Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,993 members, 7,821,473 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:29 PM

Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend (77203 Views)

I Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend / My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Because I Refused Going To Church / My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend by Nobody: 4:45pm On Sep 24, 2022
AllDModsAreMaad:

Who be this one?
Which prioritizing?
I can bet it, OP is not financially stable OR handsome pocket-wise, if not she won't treat him that way, na she go dey do all the ranting OP is doing concerning attention etc.

The guy only acted with his rod as his thinking system.
Normally, he should have gotten a side chick and satisfy himself. Even if he intend leaving the girl, he can do that coldly/silently afterwards without saying a word about it.

Na kid dey worry OP.
I am Persephone1
The lady chose her work over op, that's prioritizing .
I believe it's an holiday in the fools' paradise today, hence the uncommon demonstration of fools talent (assumption) on this thread. Op never mentioned he is poor, why do you think its the best reason for his broken relationship?

If at all it is, what stopped him from getting busier and what offence has the lady committed by deciding to better her life in a legal and upright way?

3 Likes

Re: Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend by jubrilELsudan: 4:46pm On Sep 24, 2022
YOU ARE VERY STUPID

Re: Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend by ola9ja(m): 4:47pm On Sep 24, 2022
Honestly, this kind of human being should not be around forward thinking people.....

Firstly, Someone you are not providing for,not married to, you are telling her to dedicate her Sundays for you after working her ass from Monday to Saturday.

Secondly, when do you expect her to do her laundry, stock up, and prepare for another stressful week.

Lastly, If this girl were to be my sister I would have asked her for your number to give you the treatment Ramsay Bolton gave to Theon Greyjoy in Season 3 Episode 10 of Game of Thrones. "I would have chopped off your Penis"

The supposed lady should be grateful that this leech of a person is leaving her life.

Bradford111:
I decided to break up with my girlfriend because she has been too busy of recent.

Not too long ago she started working for a firm so it consumes most of her time she is always busy from Monday to Saturday which she closes late..

I have tried talking to her to make sure she doesn’t misses out her Sundays with me as is the only day we can be seeing in respect to her work but for 4 weeks(Sunday’s) she couldn’t meet up to come with excuses here and there

I’m so tired of the relationship as we hardly see so decided to cut it off

What do y’all think I’m i right in doing so?

2 Likes

Re: Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend by NeckingNgulping(m): 4:47pm On Sep 24, 2022
Persephone1:
Good riddance to bad rubbish .

The girl is a real MVP grin

Persephone, honestly, i have seen that you never ever try to see things from other people's point of view. You only care about yourself and how you feel and your likes.

It's clear that they've been dating before she got the job. I know that the new job will limit them from seeing each other as they usually do, but can't be completely busy Monday through Sunday.

His supposed girlfriend hasn't come to see him for weeks, he even said Months. He complained about it, and everyone is calling him names.

He wanted one day, just one day to spend with the one he loves.

3 Likes

Re: Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend by peacefulhome(f): 4:47pm On Sep 24, 2022
abbey621:

Yes he could be more patient but in my experience this is just initial gra gra, he might just be looking for her reaction, now if she replies and say that she agrees to end the relationship, at least now he knows where he stand and can move on with his life. In this age and day, everybody should know where they stand in a relationship.
If a guy send such nasty messages, God is my witness. That is the end of the relationship. And when I say it over it over. I don't go back to my vomit.
Let hope the lady knows her Worth . I no come understand the kind relationship wey people dey do this days? Like! Common . There are.more better reasons to walk out of a relationship, but not on such on ground.
Wonderful weekend.

2 Likes

Re: Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend by Geenosko: 4:49pm On Sep 24, 2022
You aren't busy that's why.
Maybe you are jobless so while she's busy working you expect her to be with you.
Re: Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend by baralatie(m): 4:49pm On Sep 24, 2022
Persephone1:
I am Persephone1
I believe it's an holiday in the fools' paradise today, hence the uncommon demonstration of fools talent (assumption) on this thread. Op never mentioned he is poor, why do you think its the best reason for his broken relationship?

If at all it is, what stopped him from getting busier and what offence has the lady committed by deciding to better her life in a legal and upright way?
It is because op is without a job
It has nothing to do with prioritizing per SE
If the op had a job
Trust me
The lady will be the op on Thursday,Friday, Saturday,sunday

1 Like

Re: Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend by fluffybaby(f): 4:50pm On Sep 24, 2022
Let her be ogbeni. You are not her husband. She can't kill herself ontop love. If you want to see her, go visit her.
Re: Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend by baralatie(m): 4:50pm On Sep 24, 2022
NeckingNgulping:

Persephone, honestly, i have seen that you never ever try to see things from other people's point of view. You only care about yourself and how you feel and your likes.

It's clear that they've been dating before she got the job. I know that the new job will limit them from seeing each other as they usually do, but can't be completely busy Monday through Sunday.

His supposed girlfriend hasn't come to see him for weeks, he even said Months. He complained about it, and everyone is calling him names.

What stops the op to visit her on a Sunday and say hi
Since he has time

2 Likes

Re: Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend by Nobody: 4:51pm On Sep 24, 2022
NeckingNgulping:

You typed all this about me and still go on to try to convince me grin grin grin.
Very funny!

BTW Do i know you? grin

4 Likes

Re: Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend by Nobody: 4:51pm On Sep 24, 2022
Remembered when I was in something like this

My ex no dey work on Saturdays and sundays, she is self employed (tailoring) we dey see once a year and sometimes 2x a year,barely chat and doesn't call.. it was frustrating and chatting has this kind of disadvantage, you can type one thing and the other person might read it differently and quarrel can erupt.. twas frustrating and we stayed like that for 2yrs b4 I stopped getting attached and that was how we went our separate ways... I understand you OP, if a woman loves you, she will definitely make a way out for you both to meet up.

U should have had patient and as time goes on, she might adjust

3 Likes

Re: Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend by Tgb1: 4:51pm On Sep 24, 2022
He is thinking about love I am thinking about house buying

Go get you some money
Re: Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend by mayorkent(m): 4:51pm On Sep 24, 2022
You no get work?
Re: Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend by Farid24224(m): 4:54pm On Sep 24, 2022
She ain't your wife bruhh!!!

You are lucky she's even hustling as long as it is legit and legal...
Re: Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend by Nobody: 4:54pm On Sep 24, 2022
baralatie:

It is because op is without a job
It has nothing to do with prioritizing per SE
If the op had a job
Trust me
The lady will be the op on Thursday,Friday, Saturday,sunday
She could have made time, depended on Op like Nl materialistic Nigerian ladies but she didn't . She chose her work grin grin she broke free from unproductive circle. Cut her some slack!

Ehn Op should get a job nah! grin

2 Likes

Re: Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend by pocohantas(f): 4:54pm On Sep 24, 2022
peacefulhome:

If a guy send such nasty messages, God is my witness. That is the end of the relationship. And when I say it over it over. I don't go back to my vomit.
Let hope the lady knows her Worth . I no come understand the kind relationship wey people dey do this days? Like! Common . There are.more better reasons to walk out of a relationship, but not on such on ground.
Wonderful weekend.

If I am the girl, I won’t reply that message. He would send more until e go nearly craze. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend by ghboy83: 4:55pm On Sep 24, 2022
Behaving like a toddler.
Re: Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend by naikeboy(m): 4:56pm On Sep 24, 2022
Bro run ooo distance relationship no good ooo conji na bastard ooo...
Re: Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend by Osaremwantaelvi(m): 4:57pm On Sep 24, 2022
Abeg send me her number make I console her
Re: Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend by pocohantas(f): 4:57pm On Sep 24, 2022
Persephone1:
She could have made time, depended on Op like Nl materialistic Nigerian ladies but she didn't . She chose her work grin grin she broke free from unproductive circle. Cut her some slack!

He should go get a job. That is the same advice they give women in this situation.

2 Likes

Re: Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend by Nyenom: 4:58pm On Sep 24, 2022
Brother, don't be that mean n foolish with A sheepy brain.., better she's busy than flexing around.. Get Yourself Busy Too because it Pays 2be up and doing.. Abeg if u no like&love her pls send me her contact details so that we can keep each other Company
Re: Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend by RuddyFusion(m): 4:58pm On Sep 24, 2022
Some peps have said all sort. Of nonsense....but that's a valid reason.....if she's interested she will at least make the minimal of efforts in having face to face communications once In a while......

Forming too busy all the time is a red signal
I'm saying it from experience
No matter how busy you are, you will make out time for what you consider important

While claiming busy, someone else that's not even interested is been disturbed by this same person for attention.....

2 Likes

Re: Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend by baralatie(m): 5:01pm On Sep 24, 2022
Persephone1:

That is why I said "per se" because I know of a couple whose wife was working on the island from Monday to friday.he back then was working as a lecturer at Ibadan and another job in mainland Lagos.The woman did not joke with this dude o grin
Dude already had built his house in Ibadan and another apartment for rent.she did not leave him Ra Ra grin
So if I look at that with op.if the op had a job , she will find time by first instinct

1 Like

Re: Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend by Nobody: 5:01pm On Sep 24, 2022
pocohantas:

He should go get a job. That is the same advice they give women in this situation.
Abi? Very simple sturv grin

2 Likes

Re: Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend by RuddyFusion(m): 5:02pm On Sep 24, 2022
Nyenom:
Brother, don't be that mean n foolish with A sheepy brain.., better she's busy than flexing around.. Get Yourself Busy Too because it Pays 2be up and doing.. Abeg if u no like&love her pls send me her contact details so that we can keep each other Company

Been busy doesn't mean you can't make out time for someone you consider important in your life...

I have someone like that at my work place....
We work in the same big organisation but in a different units I'm more busier but she wanted to use this busy vibe and I bounce it......

2 Likes

Re: Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend by AllDModsAreMaad: 5:02pm On Sep 24, 2022
Persephone1:
I am Persephone1

You are a nov ice or may be a kid.

It is obvious OP is not financially stable OR jobless OR is not a valuable material/partner/package, more reason why the lady never considered giving him part of her time for over a month.
Who does that to a man whom you love and who you know is a worthy package that must not be toyed with, else smarter lady(ies) will take over?

Again, if OP is OK wrt finance, it would have shown in his action and decisions, i.e he would have moved on easily knowing the babe doesn't value him at all for her to run him that way.

Before I make a statement, I imagine myself in the same situation to understand better.
Babes wey I no dey date sef dey get my time, including a busy banker and a secretary(this one dey travel steady), talk more of the one I decided to date.

3 Likes

Re: Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend by NeckingNgulping(m): 5:03pm On Sep 24, 2022
Persephone1:
You typed all this about me and still go on to try to convince me grin grin grin.
Very funny!

BTW Do i know you? grin

I don't care if you know me or not,but I know you are a feminist, and i also know that I'm wasting my time trying to tell you the truth..

1 Like

Re: Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend by baralatie(m): 5:03pm On Sep 24, 2022
RuddyFusion:
Some peps have said all sort. Of nonsense....but that's a valid reason.....if she's interested she will at least make the minimal of efforts in having face to face communications once In a while......

No matter how busy you are, you will make out time for what you consider important
If you say red signal
Fine !
Op has no job
Lady has job
What do you think will happen?
Re: Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend by peacefulhome(f): 5:04pm On Sep 24, 2022
pocohantas:

If I am the girl, I won’t reply that message. He would send more until e go nearly craze. grin
You gentle be that. Because the anger in me will make me to reply him , but the kinds of things I will type. Make I sha stop here cheesy

1 Like

Re: Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend by Bwaal(m): 5:04pm On Sep 24, 2022
Bradford111:
I decided to break up with my girlfriend because she has been too busy of recent.

Not too long ago she started working for a firm so it consumes most of her time she is always busy from Monday to Saturday which she closes late..

I have tried talking to her to make sure she doesn’t misses out her Sundays with me as is the only day we can be seeing in respect to her work but for 4 weeks(Sunday’s) she couldn’t meet up to come with excuses here and there

I’m so tired of the relationship as we hardly see so decided to cut it off

What do y’all think I’m i right in doing so?

I think you are selfish
Since you confirmed your self she is busy
You need to relax
Re: Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend by texazzpete(m): 5:05pm On Sep 24, 2022
abbey621:

You make time for the things you love, all that you wrote na excuses! All the guy asked for is little bit of attention, she could easily invite him over or choose a location very close by but to dismiss him for 4 weeks in a row something ain't right. E be like say you don watch too much romantic movies, secure better job for her you say? Comedy grin grin grin

Does the OP sound like someone who is interested in heading over to her house? someone you speak to on the phone all the time, how is it likely that he’d offer to come pay her a visit and she would decline?

I’m sorry if the ‘secure her a better job’ line hurt your feelings. But if you’re in a relationship with someone you care about and she’s practically in slave labor (working late hours Monday to Saturday is a Red flag) then there’s nothing wrong if you’re also looking out for a better opportunity for her.

3 Likes

Re: Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend by texazzpete(m): 5:06pm On Sep 24, 2022
RuddyFusion:

While claiming busy, someone else that's not even interested is been disturbed by this same person for attention.....

“Forming busy”
“Claiming busy”

This, for someone who OP confesses works late hours from Monday to Saturday!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Actress Adediwura Gold: I Once Had "Quickie" In Car / Couple Set To Wed After 13 Years Of Dating (Pre-Wedding Photos) / Zimbabwean Teen Girl Dies During Sex In Generator Room, Family Wants Bride Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.