Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,006 members, 7,821,525 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:21 PM

You’ve Infected Me With Gonorrhea — Nigerian Man Confronts Wife In US (Video) - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / You’ve Infected Me With Gonorrhea — Nigerian Man Confronts Wife In US (Video) (46171 Views)

Husband Caught His Politician Wife In Bed With Their Adopted Son (Pictures) / Help! Pregnant Woman With Gonorrhea / Lady Confronts Family Friend For Sleeping With Her Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You’ve Infected Me With Gonorrhea — Nigerian Man Confronts Wife In US (Video) by Mindlog: 2:22pm On Sep 17, 2022
AstraDroid:

Yes, the wife will be denied access to your owned home, but you can fund her rent with the kids outside your personal estate, and when the kids are 18, they are considered adults and can decide their fate. Even if they want to continue living with their mother, you have gotten them to adulthood.

My emphasis is to ensure that a cheating wife does not have full access to your home. She must move on and be with who ever she loves. You can fund her rent with any kid that choose to live with her or mandated to live with her, but on no account should any man live under the same roof with a woman who has love for another man to the extend of having sex outside wedlock.

Be prepared to execute this if it happens.

But as long as they are in the West, she is likely entitled to a share of whatever wealth accrued during the course of marriage, even if infidelity was only on the part of the woman and the man never cheated on his wife.

2 Likes

Re: You’ve Infected Me With Gonorrhea — Nigerian Man Confronts Wife In US (Video) by sylve11: 2:33pm On Sep 17, 2022
FakeIgboJew:

Fixed.

kolo grin grin cool
Re: You’ve Infected Me With Gonorrhea — Nigerian Man Confronts Wife In US (Video) by David160(m): 2:33pm On Sep 17, 2022
jaybenugo:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_dMzrzZ24I8

You’ve Infected Me With Gonorrhea — Nigerian Man Confronts Wife Over Infidelity In The U.S. (Photo, Video)

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cij0cxurAnw/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

He should have just married a white woman.. I will never come back to Nigeria to find a wife when am living abroad.. Tufia.

Nigerian women have become unbearable
Re: You’ve Infected Me With Gonorrhea — Nigerian Man Confronts Wife In US (Video) by cosmos1440: 2:58pm On Sep 17, 2022
Later they will say Igbo women are not adulterous. Chineye don give her husband gono
Re: You’ve Infected Me With Gonorrhea — Nigerian Man Confronts Wife In US (Video) by Oluwaseunomo: 3:07pm On Sep 17, 2022
Juoflife1:
Bastard it's "Igbo", not ibo. Ewure
Lol oloriburuku omo ibo
Re: You’ve Infected Me With Gonorrhea — Nigerian Man Confronts Wife In US (Video) by wany(f): 3:10pm On Sep 17, 2022
Suspect33:
When you come across a woman that's brazen in her stupidity and defiance of male authority, there's a weak man in her life...

Weak men are a pandemic to any society and until this issue is addressed and rigid masculinity is brought back into society, women and children will continue to go haywire.

Ps. You don't exchange words with a woman
You never jam. undecided
Re: You’ve Infected Me With Gonorrhea — Nigerian Man Confronts Wife In US (Video) by Elidrisy20: 3:16pm On Sep 17, 2022
FakeIgboJew:

OSU hands type this.

Because half your women have it from their olosho career doesn't make it a trivial matter.

You even sound like someone who has contracted this filthy disease several times and don't see it as a big issue that it is.

Besides STIs come in packages with gonorrhea doing the shout at first. Who knows if the man has been infected with other STIs like HIV hepatitis B or C (or both) plus syphillis ?

No STI is a joke .
that HIV, hepatitis B or C,plue syphilis, na you talk am
Re: You’ve Infected Me With Gonorrhea — Nigerian Man Confronts Wife In US (Video) by Uzosaint(m): 3:23pm On Sep 17, 2022
You see,after you have suffered,traveled to the US,gained footing, comes home and marry a lady you think it's descent, bring her overseas,train and empower her most of them will now remember what is called freedom cos they're now in the states,and u would hear stuff from them like;
Am gonna call 911 for you right now (u as guy man remember how you take suffer go there and responsibilities wey full your head plus the kind country u from travel)u just maintain.

Shout-out to men wey dey overseas wey no see woman there marry come back Nigeria to look for a descent,una mind nah the same with Buhari.
Re: You’ve Infected Me With Gonorrhea — Nigerian Man Confronts Wife In US (Video) by PoliteActivist: 3:29pm On Sep 17, 2022
AstraDroid:
You actually guessed my name and got it right, my name is actually mumu.

Note that you should be as wise as a dove and as trickish as a reptillian alien, I am both. If you have evidence that your wife is cheating, have it on record and do not confront her.

In fact inform her that you have a beautiful home to buy and will be selling the present one. But go out there and rent a more beautiful home and very expensive that she can not afford the rent. Prepare sale document and let her sign as witness for your present home, but that is a lie.

Rent that beautiful house and move out and live with her and the kids, and ensure she believes the old house is sold. And rent it out to new occupants to make it real.

Then months after present evidence of the cheating and let the justice take its course then move out of the new house and let her rejoice.

When the rent expires she will know the truth, and you may have had your last laughter. Your own real home will be occupied by the tenant until dust settles and you go back in there once she has moved to a new relationship.

Call me mumu again, cos my mumu level is your highest level of wisdom.

You'd have to declare ALL your assets and in most jurisdictions they are viewed as belonging equally to you and her, and will be share as such or she'd get more
Re: You’ve Infected Me With Gonorrhea — Nigerian Man Confronts Wife In US (Video) by Nobody: 3:33pm On Sep 17, 2022
PoliteActivist:

You'd have to declare ALL your assets and in most jurisdictions they are viewed as belonging qually to you and her, and will be share as such or she'd get more

They advise is not for you. You should let your wife take your home, and fucck other men like me who are ready to wreck havoc on you.
Re: You’ve Infected Me With Gonorrhea — Nigerian Man Confronts Wife In US (Video) by Amaalik: 3:39pm On Sep 17, 2022
Igbo, prostitution and drug business are just triplets
Re: You’ve Infected Me With Gonorrhea — Nigerian Man Confronts Wife In US (Video) by PoliteActivist: 3:44pm On Sep 17, 2022
AstraDroid:

They advise is not for you. You should let your wife take your home, and fucck other men like me who are ready to wreck havoc on you.

Advise on what you know very well, especially on a public forum. Just because a scenario makes perfect sense to you doesn't mean that's how it works legally or in real life.
**Nice name BTW (Mumu). There's a footballer with same name
Re: You’ve Infected Me With Gonorrhea — Nigerian Man Confronts Wife In US (Video) by Amaalik: 3:49pm On Sep 17, 2022
Igbo, prostitution and drug business are triplets
Re: You’ve Infected Me With Gonorrhea — Nigerian Man Confronts Wife In US (Video) by kay29000(m): 4:03pm On Sep 17, 2022
Originalsly:
Not saying the woman is right ... but this is verrry common. When men are warned about returning to marry women they barely know... they blame such warnings as jealousy. In the video... the woman is calm and can tell him anything... she knows he can't touch her ... and he knows it too. Telling her to get out is a waste of time... in fact ... she can call the Police and just say she feels threatened ... and he is abusing her .... out he goes ... from his own house ... and she is free to bring her lovers there. There is absolutely nothing he can do about it.... unless he files for divorce ... then there goes his property... and he has to support her financially.

Damn! I love naija
Re: You’ve Infected Me With Gonorrhea — Nigerian Man Confronts Wife In US (Video) by Nobody: 4:21pm On Sep 17, 2022
PoliteActivist:

Advise on what you know very well, especially on a public forum. Just because a scenario makes perfect sense to you doesn't mean that's how it works legally or in real life.
**Nice name BTW (Mumu). There's a footballer with same name
I am a footballer, the footballer you are talking about. I am advising from the position of experience, I know you do not have enough balls to carry my template out. There are people who do things others think are too mentally and financially crazy enough to try.

I do not care how much you think you know, but if your wife cheats on you and you know it and you forgive it, then I must really congratulate you for defeating the 5 passions of the mind. I envy you. But as for sensible men. If you live in the West, and your age gab is on the scale of the Op'ed subject simp, then you are a failure. It is either you agree that your wife fuccking around excites or you do not tolerate, and therefore you must design and execute a strategy to ensure she leaves your home in shock, no need to quarrel with such women, just Bleep them up mentally and lost.

My strategy for Diasporan Nigerians is to fuccking come back home instead of living with such a woman. Design a strategy to bring your family back home and execute my template. Oh you dont have some balls. Oh I love simps.
Re: You’ve Infected Me With Gonorrhea — Nigerian Man Confronts Wife In US (Video) by PoliteActivist: 4:30pm On Sep 17, 2022
AstraDroid:
I am a footballer, the footballer you are talking about. I am advising from the position of experience, I know you do not have enough balls to carry my template out. There are people who do things others think are too mentally and financially crazy enough to try.

I do not care how much you think you know, but if your wife cheats on you and you know it and you forgive it, then I must really congratulate you for defeating the 5 passions of the mind. I envy you. But as for sensible men. If you live in the West, and your age gab is on the scale of the Op'ed subject simp, then you are a failure. It is either you agree that your wife fuccking around excites or you do not tolerate, and therefore you must design and execute a strategy to ensure she leaves your home in shock, no need to quarrel with such women, just Bleep them up mentally and lost.

My strategy for Diasporan Nigerians is to fuccking come back home instead of living with such a woman. Design a strategy to bring your family back home and execute my template. Oh you dont have some balls. Oh I love simps.

You've now seen the light. Your strategy will work in Nigeria, but not in the Weat
Re: You’ve Infected Me With Gonorrhea — Nigerian Man Confronts Wife In US (Video) by juman(m): 4:32pm On Sep 17, 2022
This is the same video some said it was joe.
See fake news flying around.
Re: You’ve Infected Me With Gonorrhea — Nigerian Man Confronts Wife In US (Video) by Nobody: 4:34pm On Sep 17, 2022
PoliteActivist:

You've now seen the light. Your strategy will work in Nigeria, but not in the Weat
No, you did not follow me on the thread. You are impatient and highly temperamental to an idiot level. I have been saying that all along, you did not fuccking pay attention son.

Now you are schooled.
Re: You’ve Infected Me With Gonorrhea — Nigerian Man Confronts Wife In US (Video) by juman(m): 4:36pm On Sep 17, 2022
From the unset set your properties separately.
Divorce is likely in every marriage.
Re: You’ve Infected Me With Gonorrhea — Nigerian Man Confronts Wife In US (Video) by crackhouse(m): 4:37pm On Sep 17, 2022
... and she even have the guts to tell him get out
Re: You’ve Infected Me With Gonorrhea — Nigerian Man Confronts Wife In US (Video) by juman(m): 4:40pm On Sep 17, 2022
toobusy:
.......no man wants to spend the last of his days in a foreign land,he would always want to return home to spend his last days on earth(old age).... that's where the problem comes, would your kids agree to return home with you assuming you marry a white woman,the idea of living a lonely life in your old age is what normally drives men back home when looking for a wife.

Which children would return with you while they are adults living their own lives with their families?

1 Like

Re: You’ve Infected Me With Gonorrhea — Nigerian Man Confronts Wife In US (Video) by knowhowk: 4:41pm On Sep 17, 2022
Find where you can find Herbs in USA now...

Get rid of the Mess .

You that are in Nigeria .. Gonorrhea , Bacteria , Staphylococcus ,Weak Erections etc .Check below ..

She is your wife ,Handle it with Care ,Those that are not married Prevention is better than cure ooooo.

Re: You’ve Infected Me With Gonorrhea — Nigerian Man Confronts Wife In US (Video) by PoliteActivist: 4:45pm On Sep 17, 2022
AstraDroid:
No, you did not follow me on the thread. You are impatient and highly temperamental to an idiot level. I have been saying that all along, you did not fuccking pay attention son.

Now you are schooled.

You are the idiot my brother. Below is what you wrote verbatim. Like I said, mumu advice

Rent a better home and lie to her that the home is yours and you just bought it and and rent out your real homes using property lawyers as estate manager.

Inform her you have sold your home to buy this new one.

Then afterwards move out of the rented home and proceed on a year vacation and terminate the marriage with those evidences.

She will be in that new home and when the rent expires the landlord will show up.

She will be homeless and will not know you didn't sell the old home. Divorce properly and return to your home when the storm is over.
Re: You’ve Infected Me With Gonorrhea — Nigerian Man Confronts Wife In US (Video) by ORIAYO70(m): 4:46pm On Sep 17, 2022
Richy4:
That's just sad... She kept on repeating I don't need you... what a lady on a mission...
Take her abroad as a Caterpillar, Immediately she settled in, she became a beautiful butterfly...

Y u dey carry caterpillar to abroad.
Carry Keke napep

Woman can metamorphosise to anything, once dey r in abroad

1 Like

Re: You’ve Infected Me With Gonorrhea — Nigerian Man Confronts Wife In US (Video) by Edc1: 4:59pm On Sep 17, 2022
Hmmm
Re: You’ve Infected Me With Gonorrhea — Nigerian Man Confronts Wife In US (Video) by byinks(f): 5:00pm On Sep 17, 2022
H0didon:
He's a foolish old man. I used to think that old men are wise now i understand better when they say even foolish people grow old grin.

He was in USA, instead of him to stay there and be focused laslas he go find better person. Instead he came down to hellfire with boldness and wife a Hoe. Can you imagine??
Left small haven to hell to marry a problem undecided.

As our Ancestors would say "It is better to be single than to be married to the wrong person".

I don't blame him .
That illusion called loneliness can be very powerful
Re: You’ve Infected Me With Gonorrhea — Nigerian Man Confronts Wife In US (Video) by TWoods(m): 5:16pm On Sep 17, 2022
Mercury12:
Pelo o cheesy
Naija women will switch from loyal sweet wolf to lioness soon as they move in with their naija husband overseas.
Naija men no wan marry oyibo because of most of their attitude. Naija women too dey switch to oyibo lifestyle soon as them reach there.
Lol
Naija guys are confuse. This breakfast go reach everybody last last.
Let me hand this mic over to feminist that claim only men cheats grin

I'm happily married to one... and cannot imagine her treating me like that Nigerian wife. That's shocking... what miserable life.
Re: You’ve Infected Me With Gonorrhea — Nigerian Man Confronts Wife In US (Video) by TWoods(m): 5:19pm On Sep 17, 2022
PoliteActivist:

You'd have to declare ALL your assets and in most jurisdictions they are viewed as belonging equally to you and her, and will be share as such or more she'd get more

Depends... in many states, there is a time limit... if you've only been married a short time then you're only entitled to what you came into the relationship with.
Re: You’ve Infected Me With Gonorrhea — Nigerian Man Confronts Wife In US (Video) by Mercury12(m): 5:20pm On Sep 17, 2022
TWoods:

I'm happily married to one... and cannot imagine her treating me like that Nigerian wife. That's shocking... what miserable life.
well I would say you lucky to find a good one cheesy
Enjoy your marriage

1 Like

Re: You’ve Infected Me With Gonorrhea — Nigerian Man Confronts Wife In US (Video) by themanderon: 5:20pm On Sep 17, 2022
The ungrateful element has no semblance of remorse. Men should keep off ladies like this. They can send you to an early grave.
Re: You’ve Infected Me With Gonorrhea — Nigerian Man Confronts Wife In US (Video) by harmony75: 5:22pm On Sep 17, 2022
Very irresponsible woman I really feel bad for this man he was only trying to help her pay her now see how she's paying him back. She will never get help she has cursed herself �

1 Like

Re: You’ve Infected Me With Gonorrhea — Nigerian Man Confronts Wife In US (Video) by TWoods(m): 5:29pm On Sep 17, 2022
Mercury12:
well I would say you lucky to find a good one cheesy
Enjoy your marriage

Thank you! cheesy No need to go to Nigeria to find a good woman, there are plenty here.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

9 Children Raised by Animals. / Nigerian Children - Boys Were Asked To Slap A Girl. See What Happened Next! / Ex-Wife Of Evang Sam Issachar Alleges He Buried Charms & Scams His Followers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.