Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,208 members, 7,829,322 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

When Men Say 'I Don't Have Enough Money To Settle Down' - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Men Say 'I Don't Have Enough Money To Settle Down' (29608 Views)

The Reason Why We Men Say **ladies Have Only Sex To Offer** / What Do Naija Men Say About Dating Or Having Sex With White Girls / When Naija Men Say "But He Still Fûcked You" Like It's My Loss. Smh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Men Say 'I Don't Have Enough Money To Settle Down' by SlurUsername1: 8:09pm On Sep 13, 2022
Rozross:
Men are no longer interested in marriage generally because they are already getting marriage benefits from single ladies doing wifely duties, so it has killed their zeal and interest in marriage. It’s not about money for modern men, it’s mostly about freedom and fear of commitment. The greatest fear of a promiscuous man is commitment and almost all modern young men are promiscuous hence their lack of interest in marriage
Ah!! Na you talk this one?

But to be honest, marriage would make more meaning to men assuming our women had half the patience our moms had.
I know very prominent people who Rose from nothing to something with their wives.
I have seen Kings, governors, presidents, pastors who started fr nothing with their wives but are enjoying the fruits of their labor today, it's a gamble Sha.
But most women then took the risk
In today's world if you don't have Benz, iPhone 14 and a well furnished apartment, ladies won't even reason your matter. They flock around 20% of men who have the resources and ignore the remaining 80%. Why would anyone in his right state of mind now think of finding love after he's made it alone.
I cannot can

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: When Men Say 'I Don't Have Enough Money To Settle Down' by wiseone28: 8:10pm On Sep 13, 2022
Follow that advice and see God before you reach 45

3 Likes

Re: When Men Say 'I Don't Have Enough Money To Settle Down' by KingRSHD2(m): 8:11pm On Sep 13, 2022
My brother u have said nothing invaluable but the truth may God bless you grin
Cos all the women outside now are all coded or silent oloshos

advanceDNA:

the other day someone opened a topic here, a 40 year old woman, asking if she wont be shooting herself in the leg if she decide to marry a man earning 100k...

..and all the women on that topic made that man look unserious and lazy....told her to wait for someone more richer....that how will she buy her wig and look good on 100k....

The truth is there are no Understanding woman in 2022?? Economy is bad and greed is everywhere.
Despite the bad economy....most women carry plots of land/shops on their head and in their bag in the name of wig and mobile phones they cant even afford with the job they have....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Men Say 'I Don't Have Enough Money To Settle Down' by Snitch24(m): 8:11pm On Sep 13, 2022
trap

1 Like

Re: When Men Say 'I Don't Have Enough Money To Settle Down' by RepoMan007: 8:14pm On Sep 13, 2022
Rants of a delusional emotional female. Those who have "settle the down" they are still parting ways due to financial issues and this one is ranting dust.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When Men Say 'I Don't Have Enough Money To Settle Down' by Onnasucs1(m): 8:14pm On Sep 13, 2022
sad Imagine telling this to a man that earns 50k, money that is barely able to keep him alive. E go just slap you.

How much do you think is the average salary of most men in this country?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Men Say 'I Don't Have Enough Money To Settle Down' by MadamOk(f): 8:16pm On Sep 13, 2022
That speak fact thou
Re: When Men Say 'I Don't Have Enough Money To Settle Down' by BigIyanga: 8:24pm On Sep 13, 2022
Wordsfrombimpe:
You see this talk of when men says I don't have enough money to settle down

Na lie

If you wan settle down you fit settle

Just have an understanding partner

And that include make use of birth control as you dey think marriage

To pity innocent children

The best thing that can ever happen to a man is a good marriage even when money no dey

An understanding and a supportive wife

People wey marry for Yankee you no the house Dem dey live make we no talk Africa

You start small

And then with time it will get better

copyright Digital Bimpe

You see when I said with time it will get better I implied

Patience will be needed and endurance

The best phase of an individual life is the ability to endure before you enjoy that way you can appreciate what you have more and stop bothering about what you don't have

In marriage

You need to understand there are days you will enjoy and there are days you will endure

You have to have that mindset put in place

No be everyday person dey chop chicken

Some days you will eat egg and some days you will eat fish

So is marriage

If you end up with a materialistic partner who believe in I must live large and look large to suit societal Standards

Then it's your business to deal with life situations when it get hard

If you end up with a non materialistic partner who enjoy simplicity

Simple lifestyle

copyright Digital Bimpe The Coach
She keeps living in a bubble. Marriage takes money. If she doesnt know the cost of SMA/Cerelac, Enfamil, Rent, Antenatal care… Dont be deluded into bringing kids into this world to continue suffering with u..

4 Likes

Re: When Men Say 'I Don't Have Enough Money To Settle Down' by Nwunyeodogwu(f): 8:25pm On Sep 13, 2022
[color=#990000][/color]
Rozross:
Men are no longer interested in marriage generally because they are already getting marriage benefits from single ladies doing wifely duties, so it has killed their zeal and interest in marriage. It’s not about money for modern men, it’s mostly about freedom and fear of commitment. The greatest fear of a promiscuous man is commitment and almost all modern young men are promiscuous hence their lack of interest in marriage

For the first time in your life you’ve made a point. I have a friend that is doing exactly this same thing but the worst part is that she even misses several exams because of the guy. And they’ve been together for years yet the guy is not mentioning marriage.

2 Likes

Re: When Men Say 'I Don't Have Enough Money To Settle Down' by BeanmanX(m): 8:26pm On Sep 13, 2022
Nwunyeodogwu:
[color=#990000][/color]

For the first time in your life you’ve made a point. I have a friend that is doing exactly this same thing but the worst part is that she even misses several exams because of the guy. And they’ve been together for years yet the guy is not mentioning marriage.
Rozross done suffer for una hand for this forum...

2 Likes

Re: When Men Say 'I Don't Have Enough Money To Settle Down' by rezky(m): 8:27pm On Sep 13, 2022
Wordsfrombimpe:

Na lie

The best thing that can ever happen to a man is a good marriage even when money no dey

People wey marry for Yankee you no the house Dem dey live make we no talk Africa

You start small

copyright Digital Bimpe

The best phase of an individual life is the ability to endure before you enjoy that way you can appreciate what you have more and stop bothering about what you don't have

In marriage

You need to understand there are days you will enjoy and there are days you will endure

So is marriage

If you end up with a materialistic partner who believe in I must live large and look large to suit societal Standards

Simple lifestyle

Understanding and non materialistic partner in this age and time... undecided

Let me know if you see one...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Men Say 'I Don't Have Enough Money To Settle Down' by oguntoyese: 8:32pm On Sep 13, 2022
I can see this girl does not understand.
A Man must have a sufficient source of income before going into relationship not to talk of marriage.
If u can not sufficiently feed ur self as a man, how can you feed the woman.
Hmm, even when the woman is providing the money, a time will come, u as a man go see say u no get level.

Forget about the steamy sex

Is it not until when you are well fed that u can bang ur woman to satisfaction?.

Abi, u don ever hear say man we never chop dey look for Toto to bang?

4 Likes

Re: When Men Say 'I Don't Have Enough Money To Settle Down' by Jossibest(m): 8:33pm On Sep 13, 2022
This is one of the reasons why I left my girl friend not long ago

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When Men Say 'I Don't Have Enough Money To Settle Down' by Shaev7(m): 8:35pm On Sep 13, 2022
Rozross:
Lol. Factual though....some sense it this...
Re: When Men Say 'I Don't Have Enough Money To Settle Down' by Shaev7(m): 8:36pm On Sep 13, 2022
Rozross:
Lol. Factual though....some sense in this... reasonable
Re: When Men Say 'I Don't Have Enough Money To Settle Down' by tegrianonigltd(m): 8:40pm On Sep 13, 2022
Rozross:

The promiscuous women? How do we classify them, sorry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Men Say 'I Don't Have Enough Money To Settle Down' by BeanmanX(m): 8:43pm On Sep 13, 2022
Wordsfrombimpe:
Deep words

Ge0rgen0ra is a big time scammer and criminal with more than 200 accounts,,,a very useless and Jobless troll that goes around scamming people on this forum

I exposed him here after he created a thread to scam people using a false story,,, unfortunately some gullible people fell for his wacky and fake story-and someone even sent him 5,000 Naira

https://www.nairaland.com/7272186/closed

the criminal won't go Scott free this time around because am about to get all of his details so that I can send him to jail,,,,

Here are few of his accounts,,,,
Vickho
Satanistminion
Eleyigidgan
Interpoleyes
AishatJumoke
Militarylady
Ebenezertriumph
Inspectorlawal
Female soldier
Begat40
Gregorypeterson
and so many accounts....so if any of his alternate accounts troll u,,,u can easily identify that he's the one,,, he's a big time criminal and scammer...

1 Like

Re: When Men Say 'I Don't Have Enough Money To Settle Down' by yusufmurry: 8:47pm On Sep 13, 2022
Wordsfrombimpe:

Na lie

You start small

copyright Digital Bimpe

In marriage

So is marriage

Simple lifestyle

Where you see that your understanding partner?

Are you married? If no, why are you interested in an already made man than the random guy coming to you?

For me, a man should marry when he has gotten good money and emotional intelligence to withstand the excesses of a woman. Women are not good partner when things are not good with man. To them, love means money. So as a man, go get money first.

10 Likes

Re: When Men Say 'I Don't Have Enough Money To Settle Down' by Dandicker: 8:49pm On Sep 13, 2022
Ednut...... I strongly agree with your post. Many ladies are just waiting for the man who we come and spend millions on there wedding day. No woman is looking for a low key wedding these days. Comparison everywhere.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: When Men Say 'I Don't Have Enough Money To Settle Down' by Ayslambc(m): 8:51pm On Sep 13, 2022
Money answereth all things
Nairalanders, am begging for 3k to feed my wife & two kids. Since i lost my job, its been hell. Pls help us before my kids die of starvation.
0200565164 GTB Emmanuel oyedele
God bless u all
Re: When Men Say 'I Don't Have Enough Money To Settle Down' by JooEeL(m): 8:52pm On Sep 13, 2022
Must you urge us to sekkle down?

Na by force?

We all men wan old first before we sekkle down.

1 Like

Re: When Men Say 'I Don't Have Enough Money To Settle Down' by JooEeL(m): 8:53pm On Sep 13, 2022
Rozross:

So d women they're sleeping with are not promiscous too abi?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Men Say 'I Don't Have Enough Money To Settle Down' by tunapawizzy: 8:54pm On Sep 13, 2022
omo iya mi...no let any body carry u for handicap o........no follow dem marry if you are not financially ready by your own standard....ur standard fit be income of 50k/month ...and e fit be income of 1m/month...Just stay true to urself.....and ur goals and aspirations in life.....

4 Likes

Re: When Men Say 'I Don't Have Enough Money To Settle Down' by Mayeldah(m): 9:03pm On Sep 13, 2022
Good and understanding women dey to marry

na you dey find Tonto Dike and Toke Makinwa rolled into one for a wife

sha be careful, women can pretend for Africa

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: When Men Say 'I Don't Have Enough Money To Settle Down' by oluwafynest(m): 9:05pm On Sep 13, 2022
Rozross:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Men Say 'I Don't Have Enough Money To Settle Down' by kay29000(m): 9:31pm On Sep 13, 2022
Natbrowny:

U see dis part. Where u wan see am if small bar no dey..

Easier to remove a lion's tooth when alive than to find dis one.

LMAO!!! grin
Re: When Men Say 'I Don't Have Enough Money To Settle Down' by Ijoba4lyf(m): 9:31pm On Sep 13, 2022
Rozross:

Will you keep quiet... Rozross, take your time oh. We men are not your mate oh. If dem send you come, go tell dem say you no see us oh...

Must you expose us at any given opportunity?

Take time oh...
Re: When Men Say 'I Don't Have Enough Money To Settle Down' by kay29000(m): 9:35pm On Sep 13, 2022
gforce5:
Good grief. Nigeria is such a conservative and myopic society. All people talk about is marriage and religion. Nothing innovative. Nothing creative. No discussions on how to enhance one's career or set up a business. Even with the present economic realities on ground, people are still killing themselves over the issue of marriage. It's so funny how Nigerian women are showing concern as to the reason why men in this country are not rushing towards marriage. You lots keep billing and broke-shaming men who are just trying to survive. Men have realized that there are no benefits to getting married except the title of "husband" and "father". The only reason why men get married these days is so that they don't father bastards. There's still a stigma of having a child outside wedlock. Otherwise, many men don't see the point.

Many young men have grown up seeing the women of their dreams snubbing them for yahoo boys or Egbons (Yoruba word for seniors). These same men have now hardened themselves to make money at all cost and do what the aforementioned men were doing to them. Love doesn't exist in Nigeria anymore. A lot of women see marriage as a poverty alleviation program. Many of them get married to the men that were available to them not the men they really want.

Heavy!
Bitter truth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Men Say 'I Don't Have Enough Money To Settle Down' by BlackMan6969(m): 9:37pm On Sep 13, 2022
Currentblog:

Like say she inform u say she won post this thread..
I dont no how to describe u on dis blog.
Are u a feminist?.
make she no comment?
Re: When Men Say 'I Don't Have Enough Money To Settle Down' by Moneyyman: 9:48pm On Sep 13, 2022
That doesn't work for everyone.

Some poor men get married and have a turnaround, while many others marry in poverty and die in penury.

For me, it's better to become comfortable before marrying ooo.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

5 Weird Things Some Naija Girls Do / 9 Things To Know When Meeting Your Partner’s Parents / Please My Nairalanders, What Is Okafor's Law?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.