Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,890 members, 7,828,147 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

When Men Say 'I Don't Have Enough Money To Settle Down' - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Men Say 'I Don't Have Enough Money To Settle Down' (29592 Views)

The Reason Why We Men Say **ladies Have Only Sex To Offer** / What Do Naija Men Say About Dating Or Having Sex With White Girls / When Naija Men Say "But He Still Fûcked You" Like It's My Loss. Smh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Men Say 'I Don't Have Enough Money To Settle Down' by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 12:27am On Sep 15, 2022
Hmmn

okewumi:
.......... Let motivational speaker deceive into marriage you. You go hear wueee

Let me just take diapers for example. How many of them want to use Napkin which our mother usually use. A cost of Molfix diaper now is #7k which a baby can use within two to three weeks. An understanding partner will abuse you when you can not meet up basic demand. Plan well before rushing into a marriage
Re: When Men Say 'I Don't Have Enough Money To Settle Down' by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 12:29am On Sep 15, 2022
Deep words , thank you for sharing

Connected1:

Lack of Interest in marriage these days is as a result of the greed and laziness of the present women.

There are hard times and low times in every man's life, many women are not being taught these things by their greedy parents, if you marry a rich man today, just one wrong deal would send him down likewise a poor man, just one deal would send him up.

It's not about marrying a rich man, it's about being a comforter to him when he's down and having faith and being patient till he rises up again, but we attach too much importance to comfort feeling we deserve better thereby hopping from places to places.

That's how one of our neighbour deceived her friend to leave her fiance because he's broke, whereas two months after that woman left, she got married to her own broke fiance and they are better off now, while that her friend still flocks her ex-fiance for attention but another woman has taken over and she got positive vibes in her making the man to progress.
Re: When Men Say 'I Don't Have Enough Money To Settle Down' by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 12:30am On Sep 15, 2022
It is well

qtguru:

It means "So men dey suffer like this chai..........let me leave them alone"
Re: When Men Say 'I Don't Have Enough Money To Settle Down' by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 12:30am On Sep 15, 2022
Hmmn dm me

truthsayer009:

This your Hmmm, e get as e be! Please answer the JAMB questions na grin grin grin grin grin
Re: When Men Say 'I Don't Have Enough Money To Settle Down' by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 12:31am On Sep 15, 2022
Hmmn

truthsayer009:

Yeah, women usually look at marriage problems in the most simplistic way and it doesn't help anybody. Look at the way she just equated having sex to actually getting married, now that I have laid down the marriage requirements, she couldn't find a response.
Re: When Men Say 'I Don't Have Enough Money To Settle Down' by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 12:32am On Sep 15, 2022
Lmao

Wuppdex:
Don't mind them, a nation of sex enhancer (Agbo) consumers. Both young and old all they know is Entertainment and Fuckery. Their favorite TV program and point of discussion is BBN. One digit IQ celebrities and leaders have no innovative ideas to sell to the impoverished citizens.

Re: When Men Say 'I Don't Have Enough Money To Settle Down' by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 12:33am On Sep 15, 2022
Hmmn

Aklee4994:
no money no woman if you come still get money love no fit show up

Love is more than a word will just say out like bread and beans
Re: When Men Say 'I Don't Have Enough Money To Settle Down' by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 12:34am On Sep 15, 2022
Hmmn

Truvelisback:
Bro, nowadays, ladies marry for survival/money not for love. No go let person whine u ooo. Ladies would develop feelings for u imediately they noticed that ur pocket is well load.
Re: When Men Say 'I Don't Have Enough Money To Settle Down' by Kipaji: 3:47am On Sep 15, 2022
Rozross:
Men are no longer interested in marriage generally because they are already getting marriage benefits from single ladies doing wifely duties, so it has killed their zeal and interest in marriage. It’s not about money for modern men, it’s mostly about freedom and fear of commitment. The greatest fear of a promiscuous man is commitment and almost all modern young men are promiscuous hence their lack of interest in marriage
The bolded is simply not true. Most men in this generation are virtually sexless. The idea according to which men go from women to women is not rooted in reality. Most guys do not even have the opportunity to be promiscuous. Most women like yourself believe that almost all men are promiscuous because the only valuable men in their eyes are promiscuous men while the others are invisible / not that important.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When Men Say 'I Don't Have Enough Money To Settle Down' by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 5:29am On Sep 15, 2022
Kipaji:

The bolded is simply not true. Most men in this generation are virtually sexless. The idea (notion) according to which men go from women to women is not rooted in reality. Most guys do not even have the opportunity to be promiscuous. Most women like yourself believe that almost all men are promiscuous because the only valuable men in their eyes are promiscuous men while the others are invisible / not that important.
Sadly all you pointed out are absolutely correct.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Men Say 'I Don't Have Enough Money To Settle Down' by jawalis(m): 5:37am On Sep 15, 2022
qtguru:

Zlibrary is where you can download it from, I didn't pay. also I'm male not a woman
Thank you. I’ll try it
Re: When Men Say 'I Don't Have Enough Money To Settle Down' by BeanmanX(m): 5:53am On Sep 15, 2022
VeeVeeMyLuv:
@ Rozross
Relax Abeg o, don't stress yourself, I was even thinking it was a priv organization.

Use the plenty free time to develop yourself. Mind the Office politics, be likeable, approachable. You have to move yourself to get involved. "Nobody will come and carry your hand to learn work". that kind place dey allow person dey complacent and very comfy. As a young person, over there, u have gat to find a way to engage your mind, intellect, so that u would not atrophy.
Unfortunately Rozross is very lazy,,,, someone that can't even make cake?,,, I'm sure she can't even make some soups....she should spend much of her time offline to learn about alot of things instead of coming online to be a nuisance by supporting a drug undecidedlord...
Re: When Men Say 'I Don't Have Enough Money To Settle Down' by Nobody: 6:31am On Sep 15, 2022
VeeVeeMyLuv:
@ Rozross
Relax Abeg o, don't stress yourself, I was even thinking it was a priv organization.

Use the plenty free time to develop yourself. Mind the Office politics, be likeable, approachable. You have to move yourself to get involved. "Nobody will come and carry your hand to learn work". that kind place dey allow person dey complacent and very comfy. As a young person, over there, u have gat to find a way to engage your mind, intellect, so that u would not atrophy.
Thanks �

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Men Say 'I Don't Have Enough Money To Settle Down' by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 8:58am On Sep 15, 2022
Deep words

Kipaji:

The bolded is simply not true. Most men in this generation are virtually sexless. The idea according to which men go from women to women is not rooted in reality. Most guys do not even have the opportunity to be promiscuous. Most women like yourself believe that almost all men are promiscuous because the only valuable men in their eyes are promiscuous men while the others are invisible / not that important.
Re: When Men Say 'I Don't Have Enough Money To Settle Down' by gforce5: 12:12pm On Sep 15, 2022
That's the reality on ground. All most Nigerians think about is sex/relationships. That's why BBN is so popular. Even very liberal societies like the Netherlands and Canada are not occupied with sex/relationship issues like Nigeria. Religion and culture has limited people's views on life. There's a reason why most of the intellectuals have migrated from the country. The middle class have fled in huge droves. How can you thrive in a society where marriage and religion is the only objective in life? The result we are seeing is a nation of dunderheads who lack foresight, are oblivious to their surroundings and stupendously corrupt. Look at your President, governors, ministers and lg chairmen. These lots would never occupy any serious position of authority in a sane society.
Wuppdex:
Don't mind them, a nation of sex enhancer (Agbo) consumers. Both young and old all they know is Entertainment and Fuckery. Their favorite TV program and point of discussion is BBN. One digit IQ celebrities and leaders have no innovative ideas to sell to the impoverished citizens.

Re: When Men Say 'I Don't Have Enough Money To Settle Down' by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 2:40pm On Sep 15, 2022
Hmmn

gforce5:
That's the reality on ground. All most Nigerians think about is sex/relationships. That's why BBN is so popular. Even very liberal societies like the Netherlands and Canada are not occupied with sex/relationship issues like Nigeria. Religion and culture has limited people's views on life. There's a reason why most of the intellectuals have migrated from the country. The middle class have fled in huge droves. How can you thrive in a society where marriage and religion is the only objective in life? The result we are seeing is a nation of dunderheads who lack foresight, are oblivious to their surroundings and stupendously corrupt. Look at your President, governors, ministers and lg chairmen. These lots would never occupy any serious position of authority in a sane society.
Re: When Men Say 'I Don't Have Enough Money To Settle Down' by achimendy(m): 2:53pm On Sep 15, 2022
Wordsfrombimpe:
You see this talk of when men says I don't have enough money to settle down

Na lie

If you wan settle down you fit settle

Just have an understanding partner

And that include make use of birth control as you dey think marriage

To pity innocent children

The best thing that can ever happen to a man is a good marriage even when money no dey

An understanding and a supportive wife

People wey marry for Yankee you no the house Dem dey live make we no talk Africa

You start small

And then with time it will get better

copyright Digital Bimpe

You see when I said with time it will get better I implied

Patience will be needed and endurance

The best phase of an individual life is the ability to endure before you enjoy that way you can appreciate what you have more and stop bothering about what you don't have

In marriage

You need to understand there are days you will enjoy and there are days you will endure

You have to have that mindset put in place

No be everyday person dey chop chicken

Some days you will eat egg and some days you will eat fish

So is marriage

If you end up with a materialistic partner who believe in I must live large and look large to suit societal Standards

Then it's your business to deal with life situations when it get hard

If you end up with a non materialistic partner who enjoy simplicity

Simple lifestyle

copyright Digital Bimpe The Coach

The question is how many of your gender is ready to understand when it comes to marriage, even in relationships too?? Is it the ones that are ready to risk their life by following yahoo boys that will kill them for material gain or is it the ones that follow elderly men twice older than their father for money.

Some average men are ready to get married but they're not encouraged with the kind of women they're seeing this days .

However, you should be advising your gender so they can lower their standard and also work on their character.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Men Say 'I Don't Have Enough Money To Settle Down' by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 2:55pm On Sep 15, 2022
achimendy:

It's been noted , thank you for sharing

The question is how many of your gender is ready to understand when it comes to marriage, even in relationships too?? Is it the ones that are ready to risk their life by following yahoo boys that will kill them for material gain or is it the ones that follow elderly men twice older than their father for money.

Some average men are ready to get married but they're not encouraged with the kind of women they're seeing this days .

However, you should be advising your gender so they can lower their standard and also work on their character.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Side Chicks Will Always Be Side Chicks / 10 Signs She's Not Interested In You / 5 Reasons Why A Call-Girl Can Never Equate A Loving Girlfriend

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.