Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,247 members, 7,818,839 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:22 AM

My Then Girlfriend Is Happily Married To The Man That Told Her To Leave Me - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Then Girlfriend Is Happily Married To The Man That Told Her To Leave Me (36009 Views)

I Regret Not Making My Marriage Work, And Now My Husband Is Happily Remarried / Am About Going On A Date With A Gal That Told Me............. / A Girl That Told Me She's In A Relationship Spend Her Night In My Place (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Then Girlfriend Is Happily Married To The Man That Told Her To Leave Me by potland: 10:00am On Sep 21, 2022
Utanisco:

What is marriage

Lols
I no d do marriage sth bro I just d respect my life
people will talk
Re: My Then Girlfriend Is Happily Married To The Man That Told Her To Leave Me by 4teenblaq: 10:01am On Sep 21, 2022
baralatie:

If there is nothing wrong with that last relationship then she will not leave that relationship!
That she left that relationship means that relationship had it's defects of which the op does not have the power to solve at that time!

From the op said, he said the reason and problem was the older man told her that he was too young marry, that he has a lot of time or whatsoever .

Imagine someone leaving you because some told her you are too young to him

1 Like

Re: My Then Girlfriend Is Happily Married To The Man That Told Her To Leave Me by Patriotic9ja(m): 10:03am On Sep 21, 2022
potland:
so you are ready to wife second hand goods? Mr man

When you grow up, you will understand life young man
Re: My Then Girlfriend Is Happily Married To The Man That Told Her To Leave Me by macho44(m): 10:06am On Sep 21, 2022
Romanoff:

Did he lie though?

Would you have married her then or now?

Na una go shame women calling them "evening newspaper" when they don't marry early cause they haven't found a man that is ready.

As long as she's happy with who she is married to, she did the right thing.

Sorry ehn, your own wife dey front.
This your advice no follow at all!
No wonder cases of Paternity Fraud dey on the rise.
Re: My Then Girlfriend Is Happily Married To The Man That Told Her To Leave Me by Arielle: 10:09am On Sep 21, 2022
Stephen2324:
My then girlfriend is happily married to the man that told her to leave me and marry him

His reasons was I was still young that I will still be able to love again

Bruh na man dey do man
Sensible girl. It is men like you that she will stay with, through your growth, supporting and loving you until you "make it", then you'll turn tiger and find fault with her to justify why you want to leave her for another woman. Loyalty to most Nigerian men is a thankless exercise in futility. She made the right choice. Move on.

3 Likes

Re: My Then Girlfriend Is Happily Married To The Man That Told Her To Leave Me by imagrg(m): 10:13am On Sep 21, 2022
Loyalty to knack free kpekus?

That girl dey wiser.
potland:
what happened to loyalty?

1 Like

Re: My Then Girlfriend Is Happily Married To The Man That Told Her To Leave Me by baralatie(m): 10:13am On Sep 21, 2022
4teenblaq:

From the op said, he said the reason and problem was the older man told her that he was too young marry, that he has a lot of time or whatsoever .

Imagine someone leaving you because some told her you are too young to him
So we are left with an unresolved issue in the relationship?
Was the op ready to marry her to be as/his wife at that point in time?
Re: My Then Girlfriend Is Happily Married To The Man That Told Her To Leave Me by SenecaTheYonger: 10:15am On Sep 21, 2022
Stephen2324:
My then girlfriend is happily married to the man that told her to leave me and marry him

Bruh na man dey do man

Wetin you been wan give am before? E pass knack?
Re: My Then Girlfriend Is Happily Married To The Man That Told Her To Leave Me by Niceguyfirm: 10:19am On Sep 21, 2022
The girl likes you and told you what the man said to know your reactions and plans with her. If you were ready she wouldn't have married the man. You won't blame her cos na you go still say she don old and will go for a younger girl when you are finally ready.
Re: My Then Girlfriend Is Happily Married To The Man That Told Her To Leave Me by 4teenblaq: 10:19am On Sep 21, 2022
Sheistoopretty:

I'm not surprised.. A broke boy will always support his likes grin grin grin grin grin

Because you be CEO, all the boys are now broke.. cry

1 Like

Re: My Then Girlfriend Is Happily Married To The Man That Told Her To Leave Me by Regex: 10:19am On Sep 21, 2022
Martinez39s:
grin grin grin grin

Some wan even marry and born pikin on top 50k/month. grin

Omo to carry ashawo cheap pass to marry oh
Re: My Then Girlfriend Is Happily Married To The Man That Told Her To Leave Me by dangermouse(m): 10:19am On Sep 21, 2022
baralatie:

Is the op innocent of wasting the girls' life and time?
Like I said becadeful of what you wish oneself?

Who told the op was wasting the girls time?

Did the op mention that he never wished to marry the girl?

I never wished anybody any evil or bad, but we all reap what we sow. Leaving someone who did nothing to you simply cos he is still young is no excuse. people marry at tender ages of 17 and 18. No big deal.

Like it or not what goes around comes around.

Its the law of nature which no one can escape!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Then Girlfriend Is Happily Married To The Man That Told Her To Leave Me by potland: 10:19am On Sep 21, 2022
kelspinall:
ever since I realized that dating or being in a relationship as a Young guy who is not yet ready to settle down is nothing but waste of time and money and other valuables,i backed d fuq off from anything relationship seriously...

na hook up i dey currently,we meet, bargain and knack and everyone face em front...

being relationship as a teenager is nothing but scam and steady breakfast.no this and no peace..

congratulations to ya ex
ose baddest! Codedruns or Michat?
Re: My Then Girlfriend Is Happily Married To The Man That Told Her To Leave Me by Merelyn(f): 10:20am On Sep 21, 2022
Such is life
E fit be say ur future wife still de JSS3
No woman wants to be in a headless relationship especially when age is no longer on her side... Stay cool, u will find love
Don't forget to wish her well, coz from ur wrte up, she didn't hurt u. Na leave she leave, she no kill u

1 Like

Re: My Then Girlfriend Is Happily Married To The Man That Told Her To Leave Me by Nobody: 10:21am On Sep 21, 2022
Beverlyjean:

Why do most of you think that getting married means u have been saved... some people also got admission to the best schools but never graduated... thats y they celebrate silver , Golden , platinum ( if age allows that) anniversaries... in as much as I agree he was still young and that he most likely had no chance ...but that still don't guarantee that she will have a successful marriage
Marriage is a crown to complete a woman, no woman is truly happy unmarried. Let’s be realistic.
Re: My Then Girlfriend Is Happily Married To The Man That Told Her To Leave Me by potland: 10:23am On Sep 21, 2022
lucky4west:
if people discover happiness when they leave you be happy for them, at least you once enjoyed them, you had your chance but since you were not ready at the time she had to leave....i had a similar experience as a young chap, my ex left me for an older man that was introduced to her from her village but unfortunately the man impregnated her and made her a single mum of two kids( she had a twin actually) so keep the memories of the good time you had and move on...after all na another person babe you self go collect marry....breakfast go reach every body eventually
hope you banged her well?
Re: My Then Girlfriend Is Happily Married To The Man That Told Her To Leave Me by potland: 10:25am On Sep 21, 2022
Martinez39s:
grin grin grin grin

Some wan even marry and born pikin on top 50k/month. grin
will you ever marry?
Re: My Then Girlfriend Is Happily Married To The Man That Told Her To Leave Me by Nobody: 10:25am On Sep 21, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Inside life

Men don suffer

You lose money chasing women, but you can never lose women chasing money

Hustle 247 my brother

This!
Re: My Then Girlfriend Is Happily Married To The Man That Told Her To Leave Me by Romanoff(f): 10:25am On Sep 21, 2022
macho44:

This your advice no follow at all!
No wonder cases of Paternity Fraud dey on the rise.

If you know me on this forum, I don't encourage premarital sex so miss me on that BS.
Re: My Then Girlfriend Is Happily Married To The Man That Told Her To Leave Me by Karnice600: 10:28am On Sep 21, 2022
Stephen2324:

Bruh na man dey do man

No. Na she leave you. You suppose dey thank God say you no end up with her.
The man didn't point a gun to her head, he only assured her he's better for her than you and then she decided.
Move on. Stop looking back make u no turn to pillar of salt.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Then Girlfriend Is Happily Married To The Man That Told Her To Leave Me by Beverlyjean(f): 10:28am On Sep 21, 2022
Rozross:
Marriage is a crown to complete a woman, no woman is truly happy unmarried. Let’s be realistic.

That still doesn't guarantee happiness if she gets married
Re: My Then Girlfriend Is Happily Married To The Man That Told Her To Leave Me by baralatie(m): 10:29am On Sep 21, 2022
dangermouse:

Who told the op was wasting the girls time?

Did the op mention that he never wished to marry the girl?

I never wished anybody any evil or bad, but we all reap what we sow. Leaving someone who did nothing to you simply cos he is still young is no excuse. people marry at tender ages of 17 and 18. No big deal.

Like it or not what goes around comes around.

Its the law of nature which no one can escape!
If wishes were horses beggars might ride!
He has been wishing for how long before it will become reality...one,two,months,years?
Like you said
What goes round comes round people should be careful of their statements .they have mother's,sisters,aunties,daughter?
Funny statement
"Did he not wish to marry?...7 years went by

Abeg leave woman for who marry and be happy for her.Never use your mouth to release an unguided statement

The one that the op will marry when he is ready will fall from factory of brand new tautau with no past relationships attached
Re: My Then Girlfriend Is Happily Married To The Man That Told Her To Leave Me by Tosinville(m): 10:35am On Sep 21, 2022
DryMouth:
Please someone should come and tell my present girlfri the samething so that she can leave me. I want to be single. Take myself out to nice places and f"ck whoever i want without feeling any remorse. Singleness is actually a blessing
You speak my mind. I want someone like this to come tell my 2 girlfriends to leave me, I want to be single again
Re: My Then Girlfriend Is Happily Married To The Man That Told Her To Leave Me by baralatie(m): 10:35am On Sep 21, 2022
Karnice600:

No. Na she leave you. You suppose dey thank God say you no end up with her.
The man didn't point a gun to her head, he only assured her he's better for her than you and then she decided.
Move on. Stop looking back make u no turn to pillar of salt.
As in some people just have that move on problem!
She decided
You both do not have plans at all
Be happy for her and move on to more important things
Hian
Re: My Then Girlfriend Is Happily Married To The Man That Told Her To Leave Me by Amayabor1: 10:35am On Sep 21, 2022
Where is the 500k? Mtcheeew!
Re: My Then Girlfriend Is Happily Married To The Man That Told Her To Leave Me by baralatie(m): 10:36am On Sep 21, 2022
Tosinville:
You speak my mind. I want someone like this to come tell my 2 girlfriends to leave me, I want to be single again
grin
Make you pray God for them nah!
Make Berra offer should knock on their door
grin
Re: My Then Girlfriend Is Happily Married To The Man That Told Her To Leave Me by STENON(f): 10:41am On Sep 21, 2022
My only prayer when I was single was for God to always break up my relationship with time waster.
It doesn't worth it.
Happy Married life to your wise GF�� kiss
Re: My Then Girlfriend Is Happily Married To The Man That Told Her To Leave Me by kelspinall(m): 10:46am On Sep 21, 2022
potland:
ose baddest! Codedruns or Michat?
fb friends boss
Re: My Then Girlfriend Is Happily Married To The Man That Told Her To Leave Me by kelspinall(m): 10:48am On Sep 21, 2022
imagrg:
Who give dis small boy sense like dis?
Abi you grow with old people?

See small pickin dey teach people correct sense here!

Oh boy, take one bottle of stout grin.

thank you sir..i appreciate but na orijin and life be my brand..lols
Re: My Then Girlfriend Is Happily Married To The Man That Told Her To Leave Me by kelspinall(m): 10:48am On Sep 21, 2022
kelspinall:

thank you sir..i appreciate but na orijin and life be my brand..lols
Re: My Then Girlfriend Is Happily Married To The Man That Told Her To Leave Me by Bostin(m): 10:51am On Sep 21, 2022
Switch to her BESTIE mode and thank me later ...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"I Met My Husband-To-Be Out Of Boredom";Excited Lady Shares Her Love Story. PICS / Amazing And Simple Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander And His Fiancee / Why Do Short Girls Demand Tall Guys?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.