Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,560 members, 7,827,089 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:53 AM

What Is The Best Pick Up Line You Have Ever Heard? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Best Pick Up Line You Have Ever Heard? (15805 Views)

Best Pick Up Lines To Get A 9ja Babe.. / Best Pick Up Lines Ever: How To Get His Or Her Attention / I Love U Talk Ur Own(pick Up Line) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Best Pick Up Line You Have Ever Heard? by jjgirljay(f): 6:46pm On Aug 18, 2011
i will wait forever if thats what it take to have you. dat was 6yrs ago wink

if only i can makelove to you and die i know i will see heaven,the guy is like 20yrs older than me o(randy dog)
Re: What Is The Best Pick Up Line You Have Ever Heard? by Loony2(m): 9:29pm On Aug 18, 2011
Guy: does it hurt bad, GIRL: i beg ur pardon, GUY: does it hurt fallen frm heaven cos clearly u are an angel:-)works lyk charm;-)
Re: What Is The Best Pick Up Line You Have Ever Heard? by KDK(m): 3:04am On Aug 19, 2011
Guy: hi
Gurl: hi
Guy: if u show me ur logo I'll show u my emblem.
Re: What Is The Best Pick Up Line You Have Ever Heard? by EfeEkarume(m): 10:23pm On Aug 19, 2011
eghost247:

Are Your Parent Alien Cos Your out of this word Now Thats a Classic Line
You can say that again.
Nayah:

lol Efe you have a list of lines lol grin
Have got more lines than my graph book : )
Re: What Is The Best Pick Up Line You Have Ever Heard? by Sike(m): 6:42am On Sep 05, 2011
pinkrex:

I love you Bottom shaking grin grin grin grin

Can i buy you kweli kweli grin grin grin grin
hahahahaha. . Kweli kweli ko, kuli kuli ni!
Re: What Is The Best Pick Up Line You Have Ever Heard? by Nobody: 5:51pm On Sep 05, 2011
can i show you my konji, bebe?
Re: What Is The Best Pick Up Line You Have Ever Heard? by yesboss20(m): 2:38pm On Jan 02, 2012
There's a scheme I employed in my 1st yr in the uni. It was during exams and I was sitted in class studyin, rows behind a gal I had eyed all-yr long (or so it seemd). She had been on my brain for mths, so much dt I even told rmmates abt her!
I saw this as my final chance to talk to her b4 the session endd &we went separate ways. So, I simply took out my fone, typd all I thot abt her (how divine I thot she lookd, her sense of style, her be.u.tiful smile, her quiet personality etc). It spand abt 6msgs and then I walkd up to her, told her I had smtg for her to read, gave her the fone &waitd nervously.
She read it carefuli, startd laughin and afterwards, we talkd for hours! The rest is history.
Re: What Is The Best Pick Up Line You Have Ever Heard? by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jan 02, 2012
I remember my first job ever. I worked at this very popular clothing store
and I told this guy i could take him at the customer service desk and do you know this
mugu said aloud "alright pretty mama! be careful how you say you can take me!!" grin

i was dumbfounded!! all of the guys cracked up laughing and the women were looking at me with sympathy!! grin grin
of course it was gross and immature but probably the funniest i've ever heard.
Re: What Is The Best Pick Up Line You Have Ever Heard? by MrCork17: 5:23pm On Jan 02, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

I remember my first job ever. I worked at this very popular clothing store
and I told this guy i could take him at the customer service desk and do you know this
mugu said aloud "alright pretty mama! be careful how you say you can take me!!" grin

i was dumbfounded!! all of the guys cracked up laughing and the women were looking at me with sympathy!!  grin grin
of course it was gross and immature but probably the funniest i've ever heard.

MsDarkskin. the guy who chatted u up, Waz he blind? undecided
Re: What Is The Best Pick Up Line You Have Ever Heard? by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jan 02, 2012
Mr, Cork:

MsDarkskin. the guy who chatted u up, Waz he blind? undecided

per hapz but at least he wasn,t as broike as you!! cheesy cheesy
Re: What Is The Best Pick Up Line You Have Ever Heard? by MrCork17: 5:39pm On Jan 02, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

per hapz but at least he wasn,t as broike as you!!  cheesy cheesy

I aint even gonna boast about my American Express.  Well, I heard u people call it  Express road  in Nigeria! undecided
Re: What Is The Best Pick Up Line You Have Ever Heard? by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jan 02, 2012
Mr, Cork:

I aint even gonna boast about my American Express.  Well, I heard u people call it  Express road  in Nigeria! undecided

lol @ this peckham gully rat talking about American Express!! WHOOOHAAAAA!!!  grin
in your dreams corky!!  tongue You know you only have debit card. And even then it's probably from walmart!! grin
Re: What Is The Best Pick Up Line You Have Ever Heard? by MrCork17: 5:46pm On Jan 02, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

lol @ this peckham gully rat talking about American EXPRESS!! WHOOOHAAAAA!!!  grin
in your dreams corky!!  tongue

hold up sweeery  Darkskin.  I can get u if I want . trussss me.  do u no how much my properties are worth?  angry   
Re: What Is The Best Pick Up Line You Have Ever Heard? by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jan 02, 2012
Mr, Cork:

hold up sweeery  Darkskin.  I can get u if I want . trussss me.  do u no how much my properties are worth?  angry   

properties my nyash!!

Mr.Cork's life consists of lemme guess: a cyber cafe membership card, 5 dumpsters, 2 sleeping bags, a food voucher and a roll of tissue.  tongue grin grin

you this bush bum!!  grin
Re: What Is The Best Pick Up Line You Have Ever Heard? by MrCork17: 5:54pm On Jan 02, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

properties my nyash!!

Mr.Cork's life consists of lemme guess: a cyber cafe membership card, 5 dumpsters, 2 sleeping bags, a food voucher and a roll of tissue.  tongue grin grin

you this bush bum!!  grin

Sweeery Darkskin. You keep playin had to get. You aint been to London and you aint even white. Sweery I own 8 properties in London and I can pull any chicks i want including you. truss me! angry
Re: What Is The Best Pick Up Line You Have Ever Heard? by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jan 02, 2012
Mr, Cork:

Sweeery Darkskin. You keep playin had to get. You aint been to London and you aint even white. Sweery I own 8 properties in London and I can pull any chicks i want including you. truss me! angry

LOL illiterate go0f like i said before I'll pass.
I'd rather engage in bestiality with a mongrel dog in the most racist part of Birmingham ALABAMA! grin
Re: What Is The Best Pick Up Line You Have Ever Heard? by MrCork17: 6:15pm On Jan 02, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

LOL illiterate go0f like i said before I'll pass.
I'd rather engage in bestiality with a mongrel dog in the most racist part of Birmingham ALABAMA!  grin

Halt there madam. Sweeery am a Gentleman, a lover & not a fighter. Lets kiss and make up. So whats your number? wink
Re: What Is The Best Pick Up Line You Have Ever Heard? by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jan 02, 2012
Mr, Cork:

Halt there madam. Sweeery am a Gentleman, a lover & not a fighter. Lets kiss and make up. So whats your number? wink

989-NEVA-MIND  wink
Re: What Is The Best Pick Up Line You Have Ever Heard? by Vansnickers: 4:58am On Jan 03, 2012
Me: go with me and I will take u to Sicily
Babe: nah, just take me to mr Biggs. WTH!!!!!!! shocked shocked
Re: What Is The Best Pick Up Line You Have Ever Heard? by kunletade(m): 12:11pm On Aug 31, 2012
I think I read the best pick up line in page 3 kudos to nairaland guy I neva knew u guyz are such a bahd, sharp guyz! I hail ohhhhhh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Is This The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland? (pics) / Another Slayqueen On Instagram Shows Off Her Boobs On Mc Galaxy's Instagram Live / Men, How Long Do You Wait Before The Next Round?-be Honest please.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.