Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,035 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:42 AM

My Dad Died Because He Slept With A Married Woman - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Dad Died Because He Slept With A Married Woman (74298 Views)

My Husband Is A Serial Adulterer, He Slept With My Sister – Woman Tells Court / Since My Dad Died, I Think About Death Of People Around Me / ''He Died Because He Wanted To Please Everybody'' Nigerian Man Mourns His Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Dad Died Because He Slept With A Married Woman by maasoap(m): 8:04pm On Sep 24, 2022
kernniejay:

Don't be surprised that some people don't believe your story.

Sick people sometimes see some things that are not actually there. They are voices that are not really there. Lol

Even when Jesus was on earth, their forefathers never believed Him. Many of them on this forum don't even believe the existence of God.

Our God that was discovered like hundreds of centuries ago by those who thought that a passing asteroid was actually a falling star grin grin grin. We all have been scammed.
Re: My Dad Died Because He Slept With A Married Woman by HausaIgboYoruba: 8:04pm On Sep 24, 2022
maasoap:

Widows have suffered. Disillusioned dad, brainwashed son. grin grin grin
sleeping around with widows without marriage is different from marrying them.

1 Like

Re: My Dad Died Because He Slept With A Married Woman by Kajaard: 8:10pm On Sep 24, 2022
techWriter3:
If after keyboarding this you betweens ahead and vote for politicians you will tears more profusely

This guy, you again with your terrible english.
Re: My Dad Died Because He Slept With A Married Woman by baralatie(m): 8:15pm On Sep 24, 2022
solexjames:
What about sleeping with divorced women?
It all depends on the story of her divorce
Re: My Dad Died Because He Slept With A Married Woman by baralatie(m): 8:17pm On Sep 24, 2022
PoliteActivist:

Thus is SURELY a made-up story. Funny how you have been able to fool everyone.
How do I know?
Same you posted the below on Sept 20!
And now it gets busted
undecided
Typical of Nairaland
Re: My Dad Died Because He Slept With A Married Woman by Rollitout: 8:19pm On Sep 24, 2022
One of my dad's old friend died on top of a woman. He was a popular man and wealthy as well. He has a unique name.

Re: My Dad Died Because He Slept With A Married Woman by moneyissweet(m): 8:29pm On Sep 24, 2022
Don't cut your hair, why?

ObamaMessi:
My dad was promiscuous due to his high sex drive. He wasn't too handsome but could attract women. He once survived thunder that was planned against him in the shrine because of affairs with married women. He sleeps around with married women in the neighbourhoods. Portraying my dad as an unbridled libertine is an undisputed reality.

Shortly before he accepted Jesus Christ, he was inflicted with strange disease that MDs couldn't diagnose which led to his death many years later.

We were in the hospital and i was watching movie, something kept telling me to look at my dad, when i turned he was awake and was looking at me. He snapped at me to come, when i came he told me (his last words) about the mystry behind my birth. He told me about my political ambition and blessed me. He then warned me not to sleep with people's wives. "Don't sleep with a married woman or a widow", he said. My spirit began to feel my dad was going. I started shedding tears.

Typing...
Re: My Dad Died Because He Slept With A Married Woman by Odebayo4010(m): 8:35pm On Sep 24, 2022
Corinthians 6vs18
Flee fornication. Every sin that a man doeth is without the body; but he that committeth fornication sinneth against his own body.
How helpful if your Dad have known this earlier,he shouldn't have fall into this dudrum

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Dad Died Because He Slept With A Married Woman by Nobody: 8:35pm On Sep 24, 2022
bonnyhope:

By the power bestowed on me by the most high
I command thunder to strike your power House when in the act of fuccking another man wife

I am a Fractal of the Most High, and I decline and delete your command.

1 Like

Re: My Dad Died Because He Slept With A Married Woman by josite: 8:39pm On Sep 24, 2022
U too sounds already bleeped up.typing
Re: My Dad Died Because He Slept With A Married Woman by skales67(m): 8:42pm On Sep 24, 2022
imohimoh12:
Married women is a no no ..... that stuff brings bad luck .... i am 100% sure of that

Rúbbish! I have been knacking married women for close to 8 years now and I am doing just fine. Part of my source of livelihood presently sef is even from the purse of both married and single women who patronize me to suck their puna and Bleep them.

I used the proceeds of the money they give me and inject it into my business and nothing bad has happened.

3 Likes

Re: My Dad Died Because He Slept With A Married Woman by BRATISLAVA: 8:42pm On Sep 24, 2022
Angelfrost:
Sigh... I will never understand what people gain from adultery.

Not a religious nor superstitious person, but I just can't sleep with another man's wife no matter how attractive, sexy, and available she is! The very thought of it disgusts me deeply!

Some men and women even have the boldness to do it on the person's matrimonial bed, like what the fvck! embarassed

Are you married? If you are, you'll know that what you typed are rants and that anyone can get attracted to another person's spouse. Even if it's merely lust.

Such is life.

1 Like

Re: My Dad Died Because He Slept With A Married Woman by watchindelta(m): 8:50pm On Sep 24, 2022
I too fuc king nasty to be with one woman cry cry !
Re: My Dad Died Because He Slept With A Married Woman by Mayeldah(m): 8:59pm On Sep 24, 2022
Don't cut your hair ke? You be Samson?
Re: My Dad Died Because He Slept With A Married Woman by olaodun: 9:01pm On Sep 24, 2022
Your Dad has told you words of wisdom to give your life to Xt and live a holy life , pls follow his instruction pls why did your father tell you not to cut your hair ?
Re: My Dad Died Because He Slept With A Married Woman by solexjames(m): 9:03pm On Sep 24, 2022
baralatie:

It all depends on the story of her divorce
Which story again...divorce is divorce
Re: My Dad Died Because He Slept With A Married Woman by H0711(f): 9:06pm On Sep 24, 2022
A big lesson to men that go out with married women
Re: My Dad Died Because He Slept With A Married Woman by Lifeemetu(m): 9:08pm On Sep 24, 2022
ObamaMessi:
Late around 8pm my mom and step-mom arrived, the woke me up to eat but I refused and fell back asleep. Around 1 am, My step-mom woke me and was panting. I rushed in and saw my mom rolling on the floor. "Victor, your dad is death", my mom told me. I was feeling pains but I just had to console the two of them.

I love my dad more than my life. I miss him so much. I love my father more than anything else.
How will you be looking like , without cutting your hair . How can I vote for someone who doesn't cut his hair for any leadership position.
Re: My Dad Died Because He Slept With A Married Woman by baralatie(m): 9:09pm On Sep 24, 2022
solexjames:

Which story again...divorce is divorce
Okay will a man sleep with a divorced woman whose last lover died on top of her?
Re: My Dad Died Because He Slept With A Married Woman by Iykenuwa(m): 9:12pm On Sep 24, 2022
ObamaMessi:
Let me be candidly honest with you, I don't have voter's card.

Apply as INEC Adhoc staff and ensure no rigging or manipulation against Obi.

The God will truly make you great.
Re: My Dad Died Because He Slept With A Married Woman by fof1: 9:13pm On Sep 24, 2022
[quote author=ObamaMessi post=116892336]If this is a fiction, let me remain an irredeemable fool but if it's true, you will die an irredeemable fool!!!

[/quote

You Don't Need to CURSE,Pls. Let go of All d Distractions and d UNBRIDLED uncultured and immature Fellows u find here Pls
Re: My Dad Died Because He Slept With A Married Woman by holysaint1(m): 9:16pm On Sep 24, 2022
ObamaMessi:
Let me be candidly honest with you, I don't have voter's card.

I feel like biting your left ear right now.

1 Like

Re: My Dad Died Because He Slept With A Married Woman by Bimpe29: 9:18pm On Sep 24, 2022
Papa died knowing that his sexcapade was sinful.
Re: My Dad Died Because He Slept With A Married Woman by Angelfrost(m): 9:23pm On Sep 24, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

Are you married? If you are, you'll know that what you typed are rants and that anyone can get attracted to another person's spouse. Even if it's merely lust.

Such is life.

Been married for many years sir!

I ain't ranting nor capping! I stand by what I said!

Getting attracted is normal... Choosing to leave it at the level of attraction is not impossible! Matter of fact, I have done it for so long it has become a daily habit!
Re: My Dad Died Because He Slept With A Married Woman by vickydevoka(m): 9:32pm On Sep 24, 2022
Franklyspeakin:
Kpekus!!!! Ohhh kpekusssss. What have thou caused?
Hole of 10 mins pleasure that means a lot
Re: My Dad Died Because He Slept With A Married Woman by fof1: 9:35pm On Sep 24, 2022
bonnyhope:

By the power bestowed on me by the most high
I command thunder to strike your power House when in the act of fuccking another man wife

Empty Heads on Display
Re: My Dad Died Because He Slept With A Married Woman by Stillwhites(m): 9:45pm On Sep 24, 2022
Holyman12 ParadiseVirgin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Dad Died Because He Slept With A Married Woman by EroticJane(f): 10:22pm On Sep 24, 2022
ObamaMessi:
My dad met my mother single and she was a virgin.
how did you know?
Re: My Dad Died Because He Slept With A Married Woman by bonnyhope: 10:46pm On Sep 24, 2022
fof1:

Empty Heads on Display

I always advise to express yourself without insult

When will you start to learn?
Re: My Dad Died Because He Slept With A Married Woman by HolyMan12: 12:07am On Sep 25, 2022
Stillwhites:
Holyman12 ParadiseVirgin grin grin grin grin grin

Wagwan ! cool
Re: My Dad Died Because He Slept With A Married Woman by rickleye: 12:49am On Sep 25, 2022
ObamaMessi:
My dad was promiscuous due to his high sex drive. He wasn't too handsome but could attract women. He once survived thunder that was planned against him in the shrine because of affairs with married women. He sleeps around with married women in the neighbourhoods. Portraying my dad as an unbridled libertine is an undisputed reality.

Shortly before he accepted Jesus Christ, he was inflicted with strange disease that MDs couldn't diagnose which led to his death many years later.

We were in the hospital and i was watching movie, something kept telling me to look at my dad, when i turned he was awake and was looking at me. He snapped at me to come, when i came he told me (his last words) about the mystry behind my birth. He told me about my political ambition and blessed me. He then warned me not to sleep with people's wives. "Don't sleep with a married woman or a widow", he said. My spirit began to feel my dad was going. I started shedding tears.

Typing...

What's wrong with a widow ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Men Can You Do This For Your Wife Or Girlfriend? Photo / Lady Recreates The "Calm Down" Video Of Boy And His Mother / How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.