Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,636 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:00 PM

Jealous Girlfriend Destroys Boyfriend’s TV, Others For Cheating In Edo (Video) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Jealous Girlfriend Destroys Boyfriend’s TV, Others For Cheating In Edo (Video) (44724 Views)

Girl Tears Off Boyfriend TV From Wall In Rage Of Fury (pic/vid) / Side Chick Destroys Boyfriend's Properties And House Infront Of His Wife (Pics) / Lady Destroys Boyfriend's Laptop, TV, Shoes After Finding Out About Main Chick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jealous Girlfriend Destroys Boyfriend’s TV, Others For Cheating In Edo (Video) by Doctortest: 11:56am On Sep 26, 2022
U dey look person dey spoil your stuff na to video u sabi Clown boy
Re: Jealous Girlfriend Destroys Boyfriend’s TV, Others For Cheating In Edo (Video) by Nobody: 11:58am On Sep 26, 2022
detectivejones:
The annoying part is her account balance won't even be enough to repay the damage. Its her type that will hold her husband's genital while he's asleep and cut like suya.

lol grin
Re: Jealous Girlfriend Destroys Boyfriend’s TV, Others For Cheating In Edo (Video) by EnterpriseMan: 12:01pm On Sep 26, 2022
OVB123:
One ozwor is spoted. Mtcheeew!
But he's not wrong tho. He generalized wrongly but the statement is actually true
Re: Jealous Girlfriend Destroys Boyfriend’s TV, Others For Cheating In Edo (Video) by ZooOga: 12:01pm On Sep 26, 2022
Looks fake to me. Ppl have gone Ticktock/YouTube/IG crazy for views and clout this year.

1 Like

Re: Jealous Girlfriend Destroys Boyfriend’s TV, Others For Cheating In Edo (Video) by Kingosytex(m): 12:02pm On Sep 26, 2022
arizon101:

My point exactly, they aren't committed in anyway.

Yeah, I do tell them that only legally married couples have the right to complain of cheating because s** in the first place is meant for the married.
For those, who will quote me to spew rubbish...You can read law books at home and even become more learned than Falana but you can never defend a client in court because you aren't a barrister neither are you recognized by law.
Only the wise will understand my assertion. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jealous Girlfriend Destroys Boyfriend’s TV, Others For Cheating In Edo (Video) by SlurUsername1: 12:04pm On Sep 26, 2022
Sweetplum:
I don't support destruction of properties.
But I support dealing with cheats if there is glaring evidence. So breaking of electronics is small. The whole building should v been crushed with bulldozer and the guy is liable to lose his body part of small part of his life depending on the gravity of the cheating.
Don't say I m wicked, there are lots of ladies in psychiatric hospitals as a result of heartbreak. The most annoying ones are those that got jilted cos the guy just wanna v sex with them at all cost. They ll promise marriage, etc. You all deserve pains.

See generalisation. Can we conclude that most Nigerian guys are into homosexuality. Cos the way they shake hands, hug each other etc is really suspicious. So...how ll you feel if you keep hearing stuffs like this.
No dey generalise. No sane person ll do homosexuality.

I support the shooting at sight of any Nigerian bitch that destroys the property of a man because he cheated on her.
Their lives deserve to be ended to prevent future reoccurrences
Re: Jealous Girlfriend Destroys Boyfriend’s TV, Others For Cheating In Edo (Video) by Nobody: 12:04pm On Sep 26, 2022
Revolution2022:
So you surrender your body to him because he promises to marry you?Is that one love?
Did I tell you it's my personal story?
Re: Jealous Girlfriend Destroys Boyfriend’s TV, Others For Cheating In Edo (Video) by Realguyman1(m): 12:04pm On Sep 26, 2022
Kingosytex:
I don't even understand how unmarried people cheat on themselves.
I tire o
Re: Jealous Girlfriend Destroys Boyfriend’s TV, Others For Cheating In Edo (Video) by Kobicove(m): 12:05pm On Sep 26, 2022
Sweetplum:
But I support dealing with cheats if there is glaring evidence. So breaking of electronics is small. The whole building should v been crushed with bulldozer and the guy is liable to lose his body part of small part of his life depending on the gravity of the cheating.
Don't say I m wicked, there are lots of ladies in psychiatric hospitals as a result of heartbreak. The most annoying ones are those that got jilted cos the guy just wanna v sex with them at all cost. They ll promise marriage, etc. You all deserve pains.

See generalisation. Can we conclude that most Nigerian guys are into homosexuality. Cos the way they shake hands, hug each other etc is really suspicious. So...how ll you feel if you keep hearing stuffs like this.

Any lady that tries that shit with me will not live to tell the story!

2 Likes

Re: Jealous Girlfriend Destroys Boyfriend’s TV, Others For Cheating In Edo (Video) by Savedday: 12:05pm On Sep 26, 2022
9ja girls are nothing but useless. All of them...

Know this and know peace

1 Like

Re: Jealous Girlfriend Destroys Boyfriend’s TV, Others For Cheating In Edo (Video) by Nobody: 12:05pm On Sep 26, 2022
SouthSouth1914:

It is a foolish thing for you to think that all men should be wired in your way. Boys like you will be forming iron man online, but will beg for pussy at the slightest instance.

If you have traveled far and wide, your mentality will change as you will see life’s circumstances from a different prism.

When you give birth to a girl child, you’d know what love and relationship really means. Stvpidd fvck
you are dumb lol, not all men can be weak and stupid like you. I've not dated any girl in almost 2 years and i have sex almost every weekend, and I've traveled and still traveling wide and met lot of different people. Everyone can live their life the way they want as long as they are not harming anyone physically.

Na your type of man they dey break hin properties because of cheating, Oponu sowenu .

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jealous Girlfriend Destroys Boyfriend’s TV, Others For Cheating In Edo (Video) by Nobody: 12:05pm On Sep 26, 2022
Who dates these girls anyway
Re: Jealous Girlfriend Destroys Boyfriend’s TV, Others For Cheating In Edo (Video) by Nobody: 12:06pm On Sep 26, 2022
Yamiriflathead:

I support the shooting at sight of any Nigerian bitch that destroys the property of a man because he cheated on her.
Their lives deserve to be ended to prevent future reoccurrences
Seconded. But I don't think you ll live long to see that law cos guilt is written all over you.
Re: Jealous Girlfriend Destroys Boyfriend’s TV, Others For Cheating In Edo (Video) by Nobody: 12:08pm On Sep 26, 2022
Beverlyjean:

Are u sure u are normal... u want to destroy the properties of someone that is not even married to u.... if my brother's GF tries this nonsense, I will make sure my brother beats her to stupor or she will be arrested ... most of u dont know when u commit a crime , she committed a crime against the Nigerian constitution... thats property damage , which is a crime...she can go to jail for this... even if he cheats , u hv no right to destroy his properties or harm him ... if u are not happy with what he did , u leave him...y destroy his properties
You owe a woman your life if you cheat on her. So you n your bro should stop breaking hearts lest you break the one that ll ruin you all.
Re: Jealous Girlfriend Destroys Boyfriend’s TV, Others For Cheating In Edo (Video) by Doren3: 12:09pm On Sep 26, 2022
I guess it is what it is.. Next time, fortify your windows... Keep valuables away from the window, never give a woman any reason to doubt you and above am.. Shine ya eyes!!!
Re: Jealous Girlfriend Destroys Boyfriend’s TV, Others For Cheating In Edo (Video) by Nobody: 12:09pm On Sep 26, 2022
MoneyMustBMade:

Man toes you spend money still be the one calling, you con get mind they destroy property, for what?
Yes anything that belongs to a cheating man is liable to be destroyed. Including his life.
Re: Jealous Girlfriend Destroys Boyfriend’s TV, Others For Cheating In Edo (Video) by deflover(m): 12:10pm On Sep 26, 2022
Na only toto she give u oh
No be say she give u money take start business or money to travel abroad
Once u hear after all I did for him
E no pass toto she give am Bleep
Re: Jealous Girlfriend Destroys Boyfriend’s TV, Others For Cheating In Edo (Video) by Nobody: 12:10pm On Sep 26, 2022
Kobicove:

Any lady that tries that shit with me will not live to tell the story!
That's if you live to seek revenge.
Re: Jealous Girlfriend Destroys Boyfriend’s TV, Others For Cheating In Edo (Video) by deflover(m): 12:11pm On Sep 26, 2022
Sweetplum:

Yes anything that belongs to a cheating man is liable to be destroyed. Including his life.

Hope everything is OK at home

1 Like

Re: Jealous Girlfriend Destroys Boyfriend’s TV, Others For Cheating In Edo (Video) by Slynation(m): 12:12pm On Sep 26, 2022
Sweetplum:

I was at a showroom some months back to get some Television set and the prices was so exorbitant...

Well, So let me use this medium to warn all ladies, whomever tries such rubbish with me, I will deal with her mercilessly like a market thief, treat her, and deal with afresh...!!

Whomever that cannot accept rejection and heartbreaks has no business in a relationship.

8 Likes

Re: Jealous Girlfriend Destroys Boyfriend’s TV, Others For Cheating In Edo (Video) by lezz(m): 12:13pm On Sep 26, 2022
Kollins11:
First of all, I don't do love and relationship so no vagina person will think she owns me. Truth is men that do love and relationship are foolish people, Typical & Chronic SIMPs. Just fvck her and move on to the next available kpekus.

Secondly, if you as a jobless liability nigerian girl try this shit with me. The way I go panel beat you eh! If you no develop internal and external bleeding call me bastard.

Infact, dem never born her papa & mama well make she try this rubbish with me. U wan make Ogun kee you?
you sound damaged and sad and frustrated.

4 Likes

Re: Jealous Girlfriend Destroys Boyfriend’s TV, Others For Cheating In Edo (Video) by SlurUsername1: 12:13pm On Sep 26, 2022
Sweetplum:

Seconded. But I don't think you ll live long to see that law cos guilt is written all over you.

Nigerian Men simply collect their gifts back from hungry ungrateful bitches, they don't go as far as destroying anybody's property. It is your devilish gender that go about destroying people's personal belongings because they feel jilted.
The commensurate purnishment should be death by BEHEADING

4 Likes

Re: Jealous Girlfriend Destroys Boyfriend’s TV, Others For Cheating In Edo (Video) by naikeboy(m): 12:17pm On Sep 26, 2022
Hmmm madness u better dump that bitch, cos she will send u to early grave soon. Even if u are cheating on her she don't have right to do this. Na one pussy man go bang, when one pussy day kill dick...
Re: Jealous Girlfriend Destroys Boyfriend’s TV, Others For Cheating In Edo (Video) by FireUpNow(m): 12:20pm On Sep 26, 2022
Danger alert, a domestic violent woman in your life. Put on your spike shoes and run as fast you can

1 Like

Re: Jealous Girlfriend Destroys Boyfriend’s TV, Others For Cheating In Edo (Video) by udemzyudex(m): 12:22pm On Sep 26, 2022
Sweetplum:

You don't support destruction of property but you went on to say the whole building should have been brought down grin.

Birds of a feather.

5 Likes

Re: Jealous Girlfriend Destroys Boyfriend’s TV, Others For Cheating In Edo (Video) by Tonytonex(m): 12:22pm On Sep 26, 2022
Some guys dey try oh. See audacity. Girl friend for that matter. No be wife oh. God forbid. If she no buy new ones, make I see.

1 Like

Re: Jealous Girlfriend Destroys Boyfriend’s TV, Others For Cheating In Edo (Video) by Jungleluv5: 12:23pm On Sep 26, 2022
Hmmmm it is this lady that will kill you one day if you don't drop her now and move
Re: Jealous Girlfriend Destroys Boyfriend’s TV, Others For Cheating In Edo (Video) by atinga1: 12:24pm On Sep 26, 2022
Sweetplum:

Dealing with cheats? Why can't she just leave?
Any woman who retaliates because her boyfriend cheated, is a useless woman.
What happened to self-worth?

2 Likes

Re: Jealous Girlfriend Destroys Boyfriend’s TV, Others For Cheating In Edo (Video) by Tonytonex(m): 12:26pm On Sep 26, 2022
Stargangz:
Dump the bitch before she kill you.
He should first arrest her and make her pay for the damages. What nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: Jealous Girlfriend Destroys Boyfriend’s TV, Others For Cheating In Edo (Video) by tefishy(m): 12:27pm On Sep 26, 2022
You should be even lucky not to have been stabbed to death by this animal

1 Like

Re: Jealous Girlfriend Destroys Boyfriend’s TV, Others For Cheating In Edo (Video) by Truthsbitter: 12:30pm On Sep 26, 2022
Sweetplum:

You're deluded....
Stop deceiving yourself and other women...
You will put yourself in trouble...

Them no dey tell person, em go learn when e truly start

You don't even know what cheating means... You've got to learn first, otherwise stay away from men.

2 Likes

Re: Jealous Girlfriend Destroys Boyfriend’s TV, Others For Cheating In Edo (Video) by KushLyon(m): 12:32pm On Sep 26, 2022
Sweetplum:

How many people have been arrested for breaking someone's heart? You entered into a relationship after saying yes to "I love you, will you be my girlfriend?", then you get cheated on and you think it's normal to destroy the properties of the person. Try that with me and you will sleep in jail until you're able to pay for all the damage you caused. Then you will show me where it's written in Nigeria's constitution that cheating on your girlfriend/boyfriend is a crime, when both of you aren't married and there's no oath binding you both except "I love you, I love you too". Where there's no law, there's no sin. You get cheated on, carry your L and go cry in a quiet place or check into a mental institution

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

What I Did When I Met A Toxic Lady. / White Man Rocks Traditional Outfit As He Marries His Igbo Bride (photos) / Guys, Some Facts About Nigerian Babes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.