Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,694 members, 7,823,949 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:02 PM

What Is The Best Pick Up Line You Have Ever Heard? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Best Pick Up Line You Have Ever Heard? (15798 Views)

Best Pick Up Lines To Get A 9ja Babe.. / Best Pick Up Lines Ever: How To Get His Or Her Attention / I Love U Talk Ur Own(pick Up Line) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Best Pick Up Line You Have Ever Heard? by fcentauri8(m): 9:25pm On Aug 13, 2011
I've never tried a pickup line outside of a joking situation, here's a straight forward and amusing one that may get u slapped:

Nice Shoes, wanna Bleep?
Re: What Is The Best Pick Up Line You Have Ever Heard? by Nobody: 9:25pm On Aug 13, 2011
Oh yeah the car is really something but hell # I didn't buy it 45 mins ago
Re: What Is The Best Pick Up Line You Have Ever Heard? by deniyor: 9:29pm On Aug 13, 2011
talina:

grin Blisters from shopping wow. I know the mall is big, but you must have been there for ages! You must love shopping - and I bet mostly shoe shopping tongue

smiley Im not one for shopping. It was from wearing the wrong shoes,(dont shop in heels!), not from shopping for them.

I dont know what club you went to with so many black people. Im new to the club experience but its fun to check it out sometimes. How long have you been in SK? Ive never been there. Ive heard good things about Saskatoon.

I`ve been in SK for 8 yrs now. Saskatoon has the warmest and friendliest people in the whole of Canada. No kidding. Simple city and you won`t have to drive to work for an hour. If you are used to the Albertan life, it might seem like a village at first, but you can always feel the warmth in the air. I lived there for 7 years and I still go back every weekend. The only downside is the -40 winters sad. The summers can be close to +40 so you are usually in for a rollercoaster weather there.

I have a soccer game in an hour so I have to go now. We should catch up later. cheers.
Re: What Is The Best Pick Up Line You Have Ever Heard? by deniyor: 9:30pm On Aug 13, 2011
REALITY101:

Oh yeah the car is really something but hell # I didn't buy it 45 mins ago

**CLAPS** cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: What Is The Best Pick Up Line You Have Ever Heard? by Nobody: 9:32pm On Aug 13, 2011
deniyor:

I`ve been in SK for 8 yrs now. Saskatoon has the warmest and friendliest people in the whole of Canada. No kidding. Simple city and you won`t have to drive to work for an hour. If you are used to the Albertan life, it might seem like a village at first, but you can always feel the warmth in the air. I lived there for 7 years and I still go back every weekend. The only downside is the -40 winters sad. The summers can be close to +40 so you are usually in for a rollercoaster weather there.

I have a soccer game in an hour so I have to go now. We should catch up later. cheers.

Nice to meet you Deniyor! bye bye
Re: What Is The Best Pick Up Line You Have Ever Heard? by 195(f): 9:52pm On Aug 13, 2011
REALITY101:

Chick: Nice ride

Him: thank you

Chick: how many chick ever told u that

Him: your the first cuz I just bought it 42mins ago

Chick: really?

Him: yeah really

Chick: so where's your girlfriend?

Him: right here#point at the car

Chick: Your crazy

Him: I know

Chick: oh btw my name is Tasha

Him: I'm J but my friends call "grin"

Chick: nice to meet you J n enjoy your car. I gotta go now

Him: you from here?

Chick: nope I'm from NY I'm planning to move down here so I came to check it out.

Him: oh cool how do u like it so far?

Chick: I like it

Him # in his mind, I like u too# oh cool. . Hey did I tell you you're cuter than my car?

Chick: hehehe # in a sexy voice# thanks n your hot too pretty lips and awesome body.

Before you knw it his car just fetch him a fresh NY punny for 3 good days nonstop

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: What Is The Best Pick Up Line You Have Ever Heard? by Nobody: 5:32am On Aug 14, 2011
hey beatiful, you re very fine, i just want to harvest you!
Re: What Is The Best Pick Up Line You Have Ever Heard? by Nobody: 5:33am On Aug 14, 2011
hey beautiful, can i sow my seed in your soil? undecided
Re: What Is The Best Pick Up Line You Have Ever Heard? by BodyKiss(m): 6:02am On Aug 14, 2011
I thought I'd know what to say by the time I get close to you.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Pick Up Line You Have Ever Heard? by Sike(m): 7:57am On Aug 14, 2011
My Best Lines:
1) I Can be the Tarzan to your Jane.
2) I will Protect you even without Muscles.
3) I never met a girl like you that makes me wanna settle down.
4) Are you Religious? Good! Cuz am the answer to your Prayers.
Re: What Is The Best Pick Up Line You Have Ever Heard? by Sike(m): 8:14am On Aug 14, 2011
My Best Lines:

1) I Can be the Tarzan to your Jane.

2) I will Protect you even without Muscles.

3) I never met a girl like you that makes me wanna settle down.

4) Are you Religious? Good! Cuz am the answer to your Prayers.
Re: What Is The Best Pick Up Line You Have Ever Heard? by eghost247(m): 8:27am On Aug 14, 2011
funny thread
Re: What Is The Best Pick Up Line You Have Ever Heard? by rhymz(m): 8:45am On Aug 14, 2011
Damn Gurl, you stand like a tall glass of water and am telling you up front, gurl, I am thirsty.
Re: What Is The Best Pick Up Line You Have Ever Heard? by dabrake(m): 8:55am On Aug 14, 2011
If english speakin countries adopt pix dict'nary in xchange 4 d word dictionary, they'ld nid ur pix 4 d wrd C.H.A.R.M.I.N.G. , . dat wuz in 2004 and i dnt think i'ld eva 4get dat
Re: What Is The Best Pick Up Line You Have Ever Heard? by Wadosky(m): 9:20am On Aug 14, 2011
Hi,may I know ur beautiful name
Re: What Is The Best Pick Up Line You Have Ever Heard? by Connoisseur(m): 9:24am On Aug 14, 2011
BodyKiss:

I thought I'd know what to say by the time I get close to you.

would try this sometime
Re: What Is The Best Pick Up Line You Have Ever Heard? by stillme(m): 9:32am On Aug 14, 2011
When i see come you around,you got me high as if i shack alomo. grin
Re: What Is The Best Pick Up Line You Have Ever Heard? by tEsLim(m): 9:54am On Aug 14, 2011
1. Hey; excuse me for a minute I usually dont do this as I"m quit rusty with toasting and all that but I would like to know you. Pardon me for my word choice , I'm Teslim, whats your name smiley

2. Hi, how are you doing ,  I see you're busy / heading somewhere ,  I didn't plan this either; you look super gorgeous 1 minute more I'll be stuttering ,  can I have your number so I can holla later. Who knowz ? Little chat , a drink or few later ,  get to know each other ,

3. Being in love is good for the health. Not asking that you love me right now ,  but you can like me real hard

Just saying though can't remember all the lines i've used.  It all depends on the situation.
Re: What Is The Best Pick Up Line You Have Ever Heard? by Gbenge77(m): 10:15am On Aug 14, 2011
talina:

-40?
Re: What Is The Best Pick Up Line You Have Ever Heard? by violent(m): 10:16am On Aug 14, 2011
1. Hey; excuse me for a minute I usually dont do this as I"m quit rusty with toasting [/b]and all that but I would like to know you. [b]Pardon me for my word choice , I'm Teslim,  whats your name

Re: What Is The Best Pick Up Line You Have Ever Heard? by deniyor: 10:20am On Aug 14, 2011
Gbenge 77:

-40?
We had -58c two years ago. One night only. That's been the coldest I've seen it.
Re: What Is The Best Pick Up Line You Have Ever Heard? by deniyor: 10:23am On Aug 14, 2011
talina:

Pleasure is all mine. See you around.
Re: What Is The Best Pick Up Line You Have Ever Heard? by cantell(m): 10:24am On Aug 14, 2011
tEsLim:

1. Hey; excuse me for a minute I usually dont do this as I"m quite rusty with toasting and all that but I would like to know you. Pardon me for my word choice , I'm Teslim, whats your name?

Nice one!
Re: What Is The Best Pick Up Line You Have Ever Heard? by iz2much: 10:25am On Aug 14, 2011
hmm. e be like say we don meet before,
Girl- No i dont think so
well i go like sample you, . u nokia or china
Re: What Is The Best Pick Up Line You Have Ever Heard? by Anvaller: 11:13am On Aug 14, 2011
Hmm! interesting. I feel some guys up here. the ladies too, very nice hahaha.

Me for instance:

Me: Hey pretty how are you?
Lady: Fine, u?,

Me, Hmmm let me guess where you come from ,
Lady: (very bright smile in her face, looking straight in your eyes, curious about ur guess)

AT THIS POINT IF UR GUESS IS RIGHT, SHE'D BE LIKE "WOW U R RIGHT", LOOSEN UP MORE AND WANNA TALK WITH  U MORE. then u should be smart to know when to inject more punchlines.

IF THE GUESS WAS WRONG, never mind, if  u ask at that point she would tell u. Ok lets assume she said Lagos and then ur punch line should be wow wow u look good enuff to be miss Lagos

If it is outside Nigeria then of course the lady is from another country, then u substitute Lagos for the name of her country. I tell ya, ladies like that, then you can do the follow up immediately.

Another one that works at least very well for me. If u really wanna tell a lady u like her.

"U know u look very beautiful and I always feel like telling you something about it but huuu, I feel nervous each time"  RIGHT THERE, Thats the punch line, u have said it all. NOTE, dont say this while laughing or even smiling, try not to look any sarcastic, give a serious look and straight into her eyes.

At this point, U have automatically ignited her sympathy for u and she would be the one asking more and more question. She would be curious to know what xactly you have in  mind. U are now in a comfortable situation if she is the one pushing you talk.

Another one

U can look for a feature on the lady and capitalise on it.

"Wow u ve got nice shape, Many ladies would have to do surgery to look like you"

"Wow nice height are you into modelling?"

If she is a little fat, u can still blow her away by saying this

"I must tell you, I love ladies with curves, u r pretty curvy!!!"

If she is a lady with nice make up and beautiful manicure. Think fast and wrap a punchline around it. Reason, she spent alot of time and may be even money to make her nails and face look beautiful so she would appreciate it very well if you recognise that.

"By the way, you look fine hmm, (now looking at her nails) wow ur nails her looking EDIBLE, HAHAHA sorry if sound nasty, its just that your nails her looking very captivating"

Bye evryone
Re: What Is The Best Pick Up Line You Have Ever Heard? by HeroKing: 12:55pm On Aug 14, 2011
You see, na me get that Hummer over there. The second one dey house; e be automatic. Na dis one I det take when i just wan take a stroll.

You go do or yu no go do?
Re: What Is The Best Pick Up Line You Have Ever Heard? by tEsLim(m): 1:11pm On Aug 14, 2011
Igbo boy: How far? I gbadun you , wetin you dey do tonite? Remember say na Friday be today , no dull yourself , nsewu, nkowbi anything wey you want.

Babe: Ok

Igbo boy: GIve me number make i call you for that kain 10 o clock

Babe: Ah! 10 too late oh when we go come back then

Igbo boy: No dey do like small pikin na till dawn be that na , (basically when its too late to go back home you know you are increasing chances of getting that womanliness same day plus you guys both be drunk when you get inside and you can blame it on the 40% Alch)
Re: What Is The Best Pick Up Line You Have Ever Heard? by Nobody: 1:20pm On Aug 14, 2011
Are there guyz who still walk up to random ladies on the street? Too big for that. I simply ask my younger ones to go call her come. By saying, pls my big bros said i should call you. Is right over there. Simple.
Re: What Is The Best Pick Up Line You Have Ever Heard? by Nayah(f): 1:27pm On Aug 14, 2011
"Your parents are terrorist" because you're a bomb, I could'nt help laughing so "creative" grin
Re: What Is The Best Pick Up Line You Have Ever Heard? by MrCork17: 1:29pm On Aug 14, 2011
Madam HALT There: Identify your sef and phone number!! angry
Re: What Is The Best Pick Up Line You Have Ever Heard? by MrCork17: 1:33pm On Aug 14, 2011
Favourite weekebnd club line: Madam, excuse me dance! angry
Re: What Is The Best Pick Up Line You Have Ever Heard? by alosiby92(f): 1:45pm On Aug 14, 2011
Excuse me, I'm writing a term paper on the finer things in life and I was wondering if I could interview you. . . .

Baby, if you were words on a page, you'd be what they call FINE PRINT!

grin grin
nice ones. . .those had me cracking up

Anvaller:

"Wow u ve got nice shape, Many ladies would have to do surgery to look like you"

nice ones. . .those had me cracking up grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Leaked Sex Video Of Naija Nurse With Bestfriend Husband Hit Online / Is This The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland? (pics) / Another Slayqueen On Instagram Shows Off Her Boobs On Mc Galaxy's Instagram Live

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.