Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,886 members, 7,814,003 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

My Dad Died Because He Slept With A Married Woman - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Dad Died Because He Slept With A Married Woman (74290 Views)

My Husband Is A Serial Adulterer, He Slept With My Sister – Woman Tells Court / Since My Dad Died, I Think About Death Of People Around Me / ''He Died Because He Wanted To Please Everybody'' Nigerian Man Mourns His Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Dad Died Because He Slept With A Married Woman by richie240: 5:45pm On Sep 24, 2022
Even d one wey sleep with hin own legally married wife sef quench ontopam how much more d wan wey 'climb fence go steal another man yam'.

Op, i salute your courage for bringing this story, perhaps others will learn!
cool
[
ObamaMessi:
He told me. "Your future is bright, but don't do these three things I will warn u against". I kept my eyes on him. He continued "dont sleep with other people's wives, dont marry more than one wife, dont cut ur hair".
Obama, Abeg what's d significance of d hair part? ie, why did he say so?

1 Like

Re: My Dad Died Because He Slept With A Married Woman by Gkay1(m): 5:45pm On Sep 24, 2022
Oh sorry for the lost, just try all your possible best to heed to the advice given to you.
Re: My Dad Died Because He Slept With A Married Woman by BATified2023: 5:46pm On Sep 24, 2022
Bluntguy:

If after typing this you go ahead and vote for Tinubu you will tears more profusely.
so tinubu killed his dad?

See person reasoning for crying out loud

2 Likes

Re: My Dad Died Because He Slept With A Married Woman by Opintiwa: 5:46pm On Sep 24, 2022
BATified2023:
so tinubu killed his dad?

See person reasoning for crying out loud

Re: My Dad Died Because He Slept With A Married Woman by BATified2023: 5:47pm On Sep 24, 2022
techWriter3:
If after keyboarding this you betweens ahead and vote for politicians you will tears more profusely
please how did any politician cause this now or is it that u people are commenting on another topic?

2 Likes

Re: My Dad Died Because He Slept With A Married Woman by OSUigboFlatHead(f): 5:47pm On Sep 24, 2022
ObamaMessi:
My dad was promiscuous due to his high sex drive. He wasn't too handsome but could attract women. He once survived thunder that was planned against him in the shrine because of affairs with married women. He sleeps around with married women in the neighbourhoods. Portraying my dad as an unbridled libertine is an undisputed reality.

Shortly before he accepted Jesus Christ, he was inflicted with strange disease that MDs couldn't diagnose which led to his death many years later.

We were in the hospital and i was watching movie, something kept telling me to look at my dad, when i turned he was awake and was looking at me. He snapped at me to come, when i came he told me (his last words) about the mystry behind my birth. He told me about my political ambition and blessed me. He then warned me not to sleep with people's wives. "Don't sleep with a married woman or a widow", he said. My spirit began to feel my dad was going. I started shedding tears.

Typing...

I JUST HOPE THAT ALL THOSE MARRIED WOMEN HE SLEPT WITH TOO DIE MISERABLY AND PAINFULLY.
Amen.

MAY THEY ALL ALSO NOT ENJOY THE FRUITS OF THEIR LABOUR FOR COMMITING ADULTERY.
AFTERALL, YOUR DAD DID NOT RAPE OR FORCE THEM.

1 Like

Re: My Dad Died Because He Slept With A Married Woman by omoadeleye(m): 5:48pm On Sep 24, 2022
ObamaMessi:
If this is a fiction, let me remain an irredeemable fool but if it's true, you will die an irredeemable fool!!!

Cursing is not necessary, cause at the end all of us will surely die one day.

I don't think, people to die should be a big deal of a curse...

No one gives a flying Bleep about dying.
Re: My Dad Died Because He Slept With A Married Woman by Enahjay28(m): 5:48pm On Sep 24, 2022
Kingsmm55:
Guy..enjoy kpekus shun your Dad advice.... Bleep wela...dead man get no say..
See advice o. Madt peeps everywhere. Lolz.

2 Likes

Re: My Dad Died Because He Slept With A Married Woman by Abfinest007(m): 5:49pm On Sep 24, 2022
Simp over to u
Re: My Dad Died Because He Slept With A Married Woman by CheapHomes1: 5:50pm On Sep 24, 2022
Kobicove:

Is this a true story or fiction?

Fiction of course
Re: My Dad Died Because He Slept With A Married Woman by naijapikin2(m): 5:50pm On Sep 24, 2022
It should be a lesson for you and believe me...
For All of us too.

One woman is like a snake, they have enough poison to kill ten men, twelve horses, six elephants, eight giraffes, nine buffaloes, and one ex president abacha.

So just marry one, and pamper that one so she will not release the full dose.

You gerrit?

6 Likes

Re: My Dad Died Because He Slept With A Married Woman by Konjiboii: 5:51pm On Sep 24, 2022
ObamaMessi:
Late around 8pm my mom and step-mom arrived, the woke me up to eat but I refused and fell back asleep. Around 1 am, My step-mom woke me and was panting. I rushed in and saw my mom rolling on the floor. "Victor, your dad is death", my mom told me. I was feeling pains but I just had to console the two of them.

I love my dad more than my life. I miss him so much. I love my father more than anything else.

Damn your dad is the grim reaper, that's hard.

Re: My Dad Died Because He Slept With A Married Woman by diggindeep: 5:54pm On Sep 24, 2022
So, what's the title of this story?
Re: My Dad Died Because He Slept With A Married Woman by gasparpisciotta: 5:54pm On Sep 24, 2022
ObamaMessi:
My dad was promiscuous due to his high sex drive. He wasn't too handsome but could attract women. He once survived thunder that was planned against him in the shrine because of affairs with married women. He sleeps around with married women in the neighbourhoods. Portraying my dad as an unbridled libertine is an undisputed reality.

Shortly before he accepted Jesus Christ, he was inflicted with strange disease that MDs couldn't diagnose which led to his death many years later.

We were in the hospital and i was watching movie, something kept telling me to look at my dad, when i turned he was awake and was looking at me. He snapped at me to come, when i came he told me (his last words) about the mystry behind my birth. He told me about my political ambition and blessed me. He then warned me not to sleep with people's wives. "Don't sleep with a married woman or a widow", he said. My spirit began to feel my dad was going. I started shedding tears.

Typing...

Your dad may he RIP, died from an illness, not necessarily because of the ‘married’ woman.

Adultery and fornication are sins but since he became born again his sins were forgiven.

Except if you can confirm that he contracted a fatal disease from the women....and in that case you might need to get your mum checked...

2 Likes

Re: My Dad Died Because He Slept With A Married Woman by Spanki(f): 5:55pm On Sep 24, 2022
ObamaMessi:

TELL THE CHILDREN OF TODAY HOW BAD WHAT THEY'RE DOING IS. GOD HATES IT.

Typing...
Re: My Dad Died Because He Slept With A Married Woman by Viktor7(m): 5:55pm On Sep 24, 2022
ObamaMessi:
He told me not to cry but that made me cried harder. He said "Victor, I know how much you love me but I've never reciprocated that love coz if I do you will die". He then said "What I'm telling you, only ur mothers and I know this". I was tearsing profusely because I felt my dad was going. "Your future is bright, but don't do these three things I will warn u against". I kept my eyes on him. He continued "dont sleep with other people's wives, dont marry more than one wife, dont cut ur hair". He asked me to leave. I switched off th TV but he called me back and asked me switched it on.
He was watching and I went out full of tears.

Why do I feel like this is directed at me. But no shaking I will keep sleeping with people's wife cuz naija girls gat nothing to offer.
Peace!!
Re: My Dad Died Because He Slept With A Married Woman by maasoap(m): 5:56pm On Sep 24, 2022
ObamaMessi:

Typing...

Widows have suffered. Disillusioned dad, brainwashed son. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: My Dad Died Because He Slept With A Married Woman by OLOKOESHIN: 5:56pm On Sep 24, 2022
ObamaMessi:
He told me not to cry but that made me cried harder. He said "Victor, I know how much you love me but I've never reciprocated that love coz if I do you will die". He then said "What I'm telling you, only ur mothers and I know this". I was tearsing profusely because I felt my dad was going. "Your future is bright, but don't do these three things I will warn u against". I kept my eyes on him. He continued "dont sleep with other people's wives, dont marry more than one wife, dont cut ur hair". He asked me to leave. I switched off th TV but he called me back and asked me switched it on.
Hope you've not cut it hair grin
Re: My Dad Died Because He Slept With A Married Woman by KaptainAfrika: 5:57pm On Sep 24, 2022
Uncle Charles will be hissing in his house - man that turned his cousin's women's empowerment scheme into an opportunity to sleep with any married woman willing to circumvent the eligibility criteria.

1 Like

Re: My Dad Died Because He Slept With A Married Woman by lezz(m): 5:58pm On Sep 24, 2022
ObamaMessi:
Novel apprentice
Re: My Dad Died Because He Slept With A Married Woman by Orlu13: 5:58pm On Sep 24, 2022
Please I need your help

Access Bank

I will really appreciate
Re: My Dad Died Because He Slept With A Married Woman by Coolguy34(m): 5:58pm On Sep 24, 2022
My condolences bro, take heart.
Re: My Dad Died Because He Slept With A Married Woman by gasparpisciotta: 5:59pm On Sep 24, 2022
wiseone28:
Good for him

Re: My Dad Died Because He Slept With A Married Woman by Corporate2020: 5:59pm On Sep 24, 2022
ObamaMessi:
If this is a fiction, let me remain an irredeemable fool but if it's true, you will die an irredeemable fool!!!

Did your dad also tell you to be cursing people after his death?

3 Likes

Re: My Dad Died Because He Slept With A Married Woman by Corporate2020: 6:00pm On Sep 24, 2022
Bluntguy:

If after typing this you go ahead and vote for Tinubu you will tears more profusely.

You will all cry blood when Tinubu is sworn in as President next year. Just two hours into the election, you all will start crying blood because the direction of voting will show you that Tinubu is far ahead of other clowns

1 Like

Re: My Dad Died Because He Slept With A Married Woman by robosky02(m): 6:00pm On Sep 24, 2022
Kobicove:

Learn the lesson
Re: My Dad Died Because He Slept With A Married Woman by lokito: 6:00pm On Sep 24, 2022
Bluntguy:

Tearsing is a wrong English word tho

Tearing
Re: My Dad Died Because He Slept With A Married Woman by Lightorder: 6:03pm On Sep 24, 2022
All these fools all over NL , who go about trying to re-write peoples’ stories, you are just jobless. He said that is his true story and you are killing yourselves over if it is fiction or fact. If you are not cool with it, go to the next thread

2 Likes

Re: My Dad Died Because He Slept With A Married Woman by BABANGBALI: 6:03pm On Sep 24, 2022
Kobicove:

it is both
Re: My Dad Died Because He Slept With A Married Woman by edorhe14(m): 6:04pm On Sep 24, 2022
It’s well with you. Don’t make the same mistake your dad made. No matter how endowed a married woman is. Leave her alone.
A wise man once told me When you release you realize.
Re: My Dad Died Because He Slept With A Married Woman by saysugar(m): 6:05pm On Sep 24, 2022
Wait I got questin for u, is ur dad rich? Did u smell poverty when he was alive ? Did ur dad brought you up to standard? Are u living comfortably life now?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Men Can You Do This For Your Wife Or Girlfriend? Photo / Lady Recreates The "Calm Down" Video Of Boy And His Mother / How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.