Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,648 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:44 PM

My Then Girlfriend Is Happily Married To The Man That Told Her To Leave Me - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Then Girlfriend Is Happily Married To The Man That Told Her To Leave Me (36004 Views)

I Regret Not Making My Marriage Work, And Now My Husband Is Happily Remarried / Am About Going On A Date With A Gal That Told Me............. / A Girl That Told Me She's In A Relationship Spend Her Night In My Place (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Then Girlfriend Is Happily Married To The Man That Told Her To Leave Me by seunaj: 8:45am On Sep 21, 2022
Congratulations

1 Like

Re: My Then Girlfriend Is Happily Married To The Man That Told Her To Leave Me by Machinegun91(m): 8:45am On Sep 21, 2022
There's no crime snatching a good girl from a good for nothing guy.

The man really help you and your ex.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Then Girlfriend Is Happily Married To The Man That Told Her To Leave Me by TA4TA4: 8:46am On Sep 21, 2022
Lol.... I beg you were waiting for KARMA to come help you do justice on your behalf by making their marriage not work abi?

I wan invite you to the below programme.... After partaking... I assure you... You go dey accustomed to pain and heartbreaks wey still dey ahead... grin shocked

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ex__6LcJr8E
Re: My Then Girlfriend Is Happily Married To The Man That Told Her To Leave Me by anonimi: 8:46am On Sep 21, 2022
Romanoff:
Did he lie though?

Would you have married her then or now?

Na una go shame women calling them "evening newspaper" when they don't marry early cause they haven't found a man that is ready.

As long as she's happy with who she is married to, she did the right thing.

Sorry ehn, your own wife dey front.

Nice and wise comment, but how you want take see your husband for front if you dey cover face for picture? grin

1 Like

Re: My Then Girlfriend Is Happily Married To The Man That Told Her To Leave Me by nkemoma(m): 8:48am On Sep 21, 2022
Stephen2324:
My then girlfriend is happily married to the man that told her to leave me and marry him

His reasons was I was still young that I will still be able to love again

Bruh na man dey do man

Calm down ..life na naija film.. U go soon blow buy G wagon, build mansion and the man go be your gateman

Lol

4 Likes

Re: My Then Girlfriend Is Happily Married To The Man That Told Her To Leave Me by ejieddy: 8:48am On Sep 21, 2022
And nothing will happen to her or her marriage. They will enjoy it till their old age and God will bless them richly. Go and marry your own wife.

8 Likes

Re: My Then Girlfriend Is Happily Married To The Man That Told Her To Leave Me by Candycrushy(f): 8:48am On Sep 21, 2022
Be happy for her n move on
U fit still dump her tmrw so the girl made a quick wise decision

2 Likes

Re: My Then Girlfriend Is Happily Married To The Man That Told Her To Leave Me by Chimookigwe: 8:48am On Sep 21, 2022
Rozross:
But he told her the bitter truth na, why are you pained? Were you ready to marry and she didn’t agree? Please be happy for her and support her with prayers in her marital life, you were obviously a time waster.

As you no wan get sense, your foolishness will be your undoing.
Re: My Then Girlfriend Is Happily Married To The Man That Told Her To Leave Me by Krublog(m): 8:50am On Sep 21, 2022
If you ever loved her, you'd appreciate the fact that she's "Happily married".

Keep pushing, your time will come.

Enjoy!!!
Re: My Then Girlfriend Is Happily Married To The Man That Told Her To Leave Me by LINSAR: 8:50am On Sep 21, 2022
Romanoff:

Did he lie though?

Would you have married her then or now?

Na una go shame women calling them "evening newspaper" when they don't marry early cause they haven't found a man that is ready.

As long as she's happy with who she is married to, she did the right thing.

Sorry ehn, your own wife dey front.

Women are same.
See what a full grown woman is saying.

Did they ever sit down to talk about marriage?

3 Likes

Re: My Then Girlfriend Is Happily Married To The Man That Told Her To Leave Me by Patriotic9ja(m): 8:50am On Sep 21, 2022
Stephen2324:
My then girlfriend is happily married to the man that told her to leave me and marry him

Bruh na man dey do man

How man take do man? They simply did the right thing. You weren't ready for it. You will surely get yours when you are ready. While I was in school, I always advised my girlfriends same. I happily advised them to go ahead when a matured man comes for them for marriage. Because I was still schooling and ain't working or ready for marriage. Neither should I keep them on waiting and later disappoint.

What you need is to take your studies or hustles more serious. Once you are ready, you too will take a wife from a "caretaker boyfriend". No hard feelings bro. That's how it is. It is what it is.....

4 Likes

Re: My Then Girlfriend Is Happily Married To The Man That Told Her To Leave Me by Beverlyjean(f): 8:51am On Sep 21, 2022
Rozross:
But he told her the bitter truth na, why are you pained? Were you ready to marry and she didn’t agree? Please be happy for her and support her with prayers in her marital life, you were obviously a time waster.

Why do most of you think that getting married means u have been saved... some people also got admission to the best schools but never graduated... thats y they celebrate silver , Golden , platinum ( if age allows that) anniversaries... in as much as I agree he was still young and that he most likely had no chance ...but that still don't guarantee that she will have a successful marriage

11 Likes

Re: My Then Girlfriend Is Happily Married To The Man That Told Her To Leave Me by masterfactor(m): 8:51am On Sep 21, 2022
Man is built to hunt not to scavenged.
Re: My Then Girlfriend Is Happily Married To The Man That Told Her To Leave Me by Slynation(m): 8:51am On Sep 21, 2022
Nice...well, since you had no intentions of getting married to her and you didn't report any cases of severe spending, it's a win win situation, you might have broken up with her by now, reason why guys should enjoy the coochie why it last and still available to you...

3 Likes

Re: My Then Girlfriend Is Happily Married To The Man That Told Her To Leave Me by archbishop007(m): 8:52am On Sep 21, 2022
Sheistoopretty:

Wailings of a Simp grin grin grin grin grin grin U need to hustle hard dear.. if u had enough money by now, you would've barely remembered that someone like her existed

And maybe, just maybe, she might be the one sharing this in regrets grin grin grin

Get back at her as in; someone that's happily married?
You want to get back at her? GO AND HUSTLE tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: My Then Girlfriend Is Happily Married To The Man That Told Her To Leave Me by spiceadole: 8:53am On Sep 21, 2022
Stephen2324:

Bruh na man dey do man

Congratulations to the lady

She applied wisdom and married a man who was ready,and not continuing to serve illicit sex to boyfriend who may turn around tomorrow to slut and single shame her after years of knacking.

I wish her good luck.

6 Likes

Re: My Then Girlfriend Is Happily Married To The Man That Told Her To Leave Me by jaxxy(m): 8:54am On Sep 21, 2022
Stephen2324:

Bruh na man dey do man

If ure young and not ready to marry and ur gf is in a hurry let her go. it doesn't make sense to tie her down when sm1else wants to marry her not boyfriend her like u are doing.

u cannot compare boyfriend and husband.

2 Likes

Re: My Then Girlfriend Is Happily Married To The Man That Told Her To Leave Me by baralatie(m): 8:56am On Sep 21, 2022
Abfinest007:
Go for Thanksgiving
Re: My Then Girlfriend Is Happily Married To The Man That Told Her To Leave Me by baralatie(m): 8:57am On Sep 21, 2022
jaxxy:

If ure young and not ready to marry and ur gf is in a hurry let her go. it doesn't make sense to tie her down when sm1else wants to marry her not boyfriend her like u are doing.

u cannot compare boyfriend and husband.
Re: My Then Girlfriend Is Happily Married To The Man That Told Her To Leave Me by Olam09(m): 8:57am On Sep 21, 2022
Stephen2324:

Bruh na man dey do man

Hmm..
Re: My Then Girlfriend Is Happily Married To The Man That Told Her To Leave Me by zigi(f): 8:57am On Sep 21, 2022
Stephen2324:

Bruh na man dey do man

Heavy time waster. Thank God she left u

1 Like

Re: My Then Girlfriend Is Happily Married To The Man That Told Her To Leave Me by baralatie(m): 8:59am On Sep 21, 2022
Patriotic9ja:

How man take do man? They simply did the right thing. You weren't ready for it. You will surely get yours when you are ready. While I was in school, I always advised my girlfriends same. I happily advised them to go ahead when a matured man comes for them for marriage. Because I was still schooling and ain't working or ready for marriage. Neither should I keep them on waiting and later disappoint.

What you need is to take your studies or hustles more serious. Once you are ready, you too will take a wife from a "caretaker boyfriend". No hard feelings bro. That's how it is. It is what it is.....
That is wisdom
Re: My Then Girlfriend Is Happily Married To The Man That Told Her To Leave Me by DryMouth: 9:00am On Sep 21, 2022
Please someone should come and tell my present girlfri the samething so that she can leave me. I want to be single. Take myself out to nice places and f"ck whoever i want without feeling any remorse. Singleness is actually a blessing

3 Likes

Re: My Then Girlfriend Is Happily Married To The Man That Told Her To Leave Me by Tradepunter2: 9:01am On Sep 21, 2022
Baba, nothing like man dy do man..... were you ready to marry?

all these young men nowadays act like they nu get sense..... you will see young guy dy earn 30k and dy spend ontop woman..

No focus at all, any small cash they get they are off to please one woman..... too many simps in this young generation.

A man that sacrifice fking around, build capacity and is now stable has the power to choose any woman he wishes to marry....

Go develop yourself and stabilize yourself so that you will have same power to settle with any woman

1 Like

Re: My Then Girlfriend Is Happily Married To The Man That Told Her To Leave Me by dangermouse(m): 9:03am On Sep 21, 2022
Stephen2324:

Bruh na man dey do man

A yoruba adage has it that the same cane used in flogging and old wife would srill be used in flogging the new wife.

Never mind, someone will still tell her ro leave the husband cos he is too old for her.
She will comply I know...get it?

Double ur hustle bro!

2 Likes

Re: My Then Girlfriend Is Happily Married To The Man That Told Her To Leave Me by ppogba: 9:04am On Sep 21, 2022
Since they are happily married, what do you now want people on Nairaland to do?

Perhaps, cry on your behalf that the innocent girl is happy in her marriage.

Quit moaning and think of moving your life forward.

Money comes and women will come.

3 Likes

Re: My Then Girlfriend Is Happily Married To The Man That Told Her To Leave Me by xevove2061: 9:04am On Sep 21, 2022
Stephen2324:

Bruh na man dey do man

did he lie? i am sure you probably are less than 24 with no tangible source of income.

1 Like

Re: My Then Girlfriend Is Happily Married To The Man That Told Her To Leave Me by Exceed15: 9:05am On Sep 21, 2022
Stephen2324:

Bruh na man dey do man

No he didn't tell her what to do , she left you for him. She's not a baby.
Re: My Then Girlfriend Is Happily Married To The Man That Told Her To Leave Me by baralatie(m): 9:05am On Sep 21, 2022
dangermouse:

A yoruba adage has it that the same cane used in flogging and old wife would srill be used in flogging the new wife.

Never mind, someone will still tell her ro leave the husband cos he is too old for her.
She will comply I know...get it?

Double ur hustle bro!
See your reasoning?
undecided
Re: My Then Girlfriend Is Happily Married To The Man That Told Her To Leave Me by dangermouse(m): 9:07am On Sep 21, 2022
baralatie:

See your reasoning?
undecided

My reasoning?

What goes around comes around bro!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Couple Who Met In Secondary School Set To Wed (photos) / Ways To Make your Man Propose To You Fast / "I Met My Husband-To-Be Out Of Boredom";Excited Lady Shares Her Love Story. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.