Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,870 members, 7,813,966 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:56 PM

My Dad Died Because He Slept With A Married Woman - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Dad Died Because He Slept With A Married Woman (74289 Views)

My Husband Is A Serial Adulterer, He Slept With My Sister – Woman Tells Court / Since My Dad Died, I Think About Death Of People Around Me / ''He Died Because He Wanted To Please Everybody'' Nigerian Man Mourns His Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Dad Died Because He Slept With A Married Woman by Nobody: 12:58am On Sep 25, 2022
dnawah:
take heart.but him no try o! Two wives and him still dey strike outside.

Your dad was promiscuous due to his lack of seft discipline and not high sex drive.

1 Like

Re: My Dad Died Because He Slept With A Married Woman by olibeans: 1:00am On Sep 25, 2022
I like blowing widows and there's nothing wrong with it please.
Re: My Dad Died Because He Slept With A Married Woman by dododawa1: 1:38am On Sep 25, 2022
Picture or image.
Re: My Dad Died Because He Slept With A Married Woman by DSHADOWWALKER: 2:40am On Sep 25, 2022
imohimoh12:
Married women is a no no ..... that stuff brings bad luck .... i am 100% sure of that

Grow up,stop watching nollywood,the world has moved past this,giggs 8years affair with his brothers wife coincided with his best run at Manchester united.You can criticise vices without attaching some form if superstitions to it

1 Like

Re: My Dad Died Because He Slept With A Married Woman by Kobojunkie: 2:56am On Sep 25, 2022
ObamaMessi:
My dad was promiscuous due to his high sex drive. He wasn't too handsome but could attract women. He once survived thunder that was planned against him in the shrine because of affairs with married women. He sleeps around with married women in the neighbourhoods. Portraying my dad as an unbridled libertine is an undisputed reality..
Your dad didn't die because of high sex drive. He died because the slowpoke did not learn to acquire sexual discipline like most responsible men and women in the world do. undecided

Even a male prostitute who services women professionally knows that self control is essential to have. undecided
Re: My Dad Died Because He Slept With A Married Woman by BRATISLAVA: 5:49am On Sep 25, 2022
Angelfrost:

Been married for many years sir!

I ain't ranting nor capping! I stand by what I said!

Getting attracted is normal... Choosing to leave it at the level of attraction is not impossible! Matter of fact, I have done it for so long it has become a daily habit!

Not everyone can resist it. Not everyone should.
Re: My Dad Died Because He Slept With A Married Woman by luluosas(m): 7:03am On Sep 25, 2022
Please take it easy, the Nigerian situation has made people to doubt reality because they've been lied to times without number.
Please withdraw the curse. Thank you

ObamaMessi:
If this is a fiction, let me remain an irredeemable fool but if it's true, you will die an irredeemable fool!!!

Re: My Dad Died Because He Slept With A Married Woman by Hassanmaye(m): 7:05am On Sep 25, 2022
Franklyspeakin:
Kpekus!!!! Ohhh kpekusssss. What have thou caused?
Hahahhahahaha
Re: My Dad Died Because He Slept With A Married Woman by Hassanmaye(m): 7:06am On Sep 25, 2022
ObamaMessi:
He told me not to cry but that made me cried harder. He said "Victor, I know how much you love me but I've never reciprocated that love coz if I do you will die". He then said "What I'm telling you, only ur mothers and I know this". I was tearsing profusely because I felt my dad was going. "Your future is bright, but don't do these three things I will warn u against". I kept my eyes on him. He continued "dont sleep with other people's wives, dont marry more than one wife, dont cut ur hair". He asked me to leave. I switched off th TV but he called me back and asked me switched it on.
He was watching and I went out full of tears.
Why should someone not caught his hair
Re: My Dad Died Because He Slept With A Married Woman by luluosas(m): 7:08am On Sep 25, 2022
Hmmmm! To learn that you ARE NOT EVEN RELIGIOUS AND YET DESPISED ADULTERY makes you A RARE GENE. You are worthy of emulation. Keep it up Bro, but how I wished you are Christian though. Thank you

Angelfrost:
Sigh... I will never understand what people gain from adultery.

Not a religious nor superstitious person, but I just can't sleep with another man's wife no matter how attractive, sexy, and available she is! The very thought of it disgusts me deeply!

Some men and women even have the boldness to do it on the person's matrimonial bed, like what the fvck! embarassed
Re: My Dad Died Because He Slept With A Married Woman by Hassanmaye(m): 7:11am On Sep 25, 2022
Reggaemich:
if u don't respect a dead person's last wish

U don't need to force others to do the same

Let the guy make his choice without infusing him with your bad advice

For your info Sex is overrated and Too much of it , they Tire person
Are you sure is overrated sir? Men are paying alot of money for sex in fact in lagos there's a place where celebrities are paid 1m per night! If its overrated Why are men so mad at it, so many hoes now
Re: My Dad Died Because He Slept With A Married Woman by Hassanmaye(m): 7:15am On Sep 25, 2022
edorhe14:
It’s well with you. Don’t make the same mistake your dad made. No matter how endowed a married woman is. Leave her alone.
A wise man once told me When you release you realize.
You realise what? Is a waste of time??
Re: My Dad Died Because He Slept With A Married Woman by Hassanmaye(m): 7:17am On Sep 25, 2022
Thegoodone13:
Sleeping with a married woman is like digging your grave. You can die at anytime.
This is scary o
Re: My Dad Died Because He Slept With A Married Woman by Hassanmaye(m): 7:19am On Sep 25, 2022
Googledotcom:
Married women are getting smarter by the day to get what they want from unsuspecting men. So in this case, what's the best way to avoid them ?

Flee fornication !
Flee fornication !
Take off your shoes and flee fornication !
Like how
Re: My Dad Died Because He Slept With A Married Woman by MITCHELL96: 7:26am On Sep 25, 2022
Michelle70:
This guy ehn.

U remind me of whywhyogun

Who is whywhyogun ?
Re: My Dad Died Because He Slept With A Married Woman by dnawah(m): 8:32am On Sep 25, 2022
Skyview01:

Your dad was promiscuous due to his lack of seft discipline and not high sex drive.
high sex drive and unable to control it,makes him promiscuous.
Re: My Dad Died Because He Slept With A Married Woman by wellmax(m): 8:37am On Sep 25, 2022
Bluntguy:

If after typing this you go ahead and vote for Tinubu you will tears more profusely.

You guy think everything is about politics.
Re: My Dad Died Because He Slept With A Married Woman by Reggaemich(m): 9:43am On Sep 25, 2022
Hassanmaye:

Are you sure is overrated sir? Men are paying alot of money for sex in fact in lagos there's a place where celebrities are paid 1m per night! If its overrated Why are men so mad at it, so many hoes now
all men are not the same

If u are a German machine that can go hours on top a woman, no problem

I rather channel that long hours to something productive.

When u cum, u will cummm back to your senses

1 Like

Re: My Dad Died Because He Slept With A Married Woman by baralatie(m): 9:57am On Sep 25, 2022
Reggaemich:
all men are not the same

What is the aim of working long hours
Is it not because of money?
When that money enters your hand as a man
The next thing na temptation
Re: My Dad Died Because He Slept With A Married Woman by Hassanmaye(m): 10:24am On Sep 25, 2022
Reggaemich:
all men are not the same

Lol I'm not a sex addict. I'm just thinking if sex is a waste of time Why are my gender paying So much to get sex
Re: My Dad Died Because He Slept With A Married Woman by solexjames(m): 11:11am On Sep 25, 2022
baralatie:

Okay will a man sleep with a divorced woman whose last lover died on top of her?
The last lover die due to some health issue, as d case may b and he might b aware of it...he died on active service
So that is not divorce, she is a widow
Re: My Dad Died Because He Slept With A Married Woman by Victoria938(f): 12:03pm On Sep 25, 2022
Married men stop sleeping with married women.
Ok bye
Re: My Dad Died Because He Slept With A Married Woman by ebenezer95(m): 2:06pm On Sep 25, 2022
Your daddy should have sleep with a wife of a smart man and not a Fool a smart man know what it take ,people that care much about pussy re idiots to me they re the one who can't do without fucking someone else wife around such people re little kid to me and I can't try such act with their wife when billions of beautiful single ladies re out there why a pussy loose wife?I don't sleep with a wide pussy sorry so that thunder can go back to the sender
Re: My Dad Died Because He Slept With A Married Woman by Zedoo(m): 3:10pm On Sep 25, 2022
Dey dun knack this one wife e dey use style cry.
Re: My Dad Died Because He Slept With A Married Woman by Wwwq: 3:51pm On Sep 25, 2022
How
Re: My Dad Died Because He Slept With A Married Woman by Tonitoniton(m): 8:18pm On Sep 25, 2022
ObamaMessi:
Late around 8pm my mom and step-mom arrived, the woke me up to eat but I refused and fell back asleep. Around 1 am, My step-mom woke me and was panting. I rushed in and saw my mom rolling on the floor. "Victor, your dad is death", my mom told me. I was feeling pains but I just had to console the two of them.7

I love my dad more than my life. I miss him so much. I love my father more than anything else.

I feel ur pain.
Its been long since I heard a man saying how much he loved his dad. U are a true son.

Pls, dont mind those writing nonsense, ignore them.

Just be the man ur dad wants u to be. Above all, embrace CHRIST
Re: My Dad Died Because He Slept With A Married Woman by successman100: 9:17pm On Sep 25, 2022
Please don't be a victim ....
except if you don't know.
But listen to your spirit and know.
It is like going to an abattoir
Re: My Dad Died Because He Slept With A Married Woman by fman(m): 5:29pm On Oct 08, 2022
Lvgirl:

Nice of you ....do you have dredread locks now or you plait Ur hair.
Just curious
He looks stupid
Screenshot attached

Re: My Dad Died Because He Slept With A Married Woman by Lvgirl: 5:32pm On Oct 08, 2022
fman:

He looks stupid
Screenshot attached

Who is this pls
Re: My Dad Died Because He Slept With A Married Woman by fman(m): 5:59pm On Oct 08, 2022
Lvgirl:

Who is this pls
obamam.essi
Re: My Dad Died Because He Slept With A Married Woman by Lvgirl: 6:00pm On Oct 08, 2022
fman:
obamam.essi

Omo he look gayish
Shior man/waman
Re: My Dad Died Because He Slept With A Married Woman by fman(m): 6:05pm On Oct 08, 2022
Lvgirl:

Omo he look gayish
Shior man/waman
ya
Obamamessi is a gay and pedophile

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Men Can You Do This For Your Wife Or Girlfriend? Photo / Lady Recreates The "Calm Down" Video Of Boy And His Mother / How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.