Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,870 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend (77199 Views)

I Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend / My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Because I Refused Going To Church / My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend by Nobody: 5:09pm On Sep 24, 2022
baralatie:

That is why I said "per se" because I know of a couple whose wife was working on the island from Monday to friday.he back then was working as a lecturer at Ibadan and another job in mainland Lagos.The woman did not joke with this dude o grin
Dude already had built his house in Ibadan and another apartment for rent.she did not leave him Ra Ra grin
So if I look at that with op.if the op had a job , she will find time by first instinct
That is what happens when a persons value is very cheap, easily accessible and replaceable. Op's usefulness probably stops at being a konji curer, sadly this one of the cheapest things in Nigeria especially for a lady.

He should add value to himself and i don't mean just a job. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend by dazzlingd(m): 5:09pm On Sep 24, 2022
Michelle70:
which one is i love u truthly again na?
The babe cannot work again cos she is dating an ASUU victim like u?

u jobless bag of shit upon zeroness and emptiness

konji nai deh worry u.

Wait, na mortal kombat that police dey fight grin
Re: Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend by Konjiboii: 5:10pm On Sep 24, 2022
You for just get a side piece when you go dey service, I understand you wella. Na konji be your problem,plus you no too like this babe na why you no seek to consult the oracle "konjiboii" before the breakup. Wetin don happun don happun, now you can knack knack without fear of her showing up unannounced.
Re: Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend by baralatie(m): 5:12pm On Sep 24, 2022
Persephone1:
That is what happens when a persons value is very cheap, easily accessible and replaceable. Op's usefulness probably stops at being a
konji curer, sadly this one of the cheapest things in Nigeria especially for a lady .

He should add value to himself and i don't mean just a job. cheesy
Chai!
You get bad mouth o grin grin grin
Re: Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend by abbey621(m): 5:12pm On Sep 24, 2022
texazzpete:

Does the OP sound like someone who is interested in heading over to her house? someone you speak to on the phone all the time, how is it likely that he’d offer to come pay her a visit and she would decline?

I’m sorry if the ‘secure her a better job’ line hurt your feelings. But if you’re in a relationship with someone you care about and she’s practically in slave labor (working late hours Monday to Saturday is a Red flag) then there’s nothing wrong if you’re also looking out for a better opportunity for her.

You're not making sense, just forming assumptions without any factual basis. Come see me come see me, do you think most girls visit their BF for free, transport fare, food etc, so if the girl invited him, it would actually be in his own favor. Moving on, you're not facing reality or perhaps you are claiming ignorance about the Nigerian job market, shey the guy don secure better job for himself not to talk of his GF? Like I said earlier put down the remote and stop watching fantasies. What the guy is asking for is not too much for a relationship with love, his reaction was immature but everything else is normal.
Re: Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend by abbey621(m): 5:15pm On Sep 24, 2022
peacefulhome:

If a guy send such nasty messages, God is my witness. That is the end of the relationship. And when I say it over it over. I don't go back to my vomit.
Let hope the lady knows her Worth . I no come understand the kind relationship wey people dey do this days? Like! Common . There are.more better reasons to walk out of a relationship, but not on such on ground.
Wonderful weekend.

Then you don't actually value the relationship and you've done the guy huge favor by helping him move on. People have the right to be upset when neglected, if for 4 weeks straight you keep posting a guy and he does not feel fed up or neglected then trust me he has another chic that is giving him what he needs, NO BE ONLY YOU GET VALUE!

2 Likes

Re: Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend by baralatie(m): 5:16pm On Sep 24, 2022
abbey621:

You're not making sense, just forming assumptions without any factual basis. Come see me come see me, do you think most girls visit their BF for free, transport fare, food etc, so if the girl invited him, it would actually be in his own favor. Moving on, you're not facing reality or perhaps you are claiming ignorance about the Nigerian job market, shey the guy don secure better job for himself not to talk of his GF? Like I said earlier put down the remote and stop watching fantasies. What the guy is asking for is not too much for a relationship with love, his reaction was immature but everything else is normal.
If you from afar can see this
What do you think the lady working to see
Re: Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend by JustPowerApps(m): 5:17pm On Sep 24, 2022
Michelle70:

konji nai deh worry u.

Omo see vexation cheesy cheesy Pity the Op biko, nah overwise dey worry him cool

1 Like

Re: Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend by pocohantas(f): 5:18pm On Sep 24, 2022
peacefulhome:

You gentle be that. Because the anger in me will make me to reply him , but the kinds of things I will type. Make I sha stop here cheesy

I am not gentle, but I love seeing them go from 0 to 100. So I’ll intentionally ignore. He would keep fortifying the message to provoke a response. Women do not know the power in their silence, that is why it looks like we “nag”.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend by StrongAlphMale: 5:20pm On Sep 24, 2022
Bradford111:
I decided to break up with my girlfriend because she has been too busy of recent.

Not too long ago she started working for a firm so it consumes most of her time she is always busy from Monday to Saturday which she closes late..

I have tried talking to her to make sure she doesn’t misses out her Sundays with me as is the only day we can be seeing in respect to her work but for 4 weeks(Sunday’s) she couldn’t meet up to come with excuses here and there

I’m so tired of the relationship as we hardly see so decided to cut it off

What do y’all think I’m i right in doing so?

Ogbeni you're a SIMP man!

You're obviously pained and bittered she has no time for you which revise should be the case here. All these simps men sef. This clearly shows you ain't busy yourself and you're desperately seeking for her attention instead of hanging out with other girls, bang their pussies and move on with your life. That girl is supposed to be begging for your attention and not you begging for hers.

Weak pussy ass simp men everywhere! You better swallow the Red pill and be delivered from these Simpson madness

1 Like

Re: Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend by ITbomb(m): 5:20pm On Sep 24, 2022
You should have just entered ghost mode instead of ranting on an app

2 Likes

Re: Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend by Nobody: 5:25pm On Sep 24, 2022
AllDModsAreMaad:

You are a nov ice or may be a kid.

It is obvious OP is not financially stable OR jobless OR is not a valuable material/partner/package, more reason why the lady never considered giving him part of her time for over a month.
Who does that to a man whom you love and who you know is a worthy package that must not be toyed with, else smarter lady(ies) will take over?

Again, if OP is OK wrt finance, it would have shown in his action and decisions, i.e he would have moved on easily knowing the babe doesn't value him at all for her to run him that way.

Before I make a statement, I imagine myself in the same situation to understand better.
Babes wey I no dey date sef dey get my time, including a busy banker and a secretary(this one dey travel steady), talk more of the one I decided to date.
This is what you guys like to console yourself with when you get dumped. When a lady leaves you it is either because you are broke or she meets someone richer while the truth is it may be because of body or mouth odour. grin

Keep consoling yourselves ehn. cheesy Mr hot cake. cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend by abbey621(m): 5:25pm On Sep 24, 2022
baralatie:

If you from afar can see this
What do you think the lady working to see

Majority of people are immature or do some things that are childish in their relationship, we are talking about emotions here but ask yourself if it was the guy working and the lady struggling for attention, would we be this critical of the girl? I bet not because we have been brainwashed to believe only women seek attention and that is their nature not the other way around grin grin
Re: Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend by perdollar(m): 5:28pm On Sep 24, 2022
I hope mine won't leave me for same reason
Re: Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend by Nobody: 5:29pm On Sep 24, 2022
NeckingNgulping:

I don't care if you know me or not,but I know you are a feminist, and i also know that I'm wasting my time trying to tell you the truth..
Eyah.... sowie cheesy cheesy grin

Wait i remember you! You are that guy who talked about social media likes . Have they been liking your pictures now? grin
Re: Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend by Faber(m): 5:29pm On Sep 24, 2022
Bradford111:
I decided to break up with my girlfriend because she has been too busy of recent.

Not too long ago she started working for a firm so it consumes most of her time she is always busy from Monday to Saturday which she closes late..

I have tried talking to her to make sure she doesn’t misses out her Sundays with me as is the only day we can be seeing in respect to her work but for 4 weeks(Sunday’s) she couldn’t meet up to come with excuses here and there

Op, it depends on the direction of your relationship with her. If truly you guys see yourselves as having a future together, distance or not seeing often wouldn't have caused your break up.

The lady I am planning to marry, I last set my eyes on her in June. And I may not see her again until December, and we are cool with that, she is busy am also chasing my dreams, we talk almost every 6 hours.

2 Likes

Re: Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend by FireUpNow(m): 5:31pm On Sep 24, 2022
[sup][/sup] You should have exercised a little patience. You have married her yet
Re: Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend by SaturnNick(m): 5:33pm On Sep 24, 2022
Michelle70:

konji nai deh worry u.
Re: Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend by baralatie(m): 5:33pm On Sep 24, 2022
abbey621:

Majority of people are immature or do some things that are childish in their relationship, we are talking about emotions here but ask yourself. if it was the guy working and the lady struggling for attention, would we be this critical of the girl? I bet not because we have been brainwashed to believe only women seek attention and that is their nature not the other way around grin grin
You are now getting the problem
So the guy has a problem
Re: Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend by AllDModsAreMaad: 5:37pm On Sep 24, 2022
Persephone1:
This is what you guys like to console yourself with when you get dumped. When a lady leaves you it is either because you are broke or she meets someone richer while the truth is it may be because of body or mouth odour. grin

Keep consoling yourselves ehn. cheesy Mr hot cake. cheesy cheesy

Consoling yourself ke? When I am not OP, hahahahaha.

Weyrey leleyi o! grin cheesy

Gerraout joor!! tongue

1 Like

Re: Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend by hope4nigeria(m): 5:37pm On Sep 24, 2022
Bradford111:

you did the right thing bro, instead of decieving yourself, now you are very free to choose another beautiful babe. She may be dating another guy in her office. Atleast you will have rest of mind

1 Like

Re: Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend by abbey621(m): 5:38pm On Sep 24, 2022
baralatie:

You are now getting the problem
So the guy has a problem

Are you perfect in your relationship? Isn't a relationship two imperfect people trying to love each other perfectly? I don't know how una dey reason but if two people dey the same state and one of them is giving excuses not to see the other every week in a month then it is only natural to feel undervalued, like I said before if we flipped the situation and it was the girl that reacted this way, most of una go still blame the guy saying he's selfish.
Re: Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend by RZArecta(m): 5:40pm On Sep 24, 2022
Bradford111:

I don’t get you. What do you mean?
oga, if you stay in Lagos and get house is even a bit far from yours then you'll have to understand with her because Sunday is the only day she has to do laundry and SLEEP VERY WELL. Bros, things are very hard in this country, I don't know how much you're giving her or how rich her daddy is but you can see it's a new job and she has to balance herself very well in this hostile environment. You'll have to make sacrifices for her if you really love the girl even if it means going to pay for a hotel near her place so you guys can be together morning till evening or even the next day. Be glad she loves you and she wants to handle some of her bills herself like a virtuous woman. No go fall for skelewu babe that will always give you only time and knacks with absolutely nothing else to offer

1 Like

Re: Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend by Nobody: 5:41pm On Sep 24, 2022
AllDModsAreMaad:

Consoling yourself ke? When I am not OP, hahahahaha.

Weyrey leleyi o! grin cheesy

Gerraout joor!! tongue
grin grin grin Abi na only lack of money dey make women break up with Naija men nah. Even if it is genotype issue, nigerian men will be like " my blood was broke" grin grin

1 Like

Re: Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend by baralatie(m): 5:41pm On Sep 24, 2022
abbey621:

Are you perfect in your relationship? Isn't a relationship two imperfect people trying to love each other perfectly? I don't know how una dey reason but if two people dey the same state and one of them is giving excuses not to see the other every week in a month then it is only natural to feel undervalued, like I said before if we flipped the situation and it was the girl that reacted this way, most of una go still blame the guy saying he's selfish.
Okay let us simplify this problem
The op and the girl are not living in the same state!
undecided
His excuse of emotions will not even solve the big problem at hand
Re: Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend by NeckingNgulping(m): 5:46pm On Sep 24, 2022
Persephone1:
Eyah.... sowie cheesy cheesy grin

Wait i remember you! You are that guy who talked about social media likes . Have they been liking your pictures now? grin

So you don't remember how i whipped your ass in the past and that of Begonia's?

Oh, you have a very short memory..

Now, if we switched the positions of the op and his ex whose ass he dumped, and she's the one complaining, will you sound the same?

Someone that's probably fvckin who gave her the job nonstop grin
Re: Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend by ShenTeh(m): 5:47pm On Sep 24, 2022
Charitystoresec:
Relationships that concerns being near but still far away can be very saddening at times but if you truly love yourselves, you guys will come back together
And she not putting an effort towards the relationship shows that she's not that into you

You don date Access bank babe before?
Re: Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend by abbey621(m): 5:47pm On Sep 24, 2022
baralatie:

Okay let us simplify this problem
The op and the girl are not living in the same state!
undecided
His excuse of emotions will not even solve the big problem at hand

If they are not living in the same state then he can't reasonably expect that one month of not seeing is equivalent to full neglect, we have people that go for youth service, company assignments etc so I believe proximity plays a role. Furthermore, communication matters, you can't just ignore your partner or give excuses like I'm tired for 4 weeks straight, a better response would be a compromise, I can't see you now but I promise we'll see on the week of so so so, at least give the guy hope grin grin grin
Re: Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend by Bradford111(m): 5:49pm On Sep 24, 2022
abbey621:

If they are not living in the same state then he can't reasonably expect that one month of not seeing is equivalent to full neglect, we have people that go for youth service, company assignments etc so I believe proximity plays a role. Furthermore, communication matters, you can't just ignore your partner or give excuses like I'm tired for 4 weeks straight, a better response would be a compromise, I can't see you now but I promise we'll see on the week of so so so, at least give the guy hope grin grin grin

She Dey give me hope then later not showing up especially on sundays that is her free day…..
I don tire every Sunday she will promise she will come but will end up not showing up abeg e don do
Re: Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend by AllDModsAreMaad: 5:49pm On Sep 24, 2022
Persephone1:
grin grin grin Abi na only lack of money dey make women break up with Naija men nah. Even if it is genotype issue, nigerian men will be like " my blood was broke" grin grin

No dey generalize. No be all Nigeria men dey reason that way.

You think sey na all of them be like that?
Some don't have time for relationship matter.

BTW, I just notice you are an obidient fellow... All your f ups(nigeria version of feminism ways) are overlooked and you are carried(i.e you be correct babe).
Re: Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend by mastermaestro(m): 5:50pm On Sep 24, 2022
Bradford111:

Please don't mind those lowlifes who are hurling insults at you. You have taken a decisive action which should be typical of any real man. Since she failed to show enough commitment, it's a subtle way of saying she doesn't want it anymore.

However I would have suggested a silent separation, not an outright breakup. Whatever is taking her time would soon disappoint her, and she would come begging you.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Couple Set To Wed After 13 Years Of Dating (Pre-Wedding Photos) / Zimbabwean Teen Girl Dies During Sex In Generator Room, Family Wants Bride Price / 'I Am The Reason Your Boyfriend Is Always Coming Home Late' - Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.