Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,785 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:19 PM

My Then Girlfriend Is Happily Married To The Man That Told Her To Leave Me - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Then Girlfriend Is Happily Married To The Man That Told Her To Leave Me (36021 Views)

I Regret Not Making My Marriage Work, And Now My Husband Is Happily Remarried / Am About Going On A Date With A Gal That Told Me............. / A Girl That Told Me She's In A Relationship Spend Her Night In My Place (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Then Girlfriend Is Happily Married To The Man That Told Her To Leave Me by royalmu: 9:28am On Sep 21, 2022
Do you want us to ask her to leave the man and come back to you?
Re: My Then Girlfriend Is Happily Married To The Man That Told Her To Leave Me by MoneyMustBMade(m): 9:28am On Sep 21, 2022
Sheistoopretty:

I'm not surprised.. A broke boy will always support his likes grin grin grin grin grin

Very brutal
Re: My Then Girlfriend Is Happily Married To The Man That Told Her To Leave Me by Dalnadoni: 9:29am On Sep 21, 2022
Stephen2324:
My then girlfriend is happily married to the man that told her to leave me and marry him

His reasons was I was still young that I will still be able to love again

Bruh na man dey do man
I even like the fact that you said happily married which means you are unhappily unmarried...oga go and hug transformer and happily die
Re: My Then Girlfriend Is Happily Married To The Man That Told Her To Leave Me by imagrg(m): 9:29am On Sep 21, 2022
Na that free totow he missed badly not the babe herself.

Time for you to do something to improve yourself financially. That way, another lady would leave her boyfriend to marry you!

For now, you never reach to marry. So nor waste that girl time.
Re: My Then Girlfriend Is Happily Married To The Man That Told Her To Leave Me by baralatie(m): 9:29am On Sep 21, 2022
royalmu:
Do you want us to ask her to leave the man and come back to you?
grin
Re: My Then Girlfriend Is Happily Married To The Man That Told Her To Leave Me by 4teenblaq: 9:30am On Sep 21, 2022
virginprincess:
You are tha one who has fish brain since you can't comprehend what op said,he said the girl is happily married that means she is a very wise girl for leaving op.

Wow!!! From what the op said, you failed to understand that the action of the girl is not of her own but a persuasion from someone, when nothing was actually wrong with the former relationship.. But you seem to think it is a good decision because he termed it HAPPILY MARRIED..

I wonder if you will continue acknowledging the decision, when next the op come here and tell us that another person has persuaded the girl to divorce the marriage because the other man is too old.
Re: My Then Girlfriend Is Happily Married To The Man That Told Her To Leave Me by potland: 9:30am On Sep 21, 2022
Patriotic9ja:

How man take do man? They simply did the right thing. You weren't ready for it. You will surely get yours when you are ready. While I was in school, I always advised my girlfriends same. I happily advised them to go ahead when a matured man comes for them for marriage. Because I was still schooling and ain't working or ready for marriage. Neither should I keep them on waiting and later disappoint.

What you need is to take your studies or hustles more serious. Once you are ready, you too will take a wife from a "caretaker boyfriend". No hard feelings bro. That's how it is. It is what it is.....
so you are ready to wife second hand goods? Mr man

1 Like

Re: My Then Girlfriend Is Happily Married To The Man That Told Her To Leave Me by SmartPolician: 9:31am On Sep 21, 2022
4teenblaq:
You ex girl got fish brain.

You should be thanking God she left.

This is false. Men are better than others.

Some are richer, finer, more educated, more traveled and have more prospects and ambition in life.

The babe saw the potential in her husband and decamped. Even the OP admitted that she's happy with him now.
Re: My Then Girlfriend Is Happily Married To The Man That Told Her To Leave Me by baralatie(m): 9:32am On Sep 21, 2022
4teenblaq:

Wow!!! From what the op said, you failed to understand that the action of the girl is not of her own but a persuasion from someone, when nothing was actually wrong with the former relationship.. But you seem to think it is a good decision because he termed it HAPPILY MARRIED..

I wonder if you will continue acknowledging the decision, when next the op come here and tell us that another person has persuaded the girl to divorce the marriage because the other man is too old.
If there is nothing wrong with that last relationship then she will not leave that relationship!
That she left that relationship means that relationship had it's defects of which the op does not have the power to solve at that time!
Re: My Then Girlfriend Is Happily Married To The Man That Told Her To Leave Me by Psoul(m): 9:33am On Sep 21, 2022
Stephen2324:
My then girlfriend is happily married to the man that told her to leave me and marry him

Bruh na man dey do man

That means that the man is a very sincere person.
He never came to deceive the girl.
He came for marriage and he fulfilled it.

U wanted the babe for sex.
I believe, u are not married now.
That means, you would've kept the girl up to now with no direction.
Probably, at the end, you will still dump her for another fresh babe.

The girl took the right decision.

3 Likes

Re: My Then Girlfriend Is Happily Married To The Man That Told Her To Leave Me by Hassanmaye(m): 9:34am On Sep 21, 2022
Stephen2324:

Bruh na man dey do man
You learn the hard way about that gender we keep on telling you about them, how manipulative they are but NO you guys say we are misogynists. You will learn the hard way this is an ice pack

1 Like

Re: My Then Girlfriend Is Happily Married To The Man That Told Her To Leave Me by MoneyMustBMade(m): 9:34am On Sep 21, 2022
Machinegun91:
There's no crime snatching a good girl from a good for nothing guy.

The man really help you and your ex.

Excessively brutal
Re: My Then Girlfriend Is Happily Married To The Man That Told Her To Leave Me by potland: 9:35am On Sep 21, 2022
Slynation:
Nice...well, since you had no intentions of getting married to her and you didn't report any cases of severe spending, it's a win win situation, you might have broken up with her by now, reason why guys should enjoy the coochie why it last and still available to you...
some coochies are difficult to forfeit. What should i do
Re: My Then Girlfriend Is Happily Married To The Man That Told Her To Leave Me by baralatie(m): 9:35am On Sep 21, 2022
potland:
so you are ready to wife second hand goods? Mr man
Op can in current situation get himself a brand new girlfriend and the cycle repeats itself
Re: My Then Girlfriend Is Happily Married To The Man That Told Her To Leave Me by Hassanmaye(m): 9:35am On Sep 21, 2022
Sheistoopretty:

Wailings of a Simp grin grin grin grin grin grin U need to hustle hard dear.. if u had enough money by now, you would've barely remembered that someone like her existed

And maybe, just maybe, she might be the one sharing this in regrets grin grin grin

You want to get back at her? GO AND HUSTLE tongue tongue tongue tongue
Haha bitter truth
Re: My Then Girlfriend Is Happily Married To The Man That Told Her To Leave Me by Alusiizizi(m): 9:36am On Sep 21, 2022
Sheistoopretty:

Wailings of a Simp grin grin grin grin grin grin U need to hustle hard dear.. if u had enough money by now, you would've barely remembered that someone like her existed

And maybe, just maybe, she might be the one sharing this in regrets grin grin grin

No way you are a female. You are only using a female moniker.
Re: My Then Girlfriend Is Happily Married To The Man That Told Her To Leave Me by baralatie(m): 9:37am On Sep 21, 2022
potland:
some [coochies are difficult to forfeit. What should i do
And that shows a whole lot what exactly is the interest
Re: My Then Girlfriend Is Happily Married To The Man That Told Her To Leave Me by iLoveYouToo(m): 9:39am On Sep 21, 2022
Stephen2324:

Bruh na man dey do man

You said they’re happily married right, you should wish them well. Woman never finish for this world, move on bro
Re: My Then Girlfriend Is Happily Married To The Man That Told Her To Leave Me by grandstar(m): 9:39am On Sep 21, 2022
Stephen2324:

Bruh na man dey do man

There's a time to find and a time to accept as lost (Read Eccl 3:6)

My friend, please forget your ex. Eee no easy grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Then Girlfriend Is Happily Married To The Man That Told Her To Leave Me by imagrg(m): 9:42am On Sep 21, 2022
Who give dis small boy sense like dis?
Abi you grow with old people?

See small pickin dey teach people correct sense here!

Oh boy, take one bottle of stout grin.
kelspinall:
ever since I realized that dating or being in a relationship as a Young guy who is not yet ready to settle down is nothing but waste of time and money and other valuables,i backed d fuq off from anything relationship seriously...

na hook up i dey currently,we meet, bargain and knack and everyone face em front...

being relationship as a teenager is nothing but scam and steady breakfast.no this and no peace..

congratulations to ya ex

Re: My Then Girlfriend Is Happily Married To The Man That Told Her To Leave Me by Slynation(m): 9:44am On Sep 21, 2022
potland:
This singular act always pave ways for manipulations, An electric socket can charge your phone whether at home or any location around the world, same goes for coochie, An opening where preeqs are been charged which you can also find anywhere around the world...just like no socket is special, no coochie is special as well...
Re: My Then Girlfriend Is Happily Married To The Man That Told Her To Leave Me by MoneyMustBMade(m): 9:44am On Sep 21, 2022
masterfactor:
Man is built to hunt not to scavenged.

Hunter! In a dangerous way o

1 Like

Re: My Then Girlfriend Is Happily Married To The Man That Told Her To Leave Me by imagrg(m): 9:46am On Sep 21, 2022
Because it's free, abi?
Yes, freebies are very difficult to forfeit.
potland:
Re: My Then Girlfriend Is Happily Married To The Man That Told Her To Leave Me by Nobody: 9:49am On Sep 21, 2022
Beverlyjean:

Why do most of you think that getting married means u have been saved... some people also got admission to the best schools but never graduated... thats y they celebrate silver , Golden , platinum ( if age allows that) anniversaries... in as much as I agree he was still young and that he most likely had no chance ...but that still don't guarantee that she will have a successful marriage

very correct, this is deep.
God bless you!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Then Girlfriend Is Happily Married To The Man That Told Her To Leave Me by eaglez(m): 9:51am On Sep 21, 2022
Sometimes I wonder how people think to achieve a peaceful home is not possible, the creation of a woman was and is never will be a problem, if you and your family will serve the same God that created a woman who you termed a problem that means something is wrong somewhere.
Utanisco:
The problem of this world started in genesis 2 vs 18
When God said let me make help meat for a man that it is not good for a man to be alone

That was a really deep problem to mankind

That is where it all started

To you people that wish to marry in future
Goodluck

As for me n my family
We will serve the lord

Thankyou n God bless you
Re: My Then Girlfriend Is Happily Married To The Man That Told Her To Leave Me by Utanisco(m): 9:52am On Sep 21, 2022
potland:
are you married?

What is marriage

Lols

I no d do marriage sth bro
I just d respect my life
Re: My Then Girlfriend Is Happily Married To The Man That Told Her To Leave Me by Nobody: 9:52am On Sep 21, 2022
Stephen2324:

Bruh na man dey do man
So de man Codedly marry ur left over grin
Leav am mak he enjoy wat u enjoys 4 free with Cash
Re: My Then Girlfriend Is Happily Married To The Man That Told Her To Leave Me by Utanisco(m): 9:54am On Sep 21, 2022
eaglez:
Sometimes I wonder how people think to achieve a peaceful home is not possible, the creation of a woman was and is never will be a problem, if you and your family will serve the same God that created a woman who you termed a problem that means something is wrong somewhere.

Lols bro
MArriage isn't a must
VEry optional

If u have flair for marriage
Good to you

PEople are ending up their marriages
So what's the point

LAst last everything na vanity

Allow me enjoy ma singlehood

I want to live more than 96

God bless thee
Re: My Then Girlfriend Is Happily Married To The Man That Told Her To Leave Me by ajayiopy: 9:54am On Sep 21, 2022
christejames:
Forget about them and move on...

Move on by making money

Move on by making money
Re: My Then Girlfriend Is Happily Married To The Man That Told Her To Leave Me by Geovanni412(m): 9:56am On Sep 21, 2022
potland:
that ain't love. am talking about true love. Come rain, come sunshine. We stick together

That one dey but it is hard to find. The woman for France wey been dey with her husband, a footballer, for over 40 yrs when im dey coma ---that's true love.
https://www.npr.org/2021/09/07/1034768716/jean-pierre-adams-coma-dies-soccer-football-france
Re: My Then Girlfriend Is Happily Married To The Man That Told Her To Leave Me by Munzy14(m): 9:59am On Sep 21, 2022
Sheistoopretty:

I wish He will reflect on this.. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

9 Types Of Men Women Avoid! / Should I Still Contact Her??. / Is There A Proper Age To Have Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.