Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,487 members, 7,819,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

My Then Girlfriend Is Happily Married To The Man That Told Her To Leave Me - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Then Girlfriend Is Happily Married To The Man That Told Her To Leave Me (36020 Views)

I Regret Not Making My Marriage Work, And Now My Husband Is Happily Remarried / Am About Going On A Date With A Gal That Told Me............. / A Girl That Told Me She's In A Relationship Spend Her Night In My Place (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Then Girlfriend Is Happily Married To The Man That Told Her To Leave Me by mattmogan88: 9:08am On Sep 21, 2022
She made the right decision,

1 Like

Re: My Then Girlfriend Is Happily Married To The Man That Told Her To Leave Me by kelspinall(m): 9:08am On Sep 21, 2022
ever since I realized that dating or being in a relationship as a Young guy who is not yet ready to settle down is nothing but waste of time and money and other valuables,i backed d fuq off from anything relationship seriously...

na hook up i dey currently,we meet, bargain and knack and everyone face em front...

being relationship as a teenager is nothing but scam and steady breakfast.no this and no peace..

congratulations to ya ex

2 Likes

Re: My Then Girlfriend Is Happily Married To The Man That Told Her To Leave Me by lucky4west: 9:09am On Sep 21, 2022
if people discover happiness when they leave you be happy for them, at least you once enjoyed them, you had your chance but since you were not ready at the time she had to leave....i had a similar experience as a young chap, my ex left me for an older man that was introduced to her from her village but unfortunately the man impregnated her and made her a single mum of two kids( she had a twin actually) so keep the memories of the good time you had and move on...after all na another person babe you self go collect marry....breakfast go reach every body eventually

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Then Girlfriend Is Happily Married To The Man That Told Her To Leave Me by potland: 9:09am On Sep 21, 2022
virginprincess:
You are tha one who has fish brain since you can't comprehend what op said,he said the girl is happily married that means she is a very wise girl for leaving op.
what happened to loyalty?

2 Likes

Re: My Then Girlfriend Is Happily Married To The Man That Told Her To Leave Me by superCleanworks(m): 9:09am On Sep 21, 2022
Stephen2324:
My then girlfriend is happily married to the man that told her to leave me and marry him

His reasons was I was still young that I will still be able to love again

Bruh na man dey do man

o ji amu ne enwegi ego

i hope you will not come back in 5 years to repeat this yeye topic.

better start fighting against poverty related excuses.

1 Like

Re: My Then Girlfriend Is Happily Married To The Man That Told Her To Leave Me by ruggedtimi(m): 9:10am On Sep 21, 2022
Stephen2324:
My then girlfriend is happily married to the man that told her to leave me and marry him

Bruh na man dey do man
but wetin the man talk na true, by now u for still dey keep her as galfrnd
Re: My Then Girlfriend Is Happily Married To The Man That Told Her To Leave Me by potland: 9:10am On Sep 21, 2022
Romanoff:

Did he lie though?

Would you have married her then or now?

Na una go shame women calling them "evening newspaper" when they don't marry early cause they haven't found a man that is ready.

As long as she's happy with who she is married to, she did the right thing.

Sorry ehn, your own wife dey front.
what happened to loyalty?

1 Like

Re: My Then Girlfriend Is Happily Married To The Man That Told Her To Leave Me by baralatie(m): 9:11am On Sep 21, 2022
dangermouse:

My reasoning?

What goes around comes around bro!
Well you have a point if what the girl did was wrong!
But if what she did was right then you are the one that is wrong because it means the wife that op will marry will also be a recipient of such a careless statement
Re: My Then Girlfriend Is Happily Married To The Man That Told Her To Leave Me by Freshgrace4life(f): 9:11am On Sep 21, 2022
Stephen2324:

Bruh na man dey do man
At least she will be forever happy that you did not waste her time , just be happy for her ...

1 Like

Re: My Then Girlfriend Is Happily Married To The Man That Told Her To Leave Me by potland: 9:13am On Sep 21, 2022
Brainmytool:
Bro SIMPSON ADEMOLA, as a man, this are the 3 things you should give ur attention:

Your Mum 50%

You Sister(s) 10%

You 30%

A difference 10%

The undiluted truth we are not being told, is dat women are inconsequential especially the non family ones. Learn to understand that their value depreciates daily. Why are many of them that did shakara dat year begging to be married? Thats because of their valuelessness. Including the ones above me. grin

A man has options

Babymama

surrogacy

and still live happily. So don't cry because of a woman who never loved you but had time to suck u dry.
god bless you. Youve made my day
Re: My Then Girlfriend Is Happily Married To The Man That Told Her To Leave Me by Martinez39s(m): 9:14am On Sep 21, 2022
Tradepunter2:
Baba, nothing like man dy do man..... were you ready to marry?

all these young men nowadays act like they nu get sense..... you will see young guy dy earn 30k and dy spend ontop woman..

No focus at all, any small cash they get they are off to please one woman..... too many simps in this young generation.

A man that sacrifice fking around, build capacity and is now stable has the power to choose any woman he wishes to marry....

Go develop yourself and stabilize yourself so that you will have same power to settle with any woman
grin grin grin grin

Some wan even marry and born pikin on top 50k/month. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Then Girlfriend Is Happily Married To The Man That Told Her To Leave Me by Ringstonerxx11: 9:14am On Sep 21, 2022
Sad but d truth is, women are object of amusement... Nothing else

So don't see Dem as an asset cos dey cost something (price) except u wan Bleep dirty punna... Same babe go fit cheat on d man with a much younger man

5 Likes

Re: My Then Girlfriend Is Happily Married To The Man That Told Her To Leave Me by potland: 9:14am On Sep 21, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Inside life
Men don suffer

You lose money chasing women, but you can never lose women chasing money

Hustle 247 my brother

word. you are streetwise

1 Like

Re: My Then Girlfriend Is Happily Married To The Man That Told Her To Leave Me by potland: 9:16am On Sep 21, 2022
Odunharry:
Sorry bro.. She was never yours. Just try and move on..

Truth you will hate to hear is she never loved you, and the fact she' was listen to that while you were dating proves she's only seeing you as option..
does love really exist

1 Like

Re: My Then Girlfriend Is Happily Married To The Man That Told Her To Leave Me by Romanoff(f): 9:16am On Sep 21, 2022
anonimi:

Nice and wise comment, but how you want take see your husband for front if you dey cover face for picture? grin

I done see my own husband o.

1 Like

Re: My Then Girlfriend Is Happily Married To The Man That Told Her To Leave Me by Brushstrokes20: 9:17am On Sep 21, 2022
Move on and refrain monitoring her!
Water wey person go drink no go flow pass am cool

Besides, all that glitters ain't gold...
I know a lot of ladies traversing HELL in their marriages, yet FORMING # happily married on social media! cool
Re: My Then Girlfriend Is Happily Married To The Man That Told Her To Leave Me by Geovanni412(m): 9:18am On Sep 21, 2022
potland:
does love really exist

It does. A man is loved whenever he can provide necessary resources for the family. A woman expects to be loved unconditionally. Las las, this life no balance.

1 Like

Re: My Then Girlfriend Is Happily Married To The Man That Told Her To Leave Me by SocialJustice: 9:18am On Sep 21, 2022
Romanoff:

Did he lie though?

Na una go shame women calling them "evening newspaper" when they don't marry early cause they haven't found a man that is ready.

You have very pretty skin, it even spills into your finger nails.
Re: My Then Girlfriend Is Happily Married To The Man That Told Her To Leave Me by potland: 9:19am On Sep 21, 2022
Utanisco:
The problem of this world started in genesis 2 vs 18
When God said let me make help meat for a man that it is not good for a man to be alone

That was a really deep problem to mankind

That is where it all started

To you people that wish to marry in future
Goodluck

As for me n my family
We will serve the lord

Thankyou n God bless you
are you married?
Re: My Then Girlfriend Is Happily Married To The Man That Told Her To Leave Me by Romanoff(f): 9:19am On Sep 21, 2022
SocialJustice:
You have very pretty skin, it even spills into your finger nails.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: My Then Girlfriend Is Happily Married To The Man That Told Her To Leave Me by severee(m): 9:20am On Sep 21, 2022
Stephen2324:

Bruh na man dey do man
Tell her father to leave her mother and marry you e go pain am gan
Re: My Then Girlfriend Is Happily Married To The Man That Told Her To Leave Me by MoneyMustBMade(m): 9:20am On Sep 21, 2022
Rozross:
But he told her the bitter truth na, why are you pained? Were you ready to marry and she didn’t agree? Please be happy for her and support her with prayers in her marital life, you were obviously a time waster.

Hahah this girl they always dey raw
Make him pray for person wey break him heart, na wao easy now before my man go pray make the marriage break
Re: My Then Girlfriend Is Happily Married To The Man That Told Her To Leave Me by Tradepunter2: 9:21am On Sep 21, 2022
Martinez39s:
grin grin grin grin

Some wan even marry and born pikin on top 50k/month. grin

It's terrifying I swear.... I employ them and I sack them a lot because they don't have focus...
Re: My Then Girlfriend Is Happily Married To The Man That Told Her To Leave Me by MoneyMustBMade(m): 9:22am On Sep 21, 2022
Romanoff:

Did he lie though?

Brutal!
Re: My Then Girlfriend Is Happily Married To The Man That Told Her To Leave Me by anonimi: 9:23am On Sep 21, 2022
Romanoff:
I done see my own husband o.

cheesy grin

Congrats to you and him also. He who finds a wife has found a good thing, na so the Holy Book tok am.

1 Like

Re: My Then Girlfriend Is Happily Married To The Man That Told Her To Leave Me by dangermouse(m): 9:23am On Sep 21, 2022
baralatie:

Well you have a point if what the girl did was wrong!
But if what she did was right then you are the one that is wrong because it means the wife that op will marry will also be a recipient of such a careless statement

The op never left the girl? She is the one that left based on an advice that op is too young right?

Babe left op based on the advice right?

The op is absolved of anything cos he is innocent pertaining this matter right?
The babe is the offender here and not the op right?

So the babe being the offender has a reckoning with karma.

1 Like

Re: My Then Girlfriend Is Happily Married To The Man That Told Her To Leave Me by potland: 9:23am On Sep 21, 2022
Geovanni412:

It does. A man is loved whenever he can provide necessary resources for the family. A woman expects to be loved unconditionally. Las las, this life no balance.
that ain't love. am talking about true love. Come rain, come sunshine. We stick together

3 Likes

Re: My Then Girlfriend Is Happily Married To The Man That Told Her To Leave Me by baralatie(m): 9:24am On Sep 21, 2022
dangermouse:

The op never left the girl? She is the one that left based on an advice that op is too young right?

Babe left op based on the advice right?

The op is absolved of anything cos he is innocent pertaining this matter right?
The babe is the offender here and not the op right?

So the babe being the offender has a reckoning with karma.
Is the op innocent of wasting the girls' life and time?
Like I said becadeful of what you wish oneself?
Re: My Then Girlfriend Is Happily Married To The Man That Told Her To Leave Me by Streetmovement(m): 9:25am On Sep 21, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Inside life there's still life
Re: My Then Girlfriend Is Happily Married To The Man That Told Her To Leave Me by Mr5050(m): 9:27am On Sep 21, 2022
Senior man, them no dey keep girls o, when you ready there are one thousand and one girls ready to settle down. As a man you are more at advantage than the girl na more money u need to shop for girls of ur taste .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

9 Types Of Men Women Avoid! / Should I Still Contact Her??. / Is There A Proper Age To Have Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.