Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,266 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:05 AM

Complex Marital Issue : Your Thoughts On This Please. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Complex Marital Issue : Your Thoughts On This Please. (79085 Views)

Rebuttal- Complex Marital Issue Https://www.nairaland.co / Advise Needed On Marital Issue / Please Advise Me On This Marital Issue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Complex Marital Issue : Your Thoughts On This Please. by BABANGBALI: 3:41pm On Sep 29, 2022
That's my man. Op shebi na you start am, you don tire? two can play the game. Na so e go continue till you push am reach another woman's hand. Las Las you learn. I like tough and no nonsense guys. Op continue you hear?

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Complex Marital Issue : Your Thoughts On This Please. by Cheasystickylov: 3:41pm On Sep 29, 2022
LOL.
Women!

1 Like

Re: Complex Marital Issue : Your Thoughts On This Please. by sweerychick(f): 3:41pm On Sep 29, 2022
sad
Re: Complex Marital Issue : Your Thoughts On This Please. by egwet20: 3:41pm On Sep 29, 2022
u are the cause of your ordeal na just bear it maybe later he will still reckon wit u

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Complex Marital Issue : Your Thoughts On This Please. by michoim(m): 3:41pm On Sep 29, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
you made a few mistakes (and so did he)...
A) just because you work hard, never assume that others dont (simply because you dont see/feel it)
B) cutting off your husand and giving him the silent treatment for NINE WEEKS is insane. is that not the father of your kids any longer?!?! why such harsh treatment?
C) your husband is as childish as you are and now playing your own game by ignoring you for months... blame y'all childish self, which ultimately will only hurt the children.
D) look within yourself to see what is bothering you so much that you could take such a small statement from your husband, and turn ii into such a big deal... then put your pride aside, get down on your knees and beg him to forgive you (because it is obvious, you aint gonna win at this "childish" game)
Perfect advise!

13 Likes

Re: Complex Marital Issue : Your Thoughts On This Please. by Nobody: 3:42pm On Sep 29, 2022
sad
Re: Complex Marital Issue : Your Thoughts On This Please. by Olalan(m): 3:42pm On Sep 29, 2022
You don't deserve deserve to be married... how can you cut off communication from your husband for so long, you need to do a self appraisal of you love for him

21 Likes

Re: Complex Marital Issue : Your Thoughts On This Please. by Nobody: 3:42pm On Sep 29, 2022
You are gone.. another girl younger and sexier than you are is giving him bj back to back.. so bye

12 Likes

Re: Complex Marital Issue : Your Thoughts On This Please. by sammirano: 3:42pm On Sep 29, 2022
Which kind wife be this one bayi

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Complex Marital Issue : Your Thoughts On This Please. by Moz22: 3:42pm On Sep 29, 2022
You just started. U never see anything

13 Likes

Re: Complex Marital Issue : Your Thoughts On This Please. by Uptownerd: 3:42pm On Sep 29, 2022
cheesy
Re: Complex Marital Issue : Your Thoughts On This Please. by Nobleou(m): 3:42pm On Sep 29, 2022
Marriage ain't bed of rose. Try make ur partner understand some things & not been harden.

Modified: Ma'am go apologize first

8 Likes

Re: Complex Marital Issue : Your Thoughts On This Please. by Iykenuwa(m): 3:42pm On Sep 29, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
A) just because you work hard, never assume that others dont (simply because you dont see/feel it)
B) cutting off your husand and giving him the silent treatment for NINE WEEKS is insane. is that not the father of your kids any longer?!?! why such harsh treatment?
C) your husband is as childish as you are and now playing your own game by ignoring you for months... blame y'all childish self, which ultimately will only hurt the children.
D) look within yourself to see what is bothering you so much that you could take such a small statement from your husband, and turn ii into such a big deal... then put your pride aside, get down on your knees and beg him to forgive you (because it is obvious, you aint gonna win at this "childish" game)

Do you drink Malt? I want to buy you malt.

20 Likes

Re: Complex Marital Issue : Your Thoughts On This Please. by Lagosianswag: 3:43pm On Sep 29, 2022
How can husband and wife not talk for days, weeks and even months in this telecom age? undecided

23 Likes

Re: Complex Marital Issue : Your Thoughts On This Please. by asahnwaKC: 3:43pm On Sep 29, 2022
And he’s fine not hearing from his kids... what a man because two wrongs don’t make a right.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Complex Marital Issue : Your Thoughts On This Please. by oluwaseunamos33(m): 3:44pm On Sep 29, 2022
simple truth just like Russia & Ukraine
MrBrownJay1:

5 Likes

Re: Complex Marital Issue : Your Thoughts On This Please. by BABANGBALI: 3:44pm On Sep 29, 2022
fyzaila:
Madam the problem is from you please, cut your husband some slacks now. He is working his a$s out to take care of you and the kids and also, so you all can stay abroad peacefully you're still complaining. Haba mana! I am sure somebody is encouraging you to be this disrespectful to your him. How do you expect your husband to communicate freely about your sister's admission and marriage when you his wife you're not at peace with him.

As someone said above, you're the one who started this issue so you should be the one to end it in any way you can think off.
don't mind her, she is now in obodo oyinbo, so she too wan behave like them. I trust my nigga, him no take nonsense from her. Na correct man him be. She should learn to respect her husband.

20 Likes

Re: Complex Marital Issue : Your Thoughts On This Please. by Newfoundlove: 3:45pm On Sep 29, 2022
U better start to dey find new or fairly used husband

15 Likes

Re: Complex Marital Issue : Your Thoughts On This Please. by giantstar: 3:45pm On Sep 29, 2022
People have said it all just do the needful.

3 Likes

Re: Complex Marital Issue : Your Thoughts On This Please. by BenTackle: 3:45pm On Sep 29, 2022
Better apologize and make amends with your husband cuz clearly his tired of your shits...am sure this is not the first time you acted like this towards him... that man no send any more now... better make amends apologize any beg if u need too

9 Likes

Re: Complex Marital Issue : Your Thoughts On This Please. by EMMANUELNATION(m): 3:45pm On Sep 29, 2022
Ok
Re: Complex Marital Issue : Your Thoughts On This Please. by lailo: 3:45pm On Sep 29, 2022
How many marriages ego has destroyed undecided

8 Likes

Re: Complex Marital Issue : Your Thoughts On This Please. by Yorry2: 3:45pm On Sep 29, 2022
Ok
Re: Complex Marital Issue : Your Thoughts On This Please. by Dave2011: 3:46pm On Sep 29, 2022
Meteoritey:
Due to work, my husband and I live in states, and my husband lives in Canada. 3 months ago we had some serious skirmishes during our phone conversation and in the heat of the argument, I told him that he does not appreciate the fact that I am raising the kids and doing everything alone.

To my disappointment, he told me that he is overworked more than me. This really angered me. This got me angry and I hung up. Although He tried to reach me for 4 days, and also sent me some messages, I cut him off without replying, about 9 weeks later, I sent him just a message on an unrelated issue, he ignored my message, after another month, I sent him another message, he also ignored. It has been 3 months now we have not spoken to each other.

Recently my brother had a baby, and he only called once to congratulate them. Moreover my younger sister got admission to a university to study the same course that my husband studied, so naturally, my sister contacted him. My sister said he advised her on what to do and what she should expect. This was about 2 months ago. I personally did not inform him about my sister’s admission myself.

After about one month, my sister also called him for more information, but he has not been picking my sister’s call.

My sisters fiancee also called him to inform him about their upcoming marriage (my same sister that got the admission) he only spoke with my sister and her fiancee once, he stopped further communication with them on both issues of admission and marriage, and that he only spoke with them the first time about the admission and the marriage out of the respect he has for them.

He gave my sister the excuse that it was not proper, for him to speak with her fiancee' because he said that I have not told him anything about the marriage, therefore he can not relate further with my sister as per the marriage. And that it was out of respect that he even called my sister initially to advice her.

What are you thoughts and opinion please.

You cut off all communications with your husband for 2 months and 1 week? My dear, nature abhors vacuum! Your husband obviously has moved on. If you still value him and your marriage, quickly run after him...

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Complex Marital Issue : Your Thoughts On This Please. by Reminderz: 3:46pm On Sep 29, 2022
Fahvvy:
You had an argument with your hubby over the phone...
You hung up on him before he could say his peace...
Avoided his calls consecutively for 4days...
Cut him off completely for 9weeks...

And then out of the blues, you send a completely unrelated message without first trying to resolve the old issue and you expect him to be cool with that?
You expect to just come through for you because you finally reached out to him?
LMAO undecided...

My dear...
The same way you took the initiative to start this matter is the same way you should take the initiative to end it...

The fact that you felt comfortable cutting your hubby off for 9 full weeks is proof that this is not the first time you have given him the cold shoulder over minor issues such as this and so Oga is fed up undecided...
I dey tell you... what rubbish? and in her mind she still feels she's right.. this is why they say women have difficulty in applying logic... they just go with what they "feel" and how it make them feels irrespective of whether it's stupid or not

21 Likes

Re: Complex Marital Issue : Your Thoughts On This Please. by Nyanabo(m): 3:46pm On Sep 29, 2022
When children are not up to the marrying age, this is the outcome.

Better start calling his family people before another woman enters his eye.

17 Likes

Re: Complex Marital Issue : Your Thoughts On This Please. by Maxxim: 3:46pm On Sep 29, 2022
Bustincole:
I guess it's payback time

embrace it jare
I wish I can like this a hundredth time

8 Likes

Re: Complex Marital Issue : Your Thoughts On This Please. by judedwriter(m): 3:46pm On Sep 29, 2022
Every human has a breaking point...

Your husband has reached his due to your childish behavior.

Marriage is two selfless forgivers living together.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Complex Marital Issue : Your Thoughts On This Please. by SeriouslySense(m): 3:46pm On Sep 29, 2022
cheesy cheesy

First i commend her, for saying the truth, and not trying to change the story to make her look like a saint.

So what She needs to do is to build bridges, before he is taken by another woman.

Lesson learned 1: you dont have to be right all the time, some times you can agree to disagree and move on to other relevant things.

Lesson learned 2: Control your emotions, dont let anger or frustration control you.

Lesson learned 3: Do not go into arguments or heated debates if you know it will end in anger.

Lesson learned 4: Weigh the effects of decisions taken in anger and ask yourself, is this what i should do, what will it result into, what is the best thing to do for me and the person that offended me, do i love this person, is it worth it.

signature2012:
I just kuku like how truthfully you narrated your story.

10 Likes

Re: Complex Marital Issue : Your Thoughts On This Please. by mbeast(m): 3:46pm On Sep 29, 2022
She dey mental...... for real. after 9 weeks you are only concerned that he didn't talk to ur sister about her marriage.
you ain't even concerned about yours. seems marriage don tire both of una cos ur attitude shows u dnt respect ur husband and probably dis isnt ur first time displaying dis attitude of urs to him. E go clear for ur eye when dem send u divorce papers. Nonsense

Acidosis:
The world does not revolves around you and your sister (family).

Over the past months, how many times have you called to speak to his family? Or...their lives don't matter?

And what is this game you people are playing sef? If I don't talk to my spouse in 2 weeks, then I'll naturally assume that the relationship is dead. You guys go months without talking and all that concerns you is your sister's fiance?

Are you in some kind of open marriage?

20 Likes

Re: Complex Marital Issue : Your Thoughts On This Please. by ZeroAccess: 3:47pm On Sep 29, 2022
Why on earth will you cut ur husband off for whole 9wks. You get mind oooo, now that he's vulnerable if any sharp girl get hold of him, just forget that marriage.

Better go and beg him

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Complex Marital Issue : Your Thoughts On This Please. by 2Radii: 3:47pm On Sep 29, 2022
How I wished I can be like him embarassed
Meteoritey:
Due to work, my husband and I live in states, and my husband lives in Canada. 3 months ago we had some serious skirmishes during our phone conversation and in the heat of the argument, I told him that he does not appreciate the fact that I am raising the kids and doing everything alone.

To my disappointment, he told me that he is overworked more than me. This really angered me. This got me angry and I hung up. Although He tried to reach me for 4 days, and also sent me some messages, I cut him off without replying, about 9 weeks later, I sent him just a message on an unrelated issue, he ignored my message, after another month, I sent him another message, he also ignored. It has been 3 months now we have not spoken to each other.

Recently my brother had a baby, and he only called once to congratulate them. Moreover my younger sister got admission to a university to study the same course that my husband studied, so naturally, my sister contacted him. My sister said he advised her on what to do and what she should expect. This was about 2 months ago. I personally did not inform him about my sister’s admission myself.

After about one month, my sister also called him for more information, but he has not been picking my sister’s call.

My sisters fiancee also called him to inform him about their upcoming marriage (my same sister that got the admission) he only spoke with my sister and her fiancee once, he stopped further communication with them on both issues of admission and marriage, and that he only spoke with them the first time about the admission and the marriage out of the respect he has for them.

He gave my sister the excuse that it was not proper, for him to speak with her fiancee' because he said that I have not told him anything about the marriage, therefore he can not relate further with my sister as per the marriage. And that it was out of respect that he even called my sister initially to advice her.

What are you thoughts and opinion please.

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

My Wife Insists No Sex Until Wedding Night Even After Our Traditional Wedding / Parents How Will You Feel If You Come Back Home & Meet Your Children Like This? / When your maid becomes the madam.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.