Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,815,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

You’ve Infected Me With Gonorrhea — Nigerian Man Confronts Wife In US (Video) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / You’ve Infected Me With Gonorrhea — Nigerian Man Confronts Wife In US (Video) (46134 Views)

Husband Caught His Politician Wife In Bed With Their Adopted Son (Pictures) / Help! Pregnant Woman With Gonorrhea / Lady Confronts Family Friend For Sleeping With Her Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You’ve Infected Me With Gonorrhea — Nigerian Man Confronts Wife In US (Video) by Satanista: 12:06pm On Sep 17, 2022
FakeIgboJew:

Half of them nah olosho runz veterans.

Their men will just pick wife like say nah olosho house dem go.

When e set dem go dey cry.

Who you blame?.

Nah d men who think only money makes a man and a woman to love him.

That mindset makes them susceptible to only surface attractions which olosho are experts in packaging .

Spit.
I dey tell u. That is how beanmanx chaos14 sister gave my guy gono, till today the guy still dey Battle am

1 Like

Re: You’ve Infected Me With Gonorrhea — Nigerian Man Confronts Wife In US (Video) by aestake: 12:06pm On Sep 17, 2022
SyrusdeHansome:
I can't stay in the US or any other country oversea and come back to marry in my continent. The question is don't they have good girls to settle down with oversea? Some men are just too naive 4 my liking.
They no dey. Just fuckmatess

1 Like

Re: You’ve Infected Me With Gonorrhea — Nigerian Man Confronts Wife In US (Video) by Emperordynasty: 12:07pm On Sep 17, 2022
What a shame ..I will not advise any Nigerian man in his right senses to start a family abroad ..most Nigerian women have a way of going back in their
Vows and upbringing once they experience the freedom abroad

I really pity this man,
An infected cheat
Unremorseful
And wicked liability that he calls wife...I just hope he has children of his own at this age of his..because that’s the only reason I belive he married and upgraded this small girl

1 Like

Re: You’ve Infected Me With Gonorrhea — Nigerian Man Confronts Wife In US (Video) by Mercury12(m): 12:07pm On Sep 17, 2022
Helpout12345:
Another December wife from Nigeria to abroad. This one is even olosho December wife.
anytime one warn them against it . some naija guys won't listen. Dem carry wife go abroad. Wife divorce them and take all their property. You know something about being with an ungrateful and entitlement person. Most women with exception to very few good ones are like chineye

Kobojunkie:
The same pretty much applies to most Nigerian men as well. Let's stop these attempts at making one gender seem worse than others. Nigerian men do pretty much the same when their women bring them abroad as well. For shame, most of the female victims don't talk about it. undecided

Post evidences of men doing same or forever keep your silence undecided

4 Likes

Re: You’ve Infected Me With Gonorrhea — Nigerian Man Confronts Wife In US (Video) by fserpent: 12:07pm On Sep 17, 2022
Suspect33:
When you come across a woman that's brazen in her stupidity and defiance of male authority, there's a weak man in her life...

Weak men are a pandemic to any society and until this issue is addressed and rigid masculinity is brought back into society, women and children will continue to go haywire.

Ps. You don't exchange words with a woman
Yea... He was unjustly treated... We just reinstate rigid masculinity to bring society back to order.

1 Like

Re: You’ve Infected Me With Gonorrhea — Nigerian Man Confronts Wife In US (Video) by nkemoma(m): 12:07pm On Sep 17, 2022
Look at the stupid LovePeddler telling him to get out.. Cos she de yankee..

I bet she was as humble as a hungry bingo in Nigeria..

15 Likes

Re: You’ve Infected Me With Gonorrhea — Nigerian Man Confronts Wife In US (Video) by pappy2000: 12:08pm On Sep 17, 2022
its heart breaking what men are going through especially this simps are causing a lot of havoc for the rest of the gender. This is exteremly devasting

3 Likes

Re: You’ve Infected Me With Gonorrhea — Nigerian Man Confronts Wife In US (Video) by mindfucker: 12:10pm On Sep 17, 2022
H0didon:
He's a foolish old man. I used to think that old men are wise now i understand better when they say even foolish people grow old grin.

He was in USA, instead of him to stay there and be focused laslas he go find better person. Instead he came down to hellfire with boldness and wife a Hoe. Can you imagine??
Left small haven to hell to marry a problem undecided.

As our Ancestors would say "It is better to be single than to be married to the wrong person".
plz type like who get sense
Re: You’ve Infected Me With Gonorrhea — Nigerian Man Confronts Wife In US (Video) by Surveymaster: 12:10pm On Sep 17, 2022
kjlkl;l
Re: You’ve Infected Me With Gonorrhea — Nigerian Man Confronts Wife In US (Video) by udemzeus(m): 12:12pm On Sep 17, 2022
Nigerian men, stop marrying down abeg.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: You’ve Infected Me With Gonorrhea — Nigerian Man Confronts Wife In US (Video) by SirJerrie(m): 12:13pm On Sep 17, 2022
H0didon:
He's a foolish old man. I used to think that old men are wise now i understand better when they say even foolish people grow old grin.

He was in USA, instead of him to stay there and be focused laslas he go find better person. Instead he came down to hellfire with boldness and wife a Hoe. Can you imagine??
Left small haven to hell to marry a problem undecided.

As our Ancestors would say "It is better to be single than to be married to the wrong person".

Lol....

You think you're wiser than gim because of the stupid woman??

Wait until LIFE happens to you!!!

Many people feel they're smarter than other people with certain kind of problems....UNTIL IT'S THEIR TURN

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: You’ve Infected Me With Gonorrhea — Nigerian Man Confronts Wife In US (Video) by Nicenixon: 12:17pm On Sep 17, 2022
Feminists won't have anything to say to this now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You’ve Infected Me With Gonorrhea — Nigerian Man Confronts Wife In US (Video) by 8inchesdick(m): 12:18pm On Sep 17, 2022
That person is Joe Igbokwe
The gutter minister of Lagos APC

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: You’ve Infected Me With Gonorrhea — Nigerian Man Confronts Wife In US (Video) by Baffupdrizz(m): 12:20pm On Sep 17, 2022
She has hurt that man!
Re: You’ve Infected Me With Gonorrhea — Nigerian Man Confronts Wife In US (Video) by BeanmanX(m): 12:20pm On Sep 17, 2022
Satanista:
I dey tell u. That is how beanmanx chaos14 sister gave my guy gono, till today the guy still dey Battle am
Mynd44,, seun,, NLFPMOD
Violation of rule 2 and 19...
Re: You’ve Infected Me With Gonorrhea — Nigerian Man Confronts Wife In US (Video) by dreu2fine(m): 12:20pm On Sep 17, 2022
jaybenugo:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_dMzrzZ24I8

You’ve Infected Me With Gonorrhea — Nigerian Man Confronts Wife Over Infidelity In The U.S. (Photo, Video)

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cij0cxurAnw/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

where u dey fuuuck her here we no no oooooo
bro go n treat your self ok
thank god is not hiv
Re: You’ve Infected Me With Gonorrhea — Nigerian Man Confronts Wife In US (Video) by dazzlingd(m): 12:21pm On Sep 17, 2022
Equity and fairness is good, but I realized that some peoples IQ are too low to handle it, that’s why some African women lose it all when they step out to the land of freedom. They lose their African identity completely and abuse the freedom. You won’t see Asians abuse such freedom in western countries

3 Likes

Re: You’ve Infected Me With Gonorrhea — Nigerian Man Confronts Wife In US (Video) by Angelfrost(m): 12:24pm On Sep 17, 2022
Sigh.... Why do you people keep getting married!

Such hypocrisy!

1 Like

Re: You’ve Infected Me With Gonorrhea — Nigerian Man Confronts Wife In US (Video) by Elidrisy20: 12:24pm On Sep 17, 2022
Why the noise? Gonorrhea is cureable now,go and get ampicox man
Re: You’ve Infected Me With Gonorrhea — Nigerian Man Confronts Wife In US (Video) by Basiljoe: 12:25pm On Sep 17, 2022
Eh yah. Hypergamy doesn't care about male idealistic expectations of love.

1 Like

Re: You’ve Infected Me With Gonorrhea — Nigerian Man Confronts Wife In US (Video) by Basiljoe: 12:26pm On Sep 17, 2022
dazzlingd:
Equity and fairness is good, but I realized that some peoples IQ are too low to handle it, that’s why some African women lose it all when they step out to the land of freedom. They lose their African identity completely and abuse the freedom. You won’t see Asians abuse such freedom in western countries
Hypergamy doesn't care about male idealistic expectations of love.
It's worse when you're coming from the poverty capital of the world.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: You’ve Infected Me With Gonorrhea — Nigerian Man Confronts Wife In US (Video) by Patriotsleague: 12:31pm On Sep 17, 2022
Even in the US cheesy
Re: You’ve Infected Me With Gonorrhea — Nigerian Man Confronts Wife In US (Video) by Parachoko: 12:31pm On Sep 17, 2022
Gourdoinc:
Too bad. Be matured and leave the woman alone. All this noise doesn't solve anything asides high blood pressure. No dey carry woman matter for head.
Though I agree with you, but e no easy as you dey talk am

1 Like

Re: You’ve Infected Me With Gonorrhea — Nigerian Man Confronts Wife In US (Video) by letitrainnow(m): 12:31pm On Sep 17, 2022
Go and treat yourself man, stop washing your dirty linens in the public.
Re: You’ve Infected Me With Gonorrhea — Nigerian Man Confronts Wife In US (Video) by gassbee: 12:32pm On Sep 17, 2022
Old man wey sopos dey take care n play with his grandchildren is here disturbing world peace

3 Likes

Re: You’ve Infected Me With Gonorrhea — Nigerian Man Confronts Wife In US (Video) by Elidrisy20: 12:33pm On Sep 17, 2022
Gonorrhea is cureable, go and get yourself an ampicox
Re: You’ve Infected Me With Gonorrhea — Nigerian Man Confronts Wife In US (Video) by Anaya4life: 12:34pm On Sep 17, 2022
Beremx:
Marriage matter tire pesin. How many pesin wan chuk mouth inside?
Madam carry STD give Oga and she feels no remorse about it.
They should better divorce before someone dies because of marriage

Till tomorrow It always baffles me when people, especially men in diaspora come to naija to marry....like are there no good naija women in the country where you are.....I feel sorry for him tho cos even of he divorces her, in a country like US, he will probably still be responsible for her upkeep for the time being....its just so sad
Re: You’ve Infected Me With Gonorrhea — Nigerian Man Confronts Wife In US (Video) by BusinessPlan22: 12:35pm On Sep 17, 2022
Marry Northen woman, have peace... All our South girls are prostitutes

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: You’ve Infected Me With Gonorrhea — Nigerian Man Confronts Wife In US (Video) by BeanmanX(m): 12:35pm On Sep 17, 2022
nkemoma:
Look at the stupid LovePeddler telling him to get out.. Cos she de yankee..

I bet she was as humble as a hungry bingo in Nigeria..
The man made the biggest mistake of his life,,,he go marry olosho
He must be regretting the wrong decision he took...

2 Likes

Re: You’ve Infected Me With Gonorrhea — Nigerian Man Confronts Wife In US (Video) by 8BitGee(m): 12:36pm On Sep 17, 2022
People who rile against going back to Nigeria don't know that the women here too are crazy. For example, individualism is deeply ingrained in people here.

2 Likes

Re: You’ve Infected Me With Gonorrhea — Nigerian Man Confronts Wife In US (Video) by Nobody: 12:36pm On Sep 17, 2022
At that man's age, he is supposed to be retired and living in Nigeria.

Many of us spend spend youthful age hustling hard and expecting progress before marriage.

But end up marrying our specs when she doesn't consider you her spec except that our money is their spec.

So when they are fully cemented in our homes and 'see finish' their true color reveals itself.

You want my advise?

If you own homes and marry at older age and suspect your wife might be cheating, all you have to do is move out of your own homes with her and kids peacefully, do not let her know you know her flings.

Rent a better home and lie to her that the home is yours and you just bought it and and rent out your real homes using property lawyers as estate manager.

Inform her you have sold your home to buy this new one.

Then afterwards move out of the rented home and proceed on a year vacation and terminate the marriage with those evidences.

She will be in that new home and when the rent expires the landlord will show up.

She will be homeless and will not know you didn't sell the old home. Divorce properly and return to your home when the storm is over.

Some women are demonic, but my wife is an angel.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: You’ve Infected Me With Gonorrhea — Nigerian Man Confronts Wife In US (Video) by Way4orward: 12:37pm On Sep 17, 2022
Are they acting film?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

German Wife Of Nigerian Man Shares Experience Visiting Nigeria With Her Kids / Ex-Wife Of Evang Sam Issachar Alleges He Buried Charms & Scams His Followers / Nigerian Children - Boys Were Asked To Slap A Girl. See What Happened Next!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.