Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,888 members, 7,814,006 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

My Dad Died Because He Slept With A Married Woman - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Dad Died Because He Slept With A Married Woman (74291 Views)

My Husband Is A Serial Adulterer, He Slept With My Sister – Woman Tells Court / Since My Dad Died, I Think About Death Of People Around Me / ''He Died Because He Wanted To Please Everybody'' Nigerian Man Mourns His Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Dad Died Because He Slept With A Married Woman by EgunMogaji2: 6:42pm On Sep 24, 2022
Simply BS. Your father had underlying condition.

It’s 2022, die (pun) this nonsense.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Dad Died Because He Slept With A Married Woman by Drsnives(m): 6:42pm On Sep 24, 2022
ObamaMessi:
I don't troll any longer. Even Chnbanc who kept disturbing me i dont give a rat assz about him any longer.
Mugu
Re: My Dad Died Because He Slept With A Married Woman by solexjames(m): 6:50pm On Sep 24, 2022
What about sleeping with divorced women?
Re: My Dad Died Because He Slept With A Married Woman by LagbajaTheBEREAN: 6:51pm On Sep 24, 2022
ObamaMessi:
My dad met my mother single and she was a virgin.
The reply was perfect, most folks here tend to assume a lot.

True story or not, pick the lessons and move on and for the 'Sherlock Holmes' and archeologists with their fact finding and digging expedition, good luck.

1 Like

Re: My Dad Died Because He Slept With A Married Woman by b03liberty(m): 6:57pm On Sep 24, 2022
grin grin grin
Viktor7:

Why do I feel like this is directed at me. But no shaking I will keep sleeping with people's wife cuz naija girls gat nothing to offer.
Peace!!
Were man
Re: My Dad Died Because He Slept With A Married Woman by gly2ken: 7:05pm On Sep 24, 2022
It is might be true and correct. I know of a similar story.
Re: My Dad Died Because He Slept With A Married Woman by kernniejay(m): 7:07pm On Sep 24, 2022
ObamaMessi:
I wrote my dad's tragic legacy and all you could do is call it a work of the imagination. You don't have to certify it to be reality. your disbelief changes nothing.
Don't be surprised that some people don't believe your story. Even when Jesus was on earth, their forefathers never believed Him. Many of them on this forum don't even believe the existence of God.
Re: My Dad Died Because He Slept With A Married Woman by nnewsnjobs: 7:10pm On Sep 24, 2022
Thank God you are aware, you stay away from married women because the gene is in you.
Re: My Dad Died Because He Slept With A Married Woman by AuroraB(f): 7:12pm On Sep 24, 2022
ObamaMessi:
Late around 8pm my mom and step-mom arrived, the woke me up to eat but I refused and fell back asleep. Around 1 am, My step-mom woke me and was panting. I rushed in and saw my mom rolling on the floor. "Victor, your dad is death", my mom told me. I was feeling pains but I just had to console the two of them.

I love my dad more than my life. I miss him so much. I love my father more than anything else.
Mtcheeeeew, come on, getat you. Hallucinate yourself to flinders just don't draw our attention to it.
Re: My Dad Died Because He Slept With A Married Woman by Elliotwaveforec: 7:13pm On Sep 24, 2022
So, widows shouldn't remarry or be slept with by another man.

Magun (don't climb) at work!

1 Like

Re: My Dad Died Because He Slept With A Married Woman by Evergreen12345(f): 7:14pm On Sep 24, 2022
ObamaMessi:

That's according to your mama part of story ooh

1 Like

Re: My Dad Died Because He Slept With A Married Woman by Evergreen12345(f): 7:14pm On Sep 24, 2022
ObamaMessi:

Re: My Dad Died Because He Slept With A Married Woman by Googledotcom: 7:15pm On Sep 24, 2022
Married women are getting smarter by the day to get what they want from unsuspecting men. So in this case, what's the best way to avoid them ?

Flee fornication !
Flee fornication !
Take off your shoes and flee fornication !

2 Likes

Re: My Dad Died Because He Slept With A Married Woman by Evergreen12345(f): 7:16pm On Sep 24, 2022
ObamaMessi:
Late around 8pm my mom and step-mom arrived, the woke me up to eat but I refused and fell back asleep. Around 1 am, My step-mom woke me and was panting. I rushed in and saw my mom rolling on the floor. "Victor, your dad is death", my mom told me. I was feeling pains but I just had to console the two of them.

I love my dad more than my life. I miss him so much. I love my father more than anything else.

Chai sorry man loved my daddy so much but wasn't around when he died although he sent for days before his death
Re: My Dad Died Because He Slept With A Married Woman by Keniwit(m): 7:20pm On Sep 24, 2022
ObamaMessi:
He told me not to cry but that made me cried harder. He said "Victor, I know how much you love me but I've never reciprocated that love coz if I do you will die". He then said "What I'm telling you, only ur mothers and I know this". I was tearsing profusely because I felt my dad was going. "Your future is bright, but don't do these three things I will warn u against". I kept my eyes on him. He continued "dont sleep with other people's wives, dont marry more than one wife, dont cut ur hair". He asked me to leave. I switched off th TV but he called me back and asked me switched it on.
He was watching and I went out full of tears.
So wat does he mean by " DON'T CUT UR HAIR"??
Re: My Dad Died Because He Slept With A Married Woman by tonyashburton: 7:25pm On Sep 24, 2022
Lobatan!
ObamaMessi:
If this is a fiction, let me remain an irredeemable fool but if it's true, you will die an irredeemable fool!!!

Re: My Dad Died Because He Slept With A Married Woman by HELLASJ(m): 7:26pm On Sep 24, 2022
maasoap:

Widows have suffered. Disillusioned dad, brainwashed son. grin grin grin
Them go buy battery tire grin grin grin
Re: My Dad Died Because He Slept With A Married Woman by HELLASJ(m): 7:27pm On Sep 24, 2022
Evergreen12345:

My guy u get the gist grin
Re: My Dad Died Because He Slept With A Married Woman by bigcasava1(m): 7:30pm On Sep 24, 2022
Franklyspeakin:
Kpekus!!!! Ohhh kpekusssss. What have thou caused?
you have to stop so you don't end up like that father
Re: My Dad Died Because He Slept With A Married Woman by bigcasava1(m): 7:30pm On Sep 24, 2022
Franklyspeakin:
Kpekus!!!! Ohhh kpekusssss. What have thou caused?
you have to stop so you don't end up like that father
Re: My Dad Died Because He Slept With A Married Woman by Nobody: 7:31pm On Sep 24, 2022
ObamaMessi:
My dad was promiscuous due to his high sex drive. He wasn't too handsome but could attract women. He once survived thunder that was planned against him in the shrine because of affairs with married women. He sleeps around with married women in the neighbourhoods. Portraying my dad as an unbridled libertine is an undisputed reality.

Shortly before he accepted Jesus Christ, he was inflicted with strange disease that MDs couldn't diagnose which led to his death many years later.

We were in the hospital and i was watching movie, something kept telling me to look at my dad, when i turned he was awake and was looking at me. He snapped at me to come, when i came he told me (his last words) about the mystry behind my birth. He told me about my political ambition and blessed me. He then warned me not to sleep with people's wives. "Don't sleep with a married woman or a widow", he said. My spirit began to feel my dad was going. I started shedding tears.

Typing...
serves him right pray it doesn't turn generational!
Re: My Dad Died Because He Slept With A Married Woman by fluffybaby(f): 7:31pm On Sep 24, 2022
ObamaMessi:

What a waste of her virginity. Marry a promiscuous man. May he RIP Sha. God forgive us all our sins when we ask. Sorry for your loss.
Re: My Dad Died Because He Slept With A Married Woman by Ten06(m): 7:32pm On Sep 24, 2022
Stories like this can help someone to stop loving carelessly
Re: My Dad Died Because He Slept With A Married Woman by Akerele44(m): 7:38pm On Sep 24, 2022
Bluntguy:

If after typing this you go ahead and vote for Tinubu you will tears more profusely.

Re: My Dad Died Because He Slept With A Married Woman by fluffybaby(f): 7:43pm On Sep 24, 2022
KaptainAfrika:
Uncle Charles will be hissing in his house - man that turned his cousin's women's empowerment scheme into an opportunity to sleep with any married woman willing to circumvent the eligibility criteria.

Who is uncle Charles?
Re: My Dad Died Because He Slept With A Married Woman by einsteine(m): 7:46pm On Sep 24, 2022
Fake ass story.

Your dad told you to avoid widows.

Lol.

Ogun kill you and your dad. The real one.

1 Like

Re: My Dad Died Because He Slept With A Married Woman by Midas01: 7:48pm On Sep 24, 2022
And if it was a female you'll call her olosho.

Hypocrites on NL outnumber normal people.
Kingsmm55:
Guy..enjoy kpekus shun your Dad advice.... Bleep wela...dead man get no say..
Re: My Dad Died Because He Slept With A Married Woman by OnyeOgboni: 7:53pm On Sep 24, 2022
AIDS?
Re: My Dad Died Because He Slept With A Married Woman by Hawkler: 7:53pm On Sep 24, 2022
GeneralOjukwu:
grin

Someone is trying out for fiction writing.

I can help you add some action pieces in this short story.

107 topics in just over a year... joblessness personified.
It a clear message and be warn!! I know your conscience is twisting your membrane like a stray bullet.
Re: My Dad Died Because He Slept With A Married Woman by GeneralOjukwu: 7:55pm On Sep 24, 2022
Hawkler:

It a clear message and be warn!! I know your conscience is twisting your membrane like a stray bullet.

Learn to write coherently and then I would take you serious. For now, you sound like a halfwit.
Re: My Dad Died Because He Slept With A Married Woman by maasoap(m): 7:56pm On Sep 24, 2022
HELLASJ:

Them go buy battery tire grin grin grin

Lol. Make una pity dem widows o. Dem not responsible for their husbands deaths o
Re: My Dad Died Because He Slept With A Married Woman by GreatrAnalyst: 8:00pm On Sep 24, 2022
mechanics:
Hmmmm, committing fornication and adultery has its own implications, one can die in the act and the possiblity of contracting HIV/AIDs and STDs is also there.

It is too costly an adventure. The number of STIs out there is beyond amazement. What of the spiritual implications?
People who have learned self-control don't know what God has done for them.

The fact that many are into acts like these and seemingly it appears like all is well with them is enough a deception to continue in them. It is as putting fire on the roof and sleeping off. Sooner or later, it must consume.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Men Can You Do This For Your Wife Or Girlfriend? Photo / Lady Recreates The "Calm Down" Video Of Boy And His Mother / How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.