picking up there. I don’t have an idea what to start with

I think you should first start , but you can start with understand basic computer and Google suites for now. You can be learning on the job.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Men Say 'I Don't Have Enough Money To Settle Down' by Nobody: 7:41pm On Sep 14, 2022
qtguru:

I think you should first start , but you can start with understand basic computer and Google suites for now. You can be learning on the job.
Are you in Abuja? Though I understand basic computer and google but I feel I’m too backwards tech wise to be in such place

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Men Say 'I Don't Have Enough Money To Settle Down' by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 9:15pm On Sep 14, 2022
@ Rozross
Relax Abeg o, don't stress yourself, I was even thinking it was a priv organization.

Use the plenty free time to develop yourself. Mind the Office politics, be likeable, approachable. You have to move yourself to get involved. "Nobody will come and carry your hand to learn work". that kind place dey allow person dey complacent and very comfy. As a young person, over there, u have gat to find a way to engage your mind, intellect, so that u would not atrophy.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When Men Say 'I Don't Have Enough Money To Settle Down' by qtguru(m): 9:17pm On Sep 14, 2022
Rozross:
Are you in Abuja? Though I understand basic computer and google but I feel I’m too backwards tech wise to be in such place

Lagos, but don't look at it that way, see it as an opportunity to learn something new. Those skills will help in the future. All the best too

1 Like

Re: When Men Say 'I Don't Have Enough Money To Settle Down' by lordally(m): 9:18pm On Sep 14, 2022
qtguru:

Zlibrary it studies how one can enter poverty , and Marriage or raising a child in penury is the quickest way.

I couldn't find it in the library... Can you send the PDF book to my mail please

uhegwualexander@yahoo.com

I would be very grateful

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Men Say 'I Don't Have Enough Money To Settle Down' by Nobody: 9:19pm On Sep 14, 2022
qtguru:

Lagos, but don't look at it that way, see it as an opportunity to learn something new. Those skills will help in the future. All the best too
Thanks sir. This does not mean that I won’t look for your trouble again ooo, I’m not guaranteeing you on that undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Men Say 'I Don't Have Enough Money To Settle Down' by qtguru(m): 9:47pm On Sep 14, 2022
Rozross:
Thanks sir. This does not mean that I won’t look for your trouble again ooo, I’m not guaranteeing you on that undecided

Aunty shoot your shot, which one is all these old-school toasting? grin no p, anytime

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When Men Say 'I Don't Have Enough Money To Settle Down' by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 11:54pm On Sep 14, 2022
Invite me for your wedding oh

qtguru:

Aunty shoot your shot, which one is all these old-school toasting? grin no p, anytime

Re: When Men Say 'I Don't Have Enough Money To Settle Down' by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 11:55pm On Sep 14, 2022
Nice one

Rozross:
Re: When Men Say 'I Don't Have Enough Money To Settle Down' by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 11:55pm On Sep 14, 2022
Nice one

lordally:

I couldn't find it in the library... Can you send the PDF book to my mail please

uhegwualexander@yahoo.com

I would be very grateful
Re: When Men Say 'I Don't Have Enough Money To Settle Down' by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 11:56pm On Sep 14, 2022
Hmm.
VeeVeeMyLuv:
@ Rozross
Relax Abeg o, don't stress yourself, I was even thinking it was a priv organization.

Use the plenty free time to develop yourself. Mind the Office politics, be likeable, approachable. You have to move yourself to get involved. "Nobody will come and carry your hand to learn work". that kind place dey allow person dey complacent and very comfy. As a young person, over there, u have gat to find a way to engage your mind, intellect, so that u would not atrophy.
Re: When Men Say 'I Don't Have Enough Money To Settle Down' by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 11:56pm On Sep 14, 2022
Dm me
Rozross:
Re: When Men Say 'I Don't Have Enough Money To Settle Down' by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 11:57pm On Sep 14, 2022
Dm me

Rozross:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Please My Nairalanders, What Is Okafor's Law? / 5 Weird Things Some Naija Girls Do / 9 Things To Know When Meeting Your Partner’s Parents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.