Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,044 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child (78831 Views)

Man Discovered He Is Not The Father Of His Children Through Wife's Chat / Unsure If I Am The Father Of My Fourth Child / I Fainted When My Wife Said Our Former Neighbor Is The Father Of Our Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by Nobody: 3:24am On Sep 30, 2022
Shadysen:
Bitch
faggo t
Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by Nobody: 3:25am On Sep 30, 2022
Slynation:
Oya go and read your books, WAEC and Jamb is fast approaching... cheesy
Kindly obtain common entrance form. Your sec school is a waste.
Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by NezzyMike: 3:26am On Sep 30, 2022
Johnnyjohnnyman:
Good day all. I have posted exactly 2 months ago concerning my fourth child I went ahead with the DNA test unfortunately I am not her father.

Right now a lot of things have been going through my head i am shattered and depressed.

I don't know yet what is going to happen in my marriage I just don't know if the marriage will work or not.

I just wanted to keep you updated about the DNA.

Previous thread:

Trouble dey relax, you go wake am undecided...what was the need of doing it since you can't withstand the emotional consequences mchewwww
Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by cliqtips: 3:26am On Sep 30, 2022
grin grin

Her comments just weak me sef...
Jumping everywhere trying to make OP see reason why he should stay with her.

Justbehave:
I don't know why you don't have sense. He said he will prefer she leaves with the kid,you said it's a bad decesion because she won't be there for her other kid and that broken home is the major cause of bad kids but you still went ahead to tell him to ask the wife if she will still be with him and then count his loss. Since you don't want him to separate from the cheating wife,why are you telling him to ask her? Why repeating what you said is a bad decesion? Or do you like to talk plenty without reasoning just for talking sake. Spit.
Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by FireUpNow(m): 3:30am On Sep 30, 2022
jkpbestseries:
na waooh. Are you not satisfying her or there is no free flow of money in the relationship
Guy forget satisfaction because some women will still cheat on you even if you are having sexz with them to their satisfaction. Remember also that the Op said he got separated from this said woman for a while before their reconciliation. Cut him some slack.woman wey be ashawo will always be ashawo.
Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by Yusssuf11(m): 3:30am On Sep 30, 2022
Sluacoast:

Let me tell you something. There's a lady who lives in the next street after mine. But kasala really scatter for this women matter. She think say her husband no go find out. She went for a wedding and because of traffic congestion on the way. She couldn't return back home and she spend the night at her colleague house. But you know. Things always turn around so quick in a tickle of an eye. When they were in her colleague house. They were both obviously drunk after taking a lot of drink's at the ceremony. To cut the story short.. she was given a room to pass the night. Her colleague is married and she lives with her husband. Do you know in the middle of the night. She got out of her room completely naked and I don't know what I'll call this. She was probably sleep walking. She walked in the sitting room and her colleague husband was obviously watching tv. Something led to another and they had sex. Some men can never control their sexual urge. How can you take advantage of your visitor who came to spend the night at your place. The both had sex and she was pregnant o. Just like that sharp shooter lol. She knew something was wrong ever since so she confronted him and he told him. And you know Ladies. She hurriedly maybe had another sexual pleasure with her ownhusband to cover her footprint but after the child was Born. See where matter cast. This man and his 3 kids has small eye's yes I Said eyes. And he was kind of surprised how come his New child come carry Big eyes. If you see this man eyes and that of his kids. You don't need to asked if he's the Father of his children. He did DNA test and the results shows he wasn't the father. So sometimes all this women cheat not because they enjoy cheating. It might occur accidentally just like this. Thanks
I pray make this happened in ur marriage which one be accidental sex again. ..
How would she get drunk in the first place she doesn't see anywhere else like her female friends house to pass the night. .
Nah the woman arrange this lie give ur community people like this
Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by cliqtips: 3:33am On Sep 30, 2022
You're right with these statements....

You see that number 3, I'm sure, that lady is seeing another dude grin grin na you no wan do...

It's high time men know that " if their women cheat on them, they should let her go" because if they forgive them, they will cheat on them again and still blame them for forgiving them

obiekunie01:

1. she is still seeing that guy that got her pregnant.

2. They hardly walk away from that kind of guy.

3. i know the effort i made to discourage one like that from coming to see me years after she settled with her mumu husband that she always talk down when she comes visiting.

LISTEN TO THIS GUY. HE IS SO ON POINT.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by cliqtips: 3:34am On Sep 30, 2022
grin grin
TANID:
please like how much is DNA I just had baby today but I'm not sure if I'm the father of the baby
Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by cliqtips: 3:38am On Sep 30, 2022
"Once de be is always de be"

Get a yoruba to read n interpret to you grin
Maynman:

If the other man wants to fvck her tomorrow, he’ll.

if you forgive a lady/woman for what she suppose not to be forgiven for such as cheating, she would do it again and later blame you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by NezzyMike: 3:39am On Sep 30, 2022
Maynman:

Don’t let her emotional blackmail you.
She got pregnant, brought a Bastard home and still denying lol, do DNA tests for other kids lol

Hope you are a legitimate son of your father undecided Stop calling children that were conceived by a man and woman bastards. Be warned

1 Like

Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by Tradepunter2: 3:42am On Sep 30, 2022
Send the biatch away ..... But First forgive her to clear your conscience...
Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by Obidient4life2: 3:45am On Sep 30, 2022
Johnnyjohnnyman:
Good day all. I have posted exactly 2 months ago concerning my fourth child I went ahead with the DNA test unfortunately I am not her father.

Right now a lot of things have been going through my head i am shattered and depressed.

I don't know yet what is going to happen in my marriage I just don't know if the marriage will work or not.

I just wanted to keep you updated about the DNA.

Previous thread:

Run a DNA on the mother and Child too to be sure your wife owns the child. There has been cases of child switching in clinics. Don't conclude yet until you confirm your wife gave birth to that child. I am talking from a true life event!
Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by lastmanstandn(m): 3:46am On Sep 30, 2022
Johnnyjohnnyman:

Previous thread:

I will tell you one thing. Whatever you are going through right now, or that you will be going through in the coming months, your wife is going to have it in multiple folds (unless she’s a truly pathetic psychopath).

How you handle this situation could make you or break you, would definitely break her, and could cause permanent damage to the innocent child and your kids.

In the interest of your kids, and the innocent child, please handle this with grace, love, and compassion. You can seek a separation or a divorce, but don’t scar the kids emotionally. Sit with her, lay out your decision and plans for you, her, your kids and the innocent child.

So help you God, brother. .
Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by greggng: 3:49am On Sep 30, 2022
Jashub:
My brother, the deed has been done and for the sake of your sanity and mental health, I suggest you start making plans to relocate and leave that harlot you call wife.

As for those bastards dwelling with you, kindly tell them to go and ask their mother to show them where their father is living . Once you can do this , you will know peace undecided

I don't know if you understand English..
He said he is not the father of the fourth child. That mean he is the father of 1st 2nd and 3rd children.. Asking him to abandon those 3 kids is not the solution. He can decide to divorce her so that she can go with the fourth child..But you most takecare of your biological kids
Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by NezzyMike: 3:49am On Sep 30, 2022
Johnnyjohnnyman:

She can't return her to her father because she is only 1 year 3 months and she is still nursing her.
I can't never separate the innocent child from her mother to save my marriage. I would prefer that she leaves with the child and continue to take care of her outside of my house.

But this said child is more than a yr and three months. June should make the child 2 years ago I'm not understanding your story?
Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by cliqtips: 3:50am On Sep 30, 2022
But she can shame him, right ?

Biko, don't emotionally blackmail him

I'm sure, the sex she had with the guy wasn't and can't be a one time thing.

Note this "if you forgive a lady/woman for what she suppose not to be forgiven for such as cheating, she would do it again and later blame you"

fof1:

Pls Dont Divorce her and do not Shame her Either...She nay Die with the Guilt...in her Heart already. Talk it over with her Quietly and at Midnight without Fracas. Both of u should Live with the Reality of the Truth...or Decide to return the Child to its Father or Adopt her. But ur Wife will Live in Perpetual Fear and Giluilt and may lose Weight...

LMAO.... is the lose weight for me right now grin

Like, are you being serious?

3 Likes

Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by NezzyMike: 3:52am On Sep 30, 2022
Elsueno:

Dude, I have this strong hunch that u might be d father of that baby, d way u keep defending d cheating woman & trying to convince d op to care for d child....Just man up & go collect ur pickin

You don't know if he's writing out of experience, there are broken men that suffered in life cus of their parents' mistake.
Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by RepoMan007: 3:54am On Sep 30, 2022
Mindlog:

Now that you have confirmed that the 4th child is not biologically yours, how can you get to confirm the child is biologically your wife's. Once it is proven your wife is the birth mother that eliminates baby-switching......you then make your decisions.
You are wise. Baby switching is real and people forget to eliminate it in cases like these.
Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by cliqtips: 3:55am On Sep 30, 2022
Going by your first statement, does that mean women can keep bringing bastards to their husbands since tradition says any child born while a woman is still married to the man is his ?

And you think the side dude will keep her as wife?

Know this and know peace *If you forgive a lady/woman for what she suppose not to be forgiven for such as cheating, she would do it again and later blame you"

GerogeI:

Let me tell you this. In Igbo culture, paternity is not by blood. Any child born under your house while a woman is still married to you is yours. Children are viewed as wealth. You should have left the dna thing since you know she cheated.

However, now you know, if you know you cannot treat the child as you would your own, then let them go.

But know its a win for the man she cheated with. He gets a child, gets your wife. You loose your wife, your children loose a home with both parents.

But frankly, if you can, keep your child. The real father will see the child in your house, know its his, and can do absolutely nothing about it. That is your power, and you gain a child. Your children gets both parents. He will forever be peeping at you. Hoping on hope that your family breaks apart. Never discuss or agree that the child is not yours. Your wife will forever live in fear of your finding out. That is your power over that marriage, to control her and your home.

Never discuss it with her as people suggest, but a few times hint light heartedly that the child does not look like anyone in your family. The bible says children are like arrows, Blessed is the man whose quiver is full of them. Make sure the child carries your name everywhere and in everything. Be more passionate about being her father, and show your are ready to fight anyone who suggests otherwise.

3 Likes

Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by Gbeng30(m): 3:57am On Sep 30, 2022
Just make sure she return the bastard child to the owner and move on with your life.... Keeping her with you is entirely your choice there are many things that need to be considered before you decide to do so... I wish you best of luck
Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by Osanoghodua1: 3:57am On Sep 30, 2022
Check if machine made a mistake.

In Africa, every child born under the roof of a man belongs to the man. Take in your child and ask God if the marriage is to continue. Divorce is never a good thing but if no more trust, then ask God his mind on the marriage as for the child, he's yours. Keep the baby, don't ever tell him. You're his father, he's your son. Don't make the mistake of sending him away, I will personally beat you up "lols" but keep the child as yours. God bless you daddy.
Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by CheapHomes1: 3:59am On Sep 30, 2022
toobusy:
Sorry bro,so many men have trained and some are still training kids that are not there's,things most women do to men are better imagined

How do these men train kids that aren't theirs? Does the woman go outside, get pregnant and come back and deceive the man that he is responsible? Is that how it's done?
Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by civilserva: 4:01am On Sep 30, 2022
Sorry forgive her
Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by kwasoly(m): 4:03am On Sep 30, 2022
MisterMan123456:
Johnny, it seems you love to eat shit. Get ready to eat more shit from the LovePeddler you call a wife. You never did her wrong by sending money to your sister.
If the money you sent to your sister made you a millionaire, would she have complained? No. But because you were duped temporarily, then she went wild.

For me I can't harbor the thoughts of someone pounding my wife to the point it bore a bastard fruit.

In as much as I don't support the act that produced the fruit but calling the innocent fruit is names is WRONG, pls calling that innocent child a bastard is very very wrong. Na still God dey give child and the innocent child no beg anybody to bring her into this world, pls refrain from calling her a bastard is not good.
Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by cliqtips: 4:04am On Sep 30, 2022
But this one that OP wrote was a deliberate cheat.

Thank God you said "sometimes".
The best thing is don't people yourself in such situations

Sluacoast:

So sometimes all this women cheat not because they enjoy cheating. It might occur accidentally just like this. Thanks
Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by Sixfiguresmart(m): 4:04am On Sep 30, 2022
Good judge. Case closed.
Johnnyjohnnyman:

She can't return her to her father because she is only 1 year 3 months and she is still nursing her.
I can't never separate the innocent child from her mother to save my marriage. I would prefer that she leaves with the child and continue to take care of her outside of my house.
If the lady had been honest to him when she returned, it would have been easy. Had she told him that she made a mistake that caused a child, the man might make the decision for himself if to go ahead or not. Meanwhile willfully concealing information and consciously deceiving this man is a proof of what she is capable of.

You cannot save a marriage that is shattered. Once a third party comes into a marriage with a big receipt like a child, it is usually the end. The lady is shameless. Even after 3 kids she still cannot respect her body. The man sounds like someone who needs help making decision.

1 Like

Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by Nobody: 4:05am On Sep 30, 2022
CheapHomes1:

How do these men train kids that aren't theirs? Does the woman go outside, get pregnant and come back and deceive the man that he is responsible? Is that how it's done?
....... If you are a man,be-careful any time a woman whom you having be cohabiting with or dating,who in her previous record doesn't jump into having sex with you suddenly starts initiating sex.
Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by Nobody: 4:05am On Sep 30, 2022
cliqtips:
LMAO...
Are you joking ? Because this your comment get as e be....

You don't even see anything wrong in what she did because you don't condemn the act... bravo!!

He should tell her to return the baby to the owner .... make I laugh again abeg even though the statement isn't funny...

Is the baby a bread/groundnut/biscuit ?

That can be returned to the seller(father) because you don't like it.

If he dare stay in that relationship/marriage, I can bet it that she would still cheat over and over again.

If you read the OP message very well, she was already 2 months gone before he pinned the baby on him.

OP note this that if you forgive a lady/woman for what she suppose not to be forgiven for such as cheating, she would do it again and later blame you.

Bro I condemned the woman. I m not supporting her nor justifying her deeds.
In life when things occur, we should take the overall best decision. It may defy logic but if it's the best decision, it ll yield good result.
You can see that the op hasn't decided if he ll divorce the wife or not.
If he divorce her, how ll he or the woman alone take care of the 3 legit kids or the 4 kids?
Remember, raising kids well matters in this age.
I know there's guilt factor but forgiveness is key to healing. Giving forgiveness a chance is the best decision. Anything that happen after that won't be a regret cos you v done the best thing which is to forgive
Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by Ed12(m): 4:06am On Sep 30, 2022
NEVER ACCEPT A CHEATING GIRLFRIEND/WIFE...

A PAST IS NEVER A PAST FOR THEM, THEY CAN EASILY GO BACK TO THIER VOMIT ESPECIALLY WHEN MAN KNACK THEM WELL .. grin grin
Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by cliqtips: 4:07am On Sep 30, 2022
angry grin

Don't mind he, i think na film he relate to us.
Or who come tell him the story ?
I guess na that same drunk woman that claimed she no know they had sex with in the first place grin

jimmychang:

She sleepwalked naked and went to have sex and she no still wake up grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy.She was being bleeped hard in her sleepwalking and she didn't wake up.Which kind nonsense be this ooh grin grin

Which kind nonsense be this cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by NezzyMike: 4:09am On Sep 30, 2022
CheapHomes1:

It didn't start in this generation grin and not ending anytime soon. Na still men dey give them belle
Re: Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child by Johnnyjohnnyman(m): 4:10am On Sep 30, 2022
NezzyMike:

But this said child is more than a yr and three months. June should make the child 2 years ago I'm not understanding your story?

Conceived in September 2020 born in June 2021 from June 2021 to September 2022 1 year 3 months

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (31) (Reply)

Is Soya Beans Formular Good For A 6 Months Old Baby? / My Husband Denies Me Sex And Affection...its Killing Me / 7 Facts About Bride Price That Will Shock You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.