Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,495 members, 7,954,897 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:01 PM

What Is The Best Pick Up Line You Have Ever Heard? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Best Pick Up Line You Have Ever Heard? (16081 Views)

Best Pick Up Lines To Get A 9ja Babe.. / Best Pick Up Lines Ever: How To Get His Or Her Attention / I Love U Talk Ur Own(pick Up Line) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Best Pick Up Line You Have Ever Heard? by deniyor: 7:31pm On Aug 13, 2011
talina:

What? Thats the best pick up line Ive heard. smiley

Are you white, black or pink?
Re: What Is The Best Pick Up Line You Have Ever Heard? by Nobody: 7:33pm On Aug 13, 2011
deniyor:

Are you white, black or pink?

I dont understand the question.
Re: What Is The Best Pick Up Line You Have Ever Heard? by deniyor: 7:47pm On Aug 13, 2011
what nationality are you?
Re: What Is The Best Pick Up Line You Have Ever Heard? by Nobody: 7:49pm On Aug 13, 2011
deniyor:

what nationality are you?
Re: What Is The Best Pick Up Line You Have Ever Heard? by Nobody: 7:53pm On Aug 13, 2011
talina:

I was asked this here yesterday too smiley . Im Canadian. Half french, part other european,with some cherokee.
Re: What Is The Best Pick Up Line You Have Ever Heard? by denzel2009: 7:54pm On Aug 13, 2011
Excuse me, I'm writing a term paper on the finer things in life and I was wondering if I could interview you. . . .

Baby, if you were words on a page, you'd be what they call FINE PRINT!
Re: What Is The Best Pick Up Line You Have Ever Heard? by kpolli(m): 7:58pm On Aug 13, 2011
Excuse me miss, u have a message
Re: What Is The Best Pick Up Line You Have Ever Heard? by 195(f): 8:00pm On Aug 13, 2011
[size=15pt]HALT THERE MISS - HAVE SOMEONE SLAPPED YOU BEFORE angry angry

WORKS LIKE MAGIC -

ASK BABE,MZDARKSKIN AND OMOLOLA angry angry
[/size]
Re: What Is The Best Pick Up Line You Have Ever Heard? by deniyor: 8:05pm On Aug 13, 2011
talina:

I was asked this here yesterday too smiley . Im Canadian. Half french, part other european,with some cherokee.

Okay cool. Its nice to see a canadian here. You live in Quebec or Montreal? I'm assuming you are french speaker and live in the french parts of CA.
Re: What Is The Best Pick Up Line You Have Ever Heard? by 195(f): 8:07pm On Aug 13, 2011
^hey you- back off my bird angry angry
Re: What Is The Best Pick Up Line You Have Ever Heard? by Nobody: 8:09pm On Aug 13, 2011
deniyor:

Okay cool. Its nice to see a canadian here. You live in Quebec or Montreal? I'm assuming you are french speaker and live in the french parts of CA.

I live in western Canada.The Edmonton area in Alberta. I speak some french but not fluently.
Re: What Is The Best Pick Up Line You Have Ever Heard? by 195(f): 8:10pm On Aug 13, 2011
talina:

I live in western Canada.The Edmonton area in Alberta. I speak some french but not fluently.
smiley smiley
Re: What Is The Best Pick Up Line You Have Ever Heard? by Nobody: 8:11pm On Aug 13, 2011
190_@:

smiley smiley
cheesy wink
Re: What Is The Best Pick Up Line You Have Ever Heard? by deniyor: 8:14pm On Aug 13, 2011
Edmonton - The one city I keep getting lost for some weird reason. I think its the way the streets are labelled. I prefer Calgary tho - Easier to navigate.
Re: What Is The Best Pick Up Line You Have Ever Heard? by Nobody: 8:21pm On Aug 13, 2011
deniyor:

Edmonton - The one city I keep getting lost for some weird reason. I think its the way the streets are labelled. I prefer Calgary tho - Easier to navigate.

Oh youve been here! Yes the streets are labeled weird I think because of the river valley.Its a beautiful city. I used to live by Calgary too. Did you get to go to the mountains?
Re: What Is The Best Pick Up Line You Have Ever Heard? by Cuddlemii: 8:22pm On Aug 13, 2011
deniyor:

Bros best pick up line ever wink wink
Re: What Is The Best Pick Up Line You Have Ever Heard? by deniyor: 8:26pm On Aug 13, 2011
talina:

Oh youve been here! Yes the streets are labeled weird I think because of the river valley.Its a beautiful city. I used to live by Calgary too. Did you get to go to the mountains?
Yeah, Banff is my favourite place to go for a wknd every summer. Always eventful and I always get in trouble somehow there. This year I got stuck in the middle of the lake when the canoe stopped working. Had to paddle all the way back to the canoe store. You should see the other folks with me, very scared it was hilarious.
Re: What Is The Best Pick Up Line You Have Ever Heard? by deniyor: 8:27pm On Aug 13, 2011
Cuddlemii:

Bros best pick up line ever wink wink

grin I should try it sometime and see if it works.
Re: What Is The Best Pick Up Line You Have Ever Heard? by 195(f): 8:28pm On Aug 13, 2011
deniyor have u woken up in a hospital before angry angry
Re: What Is The Best Pick Up Line You Have Ever Heard? by Nobody: 8:32pm On Aug 13, 2011
deniyor:

Yeah, Banff is my favourite place to go for a wknd every summer. Always eventful and I always get in trouble somehow there. This year I got stuck in the middle of the lake when the canoe stopped working. Had to paddle all the way back to the canoe store. You should see the other folks with me, very scared it was hilarious.

Do you live in Calgary then? Banff is a great place to have fun! Thats funny you got stuck in the middle of the lake, but paddling is what its all about!  grin I like to take my canoe down the river here. Sooo fun!
Re: What Is The Best Pick Up Line You Have Ever Heard? by deniyor: 8:33pm On Aug 13, 2011
190_@:

deniyor have u woken up in a hospital before  angry angry
Many times. I'm kinda used to it by now grin
Re: What Is The Best Pick Up Line You Have Ever Heard? by deniyor: 8:40pm On Aug 13, 2011
talina:

Do you live in Calgary then? Banff is a great place to have fun! Thats funny you got stuck in the middle of the lake, but paddling is what its all about!  grin I like to take my canoe down the river here. Sooo fun!

No but I have many friends there. Visit there once or twice a year. I like to go there when I go to WestEd mall to get some stuffs. I live in SK so the malls there are not up to par grin.
If you are doing the paddling its more fun except we couldn't get it right to go where we wanted. That was actually our first time in a canoe or going fishing. We were singing and laughing so hard folks around thot we were drunk or we had caught a very big fish. The canoe store guy had warned us earlier that no one had ever drowned in the river before. They just die of hypothermia. That ruled out swimmig grin. It was funny looking back at it now.
Re: What Is The Best Pick Up Line You Have Ever Heard? by 195(f): 8:53pm On Aug 13, 2011
^You wont rest on the matter now ooh

Im very violent when someone goes close to my woman undecided
Re: What Is The Best Pick Up Line You Have Ever Heard? by Goldieluks: 8:54pm On Aug 13, 2011
angry angry angry
Re: What Is The Best Pick Up Line You Have Ever Heard? by Nobody: 8:54pm On Aug 13, 2011
deniyor:

No but I have many friends there. Visit there once or twice a year. I like to go there when I go to WestEd mall to get some stuffs. I live in SK so the malls there are not up to par  grin.
If you are doing the paddling its more fun except we couldn't get it right to go where we wanted. That was actually our first time in a canoe or going fishing. We were singing and laughing so hard folks around thot we were drunk or we had caught a very big fish.  The canoe store guy had warned us earlier that no one had ever drowned in the river before. They just die of hypothermia. That ruled out swimmig  grin. It was funny looking back at it now.

Your first time canoing sounds like it was fun! Hypothermia sure is a factor in the cold mountain waters.
West Ed mall, went there 2 days ago and just got blisters on my feet. grin A great place to check out,in Edmonton, is Whyte Ave, Lots of great stores and clubs.
Re: What Is The Best Pick Up Line You Have Ever Heard? by Nobody: 8:55pm On Aug 13, 2011
190_@:

Im very violent when someone goes close to my woman undecided

shocked
Re: What Is The Best Pick Up Line You Have Ever Heard? by 195(f): 9:01pm On Aug 13, 2011
Goldieluks:

angry angry angry

back off grin grin

talina:

shocked

baby - u added me on msn smiley smiley
Re: What Is The Best Pick Up Line You Have Ever Heard? by deniyor: 9:03pm On Aug 13, 2011
talina:

Your first time canoing sounds like it was fun! Hypothermia sure is a factor in the cold mountain waters.
West Ed mall, went there 2 days ago and just got blisters on my feet. grin A great place to check out,in Edmonton, is Whyte Ave, Lots of great stores and clubs.

Haha I know whyte Ave. I think the Uni is somewhere on it too. Somewhere close to the uni on whyte have, there is this asian wok box place I love the food there. Quite exquisite. Been to three clubs in Edmonton before ( dont remember their name). The second time I went to one club ( the club with mostly black people), I was confused at first. Since I moved to SK, I had never seen so many black people in the same place before. I think I was just gaping the entire night. Hard to forget that experience.
grin Blisters from shopping wow. I know the mall is big, but you must have been there for ages! You must love shopping - and I bet mostly shoe shopping tongue

190_@:

Im very violent when someone goes close to my woman  undecided

grin 190 don`t worry  I`m harmless. I can only bark, can`t bite  wink
I got your back grin grin grin
Re: What Is The Best Pick Up Line You Have Ever Heard? by 195(f): 9:06pm On Aug 13, 2011
^you better do - cos i might find happiness in her angry
Re: What Is The Best Pick Up Line You Have Ever Heard? by Nobody: 9:06pm On Aug 13, 2011
Chick: Nice ride

Him: thank you

Chick: how many chick ever told u that

Him: your the first cuz I just bought it 42mins ago

Chick: really?

Him: yeah really

Chick: so where's your girlfriend?

Him: right here#point at the car

Chick: Your crazy

Him: I know

Chick: oh btw my name is Tasha

Him: I'm J but my friends call "grin"

Chick: nice to meet you J n enjoy your car. I gotta go now

Him: you from here?

Chick: nope I'm from NY I'm planning to move down here so I came to check it out.

Him: oh cool how do u like it so far?

Chick: I like it

Him # in his mind, I like u too# oh cool. . Hey did I tell you you're cuter than my car?

Chick: hehehe # in a sexy voice# thanks n your hot too pretty lips and awesome body.

Before you knw it his car just fetch him a fresh NY punny for 3 good days nonstop
Re: What Is The Best Pick Up Line You Have Ever Heard? by deniyor: 9:15pm On Aug 13, 2011
REALITY101:

Chick: Nice ride

Him: thank you

Chick: how many chick ever told u that

Him: your the first cuz I just bought it 42mins ago

Chick: really?

Him: yeah really

Chick: so where's your girlfriend?

Him: right here#point at the car

Chick: Your crazy

Him: I know

Chick: oh btw my name is Tasha

Him: I'm J but my friends call "grin"

Chick: nice to meet you J n enjoy your car. I gotta go now

Him: you from here?

Chick: nope I'm from NY I'm planning to move down here so I came to check it out.

Him: oh cool how do u like it so far?

Chick: I like it

Him # in his mind, I like u too# oh cool. . Hey did I tell you you're cuter than my car?

Chick: hehehe # in a sexy voice# thanks n your hot too pretty lips and awesome body.

Before you knw it his car just fetch him a fresh NY punny for 3 good days nonstop
The car must be something. I like the part where he said 42 minutes ago. If that wasn`t true, it was ingenious.
Re: What Is The Best Pick Up Line You Have Ever Heard? by Nobody: 9:20pm On Aug 13, 2011
grin Blisters from shopping wow. I know the mall is big, but you must have been there for ages! You must love shopping - and I bet mostly shoe shopping tongue

[quote][/quote]

smiley Im not one for shopping. It was from wearing the wrong shoes,(dont shop in heels!), not from shopping for them.

I dont know what club you went to with so many black people. Im new to the club experience but its fun to check it out sometimes. How long have you been in SK? Ive never been there. Ive heard good things about Saskatoon.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

This Busty Girl's Photos Turn Me On Everytime. / Can You Tell If I'm Beautiful Enough? / Is It Wrong To Check Your Girlfriend's Facebook Account?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.