Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,145 members, 7,818,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:43 PM

Peter Obi Live Interview On CNN (Video link and Picture) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Live Interview On CNN (Video link and Picture) (49988 Views)

Nigeria’s Problems Can’t Be Solved Overnight, Says Peter Obi On CNN (Video) / EndSARS Judicial Panel Report Features On CNN (Video) / Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari's Story On CNN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Live Interview On CNN (Video link and Picture) by Nobody: 7:34pm On Sep 16, 2022
lhordspy:

Listen boy. Keep uselessing yourself for cheap likes on na!raland. You have been here all day typing nonsense and making a fool of yourself.

Get a job and get a life.

And boy, please dont ever quote me again. Gracias.

You are the one that needs a job desperately. Would I say Tinubu has given you a live line of of joblessness.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Live Interview On CNN (Video link and Picture) by ada9ja(f): 7:34pm On Sep 16, 2022
lhordspy:
Pandora liar.

And una sure say this man no dey sleep for media houses for interview.

Very desperate thing.

If u don't lie at all ever since u were born...then u re not worthy to be alive....his so called lies are not detrimental compare to the calamity Tinubu and Atiku is bringing to humanity.

Choose his so called lies compared the death, hunger, pain and anguish APC and PDP

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Live Interview On CNN (Video link and Picture) by boxypane(m): 7:35pm On Sep 16, 2022
BlazinGlory40:

That was why you voted buhari twice. I see the logic now.
Funny enough, you nor Dey my polling unit. U guys need to understand something very important, the fact that one do no delve into the direction of your understanding does not mean such person(s) is an enemy of progress( depends on what you mean by progress).
Re: Peter Obi Live Interview On CNN (Video link and Picture) by yahmohy27: 7:35pm On Sep 16, 2022
Mirabel11:
Cool
Hot de
Re: Peter Obi Live Interview On CNN (Video link and Picture) by FreeSpirited: 7:35pm On Sep 16, 2022
boxypane:

As I Dey like this, if I start with you, your generations past with unwritten legacies go Dey shake for their dirty graves. Oponu
I know u are birds of same feather... talking like fooools. Idiot...ur Agbado can not grant interview....and u call it democracy..it shall not be well with u and ur generation for being stupidd

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Live Interview On CNN (Video link and Picture) by GCFR95(m): 7:35pm On Sep 16, 2022
lhordspy:
Pandora liar.

Clown. You go soon dey scrub toilets, dey mop floor for media houses.

Very desperate thing.

You're a BIG FOoooL
Re: Peter Obi Live Interview On CNN (Video link and Picture) by leye4u: 7:35pm On Sep 16, 2022
Anigreat:

shocked

If Tinubu do half of what PO has done by granting interviews, who knows we would've taken him serious, but man is a bunch of joke. An Idiotîc dullarrd.

It is very much easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than Tinubu to allow a local television like NTA to interview him, let's not talk of global television like CNN.

Tinubu's advisers are ensuring he doesn't grant interviews.....the embarrassment from gari,ewa and dodo from the previous interviews never finish
Re: Peter Obi Live Interview On CNN (Video link and Picture) by Psychokinetic: 7:36pm On Sep 16, 2022
GodsOwnMan:
Why does my father ALWAYS look foolish and dull? We know he has a stupid brain but does he have to present that stupid preek to my dumb mother also?
Re: Peter Obi Live Interview On CNN (Video link and Picture) by Newton2024: 7:36pm On Sep 16, 2022
lhordspy:
Pandora liar.

And una sure say this man no dey sleep for media houses just for interview.

Clown. You go soon dey scrub toilets, dey mop floors for dem.

Very desperate thing.
Your sorrow is joy to Nigeria. May it multiply a million times.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Live Interview On CNN (Video link and Picture) by Truthsoldier(m): 7:37pm On Sep 16, 2022
lhordspy:
Pandora liar.

Clown. You go soon dey scrub toilets, dey mop floor for media houses.

Very desperate thing.

Your quarter-to-quench baba can never be interviewed make him nor go there go pee and poo on his agbada.

CNN will never tolerate that

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Live Interview On CNN (Video link and Picture) by FreeSpirited: 7:37pm On Sep 16, 2022
anonymous1759:

IPOB bully spotted tongue
Brainless unhinged talker spotted....imagine saying a presidential candidate doesn't need to grant interview in democracy...iidiot... ur fooolish sef thinks ur BAT is contesting for head of family. Cassava brain

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Live Interview On CNN (Video link and Picture) by Toluwanise247(m): 7:37pm On Sep 16, 2022
I still stand on my words you are not competent to rule Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Live Interview On CNN (Video link and Picture) by Harmattan123(m): 7:37pm On Sep 16, 2022
He be like say this man go get small brain
Well if e better for persin Nigeria don better......

Re: Peter Obi Live Interview On CNN (Video link and Picture) by yahmohy27: 7:37pm On Sep 16, 2022
Everythinggood:
obi my man, we the nigeria youth love u. keeps making us happy 24/7
Say you the ipob Igbo love him

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Live Interview On CNN (Video link and Picture) by Masterito(m): 7:38pm On Sep 16, 2022
What is on table before? Absolutely nothing.
Realist12:
Any one who listened to Obi on this interview will know he's not bring nothing new to the table, all his solutions have been addressed by Buhari eg refinery. We have private refineries coming to life , his take of security state policing has already been addressed by Tinubu i like how CNN was showing RRS while he was talking about state police.
Why is it so ? Why can't he go on with his rabble rousing as he does in Nigeria? At a time he even got lost of words , even the Ibo lady interviewing was dissatisfied with his answers . I repeat if only university graduates are voting Obi will be the least considered.
My Question is are Zombidients satisfied with this interview?
Re: Peter Obi Live Interview On CNN (Video link and Picture) by marcopollo(m): 7:38pm On Sep 16, 2022
OscarJaden:
I thought Reno said it was impossible
I will deactivate my Nairaland account if Emilo kan can go on CNN for interview
Haba na!!! CNN is too much na!!! Let him secure an interview in his own TV station, TVC fes.
Re: Peter Obi Live Interview On CNN (Video link and Picture) by Prinxzona10: 7:38pm On Sep 16, 2022
This fight is not even against APC or PDP buh it's against the Nigerian political thieves and as it stands now, APC wouldn't mind PDP winning and vice versa instead of LP because anything to keep Nigerians in poverty and subjugations for life,gladdens the political elites hence they must team up together to conquer their perceive enemies which is the Nigerian masses.

Peter Obi is the nemesis of the corrupt entities and he fears the evil doers more than anything in Nigeria now,so their number one priority is how to stop Peter Obi and if you must know,the Nigeria political thieves ain't fighting Peter Obi buh they're indirectly fighting a total emancipation of Nigerian populace through Peter Obi...

Finally,everything you do,will surely come back to hurt you,so keep supporting and promoting evil just because the sane Nigerian preferred candidate wasn't born from where you expected or from your own tribe...

I rest my case..Gracias!!!!

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Live Interview On CNN (Video link and Picture) by Truthsoldier(m): 7:40pm On Sep 16, 2022
Like for Obi and Obidients, Share for Agbado and Ewedu drug baron

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Live Interview On CNN (Video link and Picture) by David160(m): 7:40pm On Sep 16, 2022
Re: Peter Obi Live Interview On CNN (Video link and Picture) by Kajaard: 7:40pm On Sep 16, 2022
lhordspy:

Listen boy. Keep uselessing yourself for cheap likes on na!raland. You have been here all day typing nonsense and making a fool of yourself.

Get a job and get a life.

And boy, please dont ever quote me again. Gracias.

You are the one that urgently needs to get a job because that 30k agbado urchin monthly stipend you receive will seize once the election is over. Wretched cretin.
Re: Peter Obi Live Interview On CNN (Video link and Picture) by Newness2019: 7:40pm On Sep 16, 2022
GOD WILL MAKE IT HAPPEN FOR NIGERIAN - JUSTICE AND FAIRNESS.

THIS IS THE TURN OF THE SOUTHEAST AND EVERYBODY WITH CONSCIENCE KNOWS THAT.

NO REGION IS MORE NIGERIAN THAN THE OTHER.

LOOKING DOWN ON ANOTHER REGION IS SATANIC AND WILL NEVER BRING PEACE.

WE MUST TREAT OURSELVES FAIRLY AND JUSTLY FOR PEACE TO RAIN.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Live Interview On CNN (Video link and Picture) by 8stargeneral: 7:40pm On Sep 16, 2022
And drug Barron never come interview for NTA...Obi our incoming president

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Live Interview On CNN (Video link and Picture) by Sambaby7640: 7:41pm On Sep 16, 2022
anonymous1759:
cheesy
Nigerian populace are not the smartest that’s why these men keep on doing rubbish . How does granting interviews make a you good leader ? All the presidential candidate should tell us policies they’ve made in the past as Governors that’s still relevant today . We need a visionary leader not a talkative.
You're a fool!. Nothing special in Tinubu. He made his money illegally. He is an opportunist who was opportune to Govern Lagos and he took full advantage of it. He did not special during his tenure. He amassed wealth through looting. Lagos was lucky to have great visionary leader after he left office in Fashola. His successors did a great job and doing very well that's why he has the gut to say he made Lagos what it is today.

He lead the formation of a new party APC, with Buhari as the presidential candidate with hope of coming in after Buhari's tenure. (Emi Lokan)
If Buhari had done a great job he would have claimed he is the engine behind it but alas Buhari failed.

Now he's clamouring to Save Nigeria in the hands of Buhari. Someone he brought to power.

Never again!

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Live Interview On CNN (Video link and Picture) by Traplord09: 7:42pm On Sep 16, 2022
lhordspy:
Pandora liar.

Very desperate thing.

Just like,,,, APC and PDP
Frightening themselves all because

Labour party... ....

And da call it hate speach.... ...,
Soon
Labour party are come to Lagos
Still APC and PDP
Frightening themselves

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Live Interview On CNN (Video link and Picture) by HitbackIIback: 7:42pm On Sep 16, 2022
lhordspy:
Pandora liar.

Very desperate thing.

He's marketing himself by himself. If you stand world class journalist pls avail yourself. If you can communicate and interact with people for at least 30mins avail yourself

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Live Interview On CNN (Video link and Picture) by boxypane(m): 7:43pm On Sep 16, 2022
[quote author=FreeSpirited post=116731106]
I know u are birds of same feather... talking like fooools. Idiot...ur Agbado can not grant interview....and u call it democracy..it shall not be well with u and ur generation for being stupidd[/quote
You are lucky condoms were not in good use when you were conceived, else who would want an slowpoke with an unfortunate phone as a child? Kati Kati jati jati òmó. O gor o. And you no see person for your household tell you.
Re: Peter Obi Live Interview On CNN (Video link and Picture) by Headachetoigboh(f): 7:43pm On Sep 16, 2022
lhordspy:
Pandora liar.

Very desperate thing.

Hahaahha. We have gone pass this level. We dey world level now.Atleast the world have heard him. Tell your BATstard to just go Arise TV first let's check something

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Live Interview On CNN (Video link and Picture) by Nobody: 7:43pm On Sep 16, 2022
On peter obi mandate i stand gidigbam

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Live Interview On CNN (Video link and Picture) by femicyrus(m): 7:44pm On Sep 16, 2022
Joejonah:

Have you eaten today?
Oh! Thanks just finished eating beans and dodo
Re: Peter Obi Live Interview On CNN (Video link and Picture) by stanluiz(m): 7:44pm On Sep 16, 2022
reddingtonblack:

My grandma when she was alive do make me understand, if you use 20hrs inside everyday take postrate for someone that hate you it won't dissolve the hate rather it can only intensify hate.
No leader or politician alive has given or done half what Tinubu did for igbos in lagos and if that is not enough nothing can ever be, infact the mission is to do everything possible not to impress the igbos, the earlier the east under they can do there worst the better, no time to waste on children of hate
What did he give or done for igbos in Lagos ? List it let us see.
Re: Peter Obi Live Interview On CNN (Video link and Picture) by SeaTrade(m): 7:44pm On Sep 16, 2022
anonymous1759:
cheesy
Nigerian populace are not the smartest that’s why these men keep on doing rubbish . How does granting interviews make a you good leader ? All the presidential candidate should tell us policies they’ve made in the past as Governors that’s still relevant today . We need a visionary leader not a talkative.
Bros,I tire for their matter.
They don't wanna go there cos Tinubu go wound them with track record and sound ,workable strategy,not baby economic recovery strategies that only sounds sweet to one's ears but impractical.
Well,May the best man win.
A messiah that wants to transform Nigeria to a manufacturing hub, who couldn't change his father's importing business he inherited into anything sophisticated till date ,
Why should i believe he can do different if given Nigeria to manage? undecided

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Live Interview On CNN (Video link and Picture) by Demolakay: 7:45pm On Sep 16, 2022
lhordspy:
Pandora liar.

Very desperate thing.
C dis useless cretin displaying inherent madness here. Nairaland is nt for pple lyk u nw. Go to Yaba left
Ashiwere eniyan.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Aregbesola Begins Payment Of Osun Workers’ Salaries / Mallam El-rufai's Son Enrolled In Local Kaduna School / Apostle Johnson Suleman Prays For Peter Obi In Auchi (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.