Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,714 members, 7,809,705 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:37 PM

The Confused and Nagging Nature Of Nigerian Men!(Screenshots) - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Confused and Nagging Nature Of Nigerian Men!(Screenshots) (55853 Views)

Ladies Reveal The Reasons They Stopped Talking To Some Men (screenshots) / Lady Accidentally falls To Her Death while Nagging With her Boyfriend(pic,video) / Ladies Admit Using “Charm” To Get Men (Screenshots) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Confused and Nagging Nature Of Nigerian Men!(Screenshots) by ukaface(f): 7:22am On Sep 26, 2022
Simply put, Nigerian men are confused.
They feel threatened by an independent lady that the only way they can boost their downtrodden ego is by calling her name's.
And they feel superior when they are the ones ' taking care' of the Nigerian girl.
All those ones saying date foreign girls no know say some foreign girls don't take shit.
Nigerian guys dating foreign girls dey always do like mumu,make them no vex the girl, always showing inferiority complex, dem go dey do like boy boy.

I no rate these Naija guys, they too dey do like mofos.
You see them getting pained if girl no give in to sex, Na same them go dey call derogatory words to girl wey go give them kpekus. I mean....* Sigh* Naija guys are stupid, no dey reason their matter.

Abeg, I wan marry oyibo man sef, make all these mofos park well.

2 Likes

Re: The Confused and Nagging Nature Of Nigerian Men!(Screenshots) by sweetkev(m): 9:34am On Sep 26, 2022
siofra:

Awwwwn!!

Can't wait for my exbrother to treat your daughter like that!!
The thing pain you ? All Nigerian ladies are useless and worthless bitches.
Re: The Confused and Nagging Nature Of Nigerian Men!(Screenshots) by Sweetvie: 9:35am On Sep 26, 2022
Freelane33:

Babies , companionships and coococies
Lol... grin grin
Why is babies the first?
Re: The Confused and Nagging Nature Of Nigerian Men!(Screenshots) by Midas01: 9:37am On Sep 26, 2022
Shhhhh!!!!

Endeavor to also tell men that not all women are bad.

Last I checked, men started the gender hating on this NL.
TrafficBOOSTERS:
Please, let us be realistic; not all men act like this.

My man is not like this. And I'm very sure that there are many other great Men who respects their woman's decisions and do not disregard them.

1 Like

Re: The Confused and Nagging Nature Of Nigerian Men!(Screenshots) by Midas01: 9:39am On Sep 26, 2022
You're right because Judas was a man.... right?
TonyBby:
Betrayal runs in feminine blood, that's why GOD almighty tries to drain them some of it every month. Proverbs 11:22 clearly states "A beautiful woman who lacks discretion is like a gold ring in a pigs snouts". All these hoes cares about is clout. Give her a HOME & she'll take the M-oney out if it and you'll be left with a HOE.

1 Like

Re: The Confused and Nagging Nature Of Nigerian Men!(Screenshots) by Kantebets(m): 9:41am On Sep 26, 2022
ukaface:
They feel threatened by an independent lady that the only way they can boost their downtrodden ego is by calling her name's.
And they feel superior when they are the ones ' taking care' of the Nigerian girl.
All those ones saying date foreign girls no know say some foreign girls don't take shit.
Nigerian guys dating foreign girls dey always do like mumu,make them no vex the girl, always showing inferiority complex, dem go dey do like boy boy.

You see them getting pained if girl no give in to sex, Na same them go dey call derogatory words to girl wey go give them kpekus. I mean....* Sigh* Naija guys are stupid, no dey reason their matter.

lol
You are playing around and you know it
I am sure without leeching on Nigerian guy you likely won’t have Data money to be here
Keep joking around
Re: The Confused and Nagging Nature Of Nigerian Men!(Screenshots) by greatfucker: 9:47am On Sep 26, 2022
Emmacy001:

Just say that you are looking for a house boy.. Make we understand better

bro u shock me ooo this one no get money for houseboy person wey still dey depend on the latest client to give her monwy
Re: The Confused and Nagging Nature Of Nigerian Men!(Screenshots) by ukaface(f): 10:24am On Sep 26, 2022
Kantebets:
lol
You are playing around and you know it
I am sure without leeching on Nigerian guy you likely won’t have Data money to be here
Keep joking around
rubbysh
Na onto ordinary data I wan use Naija man for? Na data you dey use rate una self, what a shame!

Dude,I work, Abi your papa tell you say I leech am?
I'm a registered nurse collecting pounds,geddifok out

Na data be your problem, how much?

2 Likes

Re: The Confused and Nagging Nature Of Nigerian Men!(Screenshots) by Kantebets(m): 12:24pm On Sep 26, 2022
ukaface:
rubbysh
Na onto ordinary data I wan use Naija man for? Na data you dey use rate una self, what a shame!

Dude,I work, Abi your papa tell you say I leech am?
I'm a registered nurse collecting pounds,geddifok out

Na data be your problem, how much?
lol
Without leeching off a Nigerian guy u can’t survive and you know it
You can’t boast of 200k of your own
Impossible!

1 Like

Re: The Confused and Nagging Nature Of Nigerian Men!(Screenshots) by ukaface(f): 12:31pm On Sep 26, 2022
Kantebets:
lol
Without leeching off a Nigerian guy u can’t survive and you know it
You can’t boast of 200k of your own
Impossible!
is it that you can't read or you just love being gullible and ignorant?

1 Like

Re: The Confused and Nagging Nature Of Nigerian Men!(Screenshots) by Kantebets(m): 12:35pm On Sep 26, 2022
ukaface:
is it that you can't read or you just love being gullible and ignorant?
even if work in a oil company u still want to keep your own money and leech off a Nigerian guy
It’s in your DNA

1 Like

Re: The Confused and Nagging Nature Of Nigerian Men!(Screenshots) by TonyBby: 12:38pm On Sep 26, 2022
Midas01:
You're right because Judas was a man.... right?

And Eve was a woman...??
Re: The Confused and Nagging Nature Of Nigerian Men!(Screenshots) by ukaface(f): 1:23pm On Sep 26, 2022
Kantebets:
even if work in a oil company u still want to keep your own money and leech off a Nigerian guy
It’s in your DNA
okay o
I don hear
Re: The Confused and Nagging Nature Of Nigerian Men!(Screenshots) by Dashlish12: 7:40pm On Sep 26, 2022
siofra:

Awwwwn!!

Can't wait for my brother to treat your daughter like that!!
. Oh come on; dont be a douche
Re: The Confused and Nagging Nature Of Nigerian Men!(Screenshots) by Starzo: 11:11pm On Sep 26, 2022
bepositive11:
You agree with someone calling Nigerian women sex objects and slaves, is that not hate? You call women who date and ask for money prostitute, is that not hate? Do you have any respect for women?

Who's the one giving those women money for hair and upkeep? If men didn't give them money, would they keep asking? Even if you don't give, another Nigerian man would give them money.

There's no point explaining to you. Keep being in denial or go and study psychology.

Jesus Christ!!, What did I just read??...has the average nigerian female degenerated to this level of dumbness??...For this sake of the female gender I hope it's just you and not a general thing

So you're saying it's the men's fault that women now see relationships as poverty alleviation schemes.

In one sentence you criticize men for giving women money thereby turning them to hungry leeches and in the very next paragraph you say if the man decides to the 'upright thing'(as u put it) of not giving her money then she should move on to the next guy Willing to give her money.

In other words you're advising women to only be in relationships with men willing to offer them money then you turn around to blame the men for women's golddigging character.

You're nothing but a hopelessly confused person with zero logical reasoning ability

I pray you get a little sense before the end of this year
Re: The Confused and Nagging Nature Of Nigerian Men!(Screenshots) by bepositive11: 2:07am On Sep 27, 2022
I'm not going to read the trash you wrote. Have a good day.

Starzo:

Jesus Christ!!, What did I just read??...has the average nigerian female degenerated to this level of dumbness??...For this sake of the female gender I hope it's just you and not a general thing

So you're saying it's the men's fault that women now see relationships as poverty alleviation schemes.

In one sentence you criticize men for giving women money thereby turning them to hungry leeches and in the very next paragraph you say if the man decides to the 'upright thing'(as u put it) of not giving her money then she should move on to the next guy Willing to give her money.

In other words you're advising women to only be in relationships with men willing to offer them money then you turn around to blame the men for women's golddigging character.

You're nothing but a hopelessly confused person with zero logical reasoning ability

1 Like

Re: The Confused and Nagging Nature Of Nigerian Men!(Screenshots) by Kdon2: 4:14am On Sep 27, 2022
siofra:

I'm looking for a house boyfriend.

He will cook, clean and run errands for me while I take care of him.

You seem to fit perfectly smiley

My email is open.

With your fried kpekus ba!
Re: The Confused and Nagging Nature Of Nigerian Men!(Screenshots) by Kdon2: 4:16am On Sep 27, 2022
ukaface:

Make you no go end up like kora Sha!
Re: The Confused and Nagging Nature Of Nigerian Men!(Screenshots) by Kdon2: 4:22am On Sep 27, 2022
bepositive11:

After reading painstakingly
Re: The Confused and Nagging Nature Of Nigerian Men!(Screenshots) by Kdon2: 4:27am On Sep 27, 2022
Islandlady:
I have noticed that you are trying to be savage and Insultive in most of your comments!

I don't have time to exchange words and get dirty with a pig like you!

You are dirty already
Re: The Confused and Nagging Nature Of Nigerian Men!(Screenshots) by bepositive11: 5:41am On Sep 27, 2022
Kdon2:

After reading painstakingly

After skimming the first few lines.
Re: The Confused and Nagging Nature Of Nigerian Men!(Screenshots) by Starzo: 8:20am On Sep 27, 2022
bepositive11:

Don't fool yourself. You already did and saw your baffling ignorance exposed hence the cowardly attempt to shy away from the conversation.
Re: The Confused and Nagging Nature Of Nigerian Men!(Screenshots) by bepositive11: 8:27am On Sep 27, 2022
Believe as you wish.

Starzo:

Don't fool yourself. You already did and saw your baffling ignorance exposed hence the cowardly attempt to shy away from the conversation.

1 Like

Re: The Confused and Nagging Nature Of Nigerian Men!(Screenshots) by SopaterOfBeroea(m): 10:06am On Sep 27, 2022
Kollins11:
MEN! Try and get yourself a foreign girlfriend when you're ready to mingle. Even if it's a beautiful girl from Bangladesh.

Stay away from Nigerian girls. They are nothing but sex objects and slaves always walking around with overused kpekus and damaged womb.

Foreign girls are hardworking and very supportive.
Nigerian girls are liabilities and very lazy.
Guy you don detonate bomb grin grin grin grin
Re: The Confused and Nagging Nature Of Nigerian Men!(Screenshots) by bilulu(m): 4:22pm On Sep 27, 2022
Sweetvie:
lLol
We know what we want and most times we change just to satisfied u guys but it was alws never enough. We don't even get the respect we deserve
my dear, ladies don't know exactly wat they want not to talk of what guys want.... how can you shave off and say u want to satisfy us? why not just be yourself
Re: The Confused and Nagging Nature Of Nigerian Men!(Screenshots) by Sweetvie: 6:34pm On Sep 27, 2022
bilulu:

my dear, ladies don't know exactly wat they want not to talk of what guys want.... how can you shave off and say u want to satisfy us? why not just be yourself
That's becoz they're never really interested in the real us... Guys are only after what we can give not who we are.

1 Like

Re: The Confused and Nagging Nature Of Nigerian Men!(Screenshots) by BRATISLAVA: 11:24am On Oct 11, 2022
Starzo:

Bigoted idiot.

I regret replying you earlier in the year and even now. You are to be pitied.

You have no sense, but go around telling anyone you can to get some. Why have you never looked at the huge beam in your empty skull?

1 Like

Re: The Confused and Nagging Nature Of Nigerian Men!(Screenshots) by Stargurl20(f): 11:30am On Oct 11, 2022
Kollins11:
MEN! Try and get yourself a foreign girlfriend when you're ready to mingle. Even if it's a beautiful girl from Bangladesh.

Stay away from Nigerian girls. They are nothing but sex objects and slaves always walking around with overused kpekus and damaged womb.

Foreign girls are hardworking and very supportive.
Nigerian girls are liabilities and very lazy.

It's well. God will judge whoever did this to you.
Buroda, you will be fine.
Re: The Confused and Nagging Nature Of Nigerian Men!(Screenshots) by Stargurl20(f): 11:33am On Oct 11, 2022
Guderian:

Far from the truth. I wont go back and forth with you

I have my taste
Lol...
No one flatters himself like one who thinks the world revolves around him. If you've money, maybe the hungry ladies who think they can never make maybe be after your money. Not necessarily your appearance, not necessarily your aura. They are there for the cash, as you guys do say

1 Like

Re: The Confused and Nagging Nature Of Nigerian Men!(Screenshots) by Stargurl20(f): 11:45am On Oct 11, 2022
These section is full of toxic men, that at times I wonder if these men ended up getting married contrary to what they say,how will their poor wives be treated? How will their poor children who will have to grow up with toxic, pained, bittered, uncultured, lack of respect for women whatsoever, bad-mouthed not be influenced badly? I pity these children cause who most humans become, tend to be the function of the environment we found ourselves.
Men on this section act like they are the only ones who have ever been heart broken. So what if your heart is been broken or you've been betrayed before?! Does that mean you should harbour bitterness for all women? Women get heartbroken as well. In fact, more often than their male counterpart, but you hardly see them on this forum ranting all day.
I'm not here to justify heartbreaks, but that bitterness most men on this forum harbour will not only destroy you ( which I give no hoot about) but will negatively influence your future kids( whom I pity).

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

16 Things You Should Know Before Dating A Short Girl / MYSTERY: How Native Doctor Died After Sex Romp With Manhood Standing / My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.