Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,022 members, 7,828,592 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

When Men Say 'I Don't Have Enough Money To Settle Down' - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Men Say 'I Don't Have Enough Money To Settle Down' (29601 Views)

The Reason Why We Men Say **ladies Have Only Sex To Offer** / What Do Naija Men Say About Dating Or Having Sex With White Girls / When Naija Men Say "But He Still Fûcked You" Like It's My Loss. Smh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Men Say 'I Don't Have Enough Money To Settle Down' by MoneyMustBMade(m): 9:50pm On Sep 13, 2022
advanceDNA:

the other day someone opened a topic here, a 40 year old woman, asking if she wont be shooting herself in the leg if she decide to marry a man earning 100k...

..and all the women on that topic made that man look unserious and lazy....told her to wait for someone more richer....that how will she buy her wig and look good on 100k....

The truth is there are no Understanding woman in 2022?? Economy is bad and greed is everywhere....if you doubt me...check around ....despite the bad economy....most women carry plots of land/shops on their head and in their bag in the name of wig and mobile phones they cant even afford with the job they have......is it these type of women that will be understanding??

You just cleared everything
Woman are the major cause of all this men complains with the entitlement mentality

4 Likes

Re: When Men Say 'I Don't Have Enough Money To Settle Down' by jeromestarks: 9:53pm On Sep 13, 2022
Rayban25:

Men men men...make una leave us alone now cry cry
We are their world. If they leave us they'll die. Like literally, they will die!

3 Likes

Re: When Men Say 'I Don't Have Enough Money To Settle Down' by MoneyMustBMade(m): 10:00pm On Sep 13, 2022
Rozross:
Men are no longer interested in marriage generally because they are already getting marriage benefits from single ladies doing wifely duties, so it has killed their zeal and interest in marriage. It’s not about money for modern men, it’s mostly about freedom and fear of commitment. The greatest fear of a promiscuous man is commitment and almost all modern young men are promiscuous hence their lack of interest in marriage

See what you wrote last time before replying to this
Coz people like you are the reason many are single madam

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Men Say 'I Don't Have Enough Money To Settle Down' by MoneyMustBMade(m): 10:04pm On Sep 13, 2022
BigYash:
You got it all wrong. Men dislike marriage these days,because your gender sees it as poverty alleviation scheme. You said men are promiscuous, your gender are more promiscuous these days.. Men benefit nothing ,except children in marriages. As long as we can get kids outside the scam called marriage, there is no need bringing problem (our nowadays girls) into your home ,where she will come and be claiming ownership of a man and his house. Men don wise up..

She is part of the issue self just like you said

1 Like

Re: When Men Say 'I Don't Have Enough Money To Settle Down' by Boldtrust(m): 10:04pm On Sep 13, 2022
Wordsfrombimpe:
You see this talk of when men says I don't have enough money to settle down

Na lie

If you wan settle down you fit settle

Just have an understanding partner

And that include make use of birth control as you dey think marriage

To pity innocent children

The best thing that can ever happen to a man is a good marriage even when money no dey

An understanding and a supportive wife

People wey marry for Yankee you no the house Dem dey live make we no talk Africa

You start small

And then with time it will get better

copyright Digital Bimpe

You see when I said with time it will get better I implied

Patience will be needed and endurance

The best phase of an individual life is the ability to endure before you enjoy that way you can appreciate what you have more and stop bothering about what you don't have

In marriage

You need to understand there are days you will enjoy and there are days you will endure

You have to have that mindset put in place

No be everyday person dey chop chicken

Some days you will eat egg and some days you will eat fish

So is marriage

If you end up with a materialistic partner who believe in I must live large and look large to suit societal Standards

Then it's your business to deal with life situations when it get hard

If you end up with a non materialistic partner who enjoy simplicity

Simple lifestyle

copyright Digital Bimpe The Coach

My monthly earning is about N200k and I'm honestly scared to settle down with it. Would you marry me please? angry
Re: When Men Say 'I Don't Have Enough Money To Settle Down' by TeeWelz: 10:10pm On Sep 13, 2022
Children of the world wouldn’t want to settle down, they now enjoy what is supposed to be enjoyed in marriage for free.

But you see the ones in Christ will strive to get married because they know the damages it has on their spiritual life.

Don’t expect a person without the fear of God to manage in marriage and build.

Pray to find that humble sister who’s is willing to bear your name.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When Men Say 'I Don't Have Enough Money To Settle Down' by Wizmj4real(m): 10:11pm On Sep 13, 2022
Rozross:
Men are no longer interested in marriage generally because they are already getting marriage benefits from single ladies doing wifely duties, so it has killed their zeal and interest in marriage. It’s not about money for modern men, it’s mostly about freedom and fear of commitment. The greatest fear of a promiscuous man is commitment and almost all modern young men are promiscuous hence their lack of interest in marriage

Currently statistics shows modern women including ladies are 10 times promiscuous than men

Before a young man gets 10 body counts, a young lady has already gotten 20

No be only commitment na na ointment

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When Men Say 'I Don't Have Enough Money To Settle Down' by Wizmj4real(m): 10:16pm On Sep 13, 2022
Chaos14:
Entitlement they think marrying us Is a blessing to us

As if madam chaos can stay a day without a dicking
Re: When Men Say 'I Don't Have Enough Money To Settle Down' by Johnchrix(m): 10:20pm On Sep 13, 2022
There are still good humble and marryable girls but not in Lagos. If you want to marry come to the south, You can check Akwa ibom or calabar girls, some of them have not been exposed to the trends, as a result they are faithful and homely.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Men Say 'I Don't Have Enough Money To Settle Down' by zyphr(m): 10:27pm On Sep 13, 2022
qtguru:

There's a book called a Framework for Poverty it states how the strong chances of remaining in poverty , if you settle without financial backing.

Please is this book you mentioned available online? If yes, who is the author?
Re: When Men Say 'I Don't Have Enough Money To Settle Down' by qtguru(m): 10:32pm On Sep 13, 2022
zyphr:

Please is this book you mentioned available online? If yes, who is the author?

Zlibrary it studies how one can enter poverty , and Marriage or raising a child in penury is the quickest way.

Re: When Men Say 'I Don't Have Enough Money To Settle Down' by qtguru(m): 10:44pm On Sep 13, 2022
Here

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Men Say 'I Don't Have Enough Money To Settle Down' by Nobody: 11:05pm On Sep 13, 2022
angry Go and tell that to Buhari's Economic team ..people wey no dey pity Children Biscuit ...Owu go just kill person...on top say no light

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When Men Say 'I Don't Have Enough Money To Settle Down' by Tbaba001: 11:08pm On Sep 13, 2022
Rozross:
"getting marriage benefits from single ladies doing wifely duties" emmmm maddam, what about females getting marriage benefits from single men doing husbandly duties

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: When Men Say 'I Don't Have Enough Money To Settle Down' by dochenaj: 11:44pm On Sep 13, 2022
Rozross:
Feminist? I don’t have their strength Biko, I’m a strong dependent woman.
"Strong dependent woman", for some that will sound like a big paradox.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When Men Say 'I Don't Have Enough Money To Settle Down' by Omoluabiii(m): 12:13am On Sep 14, 2022
Wordsfrombimpe:
You see this talk of when men says I don't have enough money to settle down

Na lie

If you wan settle down you fit settle

Just have an understanding partner

And that include make use of birth control as you dey think marriage

To pity innocent children

The best thing that can ever happen to a man is a good marriage even when money no dey

An understanding and a supportive wife

People wey marry for Yankee you no the house Dem dey live make we no talk Africa

You start small

And then with time it will get better

copyright Digital Bimpe

You see when I said with time it will get better I implied

Patience will be needed and endurance

The best phase of an individual life is the ability to endure before you enjoy that way you can appreciate what you have more and stop bothering about what you don't have

In marriage

You need to understand there are days you will enjoy and there are days you will endure

You have to have that mindset put in place

No be everyday person dey chop chicken

Some days you will eat egg and some days you will eat fish

So is marriage

If you end up with a materialistic partner who believe in I must live large and look large to suit societal Standards

Then it's your business to deal with life situations when it get hard

If you end up with a non materialistic partner who enjoy simplicity

Simple lifestyle

copyright Digital Bimpe The Coach

Marriage na scam
lets enjoy the real life first before we join una scam association called marriage

2 Likes

Re: When Men Say 'I Don't Have Enough Money To Settle Down' by paul100(m): 12:25am On Sep 14, 2022
Moneyyman:
That doesn't work for everyone.

Some poor men get married and have a turnaround, while many others marry in poverty and die in penury.
For me, it's better to become comfortable before marrying ooo.
Exactly what i was about to write.This route is dangerous.That is why you will see some couples with 4 children.None of them is in school,to feed dey like to pass thread into a needle.I'm very sure,such couples had OP mindset. This method doesn't work for everyone.Prevention is better than cure

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When Men Say 'I Don't Have Enough Money To Settle Down' by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 12:53am On Sep 14, 2022
Hmmn

truthsayer009:

I want to ask you some JAMB questions, try and answer them, it will help you gauge.

1. Which state do you live & how much does it cost to rent a decent apartment in that state?

2. How much do you think it cost to feed a family of 3, (Man, Woman & 1 child) now in 2022 ?

3. Do you want to sleep on the floor after marriage or what's your plan? Will the house be furnished by your own family?

4. Will you agree do a small wedding in your parlour, eat meat pie & drink bigi apple drink, everybody dance & go back to their respective homes?

5. In your opinion, how much do you think it would cost to knack a lady VS to actually marry that same lady?

After answering all this questions truthfully, then you know what's up.
Re: When Men Say 'I Don't Have Enough Money To Settle Down' by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 12:54am On Sep 14, 2022
Hmmn

paul100:

Exactly what i was about to write.This route is dangerous.That is why you will see some couples with 4 children.None of them is in school,to feed dey like to pass thread into a needle.I'm very sure,such couples had OP mindset. This method doesn't work for everyone.Prevention is better than cure
Re: When Men Say 'I Don't Have Enough Money To Settle Down' by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 12:54am On Sep 14, 2022
Lmao

Omoluabiii:

Marriage na scam
lets enjoy the real life first before we join una scam association called marriage
Re: When Men Say 'I Don't Have Enough Money To Settle Down' by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 12:55am On Sep 14, 2022
Hmmn
dochenaj:
"Strong dependent woman", for some that will sound like a big paradox.
Re: When Men Say 'I Don't Have Enough Money To Settle Down' by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 12:55am On Sep 14, 2022
Hmmn

jackcanfield:
angry Go and tell that to Buhari's Economic team ..people wey no dey pity Children Biscuit ...Owu go just kill person...on top say no light
Hmmn

Tbaba001:
"getting marriage benefits from single ladies doing wifely duties" emmmm maddam, what about females getting marriage benefits from single men doing husbandly duties
Re: When Men Say 'I Don't Have Enough Money To Settle Down' by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 12:57am On Sep 14, 2022
Hmmn

TeeWelz:
Children of the world wouldn’t want to settle down, they now enjoy what is supposed to be enjoyed in marriage for free.

But you see the ones in Christ will strive to get married because they know the damages it has on their spiritual life.

Don’t expect a person without the fear of God to manage in marriage and build.

Pray to find that humble sister who’s is willing to bear your name.
Re: When Men Say 'I Don't Have Enough Money To Settle Down' by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 12:58am On Sep 14, 2022
Lols

qtguru:
Here
Re: When Men Say 'I Don't Have Enough Money To Settle Down' by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 12:58am On Sep 14, 2022
Hmmn

MoneyMustBMade:

You just cleared everything
Woman are the major cause of all this men complains with the entitlement mentality
Re: When Men Say 'I Don't Have Enough Money To Settle Down' by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 12:59am On Sep 14, 2022
All the women you know

KingRSHD2:
My brother u have said nothing invaluable but the truth may God bless you grin
Cos all the women outside now are all coded or silent oloshos

Re: When Men Say 'I Don't Have Enough Money To Settle Down' by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 1:00am On Sep 14, 2022
Lmao

RepoMan007:
Rants of a delusional emotional female. Those who have "settle the down" they are still parting ways due to financial issues and this one is ranting dust.
Re: When Men Say 'I Don't Have Enough Money To Settle Down' by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 1:02am On Sep 14, 2022
Hmm

oguntoyese:
I can see this girl does not understand.
A Man must have a sufficient source of income before going into relationship not to talk of marriage.
If u can not sufficiently feed ur self as a man, how can you feed the woman.
Hmm, even when the woman is providing the money, a time will come, u as a man go see say u no get level.

Forget about the steamy sex

Is it not until when you are well fed that u can bang ur woman to satisfaction?.

Abi, u don ever hear say man we never chop dey look for Toto to bang?
Re: When Men Say 'I Don't Have Enough Money To Settle Down' by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 1:03am On Sep 14, 2022
Lmao

rezky:

Understanding and non materialistic partner in this age and time... undecided

Let me know if you see one...
Re: When Men Say 'I Don't Have Enough Money To Settle Down' by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 1:03am On Sep 14, 2022
Lmao
Jossibest:
This is one of the reasons why I left my girl friend not long ago
Re: When Men Say 'I Don't Have Enough Money To Settle Down' by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 1:05am On Sep 14, 2022
Hmmn
yusufmurry:

Where you see that your understanding partner?

Are you married? If no, why are you interested in an already made man than the random guy coming to you?

For me, a man should marry when he has gotten good money and emotional intelligence to withstand the excesses of a woman. Women are not good partner when things are not good with man. To them, love means money. So as a man, go get money first.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

5 Reasons Why A Call-Girl Can Never Equate A Loving Girlfriend / Men And Their Double Standards. / The Truth About Lightskin Females!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.