Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,687 members, 7,823,938 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:49 PM

Complex Marital Issue : Your Thoughts On This Please. - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Complex Marital Issue : Your Thoughts On This Please. (79130 Views)

Rebuttal- Complex Marital Issue Https://www.nairaland.co / Advise Needed On Marital Issue / Please Advise Me On This Marital Issue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Complex Marital Issue : Your Thoughts On This Please. by sa09011617135(m): 5:14pm On Sep 29, 2022
we have original usa phone number for your website app and account verification. Google voice, datingsite, VPN, idcard are here @ cheap price.
Re: Complex Marital Issue : Your Thoughts On This Please. by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 5:15pm On Sep 29, 2022
Seriously?
U guys are crazy!
Re: Complex Marital Issue : Your Thoughts On This Please. by clericuzzio(m): 5:15pm On Sep 29, 2022
LilMissFavvy:
You need to start aplogising through calls, messages, voice notes.....yes you wronged your husband. Unfortunately he is not mature enough to forgive you and let go easily.

Satan is fighting marriages these days seriously lipsrsealed , such that you will see so much ego, anger, unforgiveness over minor issues, how much more serious offense.

Your husband seems all out to embarrass you among your family members and let them know there is a problem in the marriage.

This is the disadvantage of long distance marriage.
Appologise with speed.

See person wey mature.
So many childish people on NL.

3 Likes

Re: Complex Marital Issue : Your Thoughts On This Please. by Emrich(m): 5:15pm On Sep 29, 2022
I'm sure there is more to this story; even a shrink can't do anything with only this snippet.

We do not know if you work in addition to taking care of the kids; how often your husband comes home, how long he stays and if he is usually too tired or busy to help out. Regardless, no matter what measurements we use to test how hard you both are working in providing for and taking care of the home the fact remains that you might both feel you are each doing more than the other. In which case you'd both need to seek professional help together.

I know how difficult it is to care for children, alone, so I can understand how you must have felt, and who knows you might also be working or have worked or would want to (like I said, there is not enough data to run any useful analysis). I also know that working too much to provide for others is not something to sneeze at.

There is also what you both think of the roles of men and women. You might need to redefine them. In the end you need to find a way to talk with your husband. Judging from how comfortable you both are with not talking for months I'd say you both have major issues that could ruin this marriage.

Seek professional help: talk to a shrink together.
Re: Complex Marital Issue : Your Thoughts On This Please. by VTJN(m): 5:16pm On Sep 29, 2022
brosom:
Oil dey ur head comrade, and God bless u.

U can imagine her boldness undecided, like as if she has the monopoly of rudeness.

I keep saying this, women can't take quarter of what they dishes out to men, and for the that I congratulate all men for being a man.(Strong)
Lol

Op is completely wrong and she should look for means to apologise ASAP

However, using Op line of story to generalise that women cannot take what they dished out for MEN is totally wrong

Even a blind person knows that we live in a patrachial society (Nigeria)

The rate at which men treat women is quite absurd

Rapist
Domestic violence
Physical abuse

I'm sure you know women (single and married) are most victims of the above mentioned social vices

I don't have to argue much on that with you bro

We have mothers, sisters, niece et al make we try dey talk truth abeg

1 Like

Re: Complex Marital Issue : Your Thoughts On This Please. by evictor305: 5:16pm On Sep 29, 2022
I don't think the husband is being childish here, he knows exactly what he is doing. If this is true I'm afraid you are losing your husband faster than you can imagine. This issue has been lingering for a while I guess and he just had enough of it. It's like rubbing oil on your body when you know well that you're about to be roasted. You just made it easy.

1 Like

Re: Complex Marital Issue : Your Thoughts On This Please. by MufasaLion: 5:16pm On Sep 29, 2022
2elliot:
Don't mind them. Someone I know wants to remarry again. Already, they were having problems before they left for them. In fact, once, I was the one who settled their beef anonymously by sending apology messages to each of them. They didn't suspect. They settled. Then they traveled to Australia. The man already had a daughter in his young teenage age and she was already grown. So, he also brought her the abroad including his wife's maid who was from his community. Immediately they got to Australia, he wife and their maid conspired to be thorn on the man's flesh and that of his first daughter. On one certain day, the man had a big celebration in his office and wanted to treat his guests and colleagues to African dishes. So, he asked his daughter to prepare the food since she knows his tribe's delicacy. He asked her to bring the food to his office when he she was done. But after a long waiting at the office and the occasion was set, the daughter was nowhere to be found with the food. He tried to call to no avail. So, he quickly left the office for the home. When he got home, he saw his daughter fighting with the maid, and he asked what was the reason for their quarrel and also why she didn't bring the food he asked her to prepare. Then the daughter narrated that she was already through with the cooking and was about packaging it when the maid took the pot and hid it because of a quarreling they were having, and that she refused to bring it out. The man became enraged. And when he asked the maid where she kept the food. She said that she kept it in the garden outside, out in the cold. He was very mad at the girl, and thus he confronted the wife with the matter. But instead of pacifying him, the wife was equally rude and was in support of her maid who is from her tribe. So, that angered him and for the first time in their marriage, he slapped her. The wife in turn called the cops on him and had him thrown out. She equally tried to damage him and his job by getting him fired. But luckily for him, the cops didn't find him much at fault. That made the man to abandon the marriage for her.

Damn! That's sad. African marriages works abroad for some people and it doesn't for some people. It's all about the individuals.
Re: Complex Marital Issue : Your Thoughts On This Please. by Odaveboy(m): 5:17pm On Sep 29, 2022
For those using the word "MATURE" anyhow ....wait for the table to turn and allow your wife disrespect you and ghost you just like the OP....
Some of you are just mad and you have no one to tell you that....END

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Complex Marital Issue : Your Thoughts On This Please. by Sanchez01: 5:18pm On Sep 29, 2022
The poor guy should just focus on his kids and start nursing the idea of getting a proper distraction via a new relationship. It is bad enough that you guys are apart. Cutting your husband off over some minor ish and ignored him for 9 weeks (2 months and a week) also points to the fact that you are either hardened or have found your own distraction. It doesn't stop there, you are more concerned at the fact that he has not been attending to your family issues. He is a husband, not Jesus Christ. Nine weeks is more than enough for anyone to unlove and lose interest, particularly in LDRs. If he feels he can't find solace in you, he'll conveniently set you aside and cherish his peace.

1 Like

Re: Complex Marital Issue : Your Thoughts On This Please. by Emanodimo(m): 5:19pm On Sep 29, 2022
2elliot:
Don't mind them. Someone I know wants to remarry again. Already, they were having problems before they left for them. In fact, once, I was the one who settled their beef anonymously by sending apology messages to each of them. They didn't suspect. They settled. Then they traveled to Australia. The man already had a daughter in his young teenage age and she was already grown. So, he also brought her the abroad including his wife's maid who was from his community. Immediately they got to Australia, he wife and their maid conspired to be thorn on the man's flesh and that of his first daughter. On one certain day, the man had a big celebration in his office and wanted to treat his guests and colleagues to African dishes. So, he asked his daughter to prepare the food since she knows his tribe's delicacy. He asked her to bring the food to his office when he she was done. But after a long waiting at the office and the occasion was set, the daughter was nowhere to be found with the food. He tried to call to no avail. So, he quickly left the office for the home. When he got home, he saw his daughter fighting with the maid, and he asked what was the reason for their quarrel and also why she didn't bring the food he asked her to prepare. Then the daughter narrated that she was already through with the cooking and was about packaging it when the maid took the pot and hid it because of a quarreling they were having, and that she refused to bring it out. The man became enraged. And when he asked the maid where she kept the food. She said that she kept it in the garden outside, out in the cold. He was very mad at the girl, and thus he confronted the wife with the matter. But instead of pacifying him, the wife was equally rude and was in support of her maid who is from her tribe. So, that angered him and for the first time in their marriage, he slapped her. The wife in turn called the cops on him and had him thrown out. She equally tried to damage him and his job by getting him fired. But luckily for him, the cops didn't find him much at fault. That made the man to abandon the marriage for her.

Na waohhh...
Re: Complex Marital Issue : Your Thoughts On This Please. by BRATISLAVA: 5:19pm On Sep 29, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

no matter how you wanna look at this issue, the woman IS/WAS wrong and she started AND fuelled this madness. as i stated, she needs to look within herself whats bothering her but ultimately something got to give, and by the look of things husband is not letting go after 5months (aka he is better at this childish "silent treatment" game than she is). so that childish woman better open her eyes, give in and hope that husband forgives her childish actions.

We have heard you.

She should kneel and beg her tin god husband as he has the ultimate power to forgive her wrongdoings, being that he is pure and holy himself. If she doesn't...

Nevermind what their real issues are, they will come up again and you and the hosts of Nairaland men will tell her to kneel and beg, kneel and beg, kneel and beg. The penitent wife cycle, right? Well, that's good for god, but will achieve nothing.

Anyone who brings fantasy to this forum is justified. But anyone who brings their real life issues will be doomed to opinions that are far from reality. grin
Re: Complex Marital Issue : Your Thoughts On This Please. by blank(f): 5:21pm On Sep 29, 2022
Meteoritey:

What are you thoughts and opinion please.

Play st*pid games, win st*pid prizes.

5 Likes

Re: Complex Marital Issue : Your Thoughts On This Please. by VTJN(m): 5:22pm On Sep 29, 2022
abbey621:
My number one concern is how old are the kids? As a father, I can't imagine not speaking to my boy for a week not to talk of months, so what gives? If your kids are old enough to talk, this age of technology they can send voice notes, MMS, recorded videos etc, expressing how much they miss daddy. Sometimes the best way to apologize is to do so through the eyes of innocence. If your kids are still toddlers and unable to speak, then you can still record videos and direct the narrative, apologize and even pray for him.

The vast majority of fathers out there can hold a grudge against their wives but find it very difficult to ignore their children. My advice to you is to forget about your external family issues and focus on your own issues. 9 weeks of not talking, for wetin?
Lol

You shouldn't have used the word your boy sir!

This is one of the reason feminist are talking about. Even if you have all boys kids or just a kid which is a boy. You shouldn't have put it in such manner

You make it looks like you're only interested in a boy child

No harm intended

Gracias!

1 Like

Re: Complex Marital Issue : Your Thoughts On This Please. by BRATISLAVA: 5:24pm On Sep 29, 2022
LilMissFavvy:
You need to start aplogising through calls, messages, voice notes.....yes you wronged your husband. Unfortunately he is not mature enough to forgive you and let go easily.

Satan is fighting marriages these days seriously lipsrsealed , such that you will see so much ego, anger, unforgiveness over minor issues, how much more serious offense.

Your husband seems all out to embarrass you among your family members and let them know there is a problem in the marriage.

Appologise with speed.

He is probably having an affair wherever he is, and is about to switch it up and divorce her, that's why he's making it a case for gossip within her family. He's creating space so that he can do it without regrets. Her apologies can only go so far. She can't force him to be in a marriage with her.

1 Like

Re: Complex Marital Issue : Your Thoughts On This Please. by obinna58(m): 5:24pm On Sep 29, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

Honestly!
We need to pass the message across.
The siege on men is collateral!
Most people on this platform always rush to conclude on cheating as the basis for which the disaster occurred. Some do not hesistate to call the men cheat. But where i reside, the majority of single men and single fathers just aspire, go to work and come back. In fact, they dissociate themselves from topics involving women!
Not to talk of cheating or even hanging out.

Most hang out with fellow Guys playing games and drinking, trying to 4get dia sorrow.
Most Ladies abroad are single compared to the African based ladies.
Which man does wedding abroad?
Only a negligible few.
Experience will make seek the truth though for those who wants to make things better.
I use to think women are very special until I seek the truth from an unbiased opinion only to see they're burden, first it was religion now women, we learn then unlearn at some point of learning.

2 Likes

Re: Complex Marital Issue : Your Thoughts On This Please. by BRATISLAVA: 5:24pm On Sep 29, 2022
VTJN:
Lol

This is one of the reason feminist are talking about. Even if you have all boys kids or just a kid which is a boy. You shouldn't have put it in such manner

No harm intended

Gracias!

What a strange comment.
Re: Complex Marital Issue : Your Thoughts On This Please. by duality(m): 5:26pm On Sep 29, 2022
LilMissFavvy:

Appologise with speed.

What is all these thing about the husband not being mature.

Is it an attempt to belittle the man for the Indiscretion of his wife?

Correct the woman directly. We know it's women's thing to blame the man for any of their foolishness.

1 Like

Re: Complex Marital Issue : Your Thoughts On This Please. by BRATISLAVA: 5:27pm On Sep 29, 2022
AfroKnight:
All these nonsense women who would offend you and find it difficult to say sorry.

You have finally pushed the innocent man to his breaking point. And yet you still don’t want to apologise. Rubbish.

You have no business being married. You should have remained single so nobody would put up with your foolishness. Meteoritey

He's always innocent and right. Usual forum narrative. From The Innocent Man handbook you're all reading.

Yet from the way you all post stubborn, backward stances, you are all far from innocent.

1 Like

Re: Complex Marital Issue : Your Thoughts On This Please. by Bobbynobobby: 5:27pm On Sep 29, 2022
LilMissFavvy:

Appologise with speed.

The bolded is the reason why I never ask people for advice. Instead I ask God himself to minister to me and direct my steps

1 Like

Re: Complex Marital Issue : Your Thoughts On This Please. by abbey621(m): 5:29pm On Sep 29, 2022
VTJN:
Lol

No harm intended

Gracias!

In life everything should be viewed within context or parameters. Since I'm the one describing my situation, personally I cannot use references which I do not have hence the reason I used the qualifier "my" , it could be my boy, my daughter, my child.... Nothing wrong with any of these.....PEACE!

1 Like

Re: Complex Marital Issue : Your Thoughts On This Please. by OsuIgboIpob: 5:30pm On Sep 29, 2022
Meteoritey:
Due to work, my husband and I live in states, and my husband lives in Canada. 3 months ago we had some serious skirmishes during our phone conversation and in the heat of the argument, I told him that he does not appreciate the fact that I am raising the kids and doing everything alone.

To my disappointment, he told me that he is overworked more than me. This really angered me. This got me angry and I hung up. Although He tried to reach me for 4 days, and also sent me some messages, I cut him off without replying, about 9 weeks later, I sent him just a message on an unrelated issue, he ignored my message, after another month, I sent him another message, he also ignored. It has been 3 months now we have not spoken to each other.

Recently my brother had a baby, and he only called once to congratulate them. Moreover my younger sister got admission to a university to study the same course that my husband studied, so naturally, my sister contacted him. My sister said he advised her on what to do and what she should expect. This was about 2 months ago. I personally did not inform him about my sister’s admission myself.

After about one month, my sister also called him for more information, but he has not been picking my sister’s call.

My sisters fiancee also called him to inform him about their upcoming marriage (my same sister that got the admission) he only spoke with my sister and her fiancee once, he stopped further communication with them on both issues of admission and marriage, and that he only spoke with them the first time about the admission and the marriage out of the respect he has for them.

He gave my sister the excuse that it was not proper, for him to speak with her fiancee' because he said that I have not told him anything about the marriage, therefore he can not relate further with my sister as per the marriage. And that it was out of respect that he even called my sister initially to advice her.

You don't deserve a good husband
You deserve to be divorced.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Complex Marital Issue : Your Thoughts On This Please. by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:30pm On Sep 29, 2022
BRATISLAVA:
We have heard you.

She should kneel and beg her tin god husband as he has the ultimate power to forgive her wrongdoings, being that he is pure and holy himself. If she doesn't...

Nevermind what their real issues are, they will come up again and you and the hosts of Nairaland men will tell her to kneel and beg, kneel and beg, kneel and beg. The penitent wife cycle, right? Well, that's good for god, but will achieve nothing.

Anyone who brings fantasy to this forum is justified. But anyone who brings their real life issues will be doomed to opinions that are far from reality. grin

again, the current beef needs to be squashed before they can look within and fix whats wrong with their marriage. SHE created this madness thus SHE should be the one asking for forgiveness! let her cry, crawl on the floor screaming and/or kneel and beg... but until this is sorted, they cant go nowhere.
now it is obvious the husband is taking this tit for tat to another level, so i suggest she start begging asap before this goes WAY TOO FAR!!
Re: Complex Marital Issue : Your Thoughts On This Please. by andycom(m): 5:31pm On Sep 29, 2022
Meteoritey:
Due to work, my husband and I live in states, and my husband lives in Canada. 3 months ago we had some serious skirmishes during our phone conversation and in the heat of the argument, I told him that he does not appreciate the fact that I am raising the kids and doing everything alone.

To my disappointment, he told me that he is overworked more than me. This really angered me. This got me angry and I hung up. Although He tried to reach me for 4 days, and also sent me some messages, I cut him off without replying, about 9 weeks later, I sent him just a message on an unrelated issue, he ignored my message, after another month, I sent him another message, he also ignored. It has been 3 months now we have not spoken to each other.

Recently my brother had a baby, and he only called once to congratulate them. Moreover my younger sister got admission to a university to study the same course that my husband studied, so naturally, my sister contacted him. My sister said he advised her on what to do and what she should expect. This was about 2 months ago. I personally did not inform him about my sister’s admission myself.

After about one month, my sister also called him for more information, but he has not been picking my sister’s call.

My sisters fiancee also called him to inform him about their upcoming marriage (my same sister that got the admission) he only spoke with my sister and her fiancee once, he stopped further communication with them on both issues of admission and marriage, and that he only spoke with them the first time about the admission and the marriage out of the respect he has for them.

He gave my sister the excuse that it was not proper, for him to speak with her fiancee' because he said that I have not told him anything about the marriage, therefore he can not relate further with my sister as per the marriage. And that it was out of respect that he even called my sister initially to advice her.

For that Nine weeks I believe you're either getting involved with someone romantically or you're already straffing someone already.

Whoever gave you the audacity to insult your husband,have it in mind that all he wants is just your pussy and nothing more.

When he's done? You'll definitely know.
Re: Complex Marital Issue : Your Thoughts On This Please. by moralex(m): 5:31pm On Sep 29, 2022
Dogalmighty17:
How do you muster up the courage to drop a call on your husband and go ahead to ignore him for weeks? What kind of super childishness is that? Your husband is doing the right thing by ignoring you and your family.
I hate rubbish!
The thing tire me o, you can ignore calls from the man you claim you love because of stupid issue but of you could have resolved amicably. Something is wrong some where!
Re: Complex Marital Issue : Your Thoughts On This Please. by YourNextLevel(m): 5:32pm On Sep 29, 2022
Your woman power will not work because his not in US but Canada. You missed the shot lady !!!. Stay away from those RNs in Houston my sister.

Apologize as a Naija woman and have peace. Be humble

1 Like

Re: Complex Marital Issue : Your Thoughts On This Please. by Mattwillz: 5:35pm On Sep 29, 2022
[quote author=Meteoritey post=117108306]Due to work, my husband and I live in states, and my husband lives in Canada.
Op,No wonder you Dey misbehave...you have two husbands,one in the states and one in canada..
Re: Complex Marital Issue : Your Thoughts On This Please. by BRATISLAVA: 5:35pm On Sep 29, 2022
Flame77:
If my wife tries 2 percent of what you did to your husband, she will be a gonner. Oh no my wife can't even try it. I don't beat women oh, in fact I will never do it. And I don't cheat on her, in fact i'll never do it. But in my house, I'm in charge 24/7, I call the shots 100%. I'm the king and she's the queen. As a matter of fact, the fact I'm wrong does not even give her the right to misbehave. My wife? Hung up on me? And went on to ghost me? Ah Jesus! God forbid.

Oh, please.

Dictators online, serfs offline.

You will be good to dominate and remould, to break all your machismo to pieces. I say that with 100% masculinity intact. Some of you here that post all the "never, good forbid this and that, she dare not, she'd be a gonner" will even enjoy the submission you'll be shaped with.
Re: Complex Marital Issue : Your Thoughts On This Please. by SILVERLINES: 5:36pm On Sep 29, 2022
Meteoritey:

I don't know how men are so unfortunate to marry a woodpecker kind of woman like you, you cut your husband off for over two months and after that you send him something unrelated and expect him to respond properly. Your sister call to inform him of her admission and marriage like he his her father.

1. You deserve a divorce.
2. You think your husband is a SIMP
3. Your husband is not your father and
shouldn't carry your wreck family
responsibilities
Re: Complex Marital Issue : Your Thoughts On This Please. by BigDawsNet: 5:38pm On Sep 29, 2022
Meteoritey:

With all the comments in the forum... you no ur own faults now... ur hubby should hav acted like the man of the house and call you normal.. to settle whatever you both get going on...

Now you hav to amend... call his Parents and explain to them... tell them it's you sorry and you want your husband back

Call his best friends and admit you made some error... they will definitely help you pled with ur husband...

If u think u can't do all dis... madam... ur hubby may leave u..

I pray God will settle your family and you will get back ur hubby

Amen!
Re: Complex Marital Issue : Your Thoughts On This Please. by Emanodimo(m): 5:38pm On Sep 29, 2022
chigoizie7:

Can you even listen to yourself? This man was disrespected by his wife, he became the bigger person despite the disrespect and then called, sent texts, sent voice messages for four whole days to sort things out, what did she do? Cut him off for a whole 9 weeks. You think that while 9weeks he wasn’t trying to reach to her or the kids? And then out of the blue, after 9weeks, she reached out to him over an unrelated matter, bro are you even listening to yourself? And all you could do is try to blame the guy for not being mature? Where is this world sense of equity and fairness? All the time people find means to blame men even on the mistakes of women. Bro men are human beings too with emotions too, he have lives to live too, they shouldn’t always be emotionally blackmailed or abused. They also have the same blood running through their veins. They also have the right to be angry too, they have the right to express their emotions too. Atleast this woman was the one that brought this her problem here, she is reading the responses from others. And instead of correcting her mistakes, help her find solutions to save the marriage she messed up, you are here talking rubbish. I pity men. Alternatively you are telling this woman that what she did was okay that the fault is from the husband for not being mature and man enough. Cut men some slacks, call a spade a spade. Tell the woman that she is wrong and she should find a way to fix it.

There will be exception to every rule... That Bro is one of them. Don't bother yourself on much analysis.
Re: Complex Marital Issue : Your Thoughts On This Please. by BRATISLAVA: 5:38pm On Sep 29, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

again, the current beef needs to be squashed before they can look within and fix whats wrong with their marriage. SHE created this madness thus SHE should be the one asking for forgiveness! let her cry, crawl on the floor screaming and/or kneel and beg... but until this is sorted, they cant go nowhere.
now it is obvious the husband is taking this tit for tat to another level, so i suggest she start begging asap before this goes WAY TOO FAR!!

Okay.

She will kneel and beg this god she married and everything will be okay. The more she grovels, the more she will have the power to change his mind? Maybe it will make the man want to do what exactly?
Orr maybe she will just develop calluses?

I don't know why your response remains as funny as the first one I quoted.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (18) (Reply)

Parents How Will You Feel If You Come Back Home & Meet Your Children Like This? / He Surprised His Wife On Her Birthday And Got A Shocker Of His Life. / Woman Beats Her Husband Mercilessly For Hitting Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.