Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,944 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

You’ve Infected Me With Gonorrhea — Nigerian Man Confronts Wife In US (Video) - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / You’ve Infected Me With Gonorrhea — Nigerian Man Confronts Wife In US (Video) (46163 Views)

Husband Caught His Politician Wife In Bed With Their Adopted Son (Pictures) / Help! Pregnant Woman With Gonorrhea / Lady Confronts Family Friend For Sleeping With Her Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You’ve Infected Me With Gonorrhea — Nigerian Man Confronts Wife In US (Video) by MissAnneboleyn: 5:36pm On Sep 17, 2022
These are the men who look down on Nigerian girls in America, they say Nigerian girls from back home are better. They denigrate Nigerian girls in America, use them and dump them for their precious Nigerian girls from back home. The Nigerians girls form back home marry them because they want to japa, these men do not really know who these women are and then wahala starts after the wedding.

I have no sympathy for that man at his big age, he did not find a Nigerian girl in America to marry?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: You’ve Infected Me With Gonorrhea — Nigerian Man Confronts Wife In US (Video) by tunjijones(m): 5:40pm On Sep 17, 2022
Richy4:
That's just sad... She kept on repeating I don't need you... what a lady on a mission...
Take her abroad as a Caterpillar, Immediately she settled in, she became a beautiful butterfly...

Part of the reasons am still skeptical about migrating with my family to the Uk.
Re: You’ve Infected Me With Gonorrhea — Nigerian Man Confronts Wife In US (Video) by 360command: 5:41pm On Sep 17, 2022
tydi:
I'm sure she was fvcking a fellow niggro over there to have infected the man with gonorrhea cus whites don't harbour such cheap diseases In their body.
Now I get the full gist by na mumu dey marry!
I get what you mean but STD does not know which race it catches.
Re: You’ve Infected Me With Gonorrhea — Nigerian Man Confronts Wife In US (Video) by tunjijones(m): 5:48pm On Sep 17, 2022
SyrusdeHansome:
I can't stay in the US or any other country oversea and come back to marry in my continent. The question is don't they have good girls to settle down with oversea? Some men are just too naive 4 my liking.

African men staying abroad always want women they can control cos they can control women that bases abroad.

But most times, it ends in tears. The women become unruly cos they know they are protected. It happened to my uncle. The woman made sure my uncle is deported and can't ever US again. He doesn't even have access to his 3 daughters.

He is a pastor now in Abeokuta.

3 Likes

Re: You’ve Infected Me With Gonorrhea — Nigerian Man Confronts Wife In US (Video) by 360command: 5:57pm On Sep 17, 2022
Food for thought: Passport men(blue passport, greencard holders) who go abroad to find a woman do not bring their woman into the USA. The moment you do that, that woman becomes infected into the American society. Fellas, keep your woman or man back where you found her..

1 Like

Re: You’ve Infected Me With Gonorrhea — Nigerian Man Confronts Wife In US (Video) by BeanmanX(m): 6:45pm On Sep 17, 2022
Satanista:
same way I regret ever having my mother suck my dick
U for done chop ban by now.... grin

Oya go create another account..

Cc; Chaos14,,,messi1
Re: You’ve Infected Me With Gonorrhea — Nigerian Man Confronts Wife In US (Video) by BeanmanX(m): 6:50pm On Sep 17, 2022
MissAnneboleyn:
These are the men who look down on Nigerian girls in America, they say Nigerian girls from back home are better. They denigrate Nigerian girls in America, use them and dump them for their precious Nigerian girls from back home. The Nigerians girls form back home marry them because they want to japa, these men do not really know who these women are and then wahala starts after the wedding.

I have no sympathy for that man at his big age, he did not find a Nigerian girl in America to marry?
Are Nigerian girls both in Nigeria and abroad not the same damn thing?...

I know someone close to me that married a Nigerian girl in the US,,,and presently they have divorced..he even had to split his assets with her--fvck American rules......the money and properties that he suffered to acquired had to be shared with a cheat and ungrateful woman.. it's saddening to say the most..

Please if u are a Nigerian woman and u are reading this,,change for good
Re: You’ve Infected Me With Gonorrhea — Nigerian Man Confronts Wife In US (Video) by ObamaMessi: 6:54pm On Sep 17, 2022
BeanmanX:
U for done chop ban by now.... grin
Oya go create another account..
Cc; Chaos14,,,messi1
The idiot dey collect woto woto like he deservesgrin
Re: You’ve Infected Me With Gonorrhea — Nigerian Man Confronts Wife In US (Video) by BeanmanX(m): 7:02pm On Sep 17, 2022
ObamaMessi:
The idiot dey collect woto woto like he deservesgrin
He never see anything yet remain mufakirnaqdiun aka Satanist aka Fernandezisback... cool
Re: You’ve Infected Me With Gonorrhea — Nigerian Man Confronts Wife In US (Video) by ObamaMessi: 7:20pm On Sep 17, 2022
BeanmanX:
He never see anything yet remain mufakirnaqdiun aka Satanist aka Fernandezisback... cool
Iswear! Him dey hide him head and no dey respond to me.
Re: You’ve Infected Me With Gonorrhea — Nigerian Man Confronts Wife In US (Video) by Softmirror: 7:38pm On Sep 17, 2022
Juoflife1:
'You hit me'
'You said I should bet'
Wahala no dey finish cheesy
These people were once in love oo. Two married people fucking outside. One Bleep pass the other, e come dey vex.
Everybody shld gettaat biko

YOUR LIFE STYLE grin

1 Like

Re: You’ve Infected Me With Gonorrhea — Nigerian Man Confronts Wife In US (Video) by AFRICANJAMAICA: 8:30pm On Sep 17, 2022
FakeIgboJew:
Igbo women are meant for recreational purposes ONLY!

Marry them at your own risk!

Lie.
During my youth service in Ado ekiti......i saw another side of afonja women ...
Re: You’ve Infected Me With Gonorrhea — Nigerian Man Confronts Wife In US (Video) by GodsOwnMan: 9:08pm On Sep 17, 2022
I feel that man's pain. It's so raw, so real. I hope he recovers quick and get on with his life. ONLY a fool trusts a woman. I repeat ONLY a fool trusts a woman. If a woman is fvcking you, just assume she is fvcking other men. In the long run, this assumption will prevent you from dying before your time.
Re: You’ve Infected Me With Gonorrhea — Nigerian Man Confronts Wife In US (Video) by MissAnneboleyn: 9:09pm On Sep 17, 2022
BeanmanX:
Are Nigerian girls both in Nigeria and abroad not the same damn thing?...

I know someone close to me that married a Nigerian girl in the US,,,and presently they have divorced..he even had to split his assets with her--fvck American rules......the money and properties that he suffered to acquired had to be shared with a cheat and ungrateful woman.. it's saddening to say the most..

Please if u are a Nigerian woman and u are reading this,,change for good

Friend, the grass is not greener on the side trust me. If you are a good human, you will attract a good human. Marrying outside your race or nationality is an option, that one comes with its own issues.

Good luck to everyone finding a spouse.
Re: You’ve Infected Me With Gonorrhea — Nigerian Man Confronts Wife In US (Video) by cartoon1001: 9:11pm On Sep 17, 2022
TOPCRUISE:
The reason why it is advisable for you and your partner to go for std test and medical tests before and after marriage
After marriage you say?
How do you mean?
Re: You’ve Infected Me With Gonorrhea — Nigerian Man Confronts Wife In US (Video) by MissAnneboleyn: 9:12pm On Sep 17, 2022
tunjijones:

African men staying abroad always want women they can control cos they can control women that bases abroad.

But most times, it ends in tears. The women become unruly cos they know they are protected. It happened to my uncle. The woman made sure my uncle is deported and can't ever US again. He doesn't even have access to his 3 daughters.

He is a pastor now in Abeokuta.

I dont know why the last sentence made me laugh.

It is all about control, women abroad know their rights. Is it the oyibo you want to go to? They can kill you or they will call the police on you and who knows what the police will do if they smash into your house.

Men why do you want to control a woman? The Nigerian girls you bring in will come in meek, take the abuse you mete out but they will study the laws, meet friends who will put them on and voila you will be ejected from your house, put in prison and or deported.

Love your wives unconditionally, stop the need to control a woman.

1 Like

Re: You’ve Infected Me With Gonorrhea — Nigerian Man Confronts Wife In US (Video) by richie240: 10:21pm On Sep 17, 2022
seunmind44:
Chei! Her name is Chinenye, from the tribe that alway claim that their women don’t cheat grin grin
Wait till 'they' twist d narrative for u.
Na dt to u go hear: "d man did not say chinonye; he said shina-yen - 'that Shina'. Na dt time u go fear-fear!
cool

1 Like

Re: You’ve Infected Me With Gonorrhea — Nigerian Man Confronts Wife In US (Video) by Rinoxy: 11:43pm On Sep 17, 2022
Parachoko:
Though I agree with you, but e no easy as you dey talk am
But that's the best option.
Re: You’ve Infected Me With Gonorrhea — Nigerian Man Confronts Wife In US (Video) by pcicero(m): 1:40am On Sep 18, 2022
Igbo Amaka simp.
Re: You’ve Infected Me With Gonorrhea — Nigerian Man Confronts Wife In US (Video) by Dmanky(m): 3:57am On Sep 18, 2022
H0didon:
He's a foolish old man. I used to think that old men are wise now i understand better when they say even foolish people grow old grin.

He was in USA, instead of him to stay there and be focused laslas he go find better person. Instead he came down to hellfire with boldness and wife a Hoe. Can you imagine??
Left small haven to hell to marry a problem undecided.

As our Ancestors would say "It is better to be single than to be married to the wrong person".

Obviously this man will be dying slowly, nothing kills a man faster than heart break....his age will make it faster.

This man for just dey USA wey him dey enjoy himself and d outcome of his Hussle......Kai

Marriage is hype...I think is societal pressure on men!!
Re: You’ve Infected Me With Gonorrhea — Nigerian Man Confronts Wife In US (Video) by ogbonti: 4:08am On Sep 18, 2022
toobusy:
.......no man wants to spend the last of his days in a foreign land,he would always want to return home to spend his last days on earth(old age).... that's where the problem comes, would your kids agree to return home with you assuming you marry a white woman,the idea of living a lonely life in your old age is what normally drives men back home when looking for a wife.

Come home to start at his old age and be kidnapped and killed
Re: You’ve Infected Me With Gonorrhea — Nigerian Man Confronts Wife In US (Video) by BunmiBie: 4:15am On Sep 18, 2022
Helpout12345:
I hope they are still freshly married before the old man discovers this, so that she can be thrown to the street where she belongs empty handed.

Otherwise, she will even collect part of the equity of the man's property and spousal support on top.

That's wickedness embarassed
Re: You’ve Infected Me With Gonorrhea — Nigerian Man Confronts Wife In US (Video) by seunny4lif(m): 4:41am On Sep 18, 2022
tunjijones:

Part of the reasons am still skeptical about migrating with my family to the Uk.
If both of you are going to struggle together then no problem but if you already have Passport or PR, hmmm it’s hard oooh.
Most people change immediately they land in countries that give women more rights.
Re: You’ve Infected Me With Gonorrhea — Nigerian Man Confronts Wife In US (Video) by seunmind44: 6:38am On Sep 18, 2022
Greenback:

You are too old nahhh...it's time you start thinking of your old age and have mercy on yourself
you know my age? Na you born me? Wetin concern you with wetin I do with my age and time?
Re: You’ve Infected Me With Gonorrhea — Nigerian Man Confronts Wife In US (Video) by seunmind44: 6:39am On Sep 18, 2022
Aykush:
You are so senseless bro and na people like you dey destroy this country why turning this into a tribal thing I wish i could lay my eyes on you at the moment
Chei! Her name is Chinenye, from the tribe that alway claim that their women don’t cheat
Re: You’ve Infected Me With Gonorrhea — Nigerian Man Confronts Wife In US (Video) by FakeIgboJew: 7:18am On Sep 18, 2022
Yorubanza:
thunder fire you. Stupid yorubastard

This is your Yoruba sister fun.ckung both her husband and her husband's father at the same time. She doesn't even know who got her pregnant .

Useless abobaku tribe of shameless whores

quote author=seunmind44 post=116770224] Chei! Her name is Chinenye, from the tribe that alway claim that their women don’t cheat

Oga Osuji ,I no be Yoruba.

Try another one

Ewu scape goat of Jerusalem
Re: You’ve Infected Me With Gonorrhea — Nigerian Man Confronts Wife In US (Video) by BeanmanX(m): 7:28am On Sep 18, 2022
Satanista:
I dey tell u. That is how bean..manx cha..os14 sister gave my guy gono, till today the guy still dey Battle am
Mynd44,,,seun,,, NLFPMOD,,, justwise
Violation of rule 2 and 19
this troll is using an alternate account after this one got banned
https://www.nairaland.com/satanista.....
Re: You’ve Infected Me With Gonorrhea — Nigerian Man Confronts Wife In US (Video) by Opinedecandid(m): 11:19am On Sep 18, 2022
NEUDUDE:

Ata Mbom grin

Owo nnyin
Re: You’ve Infected Me With Gonorrhea — Nigerian Man Confronts Wife In US (Video) by VenumX: 11:42am On Sep 18, 2022
BeanmanX:
Myn.d44,,,se.un,,, NLFP.MOD,,, just.wise
Violation of rule 2 and 19
this troll is using an alternate account after this one got banned
https://www.nairaland.com/satanista.....

Who is that fool?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ex-Wife Of Evang Sam Issachar Alleges He Buried Charms & Scams His Followers / 9 Children Raised by Animals. / Nigerian Children - Boys Were Asked To Slap A Girl. See What Happened Next!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.