Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,876 members, 7,817,583 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

Complex Marital Issue : Your Thoughts On This Please. - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Complex Marital Issue : Your Thoughts On This Please. (79090 Views)

Rebuttal- Complex Marital Issue Https://www.nairaland.co / Advise Needed On Marital Issue / Please Advise Me On This Marital Issue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Complex Marital Issue : Your Thoughts On This Please. by BABANGBALI: 3:47pm On Sep 29, 2022
sammirano:
Which kind wife be this one bayi
na 21st century oversabi wife now. She wan do like oyinbo as she don dey live for oyinbo land.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Complex Marital Issue : Your Thoughts On This Please. by ChiefS(m): 3:47pm On Sep 29, 2022
In relationship's its not good to be too difficult. You mean you hung up on him and chose not to pick his calls and expect him to worship you.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Complex Marital Issue : Your Thoughts On This Please. by Pemisire2020(m): 3:47pm On Sep 29, 2022
That’s so bad of you. You caused your husband mental and emotional trauma. Find a way to make peace with him.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Complex Marital Issue : Your Thoughts On This Please. by mikeopkering: 3:47pm On Sep 29, 2022
Na wa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Complex Marital Issue : Your Thoughts On This Please. by torqque7(m): 3:47pm On Sep 29, 2022
Cutting your husbandnoff for 9 weeks? Lol you definitely are cheating and fuccking some one else and you just indirectly told the poor man so if he is smart he needs to serve you divorce papers asap.shame on you.

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Complex Marital Issue : Your Thoughts On This Please. by livinbygrace: 3:48pm On Sep 29, 2022
You did not speak with your husband for many weeks and you are typing nonsense.
You are very stupid woman and not to be called a wife not to talk of a mother.
You don’t deserve a husband,God punish you .

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Complex Marital Issue : Your Thoughts On This Please. by daewoorazer(m): 3:48pm On Sep 29, 2022
Meteoritey:
Due to

What are you thoughts and opinion please.

I usually don’t blame women of African descent once they arrive america/canada or other parts of the west, I blame the man that brought them in.

You’re raising his kids and so?

You have been seeing how western women do the 50:50 child upbringing and now you’re feeling left out yea?

So you kept malice with him and expect him not to pay you back in your own coin?

You started the whole föolishness, now you’re feeling sorry yea?

Dindinrin, continue they feel like Canadian feminist….by the time it ends up in divorce, ur eye no go clear? Shebi na canada/america u dey, loneliness go flog ur brain commot. Those children u don’t wanna raise by yourself, the judge will give you the custody and trust me, those kids will ask for their father when they’re grown.

U better be humble and ask elders to go beg him….oponu

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Complex Marital Issue : Your Thoughts On This Please. by Badguy77(m): 3:48pm On Sep 29, 2022
How do I put it, you are rude and arrogant.. Who do u think you are? Hanging up on your husband and cutting him off for 9 whole weeks? Haba you no try.. Then you expect him to open his arms and embrace you as if nothing happened?

I know you don't regard his family too, so self centered and greedy... Crawl, cry, beg and apologize or that marriage is over.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Complex Marital Issue : Your Thoughts On This Please. by brayson500: 3:48pm On Sep 29, 2022
YOUR BUSINESS YOUR ASSET

STOP making your big business look small. It's time your business become legalized and visible to the market world. Make your face show, make your shoe shine.
EDS, has got you covered, with cheapest amounts.
Our Services
1. Business Name Registration
2. Company Registration (LTD, UNLTD AND GUARANTEE)
3. Incorporated Trustee ( church, Mosque, Association, Club, NGOs etc,)
4. Tax Identification Number

Bonus
1. Get professional logos and designs for your business at cheapest rate (save 10%)
2. Free Listing and Verification of business on Google ( people will be able to see your business on Google for FREE)

CONTACT AND GO PRO NOW↘️090 42 8890 92

3 Likes

Re: Complex Marital Issue : Your Thoughts On This Please. by femisplash: 3:49pm On Sep 29, 2022
Effect of feminism.. You hung up because he said he works more but you would rather he said you both work 50-50.. una go learn by force.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Complex Marital Issue : Your Thoughts On This Please. by livinbygrace: 3:49pm On Sep 29, 2022
torqque7:
Cutting your husbandnoff for 9 weeks? Lol you definitely are cheating and fuccking some one else and you just indirectly told the poor man so if he is smart he needs to serve you divorce papers asap.shame on you.

No mind the idiot.Very useless woman.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Complex Marital Issue : Your Thoughts On This Please. by iLegendd(m): 3:49pm On Sep 29, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
you made a few mistakes (and so did he)...
A) just because you work hard, never assume that others dont (simply because you dont see/feel it)
B) cutting off your husand and giving him the silent treatment for NINE WEEKS is insane. is that not the father of your kids any longer?!?! why such harsh treatment?
C) your husband is as childish as you are and now playing your own game by ignoring you for months... blame y'all childish self, which ultimately will only hurt the children.
D) look within yourself to see what is bothering you so much that you could take such a small statement from your husband, and turn ii into such a big deal... then put your pride aside, get down on your knees and beg him to forgive you (because it is obvious, you aint gonna win at this "childish" game)

You almost made sense, but @bold is just you SIMPing. What makes him childish?

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Complex Marital Issue : Your Thoughts On This Please. by Jadmchris(m): 3:49pm On Sep 29, 2022
God please don’t allow me to marry this type of lady , chukwu biko ekwela ..

16 Likes

Re: Complex Marital Issue : Your Thoughts On This Please. by brosom(m): 3:49pm On Sep 29, 2022
Fahvvy:
You had an argument with your hubby over the phone...
You hung up on him before he could say his peace...
Avoided his calls consecutively for 4days...
Cut him off completely for 9weeks...

And then out of the blues, you send a completely unrelated message without first trying to resolve the old issue and you expect him to be cool with that?
You expect to just come through for you because you finally reached out to him?
LMAO undecided...

My dear...
The same way you took the initiative to start this matter is the same way you should take the initiative to end it...

The fact that you felt comfortable cutting your hubby off for 9 full weeks is proof that this is not the first time you have given him the cold shoulder over minor issues such as this and so Oga is fed up undecided...
Oil dey ur head comrade, and God bless u.

U can imagine her boldness undecided, like as if she has the monopoly of rudeness.

I keep saying this, women can't take quarter of what they dishes out to men, and for the that I congratulate all men for being a man.(Strong)

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Complex Marital Issue : Your Thoughts On This Please. by gammarays1: 3:50pm On Sep 29, 2022
LilMissFavvy:
You need to start aplogising through calls, messages, voice notes.....yes you wronged your husband. Unfortunately he is not mature enough to forgive you and let go easily.

Satan is fighting marriages these days seriously lipsrsealed , such that you will see so much ego, anger, unforgiveness over minor issues, how much more serious offense.

Your husband seems all out to embarrass you among your family members and let them know there is a problem in the marriage.

This is the disadvantage of long distance marriage.
Appologise with speed.
You mean the man is not matured enough to let go?
This statement alone opened my eyes to how women see men.

I blame men for being soft when it comes to decision making. That's why women don't value them.
Oga is fed up and is probably tired of getting married to a heartless woman.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Complex Marital Issue : Your Thoughts On This Please. by 2elliot: 3:50pm On Sep 29, 2022
LilMissFavvy:
You need to start aplogising through calls, messages, voice notes.....yes you wronged your husband. Unfortunately he is not mature enough to forgive you and let go easily.

Satan is fighting marriages these days seriously lipsrsealed , such that you will see so much ego, anger, unforgiveness over minor issues, how much more serious offense.

Your husband seems all out to embarrass you among your family members and let them know there is a problem in the marriage.

Appologise with speed.
Una and this maturity thing, person go think sey no be Eve first chop the apple despite all the warnings. You all just want docile men that can take you'll shits. All the four days he called her were not signs of maturity despite that she dropped the call on him in the first instance.
And what do you mean that he wants to embarrass her in the eyes of her family members?

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Complex Marital Issue : Your Thoughts On This Please. by EmekaMD(m): 3:50pm On Sep 29, 2022
Here is the reason most nigerian men hate to bring their wives to the USA.
The only reason you could ignore his calls for that long was because you believed you didn’t need him.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Complex Marital Issue : Your Thoughts On This Please. by ezechi242: 3:50pm On Sep 29, 2022
Your eyes go clear very soon when another woman kolobi am.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Complex Marital Issue : Your Thoughts On This Please. by lawalosky(m): 3:50pm On Sep 29, 2022
Meteoritey:
Due to work, my husband and I live in states, and my husband lives in Canada. 3 months ago we had some serious skirmishes during our phone conversation and in the heat of the argument, I told him that he does not appreciate the fact that I am raising the kids and doing everything alone.

To my disappointment, he told me that he is overworked more than me. This really angered me. This got me angry and I hung up. Although He tried to reach me for 4 days, and also sent me some messages, I cut him off without replying, about 9 weeks later, I sent him just a message on an unrelated issue, he ignored my message, after another month, I sent him another message, he also ignored. It has been 3 months now we have not spoken to each other.

Recently my brother had a baby, and he only called once to congratulate them. Moreover my younger sister got admission to a university to study the same course that my husband studied, so naturally, my sister contacted him. My sister said he advised her on what to do and what she should expect. This was about 2 months ago. I personally did not inform him about my sister’s admission myself.

After about one month, my sister also called him for more information, but he has not been picking my sister’s call.

My sisters fiancee also called him to inform him about their upcoming marriage (my same sister that got the admission) he only spoke with my sister and her fiancee once, he stopped further communication with them on both issues of admission and marriage, and that he only spoke with them the first time about the admission and the marriage out of the respect he has for them.

He gave my sister the excuse that it was not proper, for him to speak with her fiancee' because he said that I have not told him anything about the marriage, therefore he can not relate further with my sister as per the marriage. And that it was out of respect that he even called my sister initially to advice her.

Thesame problem I am presently having with my wife to be!

Thank God, I am not the person who started the issue, I have all my evidences just for the
day, it will explode

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Complex Marital Issue : Your Thoughts On This Please. by abbey621(m): 3:50pm On Sep 29, 2022
My number one concern is how old are the kids? As a father, I can't imagine not speaking to my boy for a week not to talk of months, so what gives? If your kids are old enough to talk, this age of technology they can send voice notes, MMS, recorded videos etc, expressing how much they miss daddy. Sometimes the best way to apologize is to do so through the eyes of innocence. If your kids are still toddlers and unable to speak, then you can still record videos and direct the narrative, apologize and even pray for him.

The vast majority of fathers out there can hold a grudge against their wives but find it very difficult to ignore their children. My advice to you is to forget about your external family issues and focus on your own issues. 9 weeks of not talking, for wetin?

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Complex Marital Issue : Your Thoughts On This Please. by Kingzeez10: 3:51pm On Sep 29, 2022
LilMissFavvy:

Appologise with speed.
You dey craze as you called the man immature. She cut him off for 9 weeks. You didn't see that?

28 Likes

Re: Complex Marital Issue : Your Thoughts On This Please. by TrebleChamp(m): 3:51pm On Sep 29, 2022
Fahvvy:
You had an argument with your hubby over the phone...
You hung up on him before he could say his peace...
Avoided his calls consecutively for 4days...
Cut him off completely for 9weeks...

And then out of the blues, you send a completely unrelated message without first trying to resolve the old issue and you expect him to be cool with that?
You expect to just come through for you because you finally reached out to him?
LMAO undecided...

My dear...
The same way you took the initiative to start this matter is the same way you should take the initiative to end it...

The fact that you felt comfortable cutting your hubby off for 9 full weeks is proof that this is not the first time you have given him the cold shoulder over minor issues such as this and so Oga is fed up undecided...

1 Like

Re: Complex Marital Issue : Your Thoughts On This Please. by tellwisdom: 3:52pm On Sep 29, 2022
Foolish gurl. Seem one guy with eba muscle is wooing you abi??
That thing wey u de find, u go see am. Just Wait

5 Likes

Re: Complex Marital Issue : Your Thoughts On This Please. by emerged01(m): 3:52pm On Sep 29, 2022
You cut iff your husband for nine weeks? What kind of anger is that? A whole 9 weeks? I think you are hiding something. What you have for husband is not love to have ignored him for 9 weeks. Your anger is grade A. I pray your husband can get over the situation.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Complex Marital Issue : Your Thoughts On This Please. by do4luv14(m): 3:52pm On Sep 29, 2022
Meteoritey:
Due to work, my husband and I live in states, and my husband lives in Canada. 3 months ago we had some serious skirmishes during our phone conversation and in the heat of the argument, I told him that he does not appreciate the fact that I am raising the kids and doing everything alone.

To my disappointment, he told me that he is overworked more than me. This really angered me. This got me angry and I hung up. Although He tried to reach me for 4 days, and also sent me some messages, I cut him off without replying, about 9 weeks later, I sent him just a message on an unrelated issue, he ignored my message, after another month, I sent him another message, he also ignored. It has been 3 months now we have not spoken to each other.

Recently my brother had a baby, and he only called once to congratulate them. Moreover my younger sister got admission to a university to study the same course that my husband studied, so naturally, my sister contacted him. My sister said he advised her on what to do and what she should expect. This was about 2 months ago. I personally did not inform him about my sister’s admission myself.

After about one month, my sister also called him for more information, but he has not been picking my sister’s call.

My sisters fiancee also called him to inform him about their upcoming marriage (my same sister that got the admission) he only spoke with my sister and her fiancee once, he stopped further communication with them on both issues of admission and marriage, and that he only spoke with them the first time about the admission and the marriage out of the respect he has for them.

He gave my sister the excuse that it was not proper, for him to speak with her fiancee' because he said that I have not told him anything about the marriage, therefore he can not relate further with my sister as per the marriage. And that it was out of respect that he even called my sister initially to advice her.

Simple solution, take a break, Fly over to pay him a surprise visit, Apologize to him, and made him his favourite dish,

Then at night, wear that lingerie, that will make it hard for him to resist you, Make you show am say, You sabi dance Atilogu well well cheesy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Complex Marital Issue : Your Thoughts On This Please. by zakkxx: 3:52pm On Sep 29, 2022
Apologize to this man for God sake! This is why side chick are flourishing, do u thing a side chick will give him this stress! Y is it that u women once u marry see finish done start! Apologize to this man and never doubt b4 u loose him forever! And make sure u don’t cheat on that hard working man!
Meteoritey:

10 Likes

Re: Complex Marital Issue : Your Thoughts On This Please. by Nobody: 3:53pm On Sep 29, 2022
Brendaniel:
Na wa o!

It is well
Na so marriage be
They coerce people into getting married, later the reality manifests.
Modern day WOMEN and ANGER na bedmates.
IF woman no kill any man for this era and bandits kidnappers or accident no do the same, that man go clock 90 years.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Complex Marital Issue : Your Thoughts On This Please. by bunsuq: 3:54pm On Sep 29, 2022
Meteoritey:

What will you gain by extending the quarrel. Don't let the devil come in between you as distance is already in-between.

Your husband is a good man with respect for family values. Apologise for cutting him off the first time and refusing to pick his call. That is disrespectful. I might disagree with my husband sometimes, but we have both agree we will always pick each other's call and respond to messages. No use extending quarrel. Who e help?!

11 Likes

Re: Complex Marital Issue : Your Thoughts On This Please. by IPG25(m): 3:55pm On Sep 29, 2022
Pls my advice for u is this ...
If u really love this husband of urs
I endovour u to go and make peace
With him, if u don't want to make a single mother to ur kids that my opinion for u.
Re: Complex Marital Issue : Your Thoughts On This Please. by Jocdon(m): 3:55pm On Sep 29, 2022
Acidosis:
The world does not revolves around you and your sister (family).

Over the past months, how many times have you called to speak to his family? Or...their lives don't matter?

And what is this game you people are playing sef? If I don't talk to my spouse in 2 weeks, then I'll naturally assume that the relationship is dead. You guys go months without talking and all that concerns you is your sister's fiance?

Are you in some kind of open marriage?
Don't mind them, the girl and her families are playing the man, is like the man is now getting his senses back and trying to mend things to suit him and they started complaining. How many times has she called her husband relatives to hear from them?

15 Likes

Re: Complex Marital Issue : Your Thoughts On This Please. by Neptunium(m): 3:55pm On Sep 29, 2022
Your husband get another woman or is looking for one. He's probably on Match.com looking. My friend in Canada says married Nigerian men plenty for that site

5 Likes

Re: Complex Marital Issue : Your Thoughts On This Please. by baba4thegehs: 3:56pm On Sep 29, 2022
You didn't tell us what exactly you want?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

My Wife Insists No Sex Until Wedding Night Even After Our Traditional Wedding / Parents How Will You Feel If You Come Back Home & Meet Your Children Like This? / When your maid becomes the madam.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.