Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

You’ve Infected Me With Gonorrhea — Nigerian Man Confronts Wife In US (Video) - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / You’ve Infected Me With Gonorrhea — Nigerian Man Confronts Wife In US (Video) (46177 Views)

Husband Caught His Politician Wife In Bed With Their Adopted Son (Pictures) / Help! Pregnant Woman With Gonorrhea / Lady Confronts Family Friend For Sleeping With Her Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You’ve Infected Me With Gonorrhea — Nigerian Man Confronts Wife In US (Video) by shaybebaby(f): 11:58am On Sep 18, 2022
Nicenixon:
Feminists won't have anything to say to this now
Oh, we do. He should get down on his knees in prayer. There is nothing the good Lord cannot do.

A wise man keeps his home, so he should work on his tone ( maybe all that shouting is why she cheated undecided), keep fit and hit the gym and make sure he looks attractive and smells nice at all times.

But as Chinenye has demonstrated, there are many waiting to take his place so he should stay and fight for his marriage.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: You’ve Infected Me With Gonorrhea — Nigerian Man Confronts Wife In US (Video) by BeanmanX(m): 11:58am On Sep 18, 2022
VenumX:

Who is that fool?
He's either Satanist or Fernandezisback,,,,very annoying person.
Re: You’ve Infected Me With Gonorrhea — Nigerian Man Confronts Wife In US (Video) by BeanmanX(m): 12:00pm On Sep 18, 2022
shaybebaby:

Oh, we do. He should get down on his knees in prayer. There is nothing the good Lord cannot do.

A wise man keeps his home, so he should work on his tone ( maybe all that shouting is why she cheated undecided), keep fit and hit the gym and make sure he looks attractive and smells nice at all times.

But as Chinenye has demonstrated, there are many waiting to take his place so he should stay and fight for his marriage.
Smh...see Wetin this one post. undecided

2 Likes

Re: You’ve Infected Me With Gonorrhea — Nigerian Man Confronts Wife In US (Video) by VenumX: 12:03pm On Sep 18, 2022
BeanmanX:
He's either Satanist or Fernandezisback,,,,very annoying person.

It can't be this one.
Re: You’ve Infected Me With Gonorrhea — Nigerian Man Confronts Wife In US (Video) by poseidon12: 2:45pm On Sep 18, 2022
Anaya4life:

Till tomorrow It always baffles me when people, especially men in diaspora come to naija to marry....like are there no good naija women in the country where you are.....I feel sorry for him tho cos even of he divorces her, in a country like US, he will probably still be responsible for her upkeep for the time being....its just so sad

In most States you don't have to take care of your ex if you have evidence of infidelity.
Re: You’ve Infected Me With Gonorrhea — Nigerian Man Confronts Wife In US (Video) by poseidon12: 3:37pm On Sep 18, 2022
Mindlog:

But as long as they are in the West, she is likely entitled to a share of whatever wealth accrued during the course of marriage, even if infidelity was only on the part of the woman and the man never cheated on his wife.

Not true. In most States, if you have documented evidence of infidelity, you can divorce without your spouse getting 50% of your assets. That is one of the reasons they hire private investigators to catch a spouse they want to divorce.

1 Like

Re: You’ve Infected Me With Gonorrhea — Nigerian Man Confronts Wife In US (Video) by Helpout12345: 4:19pm On Sep 18, 2022
poseidon12:

Not true. In most States, if you have documented evidence of infidelity, you can divorce without your spouse getting 50% of your assets. That is one of the reasons they hire private investigators to catch a spouse they want to divorce.

You are wrong. Cheating partner only lose assets if evidence shows they have spent parts of the marital asset on their extra marital affairs.

https://www.lawyers.com/legal-info/family-law/divorce/how-adultery-can-affect-property-division.html
Re: You’ve Infected Me With Gonorrhea — Nigerian Man Confronts Wife In US (Video) by Helpout12345: 4:25pm On Sep 18, 2022
And a cheating partner can lose spousal support if there's evidence that they are already having affairs during the marriage and that affair lead to the divorce.

Not an affair the cheating partner in the past and the couple had reconciled over.
Re: You’ve Infected Me With Gonorrhea — Nigerian Man Confronts Wife In US (Video) by Helpout12345: 4:31pm On Sep 18, 2022
shaybebaby:

Do you have father, brothers, uncles or sons in your life? Think of them as you are practicing your misandry.

Same goes for Mysogynists, think of your mother, sisters, aunts and daughters as you practice your beliefs

1 Like

Re: You’ve Infected Me With Gonorrhea — Nigerian Man Confronts Wife In US (Video) by OvertheTop(m): 5:22pm On Sep 20, 2022
8BitGee:
People who rile against going back to Nigeria don't know that the women here too are crazy. For example, individualism is deeply ingrained in people here.

how do you mean?
kindly Explain
Re: You’ve Infected Me With Gonorrhea — Nigerian Man Confronts Wife In US (Video) by Nobody: 6:30pm On Sep 17, 2023
TWoods:

Thank you! cheesy No need to go to Nigeria to find a good woman, there are plenty here.

You must be really handsome. Or tall. Really tall. Or the said white woman can’t find a husband from her own race probably cuz she’s not that beautiful. An average whites woman will never date a black unless you’re really good looking and tall. Or unless she’s not desirable

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

9 Children Raised by Animals. / Ex-Wife Of Evang Sam Issachar Alleges He Buried Charms & Scams His Followers / Nigerian Children - Boys Were Asked To Slap A Girl. See What Happened Next!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.