Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,497 members, 7,816,186 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:14 AM

How My Friend Wasted His ₦1.2M Life Savings Within 3 Months In Port Harcourt - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How My Friend Wasted His ₦1.2M Life Savings Within 3 Months In Port Harcourt (54115 Views)

I just recorded a song with my Life Savings, I Feel Depressed. / I Wasted 6 Years On This Bastard Only For Me To See His Wedding IV On IG - Lady / The Most Wasted Money In This World Is The Money You Spent On Girlfriends - Reno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How My Friend Wasted His ₦1.2M Life Savings Within 3 Months In Port Harcourt by 2kurupt(m): 3:30pm On Sep 26, 2022
LegendAnselm:
Bros abeg throw more about the age factor u mean. Pls i want to learn. Can someone age stop him from going for nyc?

Yes, if you graduated after 30 years old.
Re: How My Friend Wasted His ₦1.2M Life Savings Within 3 Months In Port Harcourt by Tegabadguy(m): 3:31pm On Sep 26, 2022
plsdisvirginme:
I have a friend that finished school last year and due to age factor.
He couldn't go for service.
He decided to go to ph in search of a better life with the hope of getting a job.
After one month in PH,
No job,
Depression came in.
He decided to start drinking and womanising.
He spent all the money with the hope of overcoming depression
This my friend is 35 years and is back to village.
He has lost his sense of reasoning and he can't think straight.
I just feel pity for him.
sori dear
Re: How My Friend Wasted His ₦1.2M Life Savings Within 3 Months In Port Harcourt by Orobokibo1: 3:38pm On Sep 26, 2022
Eleyigidgan:
the wahala wey I get na all these forming hard to get despite packaging well.
i for like roll in next weekend like this
bro show your boy love embarassed sapa hold me tight for neck like this
Re: How My Friend Wasted His ₦1.2M Life Savings Within 3 Months In Port Harcourt by 2kurupt(m): 3:43pm On Sep 26, 2022
Graceunlimitedd:
for Akwa Ibom here, my guy hit 2 million from Alabi, forgetting his mum is a petty palm oil seller, instead of boosting her mum's business and completing their house in the village, baba go carry girls, buy iPhone, sleep for hotel through out the period the money was there with the excuse that he would be attacked, he employed 3 bouncers as his personal guards, boasted of being able to Bleep their respective girlfriends, challenged them and used the money to sleep with his friends babe, two months later money finish.
baba shame dey catch am now as boys don too yab am
undecided all for 2m Chai! See poverty mentality

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How My Friend Wasted His ₦1.2M Life Savings Within 3 Months In Port Harcourt by winner37(m): 3:51pm On Sep 26, 2022
I think this must be a fictional write up ...
Re: How My Friend Wasted His ₦1.2M Life Savings Within 3 Months In Port Harcourt by jojothaiv(m): 4:07pm On Sep 26, 2022
Sirchiboy:
You are wise brotherly.
I believed you have walked in the three dimensions of human mystery that seens beyond what a physical realm can embody.
grin grin
Re: How My Friend Wasted His ₦1.2M Life Savings Within 3 Months In Port Harcourt by anochuko01(m): 4:11pm On Sep 26, 2022
maasoap:

Not how early or late, just know what you are doing irrespective of your age. Talking from personal experience

Exactly my point Sir.

But how do you explain a 35 years old to waste 1m in three months because he couldn't get a job in one month? How?

And he never thought of using even 500k to do something for himself.

1 Like

Re: How My Friend Wasted His ₦1.2M Life Savings Within 3 Months In Port Harcourt by Sirchiboy: 4:13pm On Sep 26, 2022
jojothaiv:

grin grin
You don't laugh young man.
Have you passed the three dimensions of human mystery that unfold the mysteries behind perception?
Re: How My Friend Wasted His ₦1.2M Life Savings Within 3 Months In Port Harcourt by jojothaiv(m): 4:14pm On Sep 26, 2022
Sirchiboy:
You don't laugh young man.
Have you passed the three dimensions of human mystery that unfold the mysteries behind perception?
I only find it amusing...
Re: How My Friend Wasted His ₦1.2M Life Savings Within 3 Months In Port Harcourt by Sirchiboy: 4:16pm On Sep 26, 2022
jojothaiv:

I only find it amusing...
Have you tested the power from the seven wonders of the world?
Only those will spiritual eyes can testify the powers that the seven wonders of the world embody.
Re: How My Friend Wasted His ₦1.2M Life Savings Within 3 Months In Port Harcourt by Ckonnet: 4:23pm On Sep 26, 2022
liamjakes247:
May God save us from friends like this who sees their friends weaknesses and waits to see their downfall to share to others as advice or take their friends matter publicly. They’ll never talk to their friends frankly or guide him to make better decisions.

I swear only if it's not tales by the moonlight.
Re: How My Friend Wasted His ₦1.2M Life Savings Within 3 Months In Port Harcourt by afesco: 4:25pm On Sep 26, 2022
anochuko01:
No wonder he finished school at 35.

He never had sense
See ur mouth.

1 Like

Re: How My Friend Wasted His ₦1.2M Life Savings Within 3 Months In Port Harcourt by baralatie(m): 4:25pm On Sep 26, 2022
anochuko01:

Exactly my point Sir.

But how do you explain a 35 years old to waste 1m in three months because he couldn't get a job in one month? How?

And he never thought of using even 500k to do something for himself.
He bought iphone,laptop and good clothes undecided
Re: How My Friend Wasted His ₦1.2M Life Savings Within 3 Months In Port Harcourt by obontami: 4:27pm On Sep 26, 2022
Oyindidi, come see your town poo! grin
Re: How My Friend Wasted His ₦1.2M Life Savings Within 3 Months In Port Harcourt by anochuko01(m): 4:48pm On Sep 26, 2022
baralatie:

He bought iphone,laptop and good clothes undecided

Nope, op said he lavished it on drinks and girls
Re: How My Friend Wasted His ₦1.2M Life Savings Within 3 Months In Port Harcourt by baralatie(m): 5:04pm On Sep 26, 2022
anochuko01:

Nope, op said he lavished it on drinks and girls
Which phone is he using to chatup the girls na?
Re: How My Friend Wasted His ₦1.2M Life Savings Within 3 Months In Port Harcourt by vickydevoka(m): 5:05pm On Sep 26, 2022
czarr:
He didn't save that money, he must have sold family land or Yahoo money....it's hard to squander money you saved over time, except he invested in a business that failed.
Exactly. Buh fear woman n betting. Don’t even say make u try once for ashawo house . Unless u are a masturbator u won’t spend. Betting run completely
Re: How My Friend Wasted His ₦1.2M Life Savings Within 3 Months In Port Harcourt by Agent17th: 5:06pm On Sep 26, 2022
anochuko01:

Nothing to comprehend there oga.
Finished school or finished nysc at 35 but still can't use his head. He needs the comprehension than myself.

Recomano007 statement was subtle.
You couldn't just comprehend.
Dem dey serve aged 35? Unless you fake your age.

But the main article was even lucid, he couldn't serve cos of his age undecided
Re: How My Friend Wasted His ₦1.2M Life Savings Within 3 Months In Port Harcourt by Greatdand007(m): 5:14pm On Sep 26, 2022
Sirchiboy:
Please tell me the steps

It depend on the country add more to it like 4 million if you want better country like Europe and America country
Re: How My Friend Wasted His ₦1.2M Life Savings Within 3 Months In Port Harcourt by CheapHomes1: 5:23pm On Sep 26, 2022
julybaba:

Education is not the same as Intelligence. He should try to be sensible before age 40, because a fool at 40 is ______

How did the guy accumulate or acquire the 1.2m he spent in port Harcourt?
Re: How My Friend Wasted His ₦1.2M Life Savings Within 3 Months In Port Harcourt by CheapHomes1: 5:25pm On Sep 26, 2022
anochuko01:

Nothing to comprehend there oga.
Finished school or finished nysc at 35 but still can't use his head. He needs the comprehension than myself.

You never bothered to ask how did the guy accumulate 1.2m naira?
Re: How My Friend Wasted His ₦1.2M Life Savings Within 3 Months In Port Harcourt by Fadafada231(m): 5:29pm On Sep 26, 2022
Graceunlimitedd:
for Akwa Ibom here, my guy hit 2 million from Alabi, forgetting his mum is a petty palm oil seller, instead of boosting her mum's business and completing their house in the village, baba go carry girls, buy iPhone, sleep for hotel through out the period the money was there with the excuse that he would be attacked, he employed 3 bouncers as his personal guards, boasted of being able to Bleep their respective girlfriends, challenged them and used the money to sleep with his friends babe, two months later money finish.
baba shame dey catch am now as boys don too yab am

Chai wahala, doing all this because of 2m naira. Thank God for giving me the knowledge on how to manage money, there are some people that are financially illiterate. Just imagine 2m that's why he is doing all that u stated above. That mean if he is opportuned to make 20m to 100m na to travel the whole country to enjoy. One thing that fears me most is poverty and that's why I have great abhorrence to wastage of money even if 1b dey my account.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How My Friend Wasted His ₦1.2M Life Savings Within 3 Months In Port Harcourt by Nigerfine3: 5:30pm On Sep 26, 2022
plsdisvirginme:
I have a friend that finished school last year and due to age factor.
He couldn't go for service.
He decided to go to ph in search of a better life with the hope of getting a job.
After one month in PH,
No job,
Depression came in.
He decided to start drinking and womanising.
He spent all the money with the hope of overcoming depression
This my friend is 35 years and is back to village.
He has lost his sense of reasoning and he can't think straight.
I just feel pity for him.
No comment
Re: How My Friend Wasted His ₦1.2M Life Savings Within 3 Months In Port Harcourt by sofiscatedmoron: 5:40pm On Sep 26, 2022
oliverwrites:
Digital marketing. I earn in dollars.
Wow nice
Re: How My Friend Wasted His ₦1.2M Life Savings Within 3 Months In Port Harcourt by 2kurupt(m): 5:45pm On Sep 26, 2022
Agent17th:

Recomano007 statement was subtle.
You couldn't just comprehend.
Dem dey serve aged 35? Unless you fake your age.

But the main article was even lucid, he couldn't serve cos of his age undecided
You can serve aged 35 provided you were less than 30 years when you graduated.

2 Likes

Re: How My Friend Wasted His ₦1.2M Life Savings Within 3 Months In Port Harcourt by tammyf: 5:52pm On Sep 26, 2022
Shadysen:
i dey woji
I stay in woji too.
Re: How My Friend Wasted His ₦1.2M Life Savings Within 3 Months In Port Harcourt by OmoNla99: 6:03pm On Sep 26, 2022
Green3x3:
checkout my signature to learn
facebook hacking
instagram hacking
wifi hacking
whatsapp spy hacking
cashapp hacking
etc
like comment and suscribe for more content

Mumu. I’m still waiting on you to hack any of my accounts you can start here and let’s see how smart you think you are. ODE. I hate people that believe they can make it through fraudulent means.

1 Like

Re: How My Friend Wasted His ₦1.2M Life Savings Within 3 Months In Port Harcourt by Aramara1: 6:32pm On Sep 26, 2022
A fool and his money are soon parted says the Lord of host
Re: How My Friend Wasted His ₦1.2M Life Savings Within 3 Months In Port Harcourt by Wwwq: 8:19pm On Sep 26, 2022
grin
Re: How My Friend Wasted His ₦1.2M Life Savings Within 3 Months In Port Harcourt by Tonytonex(m): 8:49pm On Sep 26, 2022
Sirchiboy:
Have you lived there before?
you dey mind the fool
Re: How My Friend Wasted His ₦1.2M Life Savings Within 3 Months In Port Harcourt by Sirchiboy: 8:50pm On Sep 26, 2022
Tonytonex:
you dey mind the fool
You be ikwerre or okrika man?

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

A Drone Delivers Wedding Ring To A Ghanaian Couple, Guests Wowed (Photos) / Ashlorm TheZionist: I Met My Husband Through Yahoo Yahoo / This Lady Can't Keep Calm After Being Engaged By Her Boyfriend Of 5-months. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.