Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,250 members, 7,818,864 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:54 AM

Jealous Girlfriend Destroys Boyfriend’s TV, Others For Cheating In Edo (Video) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Jealous Girlfriend Destroys Boyfriend’s TV, Others For Cheating In Edo (Video) (44734 Views)

Girl Tears Off Boyfriend TV From Wall In Rage Of Fury (pic/vid) / Side Chick Destroys Boyfriend's Properties And House Infront Of His Wife (Pics) / Lady Destroys Boyfriend's Laptop, TV, Shoes After Finding Out About Main Chick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jealous Girlfriend Destroys Boyfriend’s TV, Others For Cheating In Edo (Video) by xristos(m): 11:33am On Sep 26, 2022
Re: Jealous Girlfriend Destroys Boyfriend’s TV, Others For Cheating In Edo (Video) by b0rn2fuck(m): 11:34am On Sep 26, 2022
Which kind Life be this
Re: Jealous Girlfriend Destroys Boyfriend’s TV, Others For Cheating In Edo (Video) by ASAPFERG1: 11:34am On Sep 26, 2022
Benin girls

1 Like

Re: Jealous Girlfriend Destroys Boyfriend’s TV, Others For Cheating In Edo (Video) by Reminderz: 11:35am On Sep 26, 2022
Kollins11:
First of all, I don't do love and relationship so no vagina person will think she owns me. Truth is men that do love and relationship are foolish people, Typical & Chronic SIMPs. Just fvck her and move on to the next available kpekus.

Secondly, if you as a jobless liability nigerian girl try this shit with me. The way I go panel beat you eh! If you no develop internal and external bleeding call me bastard.

Infact, dem never born her papa & mama well make she try this rubbish with me. U wan make Ogun kee you?
this guy dey always vex grin

2 Likes

Re: Jealous Girlfriend Destroys Boyfriend’s TV, Others For Cheating In Edo (Video) by Nackzy: 11:35am On Sep 26, 2022
Is even good you're seeing the carcas my own girlfriend went away it it, till today i haven't seen the TV and other items

3 Likes

Re: Jealous Girlfriend Destroys Boyfriend’s TV, Others For Cheating In Edo (Video) by Reminderz: 11:36am On Sep 26, 2022
Sweetplum:
I don't support destruction of properties.
But I support dealing with cheats if there is glaring evidence. So breaking of electronics is small. The whole building should v been crushed with bulldozer and the guy is liable to lose his body part of small part of his life depending on the gravity of the cheating.
Don't say I m wicked, there are lots of ladies in psychiatric hospitals as a result of heartbreak. The most annoying ones are those that got jilted cos the guy just wanna v sex with them at all cost. They ll promise marriage, etc. You all deserve pains.

See generalisation. Can we conclude that most Nigerian guys are into homosexuality. Cos the way they shake hands, hug each other etc is really suspicious. So...how ll you feel if you keep hearing stuffs like this.
No dey generalise. No sane person ll do homosexuality.
omooo try this rubbish with a street guy, you nor go wake up the next morning ... well, I nor blame you sha... na ASUU cause all these rubbish..

5 Likes

Re: Jealous Girlfriend Destroys Boyfriend’s TV, Others For Cheating In Edo (Video) by Kingosytex(m): 11:38am On Sep 26, 2022
I don't even understand how unmarried people cheat on themselves.

1 Like

Re: Jealous Girlfriend Destroys Boyfriend’s TV, Others For Cheating In Edo (Video) by SouthSouth1914: 11:38am On Sep 26, 2022
Kollins11:
See this local man wan dey tell me about traveling far and wide. Lol. Well that's a discussion for another day.

Back to the topic: You SIMPs like to learn things the hard way. So a jobless useless girl will come to my house to destroy my property and you expect me to say "baby please calm down" "baby look at what you have done to my TV" "baby you know i still love you despite breaking my TV"

E be like say.. E be like say.. E be like say ur head no correct angry. E be like say something dey work you upstairs.

The way I go beat her eh! Hospital go reject her. You better warn your sisters not to try it with me... Me I no well o

I guess your father is a simp, that makes you a simp. How can you conclude on men who do love and relationships as “FOOLS”?

Are you sure you are not a mental case who escaped from YABA?

5 Likes

Re: Jealous Girlfriend Destroys Boyfriend’s TV, Others For Cheating In Edo (Video) by LordEclipse: 11:39am On Sep 26, 2022
Thank God she's still your girlfriend.. Her type are the ones that poison,stab,or even set their husbands on fire.. She just exposed herself. It's left for you to do the needful now.. But I'm not advocating cheating, mind you..

1 Like

Re: Jealous Girlfriend Destroys Boyfriend’s TV, Others For Cheating In Edo (Video) by Ganiyu2021: 11:39am On Sep 26, 2022
Thank God no life was lost during the process of carrying the violence grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Jealous Girlfriend Destroys Boyfriend’s TV, Others For Cheating In Edo (Video) by victorazy(m): 11:40am On Sep 26, 2022
Kollins11:
First of all, I don't do love and relationship so no vagina person will think she owns me. Truth is men that do love and relationship are foolish people, Typical & Chronic SIMPs. Just fvck her and move on to the next available kpekus.

Secondly, if you as a jobless liability nigerian girl try this shit with me. The way I go panel beat you eh! If you no develop internal and external bleeding call me bastard.

Infact, dem never born her papa & mama well make she try this rubbish with me. U wan make Ogun kee you?

grin this guy no get joy

U get sister at all?

1 Like

Re: Jealous Girlfriend Destroys Boyfriend’s TV, Others For Cheating In Edo (Video) by favour32(m): 11:40am On Sep 26, 2022
Chairman!
Run from that werey!
Run!
Nor look back!
Re: Jealous Girlfriend Destroys Boyfriend’s TV, Others For Cheating In Edo (Video) by valentineuwakwe(m): 11:40am On Sep 26, 2022
The cheating babe no get sense..
Re: Jealous Girlfriend Destroys Boyfriend’s TV, Others For Cheating In Edo (Video) by arizon101(m): 11:41am On Sep 26, 2022
Kingosytex:
I don't even understand how unmarried people cheat on themselves.

My point exactly, they aren't committed in anyway.

2 Likes

Re: Jealous Girlfriend Destroys Boyfriend’s TV, Others For Cheating In Edo (Video) by Nobody: 11:43am On Sep 26, 2022
Arrest her and lock her up until she replace all the items she vandalized.

1 Like

Re: Jealous Girlfriend Destroys Boyfriend’s TV, Others For Cheating In Edo (Video) by angelfallz(m): 11:43am On Sep 26, 2022
Take up the matter, it is vandalism and it is a crime.

2 Likes

Re: Jealous Girlfriend Destroys Boyfriend’s TV, Others For Cheating In Edo (Video) by McOluOmo: 11:45am On Sep 26, 2022
Na to just get her arrested ASAP

I keep on saying that......

Guys wey no get girlfriend get peace of mind

2 Likes

Re: Jealous Girlfriend Destroys Boyfriend’s TV, Others For Cheating In Edo (Video) by Zimzy(m): 11:47am On Sep 26, 2022
The title should be Dangerous girl destroys boy friend's properties
Re: Jealous Girlfriend Destroys Boyfriend’s TV, Others For Cheating In Edo (Video) by Heffalump(m): 11:48am On Sep 26, 2022
Stargangz:
Dump the bitch before she kill you.

No. Follow the right sequence: Make peace first, then give her the hardest sex of her life let her moan with bitter joy, make sure the juice is squeezed very well from her puna and those frontal lemons. Finally, dump her useless ass and move on. This pays for the damaged items. Make sure her line is permanently banned for ever.
Re: Jealous Girlfriend Destroys Boyfriend’s TV, Others For Cheating In Edo (Video) by Nobody: 11:48am On Sep 26, 2022
Sweetplum:
But I support dealing with cheats if there is glaring evidence. So breaking of electronics is small. The whole building should v been crushed with bulldozer and the guy is liable to lose his body part of small part of his life depending on the gravity of the cheating.
Don't say I m wicked, there are lots of ladies in psychiatric hospitals as a result of heartbreak. The most annoying ones are those that got jilted cos the guy just wanna v sex with them at all cost. They ll promise marriage, etc. You all deserve pains.

See generalisation. Can we conclude that most Nigerian guys are into homosexuality. Cos the way they shake hands, hug each other etc is really suspicious. So...how ll you feel if you keep hearing stuffs like this.
So you surrender your body to him because he promises to marry you?Is that one love?

1 Like

Re: Jealous Girlfriend Destroys Boyfriend’s TV, Others For Cheating In Edo (Video) by Oceanjagaban: 11:48am On Sep 26, 2022
Gimme her number make I asked her why she spoil the tv
Re: Jealous Girlfriend Destroys Boyfriend’s TV, Others For Cheating In Edo (Video) by gigdip999(m): 11:48am On Sep 26, 2022
No be small ozwor
Re: Jealous Girlfriend Destroys Boyfriend’s TV, Others For Cheating In Edo (Video) by tollyboy5(m): 11:51am On Sep 26, 2022
Sweetplum:
Don't say I m wicked, there are lots of ladies in psychiatric hospitals as a result of heartbreak. The most annoying ones are those that got jilted cos the guy just wanna v sex with them at all cost. They ll promise marriage, etc. You all deserve pain .

I think more of you might end up in yabaleft. You keep walking with your broke ass into relationship and when get gilted you start feeling victim.

A sensible person won't be carried away with material things and later giving sex in exchange as a bond. Useless bond.

A sensible person will get into relationship base on shared value! But your case is different, yours is how much he loves me or extent he went to prove his love.

The truth is, y'all have a price that was paid so no one jilted anyone.

10 Likes

Re: Jealous Girlfriend Destroys Boyfriend’s TV, Others For Cheating In Edo (Video) by MoneyMustBMade(m): 11:51am On Sep 26, 2022
Sweetplum:

Man toes you spend money still be the one calling, you con get mind they destroy property, for what?
Re: Jealous Girlfriend Destroys Boyfriend’s TV, Others For Cheating In Edo (Video) by OSUigboFlatHead(f): 11:51am On Sep 26, 2022
Just report to the police

Get her ARRESTED and make her pay.

1 Like

Re: Jealous Girlfriend Destroys Boyfriend’s TV, Others For Cheating In Edo (Video) by Adakintroy: 11:51am On Sep 26, 2022
Women are very selfish.

If they can't have you no one will. But that's when you doing well. If you not doing well you OK. Anyone can have you.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jealous Girlfriend Destroys Boyfriend’s TV, Others For Cheating In Edo (Video) by ogascomax: 11:52am On Sep 26, 2022
Kollins11:

You should an APC or BAT supporter because na them the off brain talk.
Because you have had a failed love an relationships probably then you think all men went through the same route.
I am enjoying love and relationship without spending much. In fact she said spend your money on yourself then when we are married then I will become your responsibility. She said she is still under her father that they are taking care of her.
So my friend not everyone is in your world of delusion and hopelessness when it comes to relationship and love.

2 Likes

Re: Jealous Girlfriend Destroys Boyfriend’s TV, Others For Cheating In Edo (Video) by Truthsbitter: 11:53am On Sep 26, 2022
SouthSouth1914:

I guess your father is a simp, that makes you a simp. How can you conclude on men who do love and relationships as “FOOLS”?

Are you sure you are not a mental case who escaped from YABA?

Honestly I was waiting for you to answer the question or should a say proffer a solution to "what would you do if your properties are being destroyed by your girl this way?"

Leave all this abuse and blaming game..
Answer the question.

1 Like

Re: Jealous Girlfriend Destroys Boyfriend’s TV, Others For Cheating In Edo (Video) by Beverlyjean(f): 11:54am On Sep 26, 2022
Sweetplum:

Are u sure u are normal... u want to destroy the properties of someone that is not even married to u.... if my brother's GF tries this nonsense, I will make sure my brother beats her to stupor or she will be arrested ... most of u dont know when u commit a crime , she committed a crime against the Nigerian constitution... thats property damage , which is a crime...she can go to jail for this... even if he cheats , u hv no right to destroy his properties or harm him ... if u are not happy with what he did , u leave him...y destroy his properties

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jealous Girlfriend Destroys Boyfriend’s TV, Others For Cheating In Edo (Video) by Nobody: 11:55am On Sep 26, 2022
Nackzy:
Is even good you're seeing the carcas my own girlfriend went away it it, till today i haven't seen the TV and other items
You no serious to collect am back that's why.All this woman-wrapper boyfriends.
Na your type tosyn2much create this thread for.
https://www.nairaland.com/1887855/list-things-makes-woman-wrapper

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Guys, Some Facts About Nigerian Babes / White Man Rocks Traditional Outfit As He Marries His Igbo Bride (photos) / Pilot Takes His Fiancee To Pilot Room, Kisses Her In Pre-Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.