Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,947 members, 7,814,211 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:05 AM

My Dad Died Because He Slept With A Married Woman - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Dad Died Because He Slept With A Married Woman (74304 Views)

My Husband Is A Serial Adulterer, He Slept With My Sister – Woman Tells Court / Since My Dad Died, I Think About Death Of People Around Me / ''He Died Because He Wanted To Please Everybody'' Nigerian Man Mourns His Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Dad Died Because He Slept With A Married Woman by Nobody: 8:24am On Sep 22, 2022
All i can say is that your father fukd up bigtime. dont be like him

2 Likes

Re: My Dad Died Because He Slept With A Married Woman by kelspinall(m): 9:19am On Sep 22, 2022
sorry dude

1 Like

Re: My Dad Died Because He Slept With A Married Woman by Lvgirl: 9:21am On Sep 22, 2022
ObamaMessi:
I don't troll any longer. Even fman who kept disturbing me i dont give a rat assz about him any longer.

Nice of you ....do you have dredread locks now or you plait Ur hair.
Just curious

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Dad Died Because He Slept With A Married Woman by Verifiedtrader(m): 9:22am On Sep 22, 2022
What an awful way for your Pman to exit the planet earth.
Please guys, check my siggy and patronise us.
Re: My Dad Died Because He Slept With A Married Woman by ObamaMessi: 9:27am On Sep 22, 2022
Lvgirl:

Nice of you ....do you have dredread locks now or you plait Ur hair. Just curious
U are my step-dad, u suppose to know.

6 Likes

Re: My Dad Died Because He Slept With A Married Woman by Lvgirl: 9:31am On Sep 22, 2022
ObamaMessi:
U are my step-dad, u suppose to know.

Lol see u eeh ...u be case

1 Like

Re: My Dad Died Because He Slept With A Married Woman by ObamaMessi: 9:36am On Sep 22, 2022
Lvgirl:

Lol see u eeh ...u be case
Wetin be case?

Re: My Dad Died Because He Slept With A Married Woman by lordsand: 9:37am On Sep 22, 2022
sad sad bad
Re: My Dad Died Because He Slept With A Married Woman by lordsand: 9:38am On Sep 22, 2022
ObamaMessi:
My dad was promiscuous due to his high sex drive. He wasn't too handsome but could attract women. He once survived thunder that was planned against him in the shrine because of affairs with married women. He sleeps around with married women in the neighbourhoods. Portraying my dad as an unbridled libertine is an undisputed reality.

Shortly before he accepted Jesus Christ, he was inflicted with strange disease that MDs couldn't diagnose which led to his death many years later.

We were in the hospital and i was watching movie, something kept telling me to look at my dad, when i turned he was awake and was looking at me. He snapped at me to come, when i came he told me (his last words) about the mystry behind my birth. He told me about my political ambition and blessed me. He then warned me not to sleep with people's wives. "Don't sleep with a married woman or a widow", he said. My spirit began to feel my dad was going. I started shedding tears.

Typing...
Re: My Dad Died Because He Slept With A Married Woman by Kingsmm55: 9:43am On Sep 22, 2022
Guy..enjoy kpekus shun your Dad advice.... Bleep wela...dead man get no say..

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Dad Died Because He Slept With A Married Woman by Moh247: 9:57am On Sep 22, 2022
Hmmmn, make God help us. All this married ex nko wey go dey disturb person

2 Likes

Re: My Dad Died Because He Slept With A Married Woman by kelechi50: 11:01am On Sep 22, 2022
La-la take to front page
As a lesson to our younger generation

Because what I take my eyes see
Na storyline for another day.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Dad Died Because He Slept With A Married Woman by Reggaemich(m): 11:06am On Sep 22, 2022
Kingsmm55:
Guy..enjoy kpekus shun your Dad advice.... Bleep wela...dead man get no say..
if u don't respect a dead person's last wish

U don't need to force others to do the same

Let the guy make his choice without infusing him with your bad advice

For your info Sex is overrated and Too much of it , they Tire person

23 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Dad Died Because He Slept With A Married Woman by Piptocoin: 12:10pm On Sep 22, 2022
ObamaMessi:
Only an irredeemable fool will write such fiction against his dad.

My condolences. The only thing I love about this experience of yours is that your dad gave his life to Christ before his death. Since he is in eternity with God I am happy for him, and you should also follow his footsteps of accepting Christ like your father did (if you haven't done that). Stay blessed.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Dad Died Because He Slept With A Married Woman by ObamaMessi: 12:43pm On Sep 22, 2022
Piptocoin:

My condolences. The only thing I love about this experience of yours is that your dad gave his life to Christ before his death. Since he is in eternity with God I am happy for him, and you should also follow his footsteps of accepting Christ like your father did (if you haven't done that). Stay blessed.
Thank you

1 Like

Re: My Dad Died Because He Slept With A Married Woman by Truvelisback(m): 5:52pm On Sep 22, 2022
imagrg:
Type no more...we don hear say your dad knack married women and na one of them born you.

Please don't do what he did oh...a wise is enough for a word.
Haba! Una ehn!

1 Like

Re: My Dad Died Because He Slept With A Married Woman by Nobody: 7:06pm On Sep 22, 2022
But some big men like Ejele na to dey sleep with people wives or widow be their hobby. Infact we call them help the widows

1 Like

Re: My Dad Died Because He Slept With A Married Woman by FreeSpirited: 10:33am On Sep 24, 2022
ObamaMessi:
Only an irredeemable fool will write such fiction against his dad.
Abeg, why is fvcking a widow wrong??

3 Likes

Re: My Dad Died Because He Slept With A Married Woman by Greattestman: 4:37pm On Sep 24, 2022
Seun Mynd44 mukina2 dominique nlfpmod please push this post to front page. Many people will learn from this. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: My Dad Died Because He Slept With A Married Woman by mayorkent(m): 5:37pm On Sep 24, 2022
Lol
Re: My Dad Died Because He Slept With A Married Woman by Billboardciza: 5:37pm On Sep 24, 2022
Is a taboo

1 Like

Re: My Dad Died Because He Slept With A Married Woman by imohimoh12: 5:40pm On Sep 24, 2022
Married women is a no no ..... that stuff brings bad luck .... i am 100% sure of that

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Dad Died Because He Slept With A Married Woman by Angelfrost(m): 5:41pm On Sep 24, 2022
Sigh... I will never understand what people gain from adultery.

Not a religious nor superstitious person, but I just can't sleep with another man's wife no matter how attractive, sexy, and available she is! The very thought of it disgusts me deeply!

Some men and women even have the boldness to do it on the person's matrimonial bed, like what the fvck! embarassed

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Dad Died Because He Slept With A Married Woman by McLizbae: 5:42pm On Sep 24, 2022
Hmmm... "libertine"

Why do I feel like this story was made up just to use this work for the very first time on NL grin

1 Like

Re: My Dad Died Because He Slept With A Married Woman by wiseone28: 5:43pm On Sep 24, 2022
Good for him

1 Like

Re: My Dad Died Because He Slept With A Married Woman by craves(m): 5:43pm On Sep 24, 2022
ObamaMessi:
My dad was promiscuous due to his high sex drive. He wasn't too handsome but could attract women. He once survived thunder that was planned against him in the shrine because of affairs with married women. He sleeps around with married women in the neighbourhoods. Portraying my dad as an unbridled libertine is an undisputed reality.

Shortly before he accepted Jesus Christ, he was inflicted with strange disease that MDs couldn't diagnose which led to his death many years later.

We were in the hospital and i was watching movie, something kept telling me to look at my dad, when i turned he was awake and was looking at me. He snapped at me to come, when i came he told me (his last words) about the mystry behind my birth. He told me about my political ambition and blessed me. He then warned me not to sleep with people's wives. "Don't sleep with a married woman or a widow", he said. My spirit began to feel my dad was going. I started shedding tears.

Typing...

I didn't border to read to whole story though, but if sleeping with married women kills people.... Half the number of men you see across the street today would have been all dead grin grin

Meanwhile... I build stunning websites

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Dad Died Because He Slept With A Married Woman by Nobody: 5:43pm On Sep 24, 2022
ObamaMessi:
Let me be candidly honest with you, I don't have voter's card.

Your Dad was warning you about what made him an enemy of the people who killed him. It is not everyone whose wife he fuccked that had the mystical powers to kill him, but there was one whose mystical powers override your Dad's spiritual energy level.

Personally, I can fucck anyone's wife if she begs me to, but I wont be the one to make the move, and nothing will happen even if all the planetary beings conspired against me, as long as she asked me to do it.

Man know thyself, so you can be stronger than your Dad.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Dad Died Because He Slept With A Married Woman by bigdammyj: 5:44pm On Sep 24, 2022
Noted.

1 Like

Re: My Dad Died Because He Slept With A Married Woman by Ojsnoop1994: 5:44pm On Sep 24, 2022
grin grin
Re: My Dad Died Because He Slept With A Married Woman by Angrygoat: 5:44pm On Sep 24, 2022
Bleep u, your late dad and all other related stories foo l.no tears for the dead

2 Likes

Re: My Dad Died Because He Slept With A Married Woman by Zico5(m): 5:44pm On Sep 24, 2022
What are the effects of sleeping with a widow

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Men Can You Do This For Your Wife Or Girlfriend? Photo / Lady Recreates The "Calm Down" Video Of Boy And His Mother / How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.