Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

My Then Girlfriend Is Happily Married To The Man That Told Her To Leave Me - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Then Girlfriend Is Happily Married To The Man That Told Her To Leave Me (36024 Views)

I Regret Not Making My Marriage Work, And Now My Husband Is Happily Remarried / Am About Going On A Date With A Gal That Told Me............. / A Girl That Told Me She's In A Relationship Spend Her Night In My Place (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Then Girlfriend Is Happily Married To The Man That Told Her To Leave Me by djon78(m): 6:02pm On Sep 21, 2022
Romanoff:

Did he lie though?

Would you have married her then or now?

Na una go shame women calling them "evening newspaper" when they don't marry early cause they haven't found a man that is ready.

As long as she's happy with who she is married to, she did the right thing.

Sorry ehn, your own wife dey front.

I wonder o

The girl is Happy

So why is he lamenting?

He should find his own happiness

Nawao

1 Like

Re: My Then Girlfriend Is Happily Married To The Man That Told Her To Leave Me by djon78(m): 6:06pm On Sep 21, 2022
Clazzone:
Oga all na game, he played his, if he wasn't naive, how come he lost out, my current wife was someone's girlfriend, I did my background research on him, and I convinced her to see reason why I am better.

Today, she is my wife with three kids and she is super proud of me because I treat her like a queen that she is.

Exactly

I wonder why he dey lament
Re: My Then Girlfriend Is Happily Married To The Man That Told Her To Leave Me by TonyBby: 7:02pm On Sep 21, 2022
Rozross:
But he told her the bitter truth na, why are you pained? Were you ready to marry and she didn’t agree? Please be happy for her and support her with prayers in her marital life, you were obviously a time waster.

Just the same way you're happily married to that old Papi??
Re: My Then Girlfriend Is Happily Married To The Man That Told Her To Leave Me by Fiscus105(m): 7:04pm On Sep 21, 2022
dangermouse:

Who told the op was wasting the girls time?

Did the op mention that he never wished to marry the girl?

I never wished anybody any evil or bad, but we all reap what we sow. Leaving someone who did nothing to you simply cos he is still young is no excuse. people marry at tender ages of 17 and 18. No big deal.

Like it or not what goes around comes around.

Its the law of nature which no one can escape!

Hope u know it's totally foolishness, risking ur life with time waster.

When the then girlfriend told him, what mature guy that capable told her. Did immature guy up his game for relationship to end in marriage as quickly as possible? At least, to shame the mature guy.

Hope u realize that immature guy still wandering in the desert of singleness and not knowing the year he will walk another mature lady down the aisle?

1 Like

Re: My Then Girlfriend Is Happily Married To The Man That Told Her To Leave Me by Wwwq: 8:45pm On Sep 21, 2022
;DThat’s a whorre for you your time to laugh at them is coming
Re: My Then Girlfriend Is Happily Married To The Man That Told Her To Leave Me by potland: 8:50pm On Sep 21, 2022
Martinez39s:
No.
why
Re: My Then Girlfriend Is Happily Married To The Man That Told Her To Leave Me by potland: 8:52pm On Sep 21, 2022
djon78:

I wonder o
The girl is Happy
So why is he lamenting?
He should find his own happiness
Nawao
have you been dumped before
Re: My Then Girlfriend Is Happily Married To The Man That Told Her To Leave Me by potland: 8:57pm On Sep 21, 2022
Clazzone:
Oga all na game, he played his, if he wasn't naive, how come he lost out, my current wife was someone's girlfriend, I did my background research on him, and I convinced her to see reason why I am better.

Today, she is my wife with three kids and she is super proud of me because I treat her like a queen that she is.
look at this one. He married another guy's whóre and he's blabbing. mugu you've been played. Shame on you
Re: My Then Girlfriend Is Happily Married To The Man That Told Her To Leave Me by potland: 8:59pm On Sep 21, 2022
Romanoff:

I be who I be.
are you a feminist?
Re: My Then Girlfriend Is Happily Married To The Man That Told Her To Leave Me by potland: 9:01pm On Sep 21, 2022
spiceadole:

Those they are in love with likely keep them for free knacking for years,then dump them and marry another..
Some women have decided to be wise.
Some are still foolish.
Any relationship more than 6 months or 1 year max ..Cancel.
man or woman who need marriage more?
Re: My Then Girlfriend Is Happily Married To The Man That Told Her To Leave Me by potland: 9:05pm On Sep 21, 2022
Regex:

Omo to carry ashawo cheap pass to marry oh
you fúck hookup girls?
Re: My Then Girlfriend Is Happily Married To The Man That Told Her To Leave Me by potland: 9:08pm On Sep 21, 2022
Arielle:

Sensible girl. It is men like you that she will stay with, through your growth, supporting and loving you until you "make it", then you'll turn tiger and find fault with her to justify why you want to leave her for another woman. Loyalty to most Nigerian men is a thankless exercise in futility. She made the right choice. Move on.
you don tey for here oh. how old are you now?
Re: My Then Girlfriend Is Happily Married To The Man That Told Her To Leave Me by Romanoff(f): 9:10pm On Sep 21, 2022
potland:
are you a feminist?

God forbid.
Re: My Then Girlfriend Is Happily Married To The Man That Told Her To Leave Me by Nonexisting1: 9:25pm On Sep 21, 2022
potland:
are you a feminist?
Biko leave this our nairaland bride alone, she get sense unlike numerous others and she is unbiased most of the times too.

1 Like

Re: My Then Girlfriend Is Happily Married To The Man That Told Her To Leave Me by Regex: 9:26pm On Sep 21, 2022
potland:
you fúck hookup girls?

Who's asking?
Re: My Then Girlfriend Is Happily Married To The Man That Told Her To Leave Me by potland: 9:56pm On Sep 21, 2022
Regex:

Who's asking?
I own codedruns
Re: My Then Girlfriend Is Happily Married To The Man That Told Her To Leave Me by potland: 9:58pm On Sep 21, 2022
Romanoff:

God forbid.
you sound like one but you don't act like them
Re: My Then Girlfriend Is Happily Married To The Man That Told Her To Leave Me by djon78(m): 10:01pm On Sep 21, 2022
potland:
have you been dumped before

Which kind question be this

Who never chop breakfast before

I chop am very well
My girl I was crazy in love left me because I lost my job and business Investment
And married another man

I was deeply hurt
Na there I develop cold heart towards all these love nonsense

But I moved on
Licked my wounds
I was not bitter
Towards the girl

The funny thing
On my traditional wedding day
She came
I was shocked
She came to see the girl I finally married
I later bounced back
And had gotten successful
I asked her hope your husband is treating you well
She said yes

I was very good to her
Treated her nicely
She knew I was a good Man

But I had already moved on
That breakfast really helped me to toughen my heart
And not be a very foolish simp

The guy should move on
A man letting woman matter to worry him like that is not good
F.uck love or whatever
It makes people useless
Re: My Then Girlfriend Is Happily Married To The Man That Told Her To Leave Me by kelspinall(m): 1:44am On Sep 22, 2022
potland:
connect me. Konji is not my friend
it has a price
Re: My Then Girlfriend Is Happily Married To The Man That Told Her To Leave Me by potland: 7:33am On Sep 22, 2022
kelspinall:
it has a price
at what cost? I thought its free.
Re: My Then Girlfriend Is Happily Married To The Man That Told Her To Leave Me by Regex: 8:25am On Sep 22, 2022
potland:
I own codedruns

OK. If I need I go holla you na
Re: My Then Girlfriend Is Happily Married To The Man That Told Her To Leave Me by kelspinall(m): 8:35am On Sep 22, 2022
potland:
at what cost? I thought its free.
anything money,am not charging you am but it will be a freewill donation from you...i know a tv group that connects hookup and runsgal
lets chat on whatsapp-zero seven zero sixty 6 eighty 1 fifty 9 eleven..i paid to also get the link
Re: My Then Girlfriend Is Happily Married To The Man That Told Her To Leave Me by Dshocker(m): 9:21am On Sep 22, 2022
Stephen2324:
My then girlfriend is happily married to the man that told her to leave me and marry him

His reasons was I was still young that I will still be able to love again

Bruh na man dey do man

As your fellow guy, i will tell you that this post you made holds no water, women are like flowers and have limited time frame to settle down, since you weren't ready, she got married to someone else that is ready.

She did the right thing and if it were my sister, i would advice her to leave you and if it were my own girlfriend, i would also advice her to go ahead and get married to the man, since i am not ready.

Besides you are not even sure in the next 5yrs, you will settle down, so calm down and stop disgracing yourself.
Re: My Then Girlfriend Is Happily Married To The Man That Told Her To Leave Me by potland: 4:26pm On Sep 22, 2022
Regex:

OK. If I need I go holla you na
so you dey pretend b4
Re: My Then Girlfriend Is Happily Married To The Man That Told Her To Leave Me by Regex: 6:05pm On Sep 22, 2022
potland:
so you dey pretend b4

What's there? It's cheaper than keeping girlfriends na.
Re: My Then Girlfriend Is Happily Married To The Man That Told Her To Leave Me by qtguru(m): 6:11pm On Sep 22, 2022
Dshocker:

As your fellow guy, i will tell you that this post you made holds no water, women are like flowers and have limited time frame to settle down, since you weren't ready, she got married to someone else that is ready.

She did the right thing and if it were my sister, i would advice her to leave you and if it were my own girlfriend, i would also advice her to go ahead and get married to the man, since i am not ready.

Besides you are not even sure in the next 5yrs, you will settle down, so calm down and stop disgracing yourself.

Abi you dey mind am, marriage is not by love alone but spiritual, mental and mostly financial.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Should I Still Contact Her??. / 9 Types Of Men Women Avoid! / Is There A Proper Age To Have Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.