Stats: 3,151,128 members, 7,811,185 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:34 AM

Photo Of The Woman Who Died In A Car Accident While Chasing Her Cheating Husband - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Photo Of The Woman Who Died In A Car Accident While Chasing Her Cheating Husband (92461 Views)

Woman Dies In An Accident While Chasing Cheating Husband In Calabar / Cheating Husband Chats With Wife On Her Fake Facebook Account / Lady Confess How She Put Poison On Nipple To Kill Her Cheating Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Died In A Car Accident While Chasing Her Cheating Husband by Lush100(m): 9:39pm On Sep 20, 2022
MindHacker9009:
Why do women get married, because once they settle in a man's house the next thing is to pepper the man by not showing interest in love making anymore this is what makes most men to go and look for a side chic outside.

That's what happens sir,

It is when the woman is running helter skelter and narrating stories with crocodile tears in her checks, most men will.be.moved.
Go.and see the drama before then,
The man must have beg the woman tire,
But she will form voltron,
Lie against him and try to make his life miserable.
The ma looking for peace of mind will go.and be friending one girl.
That's how the side chick will begin .
Unfortunately it's not the beauty the man is after anymore, he needs a submissive respectful woman in his life.but because of familiarity, most wives try to make a husband unhappy even if he's putting effort to keep the home.
Na until God open the book of the truth, this deceitfulness will always play out

Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Died In A Car Accident While Chasing Her Cheating Husband by highbee02: 9:39pm On Sep 20, 2022
Where is MrBrownJay1?
Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Died In A Car Accident While Chasing Her Cheating Husband by vickydevoka(m): 9:39pm On Sep 20, 2022
siofra:
Eyah, she realised too late that menascum cry

No man is worth dying for. RIP ma'am.

The husband is ugly by the way.

Previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/7339923/woman-dies-accident-while-chasing
Side chic Sabi ugly pass main wife y. Naso engineer de follow person way fat anyhow. De truth be say beauty no de keep man na peace of mind. And if u de cheat as a man woman must know. The shakara way she de do for u wen u de beg her for sex na her pride be dat. U come stop the beg her, waitin she wan de use de do iyanga again. That's y she must follow u bomba 2 Bombay to know who take away her pride

Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Died In A Car Accident While Chasing Her Cheating Husband by Hanndye: 9:39pm On Sep 20, 2022
gasparpisciotta:
She loathes the side chick to the extent that she flew into an uncontrolled rage that drove her to death

She knew the side chick
Why you no kuku tell her you no want do instead of driving her away with bad breath and smelly farts.

Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Died In A Car Accident While Chasing Her Cheating Husband by Nobody: 9:40pm On Sep 20, 2022
kay4kay:

It's not the beauty but the vibes, the attitude And the energy
Abeg tell am now before he gets married.
NAGGING is the only component that can make a man commit suicide in marriage.
Same Nagging chases peace of mind away into the abyssssss.

Marriage becomes useless and meaningless the moment nagging takes over.
NAGGING kills affection and Libido.
Only few men sustain erection after being insulted by their wives.

Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Died In A Car Accident While Chasing Her Cheating Husband by Funflipper: 9:41pm On Sep 20, 2022
xxmoney15:
The wife is even finer than the side chic

Finer fom the outside but attraction goes beyond mere physical looks.

Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Died In A Car Accident While Chasing Her Cheating Husband by Jacketaltrade: 9:41pm On Sep 20, 2022
Using skin color to judge, how intelligent.
Rozross:
So sad, I hope the cheat of a man will now live a happy life. See the man sef, I dislike light skinned men sha, they cheat with pride and very unrepentant, they are mostly abusive and possessed
Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Died In A Car Accident While Chasing Her Cheating Husband by vickydevoka(m): 9:42pm On Sep 20, 2022
Rozross:
So sad, I hope the cheat of a man will now live a happy life. See the man sef, I dislike light skinned men sha, they cheat with pride and very unrepentant, they are mostly abusive and possessed
Jesus!!! Watin concern cheat and skin colour. I for believe watin u talk buh you no get 200 percent proof
Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Died In A Car Accident While Chasing Her Cheating Husband by Thinkfree(m): 9:43pm On Sep 20, 2022
Rozross:
But what?
im light skinned and i have never cheated but have been cheated on, im not abusive but i have replied a slap from my ex with a relationship ending punch on her face that even my father had to tell her to be careful with gentle guys.
Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Died In A Car Accident While Chasing Her Cheating Husband by luluosas(m): 9:44pm On Sep 20, 2022
She would have still been alive today had she applied her number 6. Anyway, my condolences to her bereaved husband and children
Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Died In A Car Accident While Chasing Her Cheating Husband by Moneyyman: 9:44pm On Sep 20, 2022
How do you cheat on someone you've sworn forever with?

Men let's do better!

I pray she finds rest.
Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Died In A Car Accident While Chasing Her Cheating Husband by Bimpe29: 9:45pm On Sep 20, 2022
Abokoku
Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Died In A Car Accident While Chasing Her Cheating Husband by dnawah(m): 9:45pm On Sep 20, 2022
siofra:

Previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/7339923/woman-dies-accident-while-chasing
heeeee! See fine man

Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Died In A Car Accident While Chasing Her Cheating Husband by Lightorder: 9:46pm On Sep 20, 2022
Kobicove:

Who is this buffoon?! angry
deal with the truth, nincompoop
Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Died In A Car Accident While Chasing Her Cheating Husband by Nobody: 9:47pm On Sep 20, 2022
Thinkfree:
im light skinned and i have never cheated but have been cheated on, im not abusive but i have replied a slap from my ex with a relationship ending punch on her face that even my father had to tell her to be careful with gentle guys.
What happens to walking away, you just confirmed my comment on light skinned men. Both you and your ex are abusive
Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Died In A Car Accident While Chasing Her Cheating Husband by RighteousI: 9:47pm On Sep 20, 2022
siofra:

Anyone, whether male or female can be scum.

By the way, obiageli ezekwesili who is of your gender is ugly.
Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Died In A Car Accident While Chasing Her Cheating Husband by Nobody: 9:47pm On Sep 20, 2022
I
Moneyyman:
How do you cheat on someone you've sworn forever with?

Men let's do better!

I pray she finds rest.
IF you are not married, please avoid it.
MARRIAGE kills nowadays.
It is no longer worth it like in the past.
Some of us spent 3 million those days just to wife the lady of our dreams.
Most of us never knew we were being deceived.
Use your money on Something meaningful and more productive and thank me later.

Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Died In A Car Accident While Chasing Her Cheating Husband by InsightfulMind: 9:48pm On Sep 20, 2022
meetme01:

Don't be judgemental. You didn't hear the full story. Hearsay or media ranting is not enough to cast blame on the woman.

OK. What about this...The side chick is a close friend of the deceased. The woman has been suspecting foul play for 2years. She once caught them in funny way last year and decided to put camera in the house which she could access from her phone and told the husband, she won't be around for days. The man was about checking out from the house when the woman drove into the house. To avoid being caught, he sped off and the woman pursed that led to the accident.

Brotherly, all you read above was fabricated by me to justify why you shouldn't judge a case by hearsay or bloggers.

I will suggest you pick up screenwriting. Cheers!
Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Died In A Car Accident While Chasing Her Cheating Husband by tafat: 9:48pm On Sep 20, 2022
Really sad one, I hope the side chick is happy now
Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Died In A Car Accident While Chasing Her Cheating Husband by Jacketaltrade: 9:48pm On Sep 20, 2022
Hmm, seems this you're heaven is different or your dad is one of the 24 elders
obembet:
99.9999999% of men can never make heaven.

the only 0.0000001 na my dad.. and heaven is sure for him
Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Died In A Car Accident While Chasing Her Cheating Husband by InsightfulMind: 9:49pm On Sep 20, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:
I
IF you are not married, please avoid it.
MARRIAGE kills nowadays.
It is no longer worth it like in the past.
Some of us spent 3 million those days just to wife the lady of our dreams.
Most of us never knew we were being deceived.
Use your money on Something meaningful and more productive and thank me later.

Absolutely brilliant response, mate!

Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Died In A Car Accident While Chasing Her Cheating Husband by Okoroawusa: 9:50pm On Sep 20, 2022
Which kind story be this?
Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Died In A Car Accident While Chasing Her Cheating Husband by InsightfulMind: 9:52pm On Sep 20, 2022
Rozross:
But what?

You haven't answered my question. What did light skinned men do to you, to warrant such profound judgment?
Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Died In A Car Accident While Chasing Her Cheating Husband by DeGLORIOUS: 9:53pm On Sep 20, 2022
But the wife fine pass the side chick. What are my fellows looking for?
Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Died In A Car Accident While Chasing Her Cheating Husband by Prettychild(f): 9:54pm On Sep 20, 2022
Gaary:
even the side chick no fine pass the woman sef..some men sef
As in eh! The side chick is even ugly
Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Died In A Car Accident While Chasing Her Cheating Husband by Prettychild(f): 9:55pm On Sep 20, 2022
doggedfighter:
If only she can turn back the hand of time. grin grin

If only she can undo her death.

It would have been great lessons learnt.

But death gives no second chance.

In her rage maybe she forgot seatbelt.

But who's that friend that alerted her about her husband's car and side chick ¿

How does the said friend feel now ?

Reason I advocate' MIND YOUR BUSINESS'.

She saw him, nobody alerted her

Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Died In A Car Accident While Chasing Her Cheating Husband by Thinkfree(m): 9:56pm On Sep 20, 2022
Rozross:
What happens to walking away, you just confirmed my comment on light skinned men. Both you and your ex are abusive
so when a light skinned man is slapped he should turn the other ear for the dark skinned girl to slap again? There is no reason for me to ever hit a lady first but i will reply twice if she hits first.
Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Died In A Car Accident While Chasing Her Cheating Husband by MindHacker9009(m): 9:57pm On Sep 20, 2022
Lush100:

That's what happens sir,

It is when the woman is running helter skelter and narrating stories with crocodile tears in her checks, most men will.be.moved.
Go.and see the drama before then,
The man must have beg the woman tire,
But she will form voltron,
Lie against him and try to make his life miserable.
The ma looking for peace of mind will go.and be friending one girl.
That's how the side chick will begin .
Unfortunately it's not the beauty the man is after anymore, he needs a submissive respectful woman in his life.but because of familiarity, most wives try to make a husband unhappy even if he's putting effort to keep the home.
Na until God open the book of the truth, this deceitfulness will always play out

You have said the truth bro
Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Died In A Car Accident While Chasing Her Cheating Husband by Emanodimo(m): 9:57pm On Sep 20, 2022
Sad to know that she died as a result of her husband.

Can the female folk tell themselves the truth about being a woman.... A problem solver, no to indecent dressing and pride of a feminine.

The fact is that adultery, fornication, indecent dressing, rape, domestic violence and divorce won't cease in life until Jesus come, you just have to manage the pressure it comes with
Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Died In A Car Accident While Chasing Her Cheating Husband by hotwax: 10:05pm On Sep 20, 2022
Chnbanc:
she
Died for love.
Love is a beautiful thing!!

Died for love or hate?

Jealousy is far from love...it's hate
Re: Photo Of The Woman Who Died In A Car Accident While Chasing Her Cheating Husband by gasparpisciotta: 10:06pm On Sep 20, 2022
abobote:

Are you serious?

Logic and witnesses opines a desperado situation but the husband needed to prevent a wild confrontation

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

My Wife Gave Me The Shock Of My Life. Help! / Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI / Zimbabwean Man Caught Having Sex At His Wife’s Funeral With A Prostitute(Photos)