Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,828 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:42 PM

You’ve Infected Me With Gonorrhea — Nigerian Man Confronts Wife In US (Video) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / You’ve Infected Me With Gonorrhea — Nigerian Man Confronts Wife In US (Video) (46161 Views)

Husband Caught His Politician Wife In Bed With Their Adopted Son (Pictures) / Help! Pregnant Woman With Gonorrhea / Lady Confronts Family Friend For Sleeping With Her Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You’ve Infected Me With Gonorrhea — Nigerian Man Confronts Wife In US (Video) by seunmind44: 11:51am On Sep 17, 2022
Chei! Her name is Chinenye, from the tribe that alway claim that their women don’t cheat grin grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: You’ve Infected Me With Gonorrhea — Nigerian Man Confronts Wife In US (Video) by Starseed(m): 11:52am On Sep 17, 2022
Nawaoooo.. Make the man calm down go treat himself and em wife. Another niggar don shine em wife kongo. But I thought married women pvxxy is the cleanest?. Asking for my cabman

7 Likes

Re: You’ve Infected Me With Gonorrhea — Nigerian Man Confronts Wife In US (Video) by SeriouslySense(m): 11:53am On Sep 17, 2022
Why is he bringing such to social media, gone are the days when people kept their matters private. grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: You’ve Infected Me With Gonorrhea — Nigerian Man Confronts Wife In US (Video) by Le2money(m): 11:53am On Sep 17, 2022
Madam, it's easier for a woman to cheat in abroad than a man.....just know that and know peace Cox na dat same Abroad I dey

Juoflife1:
'You hit me'
'You said I should bet'
Wahala no dey finish cheesy
These people were once in love oo. Two married people fucking outside. One Bleep pass the other, e come dey vex.
Everybody shld gettaat biko

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: You’ve Infected Me With Gonorrhea — Nigerian Man Confronts Wife In US (Video) by seunmind44: 11:55am On Sep 17, 2022
Maybe the man even give am head before sleeping with her, that would lead to gonorrhoea of the throat

Mynd44 come and settle this your friends o

2 Likes

Re: You’ve Infected Me With Gonorrhea — Nigerian Man Confronts Wife In US (Video) by FakeIgboJew: 11:55am On Sep 17, 2022
Igbo women are meant for recreational purposes ONLY!

Marry them at your own risk!

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You’ve Infected Me With Gonorrhea — Nigerian Man Confronts Wife In US (Video) by Suspect33(m): 11:56am On Sep 17, 2022
toobusy:
Watched the video and tears was rolling out of my eyes,men doesn't deserve what some women dish out for them,a man gave you a chance to a better life outside the shores of Africa and you decided to LovePeddler around in appreciation to him,what exactly is the man's crime??the audacity of the adulterous woman is inexplicable, would she have so much courage to challenge her husband knowing fully well what she is if they were both in Africa,that man's life is in a critical danger,if he doesn't die out of Bp,the LovePeddler he calls a wife could kill him.
men have become emasculated, and this is the result

2 Likes

Re: You’ve Infected Me With Gonorrhea — Nigerian Man Confronts Wife In US (Video) by Nobody: 11:56am On Sep 17, 2022
But I didn't hear gonorrhea in this video. Where una get that one?

jaybenugo:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_dMzrzZ24I8

You’ve Infected Me With Gonorrhea — Nigerian Man Confronts Wife Over Infidelity In The U.S. (Photo, Video)

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cij0cxurAnw/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

1 Like

Re: You’ve Infected Me With Gonorrhea — Nigerian Man Confronts Wife In US (Video) by Satanista: 11:56am On Sep 17, 2022
I said it . Stay off naija girls. They are disease banks home and abroad . That is how chaos14 and beanmanx and Venumx sisters give my guys STDs

1 Like

Re: You’ve Infected Me With Gonorrhea — Nigerian Man Confronts Wife In US (Video) by FakeIgboJew: 11:56am On Sep 17, 2022
seunmind44:
Maybe the man even give am head before sleeping with her, that would lead to gonorrhoea of the throat

Mynd44 come and settle this your friends o

T0TO wey dey smell dem dey give head?

2 Likes

Re: You’ve Infected Me With Gonorrhea — Nigerian Man Confronts Wife In US (Video) by FakeIgboJew: 11:57am On Sep 17, 2022
Satanista:
I said it . Stay off IGBO girls

Fixed.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: You’ve Infected Me With Gonorrhea — Nigerian Man Confronts Wife In US (Video) by Suspect33(m): 11:58am On Sep 17, 2022
seunmind44:
Chei! Her name is Chinenye, from the tribe that alway claim that their women don’t cheat grin grin
Igbo women are the worst.. go to twitter and you'd realize why most of them hit 30 without a husband

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You’ve Infected Me With Gonorrhea — Nigerian Man Confronts Wife In US (Video) by Kajaard: 11:58am On Sep 17, 2022
TOPCRUISE:
The reason why it is advisable to go for std test before marriage

Read what you posted and see if it makes any sense.

So if they do the STD test before marriage and the result is negative that means all through the marriage the result will remain negative even if cheating takes place?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: You’ve Infected Me With Gonorrhea — Nigerian Man Confronts Wife In US (Video) by Satanista: 11:58am On Sep 17, 2022
FakeIgboJew:

Fixed.
yes Igbo girls are the worst. Those ones are disease tanks. Death to Igbos

2 Likes

Re: You’ve Infected Me With Gonorrhea — Nigerian Man Confronts Wife In US (Video) by seunmind44: 11:58am On Sep 17, 2022
FakeIgboJew:

T0TO wey dey smell dem dey give head?
in obodo oyinbo I hear sey sex is incomplete without head and blow joooooob

7 Likes

Re: You’ve Infected Me With Gonorrhea — Nigerian Man Confronts Wife In US (Video) by hope4nigeria(m): 11:59am On Sep 17, 2022
Beremx:
Marriage matter tire pesin. How many pesin wan chuk mouth inside?
Madam carry STD give Oga and she feels no remorse about it.
They should better divorce before someone dies because of marriage
divorce is the best option

3 Likes

Re: You’ve Infected Me With Gonorrhea — Nigerian Man Confronts Wife In US (Video) by Ikea81: 11:59am On Sep 17, 2022
Gerara hia, lol. Stupid Nigerian women

1 Like

Re: You’ve Infected Me With Gonorrhea — Nigerian Man Confronts Wife In US (Video) by FakeIgboJew: 11:59am On Sep 17, 2022
Richy4:
That's just sad... She kept on repeating I don't need you... what a lady on a mission...
Take her abroad as a Caterpillar, Immediately she settled in, she became a beautiful butterfly...

Awon Uju Ayu types.

This us why they are the only ones being rightly murdered by their husbands.

Useless people with no single shame and value system

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You’ve Infected Me With Gonorrhea — Nigerian Man Confronts Wife In US (Video) by GreyLaw(m): 12:00pm On Sep 17, 2022
SyrusdeHansome:
I can't stay in the US or any other country oversea and come back to marry in my continent. The question is don't they have good girls to settle down with oversea? Some men are just too naive 4 my liking.

That is what I don't understand. There are great men and women everywhere in the world. I sincerely wonder what these men try to prove by going back to their villages to look for a wife!

2 Likes

Re: You’ve Infected Me With Gonorrhea — Nigerian Man Confronts Wife In US (Video) by seunmind44: 12:01pm On Sep 17, 2022
Suspect33:
Igbo women are the worst.. go to twitter and you'd realize why most of them hit 30 without a husband
dem plenty here on nairaland, disturbing boys

1 Like

Re: You’ve Infected Me With Gonorrhea — Nigerian Man Confronts Wife In US (Video) by Chaos14: 12:01pm On Sep 17, 2022
Satanista:
I said it . Stay off naija girls. They are disease banks home and abroad . That is how chaos14 and beanmanx and Venumx sisters give my guys STDs
they don't have stds i think its the syphills that you have that is affecting your brain

6 Likes

Re: You’ve Infected Me With Gonorrhea — Nigerian Man Confronts Wife In US (Video) by penplus: 12:02pm On Sep 17, 2022
So sad

I feel sorry for that man
Re: You’ve Infected Me With Gonorrhea — Nigerian Man Confronts Wife In US (Video) by NEUDUDE: 12:02pm On Sep 17, 2022
Opinedecandid:
Mbom

Ata Mbom grin

1 Like

Re: You’ve Infected Me With Gonorrhea — Nigerian Man Confronts Wife In US (Video) by CheapHomes1: 12:03pm On Sep 17, 2022
Beremx:
Marriage matter tire pesin. How many pesin wan chuk mouth inside?
Madam carry STD give Oga and she feels no remorse about it.
They should better divorce before someone dies because of marriage

Even if you catch a woman cheating live, she go de ask say "Wetin I do"?

4 Likes

Re: You’ve Infected Me With Gonorrhea — Nigerian Man Confronts Wife In US (Video) by Satanista: 12:03pm On Sep 17, 2022
Chaos14:
they have stds i think its the syphills that you have that is affecting your brain
yes your sisters are spreading syphilis but my immune system is to tough for it to penetrate
Re: You’ve Infected Me With Gonorrhea — Nigerian Man Confronts Wife In US (Video) by FakeIgboJew: 12:03pm On Sep 17, 2022
Satanista:
yes Igbo girls are the worst. Those ones are disease tanks. Death to Igbos

Half of them nah olosho runz veterans.

Their men will just pick wife like say nah olosho house dem go.

When e set dem go dey cry.

Who you blame?.

Nah d men who think only money makes a man and a woman to love him.

That mindset makes them susceptible to only surface attractions which olosho are experts in packaging .

Spit.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: You’ve Infected Me With Gonorrhea — Nigerian Man Confronts Wife In US (Video) by Ebubu: 12:03pm On Sep 17, 2022
igbo women and wickedness when they go abroad

tufia

i’ve never seen a yoruba woman serve her husband wickedness it’s always igbo women

igbo women are as wicked as yoruba men

igbo men and yoruba women make the best marriage partners

7 Likes

Re: You’ve Infected Me With Gonorrhea — Nigerian Man Confronts Wife In US (Video) by ednut1(m): 12:05pm On Sep 17, 2022
cheesy old men going to Nigeria to pick wives are fools lol. you cant sexually satisfy these women o

6 Likes

Re: You’ve Infected Me With Gonorrhea — Nigerian Man Confronts Wife In US (Video) by Oluwaseunomo: 12:05pm On Sep 17, 2022
Juoflife1:
'You hit me'
'You said I should bet'
Wahala no dey finish cheesy
These people were once in love oo. Two married people fucking outside. One Bleep pass the other, e come dey vex.
Everybody shld gettaat biko
Your brain dey shake for this statement a typical entitled ibo hoe.

1 Like

Re: You’ve Infected Me With Gonorrhea — Nigerian Man Confronts Wife In US (Video) by Mindlog: 12:06pm On Sep 17, 2022
GreyLaw:

That is what I don't understand. There are great men and women everywhere in the world. I sincerely wonder what these men try to prove by going back to their villages to look for a wife!

Most feel the women in their countries of residence don "open eye" wella and can't "control" them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ex-Wife Of Evang Sam Issachar Alleges He Buried Charms & Scams His Followers / 9 Children Raised by Animals. / Nigerian Children - Boys Were Asked To Slap A Girl. See What Happened Next!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.